Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Analogous limbs [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:08 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:52 PM
FireMaidens art cave
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Yesterday 11:52 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:49 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2020, 11:37 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @RedHead ]
--Duskpaw--

The younger she nodded excitedly. "When can we start?" She hoped now but, would be patient if not. What would they do though? Battle or hunting training? This was probably the most excited Duskpaw had ever been in her life.

"Now of course!" Foxbound meowed, giving Duskpaw a bright smile before giving her a look. "Did you think I was going to make you wait even longer for training? Of course not!" The ginger she-cat then started padding towards the camp exit, waving her tail for Duskpaw to follow. "We'll start with some hunting today, just to see how your leg holds up. It may be healed but if I know any small thing about injuries, which I do because I've had them myself, then you're going to have to rebuild some muscle in your previously broken leg."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:01 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
She jumped, her eyes wide. "Oh--um... h-hi..." She mewed shyly, staring at her paws with her ears down.

Pebblesong instantly jumped up, "I'm sorry! Did you just want to be alone? Oh gosh... I'm so bad at reading the mood..." she rambled on, nervously looking at the other she cat.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:08 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Breezehen softly padded up beside Softbriar. They didn't seem busy at the moment, so perhaps now would be the time to congratulate them.
"Hey, Softbriar," she greeted warmly.

@Socks

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:19 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Pebblesong instantly jumped up, "I'm sorry! Did you just want to be alone? Oh gosh... I'm so bad at reading the mood..." she rambled on, nervously looking at the other she cat.
[Sorry!!]

"Nononononono! It's okay." She stuttered, looking at the she-cat.
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:26 PM

My Mood: Bored

*soulkit would walk out of the nursery still new to all the new smells*
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:33 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Shimm @Mayflower ]

Sunnywillow lay beside the nursery, sunning herself luxuriously. Now that Soaringpaw was an apprentice, it was time for her to be a warrior again. That, however, didn’t fit in her plans. She needed an alibi, and being a sweet little Queen was a perfect one. The time was coming where she would have to ask Duskstar to move permanently into the nursery. The molly didn’t think it would be too hard. All she had to do was turn on her innocent eyes and moan about how she was too weak to hunt and fight and kill.

She would miss the killing, of course, but this was perfect to move on to more important kills. She could sneak out and hunt for herself when she felt like it and at the same time preserve her image.

Speaking of which, the new name of her daughter didn’t really fit her image. The kit’s name had been Faithkit for a reason- to show how faithful and pious Sunnywillow was. Starclan could go eat a dead rat for all she cared, but her faith added to the idea that Sunnywillow being dangerous was ridiculous. Oh well, she would have to live with it. It wasn’t like she liked the name Faith any better than Soaring. It was all for show.

It was time to step the show up, though. She needed a way to become close wit Duskstar. She wanted the security of that friendship. Maybe it was time to become pregnant again. The thought made her want to puke, but it was what it was. Sunnywillow hated kits. Then again, she didn’t care much for most adults either. Least of all her witless mate. Ugh, to think of bringing more little hims into the world. Oh well, kits were a necessary part of her good girl image. No one thought ill of a dutiful Queen. Especially not one with meek behavior and antiquated tendencies. Pfft, if they only knew.

Last edited by dionysus; May 25th, 2020 at 12:04 PM.
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:22 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @RedHead ]
--Duskpaw--

"Okay, let's go!" Tail lashing a bit behind her, Duskpaw trotted past her mentor and into the territory. Not going too far ahead, Duskpaw looked back to where she had been, waiting for Foxbound to appear.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Rainquail

Oh dear....that sounded like a possibility...he gulped. "sounds likely , in case just stay in here. " his voice was shakey was he was dreading the moment that would soon come. Though he slightly laughed "no love! It's not going against anything. It's your choice , if you want them gone they'll be gone ~" he purred. He didn't mind really...thunderclan had enough cats that they won't be sinking..

@Arie

Hmm. "I'll have to agree with you lad. When do they act up? Any certain wether that triggers it? Any movements ?" he asked as he padded over . Why hasn't the tom come to him before?! Then again...he himself would most likely do the same thing. Shrug it off, try to ignore it while doing some other duties.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:49 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

-- @SilentLamb --

{Excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes, its 1.30am and I regret typing but I am feeling like writing some Plover}

When the medicine cat appeared and started questioning him, Ploverspot let out a long sigh. He didn't know why he hadn't come to the medicine cat, maybe this feeling of, if he didn't acknowledge then maybe it wasn't true? Age... what a fickle thing. "They act up pretty much all the time. Basically when any weight is put on them, they start aching. Worse if I crouch because the weight is then distributed solely into the joints." With that he stretched out his legs, wincing a bit at the ache in them. "Aint gotta need to fix me. Age is taking its toll... Just wanna finish my apprentice's education. Poor guy is still terrified of everything new here in Thunderclan, despite it being a bit of time since we joined."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 21st, 2020, 05:30 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Trees of Murmur... Lionpaw had no idea where that was. His mentor hadn't taken him out to the borders yet; he actually hadn't left camp since the last Gathering. The golden tom was trying to work up the courage to ask a warrior to take him hunting, but it felt more intimidating for the ex-loner than it should have been. He was uncomfortable with the idea of asking strangers for help, even if said strangers were also his clanmates. Clanmates. The word still felt foreign on his tongue.

"Oh, okay," Lionpaw replied to Pineapple's words. The apprentice didn't think that he feel that hungry, but the slight longing in his belly begged otherwise. He bounded over to the fresh-kill pile, looking over his choices. Vole, shrew, robin, even a fish! A fish? ThunderClan cats didn't fish; how had that gotten there? After a few seconds of contemplation, the golden tom picked up a fluffy red squirrel and sat down a bit away from the pile. He waited for Pineapple to pick her choice before taking a bite of it.
Pineapple looked at the prey pile and looked around. She picked the smallest robin since she didn't feel hungry and sat next to Lionpaw, "So who is your mentor? I was just wondering since the camp got pretty expanded." She munched her robin and perked her ears to listen to Lionpaw's response. She still didn't have an apprentice yet.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Closed Thread