Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by flowsie
Today 08:25 AM
A writer's curiosity.
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 07:25 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:04 AM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:42 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Red Dawn
Today 03:58 AM

Old April 16th, 2021, 09:40 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Venompaw laughed and sprinted towards a bush with a tree over it. As he began shredding the tree his mind wandered. She'd crossed the border... His father... was a good cat, he would've helped her. He stopped shredding and turned to Sweetpaw. "Sweetpaw!! I... You crossed the border... Go back to your side... I'll cover your scent. Just... can we be friends? I like you... You're... not mean..." He padded forward towards her and smiled but... He didn't want her to leave... He wanted her to stay... She was his friend... She could play with him and Frostpaw if she stayed... "Or... you could stay...?"

Sweetpaw's playfulness slowly evaporated as Venompaw spoke. He was right. She had crossed the border. Oh no! She scurried over back to her side, but she turned to face him. She studied Venompaw for a moment, before she purred, "Of course we can be friends!" Sweetpaw smiled back. "It's..good to have friends in other Clans, isn't it?" It still felt wrong; she might have to face him in battle one day, but her little heart of hearts longed for a friend as well.

"I..I want to stay. We can...." She started looking around, and she spotted a clump of moss around the roots of an old rowan tree. She scrambled over and scooped up a couple of pawfuls of moss, then rolled and squished them together to create a ball. "We can play mossball!" Sweetpaw picked it up and bounded back to Venompaw, and she spat it on the ground between them. "You can have first swipe, and the challenge is to not let it hit the ground," She backed up a few paces, then crouched, wiggling her haunches as she readied for the first swipe. She was still very much a kit sometimes, and she didn't see a rival any longer, but a friend!
Old April 26th, 2021, 04:10 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

Sparrow ran into the hollow and skidded to a halt, panting. She sat down and observed her surroundings. She thought she had to be far away from those cats by now. She took in a deep gulp of air and laid down, watching the sky.
Old May 7th, 2021, 04:16 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Bearheat was out for a walk again, taking in the deep scent of the pine forest nearby. It was surprisingly peaceful. He really hoped it stayed that way.
@spade

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 9th, 2021, 11:29 AM
chirps

Slipping through the shadows of the pines, paws landing soundlessly, the only thing that really gave away Grimhound's location were his glinting amber eyes. Pools of darkness and shadows swirled in them, and they were narrowed as the tabby surveyed his surroundings. Thing were rather boring as of late - the RiverClan apprentice had escaped with little to no harm, driving his rage to a boiling point. What a wasted interaction, a pathetic use of his claws and talent.

He needed to rip into something, tear fur and flesh from bone and really get into what he was beginning to hear of as a "border skirmish". While Dawnstar had explicitly forbid messing with the bunnies, she hadn't outlawed playtime with the fire starters just across the way. Perhaps one of them would be out today?

A grin strethed across his scarred face as his question appeared to be answered right before him. ThunderClan scent gave it away, though there was a mix of something else - not quite familiar to him, but made him feel as if he should recognize them. "Out for a little stroll, are we?" His voice oozed, dripping with honey and sweet things as Grimhound revealed himself. Heavy paws thudded on the ground as he walked up to Bearheart, stopping just inches from the border.

// @QueenCocaHead
Old May 9th, 2021, 12:17 PM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
Slipping through the shadows of the pines, paws landing soundlessly, the only thing that really gave away Grimhound's location were his glinting amber eyes. Pools of darkness and shadows swirled in them, and they were narrowed as the tabby surveyed his surroundings. Thing were rather boring as of late - the RiverClan apprentice had escaped with little to no harm, driving his rage to a boiling point. What a wasted interaction, a pathetic use of his claws and talent.

He needed to rip into something, tear fur and flesh from bone and really get into what he was beginning to hear of as a "border skirmish". While Dawnstar had explicitly forbid messing with the bunnies, she hadn't outlawed playtime with the fire starters just across the way. Perhaps one of them would be out today?

A grin strethed across his scarred face as his question appeared to be answered right before him. ThunderClan scent gave it away, though there was a mix of something else - not quite familiar to him, but made him feel as if he should recognize them. "Out for a little stroll, are we?" His voice oozed, dripping with honey and sweet things as Grimhound revealed himself. Heavy paws thudded on the ground as he walked up to Bearheart, stopping just inches from the border.

// @QueenCocaHead
"WAh! oah, i-i didn't see you there...yeah, I'm out on a walk. What's it to you?" Bearheart said faking confidence. This cat had appeared out of nowhere, he could have killed bearheart without him even knowing until he was dead. Bearheart crept closer to the border, his sharp eyes scanning this cats stachure, his battle instances kicking in. He narrowed his eyes and studied the cat. THey had a sound build, a pretty big cat. Bearheart wasn't small either, but this cat was bigger than him. He could use his weight and crush me, his hits will be very strong, I have to try to avoid them at all costs, even if it costs me my tail, I cant get hit on my abdomen. It might kill me. But how will I be able to hit him? He seems pretty light on his feet, so Ill have to do so as well. I haven't done my secret move in a while, i don't know if he'll be fased by it, but right now it seems like my best chance if he decides to fight me.*Sigh* I hate shedding blood

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 11th, 2021, 12:22 AM
chirps

The feigned surprise and boosted confidence did little to sway Grimhound as his mind settled on "scared mouse" to describe the tom before him. Flickering eyes and twitching muscles told him all he needed to know, and a bolstered laugh rumbled deep within the large tabby's chest. He hadn't even brought his claws out yet and this thunder buddy was already cowering with his tail tucked in between his legs. What a treat! Handed to him on a silver platter, no less.

