Today 12:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2017, 12:19 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Minkpaw stepped out of camp, her pelt fluffing out. The timid apprentice just needed time alone, or with less cats around her. She made her way to the river, the familiar sounds and smells calming her nerves. She glanced in, minnows were common in this area, surprisingly big minnows. She scanned the waters, seeing one of the fish and swiping it out. She sighed, setting it aside. Take it to camp later when she was more.. calm.

Dipping a part of her paw into the water, she curled her tail around herself. She heard a few splashes down river, but assumed it to be a simple current. Her eyes flickered on the gleams of light reflecting off the rivers surface as she took a small drink. She shook a few glittering droplets off her whiskers and simply enjoyed the peace.

She didn't mind her Clanmates, but they could get a bit.. out of control for say. The constant kits at her paws and warriors gloating about prey got a bit much, so she came to the river to relax and sooth frayed nerves.

She heard the splashing grow louder, disrupting her little spaced out moment. Was something stomping towards her right now, ready to attack RiverClan?! Stop being mouse-brained, Minkpaw! She thought, shaking the water from her paws and peeking out from behind a large tree. Fish rapidly swam away from the source of noise, causing Minkpaw's former worries of an enemy to both grow and shrink. A fox would've caught the prey, foxes were sneaky. She didn't know about badgers, but badgers were heavy and large. These sounded light, and not as heavy as a badger would.

She saw a flash of fur, gazing at the cat. Oh, Tornadopaw.. she thought. She'd seen the tom goofing off around camp once or twice before, but they hadn't formally met. What if he thinks of me as a stalker?! She questioned in her mind, before remembering her fish. The fish of salvation. Dashing back, she scooped it into her jaws before walking towards the tom. "Oh, hello, erm - Tornadopaw, right?" She asked, glad she managed a decent greeting.
The ginger tom was busy having the fun of his life. He splashed in the water, watching as the fish sprouted up. His laughter was contagious, being a mixture of comical and charming. In that moment, one might think he was acting like a kit--which he was. Next, thing you know some would be ready to scold him, yet no one came. Tornadopaw continued on, getting half his fur wet.

The water--the tom never minded. Rain, was not a problem to him. It was only the snow. Which made him bitter, and cold. Just because he didn't have a thick pelt that allowed him to stay out as most cats could with thicker pelts. Gradually, the tom's splashing came to a halt. He stopped his fun, his ears twitching as he caught the voice of another cat.

Who could had been possibly talking to him? Did he look like an idiot? He was pretty sure that he looked around just to make sure no one was seeing how dumb he looked frolicking in the water. With half his pelt soaked, the tom's brown orbs danced around until they found the source of the voice. His tail flicked up, causing little splatters of water to go different direction. ''I am Tornadopaw!'' He called out, growing a grin onto his maw as he went towards the other cat. It definitely wasn't a warrior. She looked mighty small and young to be a warrior. The tom flicked his ears. He never was the one to remember names. At all. It may be rude that he did such, but he such an absentminded tom that it didn't matter to anyone. Forgetting names were natural for him. However, he was able to pinpoint a face within a heart beat. Physical appearance was never a problem for Tornadopaw. His nose twitched as an eerie silence took over, and he tried to hide the sheepish grin on his face. He squinted his eyes at the female as he approached her calmly, though his pelt was clinging heavily to him.

''And you are...'' He brought the 'are' out for as long as possible, trying to think of any name that came to his mind. But, nothing appeared. If one seen him thinking heavily, they would think the tom was lost in his own lalaland, chasing after small critters, but no. Tornadopaw wasn't that dense-minded. He was intelligent on a personal level, unknown to others. Then,he stopped, his mouth closed. ''I don't know--remember,'' He quickly corrected himself with a slight chuckle. ''Your name. Sorry.'' His ears pinned down as he looked away for a second. He felt that she might be one of those cats who blew up for him forgetting her name. Mot females were like that with him. If she wasn't that way, he figured she would walk away, thinking he was being rude.

''I forget names all the time though!'' His ears perked as he quickly added the comment. ''I don't know why, but I don't recall much.'' He quickly shut his maw--feeling that he was talking too much. In a way, he had been. He just didn't want her to assume he was being rude. In all honesty, he was simply a cat who got distracted too easily.

Last edited by Brilliance; June 16th, 2017 at 12:19 AM.
Old June 16th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking Darkness View Post
"Oi! That hurt!" Breakingriver looked up. "C-c..." (I thought I'd add his background story in)
@BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old June 16th, 2017, 08:57 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The ginger tom was busy having the fun of his life. He splashed in the water, watching as the fish sprouted up. His laughter was contagious, being a mixture of comical and charming. In that moment, one might think he was acting like a kit--which he was. Next, thing you know some would be ready to scold him, yet no one came. Tornadopaw continued on, getting half his fur wet.

