Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Icekit Finder <3
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:56 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 05:55 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:45 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:44 PM
Sharing bonds
by Estelle
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:42 PM

Old February 20th, 2023, 08:46 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

{ @Leafspeaker }

Bluefang slid the accessory onto Bouncepaw’s neck and he smiled. He listened to the conversation. Twolegs? Taking over the territory?

{ @canineantics }
Old February 21st, 2023, 07:03 AM
Animal Lover/Stargazer

My Mood: Innocent

Tidepaw returned his smile, seeming somewhat satisfied or relieved. “No Pikestar, that was all. Thank you for your time, and have a good day!” She purred. Taking this as a dismissive moment, the apprentice bowed her head, and disappeared out the den entrance. Tidepaw couldn’t wait to meet her new mentor!
@canineantics

Bump anytime! I might actually thank you for it!
Old February 22nd, 2023, 09:50 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by canineantics View Post
Still sitting comfortably in his soft moss nest, the tall oriental tomcat eyed the small black-and-white kitten as he padded into his den, carefully placing the object he was carrying onto the floor in front of him. Pikestar leaned closer, seeing that it was a beautiful-looking seashell that held a nice peach-to-white hue along it's ripples. Now that was a gift he could be impressed by, without a single doubt in his mind. His partial blue gaze flicked back up to young Beetlekit, who was laying down, appearing to prepare himself to tell a mighty tale. Ah, well, who was Pikestar to deny a well-told story? Easing his body back down into a loafing position, tucked neat into his bed, he perked his ears to listen. When was the last time any clanmate had told him a story of any kind? The lanky leader could not recall.

Listening as attentively as he possibly could, the RiverClan kitten explained that he had been playing out in the clearing when the snow had been at it's fluffiest, building snowcats and having a grand time. Then, suddenly, without warning, this gorgeous little gift fell from the sky! Pikestar was a bit taken back by Beetlekit's last jumble of words, claiming that the stars that are in the sky must have given it to you as a gift because your name is PokeSTAR! As silly as it sounded, it truly touched the Lord of the Water's heart and they smiled.

"My, what a honor it is, to be given a gift as special as this." The dark-furred tomcat remarked, reaching out a paw and bringing the scallop closer to his nest, "I will treasure it for the rest of my life. Thank you, Beetlebug, you've made Pokestar's day so much better today." A moment or two passed by where they laid in a blissful silence, as the tall RiverClan leader gazed at the pretty shell with a gentle fondness in his eye. He hummed thoughtfully before speaking again. "You know, I was wondering if maybe in the future, I could decorate the walls of my den with seashells. Maybe I could stick them to the stone surface with honey or mud, or something like that. What do you think?" They looked to the younger tomcat once more, tilting their head to the side.

Beetlekit eyes widened and he nodded excitably, "That would be super pretty Pokestar!! There is so many shiny and pretty shells and rocks that would make your den shiny as well!!" He chirp in joy as his ears perked up in joy at through of his shell being able to on the wall of Pokestar's den!!

His tail swished behind him as he thought before chirping, "You can also put some flowers to the walls as well, you can make those flower crown things!!" he didn't know what flower crowns were exactly because he was born during the transition of leaf-fall to leaf-bare but he's heard of them!

He's always wanted to see pretty flowers but the stinky cold weather had killed them all, "What do flowers look like Pokestar? I never got to see any the snow came in!" Pokestar should know what they are! He's been able to leave the camp and go into the big Rivercat play area!

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old February 24th, 2023, 06:19 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Lurking

@canineantics

Smokepaw nervously walked into Pikestar's den. "UHhhhh, Mr Pikestar sir? River Lord? Can I come in please?"

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old February 28th, 2023, 06:06 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @canineantics ] - wingnettle said they didn’t have a specific location in mind, just near a border, so i made it up a little. feel free to change if somewhere else works better for plot purposes.
beastflame
————
The warrior observed stoically as Pikestar deliberated over the situation. He was taking it seriously, which relieved Beastflame. He nodded in response to the question, recalling the incident. “It was past the tunnels, in the thicket near our border with Thunderclan. They fled further in, towards the pond end of the forest.” Then he remembered another important detail. “Mintpaw badly injured one of them, and it was bleeding. If we get out there soon, perhaps the scent will be strong enough to track.” Minks already had a rather distinctive scent, but with the snow, blood would definitely make it easier.