"To me? Oh, nothing. Just making friendly conversation is all," he replied, voice taking on that of an apprentice genuinely using the "I didn't know that was against the rules" argument. Amber eyes were wide, not quite matching the smirk-turned-smile on his face. He'd keep his claws in for now, figuring that his size was enough to intimidate this cat. Rather boring, as he much preferred a challenge, but with Morningpaw having escaped so easily he was up for anything really.

Stepping closer and peering at the tom through gleaming amber eyes, Grimhound cleared his throat. "You must be of that fire starter Clan. Tell me - any sparks or baby fires today out in the Wild Fire Rang?" The sarcasm and teasing tone were obvious, as was the returning smirk. He was curious as to how far he could push this tom, taunt and tease him about his home. Was he born in ThunderClan? Or had he joined like Grimhound had? Either way, he awaited the answer rather curiously.

// @QueenCocaHead
Old May 11th, 2021, 11:16 AM
Doctor,Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
The feigned surprise and boosted confidence did little to sway Grimhound as his mind settled on "scared mouse" to describe the tom before him. Flickering eyes and twitching muscles told him all he needed to know, and a bolstered laugh rumbled deep within the large tabby's chest. He hadn't even brought his claws out yet and this thunder buddy was already cowering with his tail tucked in between his legs. What a treat! Handed to him on a silver platter, no less.

"To me? Oh, nothing. Just making friendly conversation is all," he replied, voice taking on that of an apprentice genuinely using the "I didn't know that was against the rules" argument. Amber eyes were wide, not quite matching the smirk-turned-smile on his face. He'd keep his claws in for now, figuring that his size was enough to intimidate this cat. Rather boring, as he much preferred a challenge, but with Morningpaw having escaped so easily he was up for anything really.

Stepping closer and peering at the tom through gleaming amber eyes, Grimhound cleared his throat. "You must be of that fire starter Clan. Tell me - any sparks or baby fires today out in the Wild Fire Rang?" The sarcasm and teasing tone were obvious, as was the returning smirk. He was curious as to how far he could push this tom, taunt and tease him about his home. Was he born in ThunderClan? Or had he joined as Grimhound had? Either way, he awaited the answer rather curiously.

// @QueenCocaHead
" Firestarters? I beg your pardon but pine is much more flammable. Step any closer to the border, I dare you." Bearhearts fur fluffed up slightly, he was beginning to find his real confidence. He stepped closer to the border himself his yellow eyes shining brightly with strength. He knew how to hold out on his own, he shouldn't be afraid of some mangy cat simply because of his size. " Friendly conversation? Ha! You have the fire of malaise in your eyes. Friendly is never an option with cats like you."

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 11th, 2021, 11:24 AM
~suffering anemoia~

My Mood: Lurking

".......Damn it-"

Myth had been padding swiftly through the overhanging trees, jumpy and tense despite his usual nonchalance. The slow-healing scar on his shoulder was at first the receiver of most of his disdain, breaking up his usually pristine pelt with an unbecoming flash of pink, but now that his paws abandoned asphalt in favor of unfamiliar grasses (a choice that wasn't his own to make)-he's since found annoyances more deserving of his worsening mood....namely the thorn he'd just stepped on. He scowled and reluctantly went to try pulling it out, hissing and spitting when he did, and limped onwards with a sore pawpad.

Last edited by Peachblossom; May 11th, 2021 at 11:25 AM.
Old May 11th, 2021, 11:31 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachblossom View Post
".......Damn it-"

Myth had been padding swiftly through the overhanging trees, jumpy and tense despite his usual nonchalance. The slow-healing scar on his shoulder was at first the receiver of most of his disdain, breaking up his usually pristine pelt with an unbecoming flash of pink, but now that his paws abandoned asphalt in favor of unfamiliar grasses (a choice that wasn't his own to make)-he's since found annoyances more deserving of his worsening mood....namely the thorn he'd just stepped on. He scowled and reluctantly went to try pulling it out, hissing and spitting when he did, and limped onwards with a sore pawpad.

Silverdust was padding threw the territory when she heard these words and went to investigate. She looked at him and fluffed hissing at him"what are you doing on thunderclan land?!"

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 11th, 2021, 12:09 PM
~suffering anemoia~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Silverdust was padding threw the territory when she heard these words and went to investigate. She looked at him and fluffed hissing at him"what are you doing on thunderclan land?!"

His own pelt immediately puffed up, or rather spiked up as it wasn't the longest, and he stumbled slightly on his paw as he went to put some distance between himself and the hissing she. "....W-What?!" Myth tried running through what she had just said, lines appearing on his face as he drew his brows close in confusion. "......Thunderclan?" He seemed to think out loud, not knowing what she spoke of.