The water--the tom never minded. Rain, was not a problem to him. It was only the snow. Which made him bitter, and cold. Just because he didn't have a thick pelt that allowed him to stay out as most cats could with thicker pelts. Gradually, the tom's splashing came to a halt. He stopped his fun, his ears twitching as he caught the voice of another cat.

Who could had been possibly talking to him? Did he look like an idiot? He was pretty sure that he looked around just to make sure no one was seeing how dumb he looked frolicking in the water. With half his pelt soaked, the tom's brown orbs danced around until they found the source of the voice. His tail flicked up, causing little splatters of water to go different direction. ''I am Tornadopaw!'' He called out, growing a grin onto his maw as he went towards the other cat. It definitely wasn't a warrior. She looked mighty small and young to be a warrior. The tom flicked his ears. He never was the one to remember names. At all. It may be rude that he did such, but he such an absentminded tom that it didn't matter to anyone. Forgetting names were natural for him. However, he was able to pinpoint a face within a heart beat. Physical appearance was never a problem for Tornadopaw. His nose twitched as an eerie silence took over, and he tried to hide the sheepish grin on his face. He squinted his eyes at the female as he approached her calmly, though his pelt was clinging heavily to him.

''And you are...'' He brought the 'are' out for as long as possible, trying to think of any name that came to his mind. But, nothing appeared. If one seen him thinking heavily, they would think the tom was lost in his own lalaland, chasing after small critters, but no. Tornadopaw wasn't that dense-minded. He was intelligent on a personal level, unknown to others. Then,he stopped, his mouth closed. ''I don't know--remember,'' He quickly corrected himself with a slight chuckle. ''Your name. Sorry.'' His ears pinned down as he looked away for a second. He felt that she might be one of those cats who blew up for him forgetting her name. Mot females were like that with him. If she wasn't that way, he figured she would walk away, thinking he was being rude.

''I forget names all the time though!'' His ears perked as he quickly added the comment. ''I don't know why, but I don't recall much.'' He quickly shut his maw--feeling that he was talking too much. In a way, he had been. He just didn't want her to assume he was being rude. In all honesty, he was simply a cat who got distracted too easily.
Chuckling, Minkpaw set the fish down. He looked a bit like a very big kit, in a way. She didn't see anything, except for scaring the food source away, wrong with it.. mostly. He looked soak, and in the cold it'd not be comfortable for long.

"Erm - I'm Minkpaw!" She chirped, finding no offence within him forgetting her name. It wasn't that original or standout-ish. Mink, a simple animal. She liked her name, sure, but she didn't find it very easy to remember in a snap.

"It's fine!" She trilled, holding in a laugh. This tom was.. strange.. but a good strange. Minkpaw didn't know why she was suddenly talking so much, usually she was reserved and timid, but with Tornadopaw it felt correct to spill her thoughts and say more.
Old June 16th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Those sweet memories

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
"What happened?" He asked as he reached Breakingriver. He then saw the cat beside him. "Cobrafang?!" He asked.
My various aunts and uncles include coldheart, duskflight and Ludicrous Lunacy, my raging wolf is Turtlestrike, my amazing sushi-cat is Myik, my clumsy unicorn is Jay Jay, Serendipity is my spalty griffon
Old June 16th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) View Post
"What happened?" He asked as he reached Breakingriver. He then saw the cat beside him. "Cobrafang?!" He asked.
Cobrafang looked at his son. "Hello son. Nice to see you." Breakingriver growled. "I'm not your son. You lost the right to call me that a long time ago!" Cobrafang laughed. "I can't help it. I'm sorry, are you talking back to your father. You can't deny the fact. Yes, I'm Thunderclan. So your halfclan." Breakingriver u sheathed his claws. "No!"

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old June 16th, 2017, 09:23 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Chuckling, Minkpaw set the fish down. He looked a bit like a very big kit, in a way. She didn't see anything, except for scaring the food source away, wrong with it.. mostly. He looked soak, and in the cold it'd not be comfortable for long.

"Erm - I'm Minkpaw!" She chirped, finding no offence within him forgetting her name. It wasn't that original or standout-ish. Mink, a simple animal. She liked her name, sure, but she didn't find it very easy to remember in a snap.

