Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rose
Today 02:49 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:18 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM

Old May 30th, 2021, 06:58 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Rosepaw said Frostpaw's a nice name. @FrostCat
Frostpaw shrugged. "It's ok. " She grinned, showing her teeth. "It will be even better when I get by warrior name!" All the wonderful, fear-striking possibilities!
Old May 30th, 2021, 01:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

The role of a medicine cat was one that ever created to encourage the poor shmuck in it to undertake unpleasant tasks and riverclans resident jerk was not exempt from this. If Snakeheart was not unlucky enough to have to pick maggots out of a queens leg or deal with horribly mutilated stillborn kits or having to put a cat he had no hope of saving out of his misery (all situations the young tom had to deal with before) he was doing something like preparing for war. Snakeheart would protect his clan with everything he had no matter what, screw morality he didnt really have that to begin with anyway, his kin and home mattered more then whatever scraps of guilt his ruined psyce was capable of conjuring. So to that effect it was time to start planning.... Less savoury options just in case. He didnt want anyone to know about them though, just in case, and if he'd been able to do this solo he'd have done so already. So the medicine cat needed someone both eager enough to harm thunderclan they'd help and stupid enough for the full implications to not be obvious.

Luckily he was fairly certain he had a cat in mind for that, two really. One was out of the running by pure dislike though Blizzardsky was both an idiot and an intolerable one, that left Jackdawblaze. Snakeheart habitually watched the clan from his time spelt desperately searching for a cat capable of leading them when he was left the only high rank and in that time he'd noticed the warriors.... Peculiarities.
"Jackdawblaze come over here and keep quiet would you. I need a warrior for a special mission that the rest of the clan cant know about and I thought you'd fit for it. If you'd like to help me prepare for when we inevitably fight thunderclan this is your chance."

@OhZeeWolf

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old May 30th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
The role of a medicine cat was one that ever created to encourage the poor shmuck in it to undertake unpleasant tasks and riverclans resident jerk was not exempt from this. If Snakeheart was not unlucky enough to have to pick maggots out of a queens leg or deal with horribly mutilated stillborn kits or having to put a cat he had no hope of saving out of his misery (all situations the young tom had to deal with before) he was doing something like preparing for war. Snakeheart would protect his clan with everything he had no matter what, screw morality he didnt really have that to begin with anyway, his kin and home mattered more then whatever scraps of guilt his ruined psyce was capable of conjuring. So to that effect it was time to start planning.... Less savoury options just in case. He didnt want anyone to know about them though, just in case, and if he'd been able to do this solo he'd have done so already. So the medicine cat needed someone both eager enough to harm thunderclan they'd help and stupid enough for the full implications to not be obvious.

Luckily he was fairly certain he had a cat in mind for that, two really. One was out of the running by pure dislike though Blizzardsky was both an idiot and an intolerable one, that left Jackdawblaze. Snakeheart habitually watched the clan from his time spelt desperately searching for a cat capable of leading them when he was left the only high rank and in that time he'd noticed the warriors.... Peculiarities.
"Jackdawblaze come over here and keep quiet would you. I need a warrior for a special mission that the rest of the clan cant know about and I thought you'd fit for it. If you'd like to help me prepare for when we inevitably fight thunderclan this is your chance."

@OhZeeWolf

For Rani (Snakeheart)

Jackdawblaze groomed himself at least three times a day.

He liked to keep his appearance polished in the event anyone wanted to show him off. And if nobody did, he'd manage it himself. RiverClan wasn't very eventful these days beside the drama with ThunderClan, which he couldn't say he really cared about. The only real perk of being a RIverClan Warrior was that there was plentiful water in the area which Jackdawblaze could use to look upon his own reflection.

He liked that better than anything else that went on around there, anyway.

Jackdawblaze rolled his eyes when Snakeheart called his name. Medicine Cats were always getting their paws dirty, and frankly Jackdawblaze didn't want to get anywhere near their business. They were a bunch of weird StarClan worshipers who were stuck doing all the Clan's most unfortunate task because they didn't have the gall to be Warriors.

