Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:06 AM
Wing's nest
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:56 AM
Your beauty shines and...
by Bean
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:33 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 03:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2020, 11:37 PM

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

"My name? Leap. And I want to join your clan so I'm not always looking over my shoulder and having to stay constantly alert. I can leave though." Leap said. She just hoped Twilightstar didn't judge her for snapping at first. @Moonraven

Last edited by Nightbound; April 17th, 2020 at 12:09 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:00 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverclover View Post

The small palle kit was still for a second before shrugging a bit "De housefolk gave us to different housefolk. So I have no idea!" She chirped.she picked up a paw and began to groom it for a moment setting it right back down omce she was done

@Moonraven
The twolegs separated kits from their mothers! What kind of monsters were they?!! This was alarming to Twilightstar, but the little kit just seemed to take it in stride. That was honestly concerning, did she think it was normal to be separate from her parents? "Well, Feelx," still a strange name, "since you have nowhere to go and no parents, apparently, and it would go against my code to leave a kit out here on their own. So how would you like to come to my home? I'm sure you'll like it, there are cats your age you can play with. You are utterly adorable so I don't think that finding you a new mother and a family will be hard at all. Living with me and my clan won't be all fun and games, there is a lot you need to learn, and you'll need a new name, but I do think you'll like living with us."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
Lion would think for a moment, then look up at TwilightStar.
I’m sure. I really am.
"Well, in that case, I'm calling you Tinykit." Twilightstar meowed since the kit need a new name anyway if she was joining her clan. She should be nice and just ask for the kit's name, but she hadn't bother complaining about the nickname so be it. "Living in my clan is not going to a walk through the woods, there is going to be a lot you have to learn and do. I hope you don't come to regret your decision."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
"I would..... like that, yes please." She felt like she would be taking advantage of them, but if nothing else, it was the safest and most secure option for her kits.
@Moonraven
"Okay then let's get up on your paws." Twilightstar closed the distances between them to help the molly to her paws while allowing her to lean on her. "The walks going to be a bit of a pain, but worth it." She adds, before she began to lead the way to her clan. @Rainquail - moving this to medicine cat's den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Moonraven
( Territory one. And I did post in the windclan joining thread )
Spotting the windclan leader, Oakpaw , a hopefully former shadowclan cat padded towards her . He made well sure to cover his scent in any water. He made sure to remember why he left...He just...can't believe ..it'll scar him. "excuse me....ma'am . I was hoping if I could join your clan?....I'm from shadowclan...well...hopefully not anymore " he meowed . You could tell he had been through or more likely seen something . " I will not become a kittypet! " he added with a spiteful hiss. He was gonna show icestar wrong , he's not fit for that life. Better yet he'll ruin her pride!
Twilightstar frowned while raising her hackles just a little bit as a young cat made his way over to her. Why were there so many outsiders around here? As he came closer she could catch the faintest hint of a clan on him. It was hard to get rid of a smell that clung to almost your whole life, he had done a decent job of masking it though. Ma'am did he just call her Ma'am! How old did this rascal think she was?! Ugh! Ma'am...
"Why are you no longer in ShadowClan? Did you get exiled or just leave your former clan?" Both questions didn't sound good since this apprentice had just thrown away his loyalty like nothing. Twilightstar would do her best not to judge the tom before hearing his explanation. She shouldn't even be considering allowing him to join, although, Twilightstar knew that just because their leader was cold-hearted didn't mean the whole clan was. Judging everyone base on one cat's actions wasn't right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbound View Post
"My name? Leap. And I want to join your clan so I'm not always looking over my shoulder and having to stay constantly alert. I can leave though." Leap said. She just hoped Twilightstar didn't judge her for snapping at first.
"So you just want to join for self-preservation?" She shouldn't be shocked this was what all outsiders seemed to look for when joining a clan. "Well, I don't mind you staying, but I'll have you know that in a clan everything you do should always be for someone else. Everything you catch is to feed the clan, everyone you fight is for the clan, even your death should be for the clan." Twilightstar sighed, whiskers dancing as she licked a forepaw and drew it over her face. "If you're going to join my clan you're going to have to learn to live for others. There are a lot of rules and plenty of stuff you'll need to learn. Do you really think you can handle the selfless life of a clan cat?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 17th, 2020 at 12:13 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

The leader moved slowly into the medicine cat's den while helping Wraith along the way. She beckoned Eagle in with an assertive swish of her tail. "Coyotesnarl, I found new friends in the territory. They were playing with a fox and it didn't end too well." Her tone of voice was laced heavily with sarcasm as she led Wraith over to an empty nest and set her down there. Twilightstar panted a little bit, that had been a workout for her. She gave their names once the medicine cat made his appearance. "The beat-up queen is Wraith, and the tom with the limp is Eagle -er well- Eaglepaw now." She hadn't made it official just yet, though, the former kittypet should start getting used to his name. Twilightstar fought off the urge to sneeze and took a seat to swipe a forepaw against her nose. Every time she came in here she wanted to sneeze.
"I found and put some cobwebs on her wounds, she's got bite marks all over and her one leg is messed up." The leader reports while moving a tad out of the way so Coyotesnarl could work. She didn't want to just drop them off and be on her way since she wasn't sure how they'd react to the medicine cat. "Eaglepaw might have gotten bitten or something." She hadn't looked too closely at tom's wounds.

