Daywhisper plot finder
Last post by seeingstars
Today 05:17 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM

Bump Policy: Once every 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

FOXKIT
Brown tabby she-cat with oak brown eyes. 4 Moons. She/Her.
"Will the curse be reversed if I say it backwards?" /lyr
--------------
Foxkit sat curled up in her mossy nest at the edge of the den, her ears folded down over the side of her head. She had her tail draped over her snout and her eyes closed, unsure to herself if she was trying to fall asleep or just block out all the noise.
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery (wolfhive +4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
the following post will contain details of labor going wrong and death. most of it is under a spoiler as a result.
[ If you've been mentioned and aren't a kit, it means you're a queen on the allegiances! Wolfhive needs at least 1 - 2 queens to take in 13 newborns, as their mother just died. ]
-------
Throughout the day, Briarberry had dealt with some strange sensations in her stomach but nothing quite like this. As dusk began to fall, so did her tolerance - the mild discomfort was growing progressively worse, escalating to the point where she began to writhe. "Ow!" What was going on?? Did one of the kittens mega-kick her? Another flare of pain, this time worse than the last. She nearly crumpled into herself. "Dung, what.."

Her pregnancy had always been hard, had always left her sore and uncomfortable but not... this. Her body convulsed and she groaned, rolling onto her side as a way to try to alleviate the pain.. to no avail. "I think.." another gasp, her body folding in another convulsion. "the kits are coming...!"
-------
Wolfhive had been passing by the den when Briarberry's cries caught his attention. In most cases, labor was quick and needed little help - but something felt.. different. He could smell blood, metallic and almost overwhelmingly strong. Something was wrong.

His memory immediately went back to Tawnykit, whom had been struck by a snake some moons ago and died in this very den. Instinctively he followed the scent, hackles raised in preparation to strike.

Thankfully, there were no snakes.

Unfortunately, there was Briarberry... convulsing in pain, a pool of blood forming beneath her. "Um..." Yeah, he wasn't an expert, but wasn't that quite a bit of blood?

"Quit standing there and help!" Briarberry screeched, spurring Wolfhive out of being frozen. Unlike battle wounds, he was completely unequipped in matters of labor, especially ones that seemed to be going wrong! "Drizzlecloud! Spiderthroat!" Wolfhive howled as he found a nearby stick - well, to be more exact he plucked one from the wall to give to Briarberry. She clamped down on it so hard he thought she'd snap it in two.

He didn't have time to find them, no one would - because in the span of the next few moments Briarberry would begin to push, push, push! Wolfhive's first instinct was to focus on helping her to the best of his ability, utilizing the fresh moss around the den to soak up much of the blood.

When all was said and done, thirteen kittens were nestled beside Briarberry and she was exhausted against her nest. She'd lost... too much blood. A kitten had gotten stuck. Wolfhive managed to get it free but.. in doing so, he unleashed a wave of blood. More than he'd ever seen. And he had killed people!

It was actually quite nauseating.

-------
Briarberry felt so weak, but as she gazed at her kittens all she felt was overwhelming warmth. "Perfect..." she murmured. "just... perfect..."

"Briarberry..."

They both knew.

"I.. want to name them."

"You don't want Spiderthroat to help?"

Wolfhive hadn't missed the new father's absence, but had been so focused in trying to stop the bleeding-- he still was, soaked moss discarded in piles beside him as he stole more from nearby nests.

"No," a weak chuckle. "He.. hasn't.. been around. No, I want to name them." Gently, she would nose the kits in question as she dubbed them. "Spiderlingkit.. a clone of her father." Coincidentally, as only she knew the truth. "Beetle..kit, Cricketkit, Hornetkit.. Waspkit, Butterflykit, Mantiskit..." she had to close her eyes. Stars knew how hard this was, to find the last of her strength to name her babies. HER babies, whom had gotten this far.. she never thought she'd have so many with Chief Chonk, but she was glad ThunderClan would have so many more future warriors.

".. F--Fleakit, Dragonflykit... Fireflykit... Flykit... C..Cicadakit.. and.." her youngest, her tiniest. A little "Mitekit.. oh, my little.. precious bugs.." Briarberry sank back, spent. She felt all fuzzy and tired. "... make sure.. theyre looked.. after.." and then she was gone.
-------
Wolfhive was left alone with a small army of children and he had no idea on what to do. Well, okay, they needed milk... he needed to find them a surrogate, he guessed? Or was it a foster? Hell if he knew. This was way above his paygrade.

Step one, find a queen. With Briarberry already gone, Wolfhive had to decide to leave her there-- just a smidge-- because her fading warmth was better for the kiddos than nothing. He exited the den to sought out a queen, paws coated in dark blood. "I need a queen!! Briarberry's.. she's dead, her kits need milk!"

Saying that felt like a finality, a confession of failure.

They hadn't.. had time to find someone who might save her.. there was so much blood, nothing stopped it.

He was struggling to keep his nausea under control, unaware of how much he was shaking.
-------

[ Kit Roleplayers: submit to the allegiances if you haven't yet! You do not need to respond to this post ; we can do a little time jump to when they're a bit older so they can be roleplayed easier. In this roleplay, Wolf will be harassing the current queens til someone caves and agrees to look after the mini army. ]

[ Beetlekit [ @phantom ]
Cricketkit [ @Bean ]
Hornetkit [ @sleepyyjax ]
Waspkit [ @ChaosBringer.]
Butterflykit [ @Idiotic.Bean101 ]
Mantiskit [ @Blossom Cry ]
Spiderlingkit [ @Estelle ]
Fleakit [ @Fish ]
Dragonflykit [ @HerbalTea ]
Flykit [ @rubberRatroom ]
Fireflykit [ @Rowan ]
Cicadakit [ @Zero ]
Mitekit [ @flowsie ] ]

Butterflykit-She/Her
0 Moons

base by AntoniaDLB on DeviantArt

————————

The little kit made sure to stay next to her siblings.
She wanted to stay warm.
Without sight or hearing, the only thing she was aware of was the need for warmth and milk.

There’s a funny smell in the air.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

Weepingwillow had finally finished her kitting, she looked exhauted, held up by her mate. "Darkclaw..... why... why don't you name the little black kit with the ginger streaks...... I'll name the completely ginger one.... Skykit... after my brother Longsky...and uhmm... Snakepelt.. name this little grey one here." Weepingwillow meowed sleepily. Her eyes fond as her three kits suckeled. "Let me see... Skykit is a girl... the black kit is a boy.. and the grey kit is a girl." Nightwhisper informed them gently. His tone filled with fatherly pride and affection.

Weepingwillow yawned, gently grooming her squirming bundles of joy, her eyes filling with sadness as she looked at her dead kit. "My little one.... you were a girl as well..... I'll name you Greykit, you will always be the brightest star, Grey may be your name, it was a grey time when you were born, unfortuante enough to not see the world, but fortunate enough to exprience joy, a full stomach, and no hardships. Longsky will care well for you I'm sure. " Weepingwillow tiredly purred, licking the kits cold body once with grief shining in her navy blue gaze.

@Honey_Dreamz
@rubberRatroom
@Kaida (Skykit please get a decent post in by 12 AM EST time August 7th <3)

Darkclaw was deep in thought before she spoke. The little black one with ginger streaks? Maybe... Emberkit. She decided, purring.

---- Spiritsplash is the current deputy of TideClan!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86510
---- Visit Domino's Cove! He welcomes everyone!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86495
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
the following post will contain details of labor going wrong and death. most of it is under a spoiler as a result.
[ If you've been mentioned and aren't a kit, it means you're a queen on the allegiances! Wolfhive needs at least 1 - 2 queens to take in 13 newborns, as their mother just died. ]
-------
Throughout the day, Briarberry had dealt with some strange sensations in her stomach but nothing quite like this. As dusk began to fall, so did her tolerance - the mild discomfort was growing progressively worse, escalating to the point where she began to writhe. "Ow!" What was going on?? Did one of the kittens mega-kick her? Another flare of pain, this time worse than the last. She nearly crumpled into herself. "Dung, what.."

Her pregnancy had always been hard, had always left her sore and uncomfortable but not... this. Her body convulsed and she groaned, rolling onto her side as a way to try to alleviate the pain.. to no avail. "I think.." another gasp, her body folding in another convulsion. "the kits are coming...!"
-------
Wolfhive had been passing by the den when Briarberry's cries caught his attention. In most cases, labor was quick and needed little help - but something felt.. different. He could smell blood, metallic and almost overwhelmingly strong. Something was wrong.

His memory immediately went back to Tawnykit, whom had been struck by a snake some moons ago and died in this very den. Instinctively he followed the scent, hackles raised in preparation to strike.

Unfortunately, there was Briarberry... convulsing in pain, a pool of blood forming beneath her. "Um..." Yeah, he wasn't an expert, but wasn't that quite a bit of blood?

"Quit standing there and help!" Briarberry screeched, spurring Wolfhive out of being frozen. Unlike battle wounds, he was completely unequipped in matters of labor, especially ones that seemed to be going wrong! "Drizzlecloud! Spiderthroat!" Wolfhive howled as he found a nearby stick - well, to be more exact he plucked one from the wall to give to Briarberry. She clamped down on it so hard he thought she'd snap it in two.

He didn't have time to find them, no one would - because in the span of the next few moments Briarberry would begin to push, push, push! Wolfhive's first instinct was to focus on helping her to the best of his ability, utilizing the fresh moss around the den to soak up much of the blood.

When all was said and done, thirteen kittens were nestled beside Briarberry and she was exhausted against her nest. She'd lost... too much blood. A kitten had gotten stuck. Wolfhive managed to get it free but.. in doing so, he unleashed a wave of blood. More than he'd ever seen. And he had killed people!

-------
Briarberry felt so weak, but as she gazed at her kittens all she felt was overwhelming warmth. "Perfect..." she murmured. "just... perfect..."

"Briarberry..."

They both knew.

"I.. want to name them."

Wolfhive hadn't missed the new father's absence, but had been so focused in trying to stop the bleeding-- he still was, soaked moss discarded in piles beside him as he stole more from nearby nests.

"No," a weak chuckle. "He.. hasn't.. been around. No, I want to name them." Gently, she would nose the kits in question as she dubbed them. "Spiderlingkit.. a clone of her father." Coincidentally, as only she knew the truth. "Beetle..kit, Cricketkit, Hornetkit.. Waspkit, Butterflykit, Mantiskit..." she had to close her eyes. Stars knew how hard this was, to find the last of her strength to name her babies. HER babies, whom had gotten this far.. she never thought she'd have so many with Chief Chonk, but she was glad ThunderClan would have so many more future warriors.

".. F--Fleakit, Dragonflykit... Fireflykit... Flykit... C..Cicadakit.. and.." her youngest, her tiniest. A little "Mitekit.. oh, my little.. precious bugs.." Briarberry sank back, spent. She felt all fuzzy and tired. "... make sure.. theyre looked.. after.." and then she was gone.
-------
Wolfhive was left alone with a small army of children and he had no idea on what to do. Well, okay, they needed milk... he needed to find them a surrogate, he guessed? Or was it a foster? Hell if he knew. This was way above his paygrade.

Step one, find a queen. With Briarberry already gone, Wolfhive had to decide to leave her there-- just a smidge-- because her fading warmth was better for the kiddos than nothing. He exited the den to sought out a queen, paws coated in dark blood. "I need a queen!! Briarberry's.. she's dead, her kits need milk!"

They hadn't.. had time to find someone who might save her.. there was so much blood, nothing stopped it.

He was struggling to keep his nausea under control, unaware of how much he was shaking.
-------

[ Kit Roleplayers: submit to the allegiances if you haven't yet! You do not need to respond to this post ; we can do a little time jump to when they're a bit older so they can be roleplayed easier. In this roleplay, Wolf will be harassing the current queens til someone caves and agrees to look after the mini army. ]

[ Beetlekit [ @phantom ]
Cricketkit [ @Bean ]
Fleakit [ @Fish ]
Fireflykit [ @Rowan ]
Cicadakit [ @Zero ]
Mitekit [ @flowsie ] ]

Weepingwillow had just given birth to three kits herself, right after this poor queen did. Still tired from her own birthing but having plently of milk, Weepingwillow meowed. "I can take... maybe two or three for now. Once my own kits are fed they'll be more room and some others can latch on, let the smaller ones on first, they eat less so they'll feel full faster." Weepingwillow meowed,

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 10:26 PM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post

Darkclaw was deep in thought before she spoke. The little black one with ginger streaks? Maybe... Emberkit. She decided, purring.
Weepingwillow smiled fondly, licking the newly named Emberkit. "Well.... welcome to Thunderclan Emberkit." Weepingwillow purred, her eyes filled with hapiness. Hearing Emberkit gentle squeak sent a happy shiver down the queens spine.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 01:43 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
-------

-------

-------

"Briarberry..."

They both knew.

"I.. want to name them."

-------

-------

Softdaisy
She/They

[ If anything is wrong, tell me. I am half asleep, pls ]

Never before had they seen so many kits. More than a dozen. Her sister’s kittens. Softdaisy’s very own nephews, her nieces, her neicphews. Her sister’s… Briarberry’s…

Grief swept over the lilac tortie like a tidal wave, the tears that had been flowing for a while now continuing to fall. If she was being truthful, Softdaisy would admit the jealousy she’d harbored briefly. Her sister, the lucky one, the cat who lit up every den she walked into - and don’t get Softdaisy wrong, she loved Briarberry to the moon and beyond, but then they’d both been pregnant and… the father of Softdaisy’s kits wasn’t the Clan deputy. That was Briarberry’s kits. The more special ones. The ones to be doted on and visited. To be completely honest, Softdaisy couldn’t even recall much of whoever had been the parent to her litter.

It had been a vague dream, a line in the sand she and Briarberry had drawn together. They’d have kits of their own, and those kits would have a proper family. Finally. This dream… Softdaisy had never really noted how much it meant to her. Not until she was going into labor a fortnight too early and they were gone, snatched from her. Two tiny kittens, stillborn. She’d lost them. It had been hard not to be envious as Briarberry remained round with kits. And sure, perhaps that made her a terrible sister…

But now here she was, lamenting her own stupid struggles. Briarberry was… gone, and Softdaisy again hadn’t even realized what she had until it was gone. “I’ll take the rest of them.” Her voice was soft, raspy and thick with emotion. Softdaisy realized to speak up only when Weepingwillow offered to take a couple. “I… Briarberry is my sister, I can raise her kittens. If Weepingwillow wants to help wean them, that’s a-alright. I… have none of my own, mine are lost.” Perhaps her sister had died to go take care of them in StarClan for her. Her littermate was thoughtful like that.

She was broken-hearted, that her other half had ascended to a place she could not follow. And once that grief dissipated, there would be hell to pay - for Spiderthroat, for not being there for his wife and the mother of his kits in her last moments. Softdaisy gently lowered herself into the nest of squirming insects newborns on her side. Oh yes, she’d be pushing this litter of thirteen to go interact with their father at every turn.

[ Beetlekit [ @phantom ]
Cricketkit [ @Bean ]
Waspkit [ @ChaosBringer. ]
Fleakit [ @Fish ]
Fireflykit [ @Rowan ]
Cicadakit [ [@Zero ]
Mitekit [ @flowsie ] ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 01:57 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Softdaisy
She/They

[ If anything is wrong, tell me. I am half asleep, pls ]

Never before had they seen so many kits. More than a dozen. Her sister’s kittens. Softdaisy’s very own nephews, her nieces, her neicphews. Her sister’s… Briarberry’s…

Grief swept over the lilac tortie like a tidal wave, the tears that had been flowing for a while now continuing to fall. If she was being truthful, Softdaisy would admit the jealousy she’d harbored briefly. Her sister, the lucky one, the cat who lit up every den she walked into - and don’t get Softdaisy wrong, she loved Briarberry to the moon and beyond, but then they’d both been pregnant and… the father of Softdaisy’s kits wasn’t the Clan deputy. That was Briarberry’s kits. The more special ones. The ones to be doted on and visited. To be completely honest, Softdaisy couldn’t even recall much of whoever had been the parent to her litter.

It had been a vague dream, a line in the sand she and Briarberry had drawn together. They’d have kits of their own, and those kits would have a proper family. Finally. This dream… Softdaisy had never really noted how much it meant to her. Not until she was going into labor a fortnight too early and they were gone, snatched from her. Two tiny kittens, stillborn. She’d lost them. It had been hard not to be envious as Briarberry remained round with kits. And sure, perhaps that made her a terrible sister…

But now here she was, lamenting her own stupid struggles. Briarberry was… gone, and Softdaisy again hadn’t even realized what she had until it was gone. “I’ll take the rest of them.” Her voice was soft, raspy and thick with emotion. Softdaisy realized to speak up only when Weepingwillow offered to take a couple. “I… Briarberry is my sister, I can raise her kittens. If Weepingwillow wants to help wean them, that’s a-alright. I… have none of my own, mine are lost.” Perhaps her sister had died to go take care of them in StarClan for her. Her littermate was thoughtful like that.

She was broken-hearted, that her other half had ascended to a place she could not follow. And once that grief dissipated, there would be hell to pay - for Spiderthroat, for not being there for his wife and the mother of his kits in her last moments. Softdaisy gently lowered herself into the nest of squirming insects newborns on her side. Oh yes, she’d be pushing this litter of thirteen to go interact with their father at every turn.

[ Beetlekit [ @phantom ]
Cricketkit [ @Bean ]
Waspkit [ @ChaosBringer. ]
Fleakit [ @Fish ]
Fireflykit [ @Rowan ]
Cicadakit [ [@Zero ]
Mitekit [ @flowsie ] ]

Quote:

Quote:
-------

-------

-------

"Briarberry..."

They both knew.

"I.. want to name them."

-------

-------

[ Beetlekit [ @phantom ]
Cricketkit [ @Bean ]
Fleakit [ @Fish ]
Fireflykit [ @Rowan ]
Cicadakit [ @Zero ]
Mitekit [ @flowsie ] ]

His little world had been destroyed and the little kitten had not the ability to be aware of it yet. The newly born kit tried to kneed his mother's belly to get the milk he wanted but this was a futile effort. Unable to truly comprehend the gravity of the situation, the new kit scream and howled his frustrations out into the world that was wronging him with the lack of milk. And the warmth was fading quickly. The white flea felt something was off, other than no food... A small amount of understanding sprinkled into its mind, enough to cry more but not enough to know why.

Then there was a new warmth brought to him and the kit was able to get milk. The scent was different but it wasn't welcomed. It provided warmth and food. The two top concerns in his first few moments in life and that made things good again. It made the tiny flea happy enough that once he met his fill, he wiggled past his siblings. In his journey he didn't care about who he stepped over all that mattered was getting in front of mother's chest where there was some space before sleeping.
Old Today, 01:59 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxieRoadie View Post

FOXKIT
--------------
Foxkit sat curled up in her mossy nest at the edge of the den, her ears folded down over the side of her head. She had her tail draped over her snout and her eyes closed, unsure to herself if she was trying to fall asleep or just block out all the noise.

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 21 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom found himself in the nursery once more, lately its been the only place he's had the energy to even go to. Maybe it was nostaglia, or maybe it was because back when he was always here... as both a kit and an apprentice and even his early moons as a warrior. Taking care of his siblings had been a staple in his days... life.. and then all at once everything started to fall apart. So maybe that's why he's here. He padded into the nursery and looked around at the space. The queens and kittens and all the things... maybe a lifetime ago he could've imagined settling down with someone and having some of his own but... for some reason.. whenever he thought about that with anyone he knew around his age in camp... it felt empty.

Green eyes passed the scenes tiredly, until they landed on a kit.. hmm were they napping? The warrior wasn't sure and decided to go over to make sure. Paranoia spiking slightly at the thought of something being wrong and him not having checked in. "Hello?" He whispered as he approached, quiet enough that he wouldn't wake them unless the kit was an incredibly light sleeper, but loud enough to catch their attention if they were awake.
[ Hope you don't mind me throwing Orangeblossom at you hehe ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 02:26 AM

Bump Policy: Once every 24 hrs
My Mood: Amazed

FOXKIT
--------------
The brown tabby she-kit shifted a bit, her eyes fluttering open. It took her eyes a moment to focus, as if she was processing the voice that had spoken.
She looked up, blinking at the warrior. She seemed to be fine, just sleeping. Foxkit's ears twitched. Why was a warrior waking her? Had she done something wrong?
"Oh, uhm... hello?"
She meowed carefully. The she-kit was quite calm, tilting her head curiously.

--------------
@Oliver (No worries, it's fine! I was kind of hoping someone would respond lol)

Last edited by RoxieRoadie; Today at 02:32 AM.
Old Today, 02:57 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
-------

-------

-------

"Briarberry..."

They both knew.

"I.. want to name them."

-------

-------

[ Beetlekit [ @phantom ]
Cricketkit [ @Bean ]
Fleakit [ @Fish ]
Fireflykit [ @Rowan ]
Cicadakit [ @Zero ]
Mitekit [ @flowsie ] ]
(Quoting for easy viewing)

Dragonflykit mewed LOUD, she wanted milk and she wanted it NOW! Yet milk stream wouldn't work, she pressed for some milk off her mother. (Free for snatching¡)