"What is this 'secret task,' Snakeheart?" Jackdawblaze said and forced himself off of his rear. Did Snakeheart think he was being tactful, trying to make Jackdawblaze feel special by giving him some job no one else knew about? Well, it wasn't going to work. "If it involves dirt, maggots, or ticks, you already know I'm out."
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old May 30th, 2021, 04:18 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

Quietclaw wandered onto the clearing after a long patrol, hoping to finds someone to talk to, and maybe get to know better.
Old May 30th, 2021, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe sat in the clearing it had been about two moons as she sat there and had talked to ripple now but she was glad he finally was a warrior. @Minty

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 31st, 2021, 06:24 PM
Rosepaw

Rosepaw said yeah. There are a lot of possibilities of warrior suffixes. @FrostCat
Old June 1st, 2021, 01:17 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Rowanmist
@x ghostie

To be fair, it wasn't one of the weirdest ways he'd been woken up. But this was definitely going on that very short list. The tom was seated near one of the outtermost sections of the clearing, head lobbing to the side as he fell asleep. How he managed to fall asleep sitting upright, no body knew. But here he was, blissfully unaware of his surroundings.

It was one of the scarier way's he'd been woken up, that's for sure. Letting out a startled chirp and scrambling to catch himself before falling, face below the chin of the culprit. Due to his shocked state and his "just woke up don't talk to me yet I don't know what time it is" nap, it took him longer than he'd like to admit, trying to process what exactly was....demanded? Demanded. What was demanded of him.

Trying to blink the sleepiness away, the russet feline swiveled his head to the side. The other had moved around so fast, it was amazing. "Erm...are we trading?" he asked sheepishly, not even bothering to fix his fur or pluck the leaves from it. He never minded the messiness, it was too much effort to fix anyways.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old June 1st, 2021, 03:40 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZeeWolf View Post

For Rani (Snakeheart)

Jackdawblaze groomed himself at least three times a day.

He liked to keep his appearance polished in the event anyone wanted to show him off. And if nobody did, he'd manage it himself. RiverClan wasn't very eventful these days beside the drama with ThunderClan, which he couldn't say he really cared about. The only real perk of being a RIverClan Warrior was that there was plentiful water in the area which Jackdawblaze could use to look upon his own reflection.

He liked that better than anything else that went on around there, anyway.

Jackdawblaze rolled his eyes when Snakeheart called his name. Medicine Cats were always getting their paws dirty, and frankly Jackdawblaze didn't want to get anywhere near their business. They were a bunch of weird StarClan worshipers who were stuck doing all the Clan's most unfortunate task because they didn't have the gall to be Warriors.

"What is this 'secret task,' Snakeheart?" Jackdawblaze said and forced himself off of his rear. Did Snakeheart think he was being tactful, trying to make Jackdawblaze feel special by giving him some job no one else knew about? Well, it wasn't going to work. "If it involves dirt, maggots, or ticks, you already know I'm out."
If the medicine cat was being honest it was kind of strange to see another cat who took grooming habits as seriously as he did, even if they did it for very different reasons. Jackdrawblaze struck the young tom as a very self interested cat and his grooming habits probably stemmed from that while Snakehearts came from an old habit instituted by his mother and the simple knowledge that filth created infections. The exact thing the medicine cat sought to avoid. Maybe that was why the tom was better kept then him even with the lanky somalis grooming habits, Jackdrawblaze had the opportunity to look good while for Snakeheart it was ever an uphill battle to keep the blood off of his paws.

Who knew though the only thing the medicine cat was really sure of was that the warrior was irritating him already.

The toms ears flattened briefly before he shook off his irritation with an almost dismissive tail flick. "No fortunately Im free of that today however I need to undertake a delicate gathering operation and the last time I tried to just send out a patrol cats lost their mind. Plus given the life threatening nature of it I'd rather not risk not going because this clan is full of idiots." If one read deep maybe he could draw the so so subtle undercurrent Snakeheart wasnt even fully aware of, that he was willing to risk himself but more importantly Jackdrawblaze on this one task, but given how the medicine cat usually acted... Yeah that chance was low.

"Wars coming and with it unpleasant things. I need deathberries and quite frankly I dont care to have to explain the whole mess of why. Lets just say biting through the spine of a clanmate to spare some pain is an eventually I'd like to avoid." Shock factor was a thing stop asking shut up and do Snakeheart didnt care to talk. "You in or are you one of those cowards who get leery about some berries?"

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old June 1st, 2021, 06:46 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseleader View Post
Rosepaw said yeah. There are a lot of possibilities of warrior suffixes. @FrostCat
Frostpaw nodded and meowed, "Yes, yes there are. But, you want to know the best suffix? The best of the best? You want to know it? Huh?"
Old June 1st, 2021, 08:04 AM
Rosepaw

Rosepaw says Yes, what is it? @FrostCat