Last post by Rowan
Today 09:52 AM

Old December 19th, 2020, 06:58 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

[ @gs29513; @Wings; ]

Seedheart followed behind Skunkblaze and Echpaw. With three legs she was still able to catch up to her clanmates. It felt good to do something else besides looking for guardian stuff to do. "Stay close to us and we'll make sure your going to be alright.", she meowed. Seedheart had only three legs, but she was willing to protect the apprentice from her hostile former clanmates.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 19th, 2020, 09:04 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
// @gs29513 | @Snow Carrot

May the Guardians lend their assistance, Talonstone thought with silent alarm as he barely side-stepped Stripeseed's attack. This wouldn't do—he doubted he could win two against one; not while surrounded, at least. Thinking quickly, the large warrior dashed to the side, putting no more than another four tail-lengths between him and Seedstripe. Belatedly, the shadowcat noticed the molly windrunner coming after him from the extra set of paws thrumming on the earth. He pivoted, now facing towards the she-cat, and seeing the flash of claws coming straight for his chest, quickly reared up. The white-furred tom took a step backwards to stabilize himself, using his tail for balance, adrenaline rushing through him as the claws barely missed. Then, he attempted to come back down on the smaller molly and scape across her upper back and shoulders, hopeful that she wouldn't retreat in time. He assumed that the other feline would still be too busy dealing with the aftermath of her missed attack and regaining her balance, but windrunners were capable of maneuvering themselves quite spectacularly. If Stripeseed chose to interfere somehow, at least he would notice with both otherclanners within his line of sight, Talonstone thought wryly.
"Fox dung!" Stripeseed cursed as his attack fell short. Recovering himself with an upraised snarl, he was relieved to see that Talonstone was too bust fending off Skunkblaze to follow up with him. The wound in his stomach throbbed, but it wasn't enormously deep, and Stripeseed was determined to finish what he started. The angle at which Stripeseed was positioned still put him within Talonstone's gaze, but he had to do something-- and that something would probably be foolhardy, he thought wryly to himself.

To Stars with foolhardy.

Stripeseed lunged at Talonstone's legs, hoping to put him off balance as he reared up over Skunkblaze. His stiffening wound made him slow, but he just might make it in time...

@gs29513

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 19th, 2020, 09:56 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Letting out a very un-warrior like squeal as the bulk of the Shadowclanner threatened to smash itself down on her, Skunkblaze scooted forward and away from under Stripeseed, but not quite quickly enough. The tom's claws raked across her back and rump, scoring gouges that made her give a pained yowl as she continued moving, getting clear in case the other warrior decided to try to follow up with another attack. Doubling back to help her clanmate, she rushed at the Shadowclanner again, moving a bit slower now but still fairly quickly as she came at his left side, one paw aiming to slice at his side, the other aiming for a cuff around the head. It might not do as much damage as a more direct attack, but it was likely to be distracting enough to give Stripeseed time to move back and organize his own assault. @bmkmb @Snow Carrot

Last edited by gs29513; December 19th, 2020 at 09:58 AM.
Old December 20th, 2020, 04:44 PM
You're stuck with me

Her paws alternating between squishing and crunching on little bits of ice as they neared the Shadowclan border, Skunkblaze, who was still, although somewhat more calmly excited to be leading a patrol sniffed the air. It didn't smell like the rats had been trespassing, although something else stunk. She wasn't sure what it was exactly, but it seemed to be coming from the way they would be going to mark anyway so she decided to just get down to the marking, they could deal with whatever it was when they came to it. Maybe Shadowclan had dumped it, maybe they could shove it over to the crowfood eaters. @Xmas Bliss @Wings
Old December 20th, 2020, 04:53 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @gs29513 @Xmas Bliss ]
-Echopaw-

Echopaw followed the two warriors, she had been fine while traversing the moors but not that they got closer, and that familiar feel under paw came along, she was getting more and more uncomfortable. And then something stunk. Maybe a skunk or a dead animal probably.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old December 20th, 2020, 05:01 PM

Seedheart was so glad her sense of smell was weak. She could hardly scent the stink. Well that was until she parted her mouth. Now the taste wouldn't get out of her mouth. "That's something I'll never forget that stench.", she meowed.

[ @Wings; @gs29513; ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 20th, 2020, 06:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Approaching the reeking object, which appeared to be a dead skunk that had sprayed around just before it had been killed, Skunkblaze was not interested in going anywhere near it. It might be amusing to give it to the stinky Shadowclan cats, but with Echopaw right there that might not be the best course of action. Mewing Let's just leave it alone and try not to get it on us at all. she moved to scent mark the border, the Windclan and Shadowclan scent made redundant by the pure musk of rotting skunk flesh. @Wngs @Xmas Bliss
Old December 26th, 2020, 06:15 PM

[ @gs29513; @Wings; ]

Seedheart didn't want to touch it either and plus she was too nice to allow it to go to Shadowclan. They may be their enemies, but thry really didn't want them getting the stank. She wasn't sure the apprentice wanted that either. "I guess we mark the borders and head back.", Seedheart meowed.

Old December 26th, 2020, 06:37 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Xmas Bliss @gs29513 ]
-Echopaw-

As Echopaw came along behind the other two, she scrunched her nose at the dead skunk. Disgusting. And she was glad to be leaving it alone and nodded at Seedheart in agreement. The sooner they finished this the sooner she could go back to camp. But, she couldn't help but stare into the pine forest for a few seconds. Camp was back in the moors but home was in there. She signed, moving to rub onto a tree to mark it.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old December 27th, 2020, 06:01 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
@Lynxpaw
(No worries!)

Sparkfrost wanted to ask, but decided against it. This cat was certainly mysterious, but he had a hunch that whatever had incurred this change of name and rank wasn’t entirely Failpaw’s fault. The young warrior took a deep breath, “Alright,” he began, “Show me what you’ve got. I’ll warn you, my fighting style is a little...different. If you like it, I can teach you how to get started.” He offered. Typically, any other cat might’ve adopted a wider stance and lowered their body in preparation for combat, but the WindClan warrior actually stood up tall, shifting his weight to his haunches, “It’s funny—you don’t realize how much you actually use a tail until you lose it.” He joked, twitching his almost comical bobtail.
Failpaw gave a quick nod and crouched down, eyes trained on the WindClan warrior. The apprentice waited silently for the tom to make the first move, checking with a quick glance at her paws to see if her claws were sheathed.