"It's fine!" She trilled, holding in a laugh. This tom was.. strange.. but a good strange. Minkpaw didn't know why she was suddenly talking so much, usually she was reserved and timid, but with Tornadopaw it felt correct to spill her thoughts and say more.
Tornadopaw pinned his ears back, suppressing a laugh himself. He cleared his throat before jumping out the water, splashing droplets as he did so. He shook the water out his pelt, shivering as he did so. His ears flickered. ''Sorry about that!'' He mused, turning back to the other feline. ''Water's my best friend, y'know. Only, it doesn't accept me as a friend.'' He rolled his eyes playfully as he eyes darted to the river. Riverclan's source for food. Even though fish was excellent to eat, Tornadopaw sometimes wish it was easier for him to catch land prey.

The tom stepped back up to the river, looking down at his reflection. His brown eyes lit up in admiration as he landed them back on the other apprentice. Then, he frowned, seeing her catch. His ears perked. ''Did you catch that all by yourself?'' He sounded so shock. So surprise if she managed to do that. He couldn't catch a simple insect, let alone fish. He didn't know why he couldn't hunt right. Or was it the fact that he had such a short amount of attention?

For a moment, the tom sat there jealous, almost fuming, but he kept his posture as he swished his tail. ''I can definitely catch a fish!'' He mused, closing his eyes to be sure he was confident in himself. He wondered if she had seen him trying to catch a fish earlier, but gave up, and instead starting playing in the water. It was a nice cover up to use and believe--to an certain extent. But, he knew he needed to improve either way. ''I just...lost my prey while playing in the water.'' Of course, it was a lie. Did he want to look stupid? He probably already did, but knowing Tornadopaw, that was nothing out of the ordinary. ''It was slippery to keep hold of, that I'll tell you! But, um, what's your name again?'' He tilted his head to the side, offering her a charming grin, but quickly added, ''Kidding! Minkpaw--I know.'' He smiled, brilliantly, before jumping up and entering a hunting crouch. ''How did you manage to catch that thing? I'm always scaring them away.'' He would had went on and on because he was Tornadopaw. He had too much energy that others found frustrating, or decided to deal with it. As he jumped back up, he padded around her to step up to the water, leaning his head down to take a look at the blue abyss.
Old June 16th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Those sweet memories

Quote:
Cobrafang looked at his son. "Hello son. Nice to see you." Breakingriver growled. "I'm not your son. You lost the right to call me that a long time ago!" Cobrafang laughed. "I can't help it. I'm sorry, are you talking back to your father. You can't deny the fact. Yes, I'm Thunderclan. So your halfclan." Breakingriver u sheathed his claws. "No!"
Salmonscale walked towards the ThunderClan cat."Well I'm sorry to interrupt this precious father-son moment but what in the name of star clan are you doing on our territory?" Salmonscale asked, his voice full of sass.
My various aunts and uncles include coldheart, duskflight and Ludicrous Lunacy, my raging wolf is Turtlestrike, my amazing sushi-cat is Myik, my clumsy unicorn is Jay Jay, Serendipity is my spalty griffon
Old June 16th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
Salmonscale walked towards the ThunderClan cat."Well I'm sorry to interrupt this precious father-son moment but what in the name of star clan are you doing on our territory?" Salmonscale asked, his voice full of sass.
"Walking. As usual. Finding my so-" Cobrafang didn't have a chance to finish. "I'm not your son!" Breakingriver said slicing Cobrafangs throat. Blood began to stream down and Cobrafang fell to the ground. "W-why?" Cobrafang spluttered. "You killed my mom and siblings. Just returning the favor." Light faded from Cobrafang eyes, he let out a hard last heaving breath. Breakingriver looked reproachable. He turned around to Salmonscale. "..."

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old June 16th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Those sweet memories

Quote:
"Walking. As usual. Finding my so-" Cobrafang didn't have a chance to finish. "I'm not your son!" Breakingriver said slicing Cobrafangs throat. Blood began to stream down and Cobrafang fell to the ground. "W-why?" Cobrafang spluttered. "You killed my mom and siblings. Just returning the favor." Light faded from Cobrafang eyes, he let out a hard last heaving breath. Breakingriver looked reproachable. He turned around to Salmonscale. "..."
Salmonscale had heard what Cobrafang had done already and he watched him die without flinching. "Good on ya." He said to Breakinriver. "He deserved it, but it may start some revenge killings." He said truthfully.
Old June 16th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Alpha wolf

Quote:
Salmonscale had heard what Cobrafang had done already and he watched him die without flinching. "Good on ya." He said to Breakinriver. "He deserved it, but it may start some revenge killings." He said truthfully.
"They should try and come at me. Hey old-bones? Ya think ya could beat me back to the clan. Looks like yove won because I lost where my prey is. I'll tell you the full back story."

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Closed Thread