Last post by Myling
Today 03:42 PM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:39 PM

Old December 10th, 2023, 08:35 PM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Lionsbeach

[reworking the header img]
Hawkmask | He/Him/They/Them/Flame/Flameself/Hawk/Hawkself | 17 moons
Riverclan warrior
Active purrks: none
The cat looked at Cobwebpaw with a blank expression for just a few seconds before he turned to look around the beach. Hmm....hawk'll have to explain stuff...ah, this is why he doesn't want to be a mentor. Too much responsiblities to handle. Not fun. "First of all, ever been here before?" he started " there's things like shellfish, crabs, lobsters, and such and also seagulls and herrings since they look around for food around this place" bla bla, not really much that he has to explain about this place. It's just a beach. "better if we get started on the hunting lesson right away. First you'll have to be quiet when you're hunting so you don't accidentally scare off your food; obviously. And then you have to make sure your hunting crouch is right or else you lose balance, prey makes it out alive, and that's no fun" quite funny when other cats fail though, kinda makes hawk feel better about everything else hawk failed at doing "your hunting crouch should mostly be like this" he explained as he moved into hunting crouch. All she had to do was follow what he's doing now. Not hard to do, yea? What does a mentor usually do...oh right, give the apprentice the time to actually do the hunting crouch
╰─▸ ❝ @KittyKombat7860 [Heronheart] || @finley.exe [Cobwebpaw]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old December 12th, 2023, 10:56 AM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 9 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @Pangoligon
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 20 / 100 woo cobweb >:3 ]
trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw nodded, dropping into a hunting crouch by attempting to replicate hawkmask's and sniffing for prey, softly snaking through the sand. her eyes alighted on a small seagull pecking for food and she approached it quietly, then pounced, leaping into the air and managing to pin the seagull's tail feathers.

' what do i do now?! ' she called, panicking as the seagull struggled, pinned under her claws. with her other claw, she grasped onto the seagull as best she could, wrastling for grip of it.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

please be patient with me ! i am an hsp & i have autism and osdd-1b .

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3
Old December 12th, 2023, 10:59 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Two small-ish grey cats lay under some shade, watching the water. One had curled ears while the other had folded ears. They were Jingle and Jangle, two cats who treated life importantly. Deciding to watch the water for a bit longer, they sat down patiently and leaned on one another.
[OPEN RP]
Old December 13th, 2023, 12:10 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

| Hawkmask | He/Him/They/Them/Flame/Flameself | The Show watcher
Riverclan Warrior | Post : 11
Purrks: Lyrebird's lullaby

Hawk watched as the apprentice got a grip of the seagull. Ahah! Bet that seagull regrets going here for food now. Now the thing'll die. Oh right; now for the next step "Fantastic, now all you have to do is try to get a grasp of it's neck using your fangs to snap it's neck and kill it before it gets away" Guess this hunting lesson'll be more simple than he thought "you could hold down the seagull with your paw, claws, and most of the weight on your body then use your other paw to pin down the head to make things easier if your careful". Very much the first time he ever says the word 'careful'. A bit entertaining because of the seagull flaping around trying to get away too. He should probably search for his own catch as well after this, correct? So he kept his ears and nose ready to find any other of the seagull's friends. Or perhaps some different things like a crab, that's pretty much alright too. If he wasn't on a patrol and he gets his claws on some sort of bird at some point, then he might be able to risk just a second or two just watching the bird struggle. Yea he just realized that. As long as he ensures the bird can't escape? Yea that
╰─▸ ❝ @KittyKombat7860 [Heronheart] Is on hiatus || @finley.exe [Cobwebpaw]

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; December 13th, 2023 at 12:12 AM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 07:43 AM
red's #1 fan

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 9 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @Pangoligon
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 21 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: bird death
cobwebpaw nodded through her struggle and shifted her body weight onto the seagull, effectively pinning it, and delivered an aggressive killing blow to its neck, jaws snapping shut. her tail flicked proudly and she buried the seagull in the sand for grabbing it in the future.

[ +1 seagull, will be added to rest of prey once hunting is finished ]

trackers

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3
Old December 15th, 2023, 12:00 AM
Stoopi sticker

Riverclan Warrior | Post : 12

Anndddd..sky rat's dead and is probably going to be eaten some time after it's placed in the pile unless it rots in there. Nice. "Now that you know how to hunt those seagulls, we can split up a bit to get a better hunting range" hawk mewed "also, if you want to hunt crabs, or lobsters then the best option is to try and flip them around so they have a hard time escaping; crabs are easier than lobsters though. But for both cases, guess it's better if you don't let them pinch you. If you need any help just call out" funny how crabs walk. Unsure how they even managed to grow to be like that. Anyway, and after that last bit, he starts going off to do his own thing. Really wanted to catch a seagull; it's just funner to do than things like crabs. As he slowly walked closer to the shoreline, Hawk did notice a dead fish. Uhh...a trout? Yea it looked like that, With a paw, poked the fish around a bit. Seems like it died not long before the patrol got there. Well that just means it's fresh and safe to eat; on top of that, it looked healthy. Not the most interesting prey, but it's easy food...? Hawk knew this beach has some dead fish lying around [+1 trout] he buried the trout for now. Anddd onwards to another thing.

