Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2020, 11:31 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post

[Yeah, I knew ^w^ ]
"Yeah.." She thought about that, and then perked up. "Good boy!" She patted his head playfully, imitating the Twolegs
[sorry she's getting friend zoned for now, but it's because he doesn't realize that he likes her in that way yet]

Sycamorerain was marginally bewildered as Snowmist patted his head and blurted out an unusual phrase. Hmmmmm... Oh well. He supposed it was just another quirk which came along with her unique and bubbly personality. Tearing off another morsel of the squirrel, the warrior sat and thought as he chewed. Snowmist seemed like a genuinely nice cat. Perhaps he could consider her to be a best friend of sorts. The feline had other friends, of course, but he'd never really spent as much time with them or talked about some of the things they had spoken of.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:58 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post

Sweetpaw’s mouth was clamped shut. She liked to have friends and if she had just ruined her chance of getting a knew one she would never forget herself. It appeared to Sweetpaw the other apprentice looked as confused as she felt. She had no idea why she chose this morning to ram into a cat who could be a rather cool friend. At the other she-cats request, she couldn’t help but beam at her. “Ooh! Yes please!” Sweetpaw chirped, all nervousness gone. Who would’ve thunk? Even after I hit her she’s still offering to eat her meal with me! She thought excitedly, her lighter brown ear flicking as she got comfortable next to Amberpaw. Though her usually slick brown pelt was smooth, it was fluffed in excitement like it usually was, and she couldn’t help but purr. She had been such a worry-wart for thinking this nice she-cat wasn’t going to be her friend! It was clear to Sweetpaw they were going to have lots of fun and if she could’ve purred any louder without it being weird, she would have. “I’m Sweetpaw!” She mewed. I bet she has a lot of friends with how cool she is! Sweetpaw thought, feeling slightly intimidated if only for a second. It was all the more reason for Sweetpaw and her to become friends!
Amberpaw scooted over a bit to give the younger apprentice some room before crouching down beside her, gazing at the rabbit a moment before glancing up at the other she. "Uh, you can have first bite, if you like." she mewed, nodding at the white mammal before them. As Sweetpaw excitedly told Amber her name, the amber coloured Somali tilted her head to the side a bit. "Oh! Well, I already knew your name. But in case you don't know mine, I'm Amberpaw. Pleased to meet you."

She seems nice, Amberpaw thought, watching as Sweetpaw took a bite. May talk too much, but I don't really mind that. After all, I used to be the same way when I was her age. Heh. out loud, the molly asked, "So, uh, how is your training coming along? Have you learned some things?" giving the younger molly a friendly smile, Amber stretched her neck to take a bite of their meal, her ears perked to listen to what Sweetpaw had to say.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:00 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
[sorry she's getting friend zoned for now, but it's because he doesn't realize that he likes her in that way yet]

Sycamorerain was marginally bewildered as Snowmist patted his head and blurted out an unusual phrase. Hmmmmm... Oh well. He supposed it was just another quirk which came along with her unique and bubbly personality. Tearing off another morsel of the squirrel, the warrior sat and thought as he chewed. Snowmist seemed like a genuinely nice cat. Perhaps he could consider her to be a best friend of sorts. The feline had other friends, of course, but he'd never really spent as much time with them or talked about some of the things they had spoken of.
[ thats okay! ]
Snowmist nuzzled him. "Maybe we should...sleep?" she asked, looking up at the drak sky. She purred. "Today was a great day!" She mewed.
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:37 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Shimm ]

Sunnywillow looked up as her name was called and caught sight of Soaringpaw. The feline purred at her daughter and smiled as she licked her head. Children were much easier to be around once they weren’t kits and they weren’t her responsibility. Sunnywillow May have thought her mate was a half-wit and only had kits for appearances, but now that Soaringpaw was old enough to have her own life, the golden-grey molly didn’t mind her daughter. Especially not when she called her gorgeous.

Sunnywillow chuckled airily and gave Soaringpaw a lick on the cheek.