@wren @Rainquail @Lynxpaw

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:18 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Leap looked offended by the first question. "Yes I can handle it. And I'm not joining for self-preservation!" Leap said barley keeping from hissing. @Moonraven

Last edited by Nightbound; April 17th, 2020 at 12:31 AM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:22 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Eaglepaw followed Twighlightstar into the Medicine cat's den, limping. He sat down behind her, waiting to be treated. The fur around where he had gotten bitten was soaked with blood. He shifted his weight, his copper eyes full of caution. Just because he trusted one cat doesn't mean he'll trust many more. I'll start making friends once I settle in he decided. He looked at the medicine cat, Coyotesnarl, waiting for him to talk.

@Moonraven
@wren
Old April 17th, 2020, 12:38 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Wraith couldn't quite remember when the younger cat had joined their trek here. It had mostly been her putting one paw in front of the other and biting back the pain as best she could. She did however clearly remember seeing a large number of cats in passing once they reached Twilightstar's camp.
She was a little apprehensive about letting the tom near her, but since Twilightstar hadn't left, she made herself relax as much as possible. Being tense would probably make this take longer, anyway.
@wren @Moonraven

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:25 AM

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
The twolegs separated kits from their mothers! What kind of monsters were they?!! This was alarming to Twilightstar, but the little kit just seemed to take it in stride. That was honestly concerning, did she think it was normal to be separate from her parents? "Well, Feelx," still a strange name, "since you have nowhere to go and no parents, apparently, and it would go against my code to leave a kit out here on their own. So how would you like to come to my home? I'm sure you'll like it, there are cats your age you can play with. You are utterly adorable so I don't think that finding you a new mother and a family will be hard at all. Living with me and my clan won't be all fun and games, there is a lot you need to learn, and you'll need a new name, but I do think you'll like living with us."

Felix perked up slightly her ears pricing every so slightly "...Like how do you mean? Like fighting? I remember losing fights with my siblings. Or like killing those fuzzy things smaller dan cats?" She asked her head tilting as her green eyes glazed with excitement and curiosity "I would chase those and sometimes catch dem and bring em to de housefolk!" she chirped "But dey didn't like it much."

@Moonraven
Old April 17th, 2020, 02:44 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
"You left me."

"You left me alone that night. I didn't see you at all that night, not really. Not until we were about to leave for ShadowClan. You said you were proud. And then you left again. You left me alone. So so so alone."

Now her voice was trembling. Her heart was in her throat and it felt like the very world was crumbling to pieces around her. First, the invasion. She still didn't have an explanation for why StarClan would let such a thing happen. Why? Why whywhy? What was the point of it all? How could such suffering be justified? Second, Brindlejaw. She really didn't know how to feel about him. She held him in such high regard before but now the sparkle had dulled. She heard what her clanmates said about him, that he did nothing for the clan. She didn't know what to think about it. All she knew was that everything hurt. Hurt hurt hurt. Her head was clouded - it was hard to think straight.

@Shimm
Brindlejaw lowered his head and gaze, now staring at the dirt floor. His mind went back to the night, everything was so clear. He was sleeping in the warrior's den and woke up to screaming and snarling. His first thought went to the queens, elders, and kits. Runningspirit was paralyzed..then he had to carry her and lead everyone to the river. He ran back to save the remaining queens and during the chaos, he swore that he saw his apprentice with someone. The will to get the ones who couldn't fight to safety was in his mind to where it never occurred that maybe he should have saved Yewpaw too. It hit hard, he shouldn't have assumed but he was so caught up in fighting coyotes to save the kits...was his reasoning good enough to not be an excuse? Did she know what he went through that night?
No, it didn't matter, she matters more than any explanation he had. "I am deeply sorry. I saw you with someone and assumed that you were safe, in good paws. I shouldn't have assumed." He allowed the molly to see the regret and remorse on his crooked features. He truly knew that she would never see him the same.
Old April 17th, 2020, 02:57 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@S-oft

Littlewish purred, his tail twitching. Wow, this cat was tall! And he has big ears... The better to hear you with..., he joked silently. And he himself was, well...small. He was a sad, sweet ol' small boy. He let a smile creep up his lips. He gave a mock pout in the tom's direction, pretending to be offended. Poking his tongue out playfully, he puffed out his chest.
"Hey, watch that mouth!" He teased, tail flicking in amusement. He returned to his large grin, then felt it replaced by a determined one as the tom spoke. He bounced from foot to foot, his tail swishing enthusiastically.
"Well, sweetie, let's go and fill those bellies!" He exclaimed, bounding off towards the exit. His short cream fur fluffed up in excitement. He'd catch the biggest darned hare in the forest, Starclan-accepting. As he neared the bramble tunnel, he peered out of it's mouth, eyes sparkling with excitement. He was a more senior warrior, but boy, did he love exploring.
"Well, whadda you waiting for?" He yelled to Oddear.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:06 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Territory

- Open -

Rookflight laid on her back, staring up at the clear skies over the moor. The thoughts of the now not-so-recent coyote invasion still weighing heavily on her mind - and her physique. The wounds that had been inflicted on her easily could've lead to her death. Even though Irispaw - now Irisflame - had done the best job she could've on such short notice, she had not healed completely. Walking was harder, she always seemed to be tired, but most concerningly... she seemed to occasionally pass out for just a moment. All of these things pressed into her mind deeper, causing her to wonder if she'd ever truly get better. Maybe a bit of hunting would ease the mind, though she wasn't so confident on her own abilities anymore. Too tired to go back to the clearing and search for a partner... she just continued to wait out in the open for any cat to come by for her offer.