Hawk noticed something shuffling in the sand; yea that was definately a crab. It wasn't big but it's not too small. He followed the crab, and though flame knew it would hurt if the crab pinch his legs he didn't really try to make much sure of that. He managed to get close enough to flip the thing over and watch it flailing it's odd amount of legs. Not a bug, but was that much legs. That's kinda cool the first time he saw it. After a second he used his claws, The shell was quite bothersome but he was able to kill it soon. [+1 crab]. Alright, he hid the crab next to the trout, now what could he find next? He dropped down to a hunting crouch. Could've sworn he saw something. Maybe a bird just flew away and left. That bird was probably smarter than it's birdbuddy that Cobwebs killed. If not, then the bird probably moved places. Actually flame didn't even know if what he saw was a bird or not, but it sure did move and looked like one
╰─▸ ❝ @/KittyKombat7860 [Heronheart] || @finley.exe [Cobwebpaw] could've sworn i posted this yesterday-

ghostie wuz herez

Old December 15th, 2023, 07:32 AM
red's #1 fan

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 10 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @Pangoligon real
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 22 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: fish death (heheh)
cobwebpaw nodded and leaped for a trout in the water, using her limited swimming training to paddle through the water and pin the trout. her eyes glimmered with pride as she killed it with a swift bite and padded out of the water with it in her mouth.

she buried it next to the seagull, scuffling it in the sand, and pushing sand over it with the grin of happiness and pride still very clear and evident on her face. ' i got another one! and i haven't even got any swimming training yet- larkstar's teaching me. ' she called to hawkmask happily.

trackers

Old December 16th, 2023, 01:36 PM
Fezzy Fun

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Confused

@Phantom_breeze

Fern'paw || Mentor: SpringMoss || 8 moons

After exiting the apprentice den, the travel to Lionbeach was fun, when Spring'moss suggested getting a trout; Fern'paw declined with a head shake, he wasn't much hungry. Trotting, the long-haired tomcat stared into the clearing and tried to spot a fellow apprentice but with no luck, he'll trot an extra inch before stopping.
Old December 16th, 2023, 04:21 PM
Kass’s Bestie ^+^

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezity View Post
@Phantom_breeze

Fern'paw || Mentor: SpringMoss || 8 moons

After exiting the apprentice den, the travel to Lionbeach was fun, when Spring'moss suggested getting a trout; Fern'paw declined with a head shake, he wasn't much hungry. Trotting, the long-haired tomcat stared into the clearing and tried to spot a fellow apprentice but with no luck, he'll trot an extra inch before stopping.
Springmoss || Apprentice: Fern’paw || 23 moons

Spotting the shoreline, Springmoss said, “Ah, we’ve arrived at Lionsbeach. Fern’paw, are you ready for your first swimming lesson?” While talking to the tom cat, she checked the area for any other cats that might be there. Sensing only a few other cats of their clan, she gently entered the waters, only so that it would come up stomach high.”Come over here Fern’paw, first we’ll start with getting your fur wet.” Spingmoss called out to her apprentice while patting the water next to her with her wet paw.

Tags; @Fezity

Last edited by Phantom_breeze; December 16th, 2023 at 05:46 PM.
Old December 17th, 2023, 04:51 AM
Stoopi sticker

Riverclan Warrior | Post : 13

There, that was the thing that moved; it's a seagull, a little around the size Cobwebs caught. Would be interesting if the two were siblings....ahah...but the size thing was probably just a coincidence. The young warrior pounced on the bird, watching it struggle beneath his claws made him feel rather powerful though as Cobwebs called out to him he quickly snapped it's neck and killed it. Alright, guess that's the last thing flame's catching in the patrol. He turned to face the younger cat with the seagull on his back "Alright, good job i guess" At least he didn't need to teach about it. Not that he would...but....just saying. He went back to the crab and trout, carrying the 2 with him as he walked to Cobwebs "let's head back, yea? We've caught a good amount already" flame said, looking around at where Heronheart's supposed to be "bit unsure where Heronheart is but he's probably somewhere" alternate reason is that Hawk couldn't care enough to look for that guy more than he already did...which..isn't that much but at least he made the attempt to. You gotta give him something for that
╰─▸ ❝ @/KittyKombat7860 [Heronheart] || @finley.exe [Cobwebpaw]

ghostie wuz herez