Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 03:44 PM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by constellation
Today 03:42 PM
Tree's Ascension [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 03:37 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 03:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2020, 07:17 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

-- @bmkmb --

Doepaw was scared out of her mind, and felt the shock pulse through her body at the loud voice. She'd not exactly been paying attention... too caught up in her own thoughts of well... the mess she was currently in. Not paying attention to her surroundings seemed to be a bad occurrence for her lately. Nevertheless she turned around so she at least thought she was facing the other cat. His scent was stronger this way and voice clearer. Despite getting surprised by his presence her ears were still feeling quite sensitive especially as it seemed to her that he spoke really loudly - which might not be the truth. "I am... Doepaw," she answered quietly her stutter still apparent in her voice. She didn't know if she would ever be able to get rid of it... It had been with her for so long it felt strange when she thought about not struggling to get every word out. Everything was strange when Doepaw was concerned that much was true. All in all, despite her shock, she was surprised at getting approached by another apprentice. It wasn't something that happened every day. Growing up blind, anxiety ridden and fearful of everything... it didn't exactly help you make friends. "I'm... Flintspirit's... apprentice. You... know... him? Former... deputy... and former.. leader." She didn't know how else to continue this. How do you hold a proper conversation? Doepaw didn't know that was for sure. Probably not by talking about their mentors but well... she tried didn't she?

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 31st, 2020, 08:15 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

It all felt.. a bit overwhelming honestly. Having padded up at the last moment to catch the tail-end of the announcement, his heart had begun to race quickly within his chest. Eyes scanned the crowd feverishly as a grin curled up his maw, searching for Eaglespark. Please be upset. And well, he found her, but her expression didn't seem upset... Mouse dung. Slamming a paw down into the dirt, the apprentice instead looked for the bright pelt of his new mentor - the thought was strange. Settling down quietly beside him, heart still racing, he glanced up as Lionwhisker spoke to him,

"I don't know.." He admitted quietly, "Excited, I think." Condorpaw forced a cocky grin, not wanting to Lionwhisker to pick up any bad vibes or anything - Condor was just experiencing a lot of emotion!

@NIGHTOWL

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 31st, 2020, 08:31 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

@Dust
Mistyfoot let out a yawn. Hopefully she didn't have to be a guard. CondoAHHHMMMrpaw! she called, her eyes glittering with amusement. She just wanted to relax in the warrior's den, but nope. She trotted over to Condorpaw. Congrats!

Last edited by Sorrow; May 31st, 2020 at 08:32 AM.
Old May 31st, 2020, 12:57 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Deerkit's ears perked as she heard Duskstar talking to the clan. She opened her blue eyes, her heart rate starting to quicken with excitement. A clan meeting! I wonder if any kits will become apprentices!
Maybe the medicine cat apprentice will be announced!
She got up quickly, shaking her short gray pelt with white spots. She raced out of the den, not caring if her fur was still a mess from her nap. Her kit fluff was puffed out in excitement, her tail held high in the air.

Deerkit looked at the clan gathered under the rock, listening to the leader.
I can't believe that I missed the call to the meeting! She trotted quickly over to the group of cats and sat down on the side, her fur stilled fluffed out with excitement. She came early enough to hear Duskstar say some announcements. She smiled, surprised that Condorpaw had become the medicine cat apprentice. She was still excited for him, wondering what it would be like to learn about herbs. She tilted her head as she heard Duskstar talk about guards. Guards? Why? Now other cats are going to be watching our every moves! Her blue eyes showed sadness for a moment before she realized something. I can talk to the warriors and they have to talk back!
They won't be able to run away!
She squeaked a little in excitement.
She couldn't wait to ask them questions!
Old May 31st, 2020, 12:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Dust @Wings
( Open for warriors to react )

Sneaking into the warrior den, Lionwhisker , instead of putting them in cherrybubbles nest, he spread the ants out equally . But he mostly put them in the middle. He looked behind himself at the two "do it quick " he whispered .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 31st, 2020, 01:57 PM

@Fallen One

Stretching out his limbs and back, the tom flopped and rolled around on the ground. He NEEDED! To do something. That's why he duskpaw and condorpaw went and did the ant prank. But he needed movement ...His back was tingling from being cooped up. He literally shoved his back into the ground only to get back up and shake himself off. A restless Lionwhisker is ...not a good lionwhisker. Snorting a few , the tom swished his tail in the air as he looked around. Though his mind shifted to frostpaw...and emedietly his belly churned. He would probably never hear the end of what was about to come..
but I like condorpaw better...he's ...my type of attitude.

Old May 31st, 2020, 02:16 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@NIGHTOWL

Frostpaw shook her pelt out, rays of light bouncing off of the white and grey fur. Today had been..... underwhelming. At least the weather was nice. Sighing, the molly spotted Lionwhisker, who seemed reproachful at her sudden appearance. “Hey, Lionwhisker! Have you seen Condorpaw? I wanted to congratulate him on becoming your apprentice!” padding up to him, Frostpaw’s face broadened into a large grin. Then dimmed. “Is everything alright? Are you sick? Oh no! I’ll go get help right away!” Panic dashing across her face, she whipped around, jaws opening, ready to let out a yowl.

Old May 31st, 2020, 02:22 PM

@Fallen One

Ears and head perking up like a rabbit on high alert, his eyes widened . Nooo! He wasn't sick! ah! No no no - with that the tom leaped over her and blocked her path "easy tiger . I'm not sick, I just..need to get out. Ever just get that feeling? " I'm pretty sure you do kiddo pins and needles he hated,just go away! "Erh..my back was tingling so I thought of the next best thing. Still there but eh doable " he shrugged. Hopefully that cleared things up a bit. Oh! Condorpaw right! "probably either with Eaglespark or...somewhere doing condor things . Might wanna tell him soon..we'll be heading to the starcave tonight " ..anyways.

"what you been up to squirt ?"

Old May 31st, 2020, 02:29 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@NIGHTOWL

Frostpaw tilted her head, intrigued by the medicine cats strange behavior. He seemed a bit less annoyed with her than usual. Score! Grin returning, she forced herself to look like she was having a great time. On the contrary, Frostpaw was quite scared. She’d known that she wouldn’t be chosen as Lionwhisker’s apprentice, but battle training was looming on the horizon, and it was hard for her to ignore.
”Great! Cherrybubble’s been teaching me loads of stuff!”
To his first question, she looked at the ground. “All the time.” voice taking a more distant tone, she questioned ”How about you? Do you ever feel like you have more of a purpose, than sitting around waiting for that purpose to roll around and hit you in the behind?”

Old May 31st, 2020, 02:39 PM

@Fallen One

Head tilting though his eyes widened at cherrybubble. He almost choked on air. The Ant prank! He forgot how she was!
"g-good for ya!....um...Might wanna steer clear from her a bit?...I pulled an ant prank with two other buds on the warriors den...she might be cranky..if she is a victim " let's hope...Though I did want to put em in her nest..thankfully I didn't just do her nest
He blinked...ya know that's a good question. He just have a grin back . "here and there yes. But I accepted this role for a reason, to help my clan. One way or another . "

Closed Thread