Pikestar continued on, agreeing with Beastflame’s suggestion of a patrol. The tabby dipped his head at the order, although he was unsure what he was supposed to do about it. Did the leader want him to tell the others not to go after the minks? Beastflame had never made an announcement, even an informal one, to his clanmates. The thought made him a little uneasy - he disliked being the center of attention.

His eyes widened in surprised as Pikestar announced that he would lead the patrol. Really? It seemed the leader was more worried about the minks than Beast had initially believed he would be. The warrior gained some respect for the oriental in that moment, for his willingness to lead the patrol and risk his own life. He nodded once more. “Okay,” Beastflame said after a moment, slightly awkwardly. It felt wrong to say something approving, as he had no jurisdiction to be approving the leader’s decisions. He wasn’t even a senior warrior. Perhaps he should have thanked Pikestar? No, that was weird too.

“I’d like to volunteer to go with you, if that’s okay,” he said. He was one of the largest warriors in Riverclan, even if he wasn’t as old or experienced as some of them. And he’d been to the site of the first battle with the minks, which the leader might find useful. Then again, perhaps the patrol would be perfectly fine without him. Beastflame didn’t particularly like the idea of dealing with minks (he much preferred to fight other cats) but it felt like the right thing to do.
With extra details now provided to him, the lanky RiverClan leader hummed thoughtfully for a moment. Past the tunnels, in the thicket near the border with ThunderClan, fled towards the pond end of the forest. Pikestar wondered if they should start at the attack are and work their way in to where the minks eventually ran off to. That seemed like a good plan, right? They then would nod sharply, bringing their partial blue gaze back to rest upon Beastflame. The tabby tomcat seemed to approve of their quick decision, even volunteering to be apart of the patrol. “Fine with me, but we are heading out now, I don’t want these minks to stick around in our territory for any longer now that they’ve injured our own clanmates.” The tall RiverClan leader stated firmly, before standing and turning towards his den's maw. There was probably much more he could say, and discuss with Beastflame, but his heart was pounding heavily in his chest and he wanted to get this extermination mission sprung into action. "Follow me." Pikestar remarked to the warrior before swiftly exiting his den and entering the camp's open clearing. His fluffy tail lashed back and forth behind him with every step he made.

( Much apologies for how short this post is, hhhh, but this will feed right into the starter for the official thread for the mink patrol. )
Old March 3rd, 2023, 09:06 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

Flamebriar waited in anticipation for Pikestar's response, visibly sagging in relief at his words. "You should be afraid. Dawnstar is... unstable. Or at least, she was when I knew her," she said, a bitter smile curling over her maw. She still loved Dawnstar, she truly did, but she was terrified of the leader. She knew if they ever met again that her niece would not hesitate to end her, and then go after Marigoldleap.

"Oh, there's one more thing. As I said before how I joined under Lionstar's leadership, so did another just before me. Mossygrove, formerly known as Hailstorm, my other niece. Dawnstar's sister, who killed Icestar, their mother. My sister. I fled after her, because I knew that with the abrupt way Dawnstar gained her leadership things would not go well. I tell you this because if this information ever got out, it would mean certain war. Dawnstar never got her revenge as far as I'm aware, and she certainly has not forgotten about Icestar's murder."