“Thank you, my darling. But look at you- you are positively radiant today, my little star. It must be Starclan’s influence on you. I am well, enjoying the lovely weather we’ve been gifted. But how are you? Being a good influence on your new friends? How are you holding up after the name change? I say you’re still a beacon of Starclan’s light and you fit the name Faith better than any cat- a name change won’t change that.”

Bleh. It was strange she was so good at this since every mention of those stupid Star cats made her want to puke. Who gave a tail what they thought? They couldn’t be that wise- they were dead. Life was for the living, and Sunnywillow intended to utilize hers to the max, whether some cat past their prime liked it or not. She was the one with a pulse. She was on top and no silver-furred, Star-studded, vulture-fodder dead cat was gonna change that.
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:48 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

[ @Pluto @Queenie @Shimm @Fallen One ]
(I’m just gonna go ahead and post Cormorant)

Cormorantpaw listened to the other apprentices’ inputs with eyes still sparkling with mischief. He had something a little more in mind then just tag, but that would be fun too! Besides, once they were out there, he could suggest a second activity easily. The fluffy black tom caught the same glint in Eveningpaw’s eyes and grinned at his sister. It was almost as though she was speaking right to him. She wanted to get into some mischief too.

He wasn’t quite prepared for her to shove him and gave her a look like ‘what was that for’ but didn’t hesitate to push back. If she wanted to show she was some kind of tough guy, he’d prove that he was tougher. However, he preferred sneaking out to tumbling about the apprentice’s den with his sister, so he let her sneak out of the den and saved his attack for later. Nudging Sweetpaw, he purred eagerly,

“Come on!”

Then, the stocky apprentice slipped expertly out from under the den’s sweeping fronds and sucked in a breath as he crawled across the tiny patch of clearing between the den and the camp wall. The hole in the bracken was much more difficult for a larger young cat like him to fit through, but he sucked in as far as he could and shimmied through, breathing heavily once he reached the other side.
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:51 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

"C'mon Lovekit!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down. "Let's go play!" Motioning for Lovekit to come with her tiny tail, she looked around for the nearest moss ball.

@Goldwhisker

Last edited by duCky; May 28th, 2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 03:57 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post

[ thats okay! ]
Snowmist nuzzled him. "Maybe we should...sleep?" she asked, looking up at the drak sky. She purred. "Today was a great day!" She mewed.
"Yes, sleep would be good," Sycamorerain had been so distracted in the beauty of the sunset that he'd forgotten sunset signaled that it was time to sleep. Yawning, he got to his paws, before hearing the last thing Snowmist had to say. "It sure was. I had a lot of fun with you. Maybe we can hang out again some time soon." With a nod of his head, and a warm smile, the warrior trudged towards the warriors' den, ready to tucker in for a good night's rest.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 27th, 2020, 04:24 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
"Yes, sleep would be good," Sycamorerain had been so distracted in the beauty of the sunset that he'd forgotten sunset signaled that it was time to sleep. Yawning, he got to his paws, before hearing the last thing Snowmist had to say. "It sure was. I had a lot of fun with you. Maybe we can hang out again some time soon." With a nod of his head, and a warm smile, the warrior trudged towards the warriors' den, ready to tucker in for a good night's rest.
"I-s-sure!" Snowmist said, smiling shyly. She followed him, a cheery expression on her face. "Sycamorerain." She thought, as a draft came in. She shivered, and curled up, her fluff warming her. She purred, and slowly drifted to sleep.
[We could timeskip to tomorrow? ]
Old May 27th, 2020, 05:51 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Pluto ]
--Duskpaw--

Meeting Sweetpaw now, Duskpaw smiled at her friend. "Yep! It's kinda tiring to be frank." Her leg was still building up muscle and it kept on getting sore and tired from her training sessions with Foxbound. "Oh, I can't just say hi to my friend?" She cuffed Sweetpaw on the ear playfully. "What have you been up to lately?"
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 27th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old May 27th, 2020, 06:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Zesty Mango ]
--Duskpaw--

Aiming the first playful bat, she aimed for the young tom's side, looking to roll him over or onto his side. Her tail flicking in amusement. She enjoyed playing, as apprentices usually didn't get to do it as much as kits did.

Chivekit playfully let her knock him over and used his hind legs to try to kick her back gently.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread