Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 02:51 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:37 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:37 PM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 02:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2020, 04:59 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Pineapple teased back, "I survived being an apprentice being asked many task, bring on the juicy questions! Are you ready for my beautiful answer?" When he asked about her mentor Pineapple's face suddenly fell, "Ah, about that they are...gone....I even forgot their name, what a shame to me. I think it was Blazestorm or something.." Pineapple laid down and sighed.
Lionpaw's smile didn't falter, but he mentally scolded himself for asking a personal question, even though it wasn't his fault. He hadn't known, but he shouldn't have asked. Cats died all the time, especially when living in the wild. The golden tom knew the pain of losing someone. He knew better than most, and the worst part was that most of the dead were forgotten, lost to time. He mentally swore right then to never forget Raven, no matter who else came into his life. "That's fine," the apprentice chirped, hoping to bring the mood back up. "So, what's your favorite season?" he asked. "I think Newleaf is amazing - all the bees and the sun and the flowers."
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 06:09 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Soulkit would continue wandering into the den unaware she wasnt supposed to, she would mew quietly "hello?"
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:35 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Lionpaw's smile didn't falter, but he mentally scolded himself for asking a personal question, even though it wasn't his fault. He hadn't known, but he shouldn't have asked. Cats died all the time, especially when living in the wild. The golden tom knew the pain of losing someone. He knew better than most, and the worst part was that most of the dead were forgotten, lost to time. He mentally swore right then to never forget Raven, no matter who else came into his life. "That's fine," the apprentice chirped, hoping to bring the mood back up. "So, what's your favorite season?" he asked. "I think Newleaf is amazing - all the bees and the sun and the flowers."
Pineapple thought about this question very seriously. "Hmmmm, definitely not leaf-bare that is for sure, it's no fun at that time of the weird cycle. Maybe Newleaf or Greenleaf. I think mainly Greenleaf for me since I get the excuse of sprinkling water from soaked moss onto naughty apprentices and the prey is quite plentiful." When she mentioned sprinkling water from moss, she remembered how Seedcrush was too grumpy for her liking so she booped some drops of water onto his head. He did get angry but she could see that he was much more cooled down. She figured it would be better to sprinkle on the apprentices though she might be scolded by Duskstar for her childish behavior but would that stop playful Pineapple? Nope. "Maybe when you are naughty, I can soak you real good with icy water from the sunkissed creek." Pineapple teased the apprentice, "I recommend you to not doing anything naughty with my scary warning, fu fu fu!"
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan

Last edited by Elementals; May 22nd, 2020 at 07:36 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 07:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Rainquail

"until it happens. If it is so, I don't want you in danger, nor the kits..if you choose to keep em. Or..ugh...I'm not sure how to manage this las...I'll have to ask Irisflame or someone else. . He openly admitted. To be honest he felt really useless with this situation .

@Arie

He gave a nod, good to know. Though he frowned "oh come on lad! Age ain't got nothin on ya! By starclan you'll probably age well. Like yours truly ~" he hated to have to think of old age as something bad. " but I understand , I'll let you do what you have to do. " good one that tom was. " your dismissed, if that is all"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 22nd, 2020, 08:29 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Rainquail ]

Softbriar had been comfortably grooming their thick fur while glancing around at their clanmates when Breezehen approached. They looked up and offered a small smile in greeting. "Hello, Breezehen."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:21 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

She swishes her tail in return to Softbriar and took a seat near them. "Congrats on being named deputy," she chirped.
She hadn't had a chance to say so during the meeting, she'd been too busy sulking over losing her apprentice. She also wanted to slap Mallowcloud for her disrespect to them.
@Socks

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:43 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Pineapple thought about this question very seriously. "Hmmmm, definitely not leaf-bare that is for sure, it's no fun at that time of the weird cycle. Maybe Newleaf or Greenleaf. I think mainly Greenleaf for me since I get the excuse of sprinkling water from soaked moss onto naughty apprentices and the prey is quite plentiful." When she mentioned sprinkling water from moss, she remembered how Seedcrush was too grumpy for her liking so she booped some drops of water onto his head. He did get angry but she could see that he was much more cooled down. She figured it would be better to sprinkle on the apprentices though she might be scolded by Duskstar for her childish behavior but would that stop playful Pineapple? Nope. "Maybe when you are naughty, I can soak you real good with icy water from the sunkissed creek." Pineapple teased the apprentice, "I recommend you to not doing anything naughty with my scary warning, fu fu fu!"
Lionpaw had been born in Leaf-bare and he wholeheartedly agreed that it hadn't been fun. Learning how to hunt through trial and error in the snow had been hard. Very hard. Not only was prey scarce, but snow was cold. The ex-loner never had a proper den, so he had to work with thawing out the earth before settling down for the night, and even den, he would wake the next day covered in white flakes. On second thought, it was a miracle that he was even alive right now. Really, the apprentice should've frozen to death.

"You wouldn't be able to soak me if you couldn't catch me first," Lionpaw retorted with a mischievous grin, implying that he was faster than Pineapple. The golden apprentice most likely was. He was younger, and he always had a knack to speed. Frostpaw always muttered about how Lionpaw could rival a WindClanner. Personally, the golden tom hadn't met one before, so he wouldn't know. He heard that WindClan consisted of the fastest cats, though. Apparently, they ran like the wind that their clan was named after.
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:13 PM
Back from hiatus! :D

My Mood: Lazy

Berrykit tried to roll away again unsuccessfully and mewed her greeting to flamesong "Hi flamesong"

@Lynxpaw

@Quailsong
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:18 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune View Post
Berrykit tried to roll away again unsuccessfully and mewed her greeting to flamesong "Hi flamesong"

@Lynxpaw

@Quailsong
Tigerkit's eyes gleamed with mischief. He quickly scrambled onto Berryit and sat on her.
Old May 22nd, 2020, 10:57 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Rainquail

"until it happens. If it is so, I don't want you in danger, nor the kits..if you choose to keep em. Or..ugh...I'm not sure how to manage this las...I'll have to ask Irisflame or someone else. . He openly admitted. To be honest he felt really useless with this situation .

@Arie

He gave a nod, good to know. Though he frowned "oh come on lad! Age ain't got nothin on ya! By starclan you'll probably age well. Like yours truly ~" he hated to have to think of old age as something bad. " but I understand , I'll let you do what you have to do. " good one that tom was. " your dismissed, if that is all"
Breezehen let out an almost panicked laugh. "I'd rather change my mind before we head to one of the other clans for help." She stopped and forced herself to calm down, breathing strategically to force her heartrate to be slower.
When she was calmer, she looked back at him. "You said you'd be going to Coyotesnarl? Will I be going with you or staying here?" If she went with him and saw Sandclaw, she wouldn't be able to go through with it and they would have wasted a journey for her fickleness.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Closed Thread