@canineantics

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old March 5th, 2023, 12:33 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours

Sedgestorm padded into the leader's den, anxiety prickling at his pelt.
The only leader of any Clan he'd ever felt comfortable talking to had been Lionstorm and that in and of itself had been so long ago. He knew it wasn't the worst conversation to have with Pikestar, but something about asking a question made him nervous.
He desperately tried not to clench his teeth around the shell he held in his jaws. It was one of several he'd gotten on a date with Flamebriar so long ago, but he had a few, so he felt alright parting with this one.
It only felt right that he offer something in return for his prying.
He softly knocked his head on the outside part of the leader's den before padding in.
He paused to set the shell down and sat, tail folded over his paws neatly.
"Pikestar? I wanted to, uhm. Ask you a question. For context, I recently took over history lessons and there's a part of our history I don't know about, and I wanted to know if you could clear it up for me, so I can paint a clearer picture of our past to the littles."
He took a breath.
"Moons ago, when you were still deputy, Twilightstar invited the Clan leaders to a.... private Gathering, I suppose. I wanted to know if you went with Skystar and if so, what took place?"
Honestly, the way he saw it, it would only make sense that Skystar would take his deputy. He didn't know why exactly, but it just did.
He blinked down at the shell and pushed it forward.
"And, uh, this is a gift for you."

[ @canineantics ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old March 6th, 2023, 03:36 AM
I like birds and graves

Bump Policy: 3 days

Ravenkit(small skinny black tom with a white chest and tailtip, has green eyes, currently in RiverClan, no past affiliation/clan, 1 moon old)

Ravenkit tumbled into Pikestar's den. "Pikepike?" Ravenkit squeaked, "I had a nightmare... and I couldn't find mama anywhere!" He tried to sit under Pikestar's tail, before crawling out. "I'm sorry Riverking..." Ravenkit sobbed, "I'm not allowed to sit under tails. But it looked really fluffy and soft! I hope I'm not in trouble." His tiny black body quivered before leaving. "I'm a bad kit. Nobody likes me. I'm just dumb little Ravenkit..."

@canineantics

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; March 6th, 2023 at 03:38 AM.
Old March 9th, 2023, 04:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Ravenkit(small skinny black tom with a white chest and tailtip, has green eyes, currently in RiverClan, no past affiliation/clan, 1 moon old)

Ravenkit tumbled into Pikestar's den. "Pikepike?" Ravenkit squeaked, "I had a nightmare... and I couldn't find mama anywhere!" He tried to sit under Pikestar's tail, before crawling out. "I'm sorry Riverking..." Ravenkit sobbed, "I'm not allowed to sit under tails. But it looked really fluffy and soft! I hope I'm not in trouble." His tiny black body quivered before leaving. "I'm a bad kit. Nobody likes me. I'm just dumb little Ravenkit..."

@canineantics
It was very late, and the sun had already set over the horizon, bathing the RiverClan camp in bright moonlight. Within the mighty RiverClan leader's den, Pikestar was lying on his side in his soft moss nest, a low snore leaving his parted jaws as he slept soundly. However, the sound of a kitten's voice would soon stir him awake. "Wha.. Ravenkit?" He mumbled sleepily, lifting his head off the edge of his bed to see a tiny black-furred tomcat attempt to nestle himself under his massive bushy tail. That did not last too long though, and the RiverClan kitten would start to cry. "Hey now, come here." Pikestar said, tone softened and still very sleepy, as he picked up the skinny kitten before he could leave his den. He gently rested Ravenkit in his nest and tilted his head curiously. "Who is going around and spreading such terrible lies, hm? I don't think you're a bad kit, little one, or that you're dumb. Do you want to tell me about your nightmare that you had?" Keeping the child close to him, Pikestar hoped to offer comfort or anything to young Ravenkit that could help them through the night. It's all he could do.
Old March 10th, 2023, 04:11 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚Reedkit of Riverclan - 5 moons - Black and orange chimera with blue eyes - 9/10 - @canineantics - time for some depressed Reed.˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Reedkit slowly padded into Pikestars' den, her blue eyes flicking to the various shells that adorned the ground, This is so pretty, Pikestar is so lucky! She shook off the thought,
her orange and black fur rippling with the shake. Not what I came here to do. She remembered. "Uhm, Hi, Pikestar?" She mewed, her voice cracking, "I wanted to talk to you, if that's okay?"

Her mind was racing with thoughts, What if, what if, what if...? "So uhm I wanted to talk to you about my name. I don't feel like 'Reed-' really fits me, I mean sure, I'm named after my Orange Fur but I wanted to talk to you about changing my name when I become an apprentice?"

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.