Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:56 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 11:56 PM
Which cat breed will you...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:50 PM
September Gathering
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:50 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:46 PM

Old March 21st, 2020, 01:21 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Lionstar narrowed his eyes at the confusion etched across Honeypaw's face. "If you have a question, you can use your vocal cords, you know."

Had she voiced her uncertainty with Fazekit's situation, he'd be glad to remind her of how shady and uncooperative Fazekit had been in the past-- how unlikely it was that an untrained cat with a habit of vanishing could survive the raging currents that dragged Honeypaw down the river.

On the other paw, Cobaltshade had been consistently reliable during her time in RiverClan and Lionstar had no reason to not believe her. She had been professional, to the point, and most importantly.. he knew it was within her character to try to find her missing charge.

"Honeypaw, from this day until further notice you will be known as Finchpaw [ @Cecily Herondale]. Cobaltshade [ @The Cannibal], I am keeping Finchpaw your apprentice. Try to keep her in line, please!

"Omenshade [ @Kitty Mama], please speak with Finchpaw as soon as you can to check her... state of mind. She has been missing for over a moon and it was difficult to get her to tell me where she went off to, and now she's more confused than a bee in water over.. I don't know, should I want to? Make sure she won't be an issue.

"This meeting is dismissed!"

Old March 21st, 2020, 01:07 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Cecily Herondale
After Lionstar dismissed the meeting, Cobaltshade would stand and pad the few paces it took to stand in front of Finchpaw, her sharp green gaze focusing on her apprentice.
"Check in with Omenshade when they're free, and then meet me by the camp entrance. We are going to train. You have missed out on a lot of training and we need to catch you back up, I don't want you being behind. We'll be focusing on battle moves, it's going to be a long training session and you'll likely be exhausted by the end of it. Be prepared." Turning around, the blue-gray molly would make her way to the camp entrance and settle herself down near it to wait.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 21st, 2020, 06:18 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@Cecily Herondale
After Lionstar dismissed the meeting, Cobaltshade would stand and pad the few paces it took to stand in front of Finchpaw, her sharp green gaze focusing on her apprentice.
"Check in with Omenshade when they're free, and then meet me by the camp entrance. We are going to train. You have missed out on a lot of training and we need to catch you back up, I don't want you being behind. We'll be focusing on battle moves, it's going to be a long training session and you'll likely be exhausted by the end of it. Be prepared." Turning around, the blue-gray molly would make her way to the camp entrance and settle herself down near it to wait.
Finchpaw nodded Okay Cobaltshade Omenshade, medicine cat. Medicine den, over there she noted still trying to get back into the routine of clan life. Exhausted that sounded fun. At least she was training, she told herself before heading towards to medicine den
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old March 21st, 2020, 07:57 PM
left <3

"Can we go see the territory now, Koistream?" Featherpaw couldn't wait to see the world outside camp. " Lionstar dismissed us!! "
@Bumblebelly

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3
Old March 28th, 2020, 01:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Another day, another thing to do.. but Lionstar had high hopes for this meeting.

His talk with Thistlestep, paired with his 'miraculous' recovery from the illness that claimed him, and the possibility of several ceremonies-- well.

Stars willing, everyone would show up in a timely manner.

And if not.. it wasn't his problem.

"All those who actually give a damn about things going on in the Clan, gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!""

His call worked before, so he figured he'd try it again. Other than Moss-baby, it seemed to go fine.

Last edited by BEAR.; March 28th, 2020 at 01:35 AM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 01:44 AM
fae/she/they

Leafbreeze once again padded up as the meeting call rung out into the clearing. There wasn't much else to be done, so showing up to the meeting was the least she could do to participate at the moment. Gazing up to the top of the streamstone, she waited patiently for whatever Lionstar had to say next.
Old March 28th, 2020, 01:45 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Shimmeringpaw padded out of the apprentice den when she heard Lionstar's booming voice over the clearing. A small seed of hope blossomed in the molly's chest, maybe today is my day... Shaking her head the apprentice wouldn't dare to get her hopes up but only to have them crash.

-----

Petalwish quickly got up from her sunning spot and headed towards the clearing to where her leader called a meeting.

----

The fiery tom poked his head out of the nursery, do I give a damn about what is going on in this clan? The question swirled around in his mind for a few heartbeats before he shrugged and walked out. His fiery coat blazing in the sunlight as ocean blue eyes narrowed at the golden feline.
Old March 28th, 2020, 01:48 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Snailriver sat up from the fish he had been eating and ran over to the streamstone. The meetings had useful information - most of the time - so he assumed that getting there on time would also assure him of a better spot to sit. He disliked breaking his neck in order to look up.
So he sat on the side, waiting for the rest of the clan to show up, his large ginger tail curled up around his paws as he watched and waited, his stomach full from the meal he'd just finished.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old March 28th, 2020, 02:09 AM
dont try to wake me

Again, with the not-so-nice summons. If this was going to become the norm, then Sassafrasfire was in for one wild ride. They weren't sure how they felt about being spoken down to almost, especially when Lionstar could have just lashed out at the cats who actually didn't care. It felt... Personal, when they were challenged this way. RiverClan was home- It always was, and they relished these Clan gatherings. They didn't want them to become... Grim, malicious. It sent a weird pang through their chest and stomach, something they couldn't quite call indigestion.

Sassafrasfire heeds the call regardless, their expression as placid as always. For a moment, their eyes rest on Snailriver's back. They'd spotted the male choosing to sit moments ago. But their paws lead them to their own spot, so they could process things on their own.
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old March 28th, 2020, 02:10 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Willowrose padded out of the warriors den after hearing Lionstar call a clan meeting. The molly padded towards the front of the crowd and sat down. Her good eye looked around at all the other cats who came when he called. Willowrose's eyes left and looked up at Lionstar. Her lower eye just stared at the ground.

Fogpaw followed after Marigoldpaw from the apprentice den after she had heard there was a clan meeting. The two cats padded over to a spot in the clearing and sat down next to each other.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.