Today 11:15 PM

Old April 12th, 2021, 02:13 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
(Of course but as gingerfrost (if thats who it is) is already injured technically he'd already be in here? idk as soon as you feel lotus has rested enough to regain her energy shes free to go granted she comes back awhile later to confirm that eye is blind when the wrappings are removed, so do what ya wish!)
Snakeheart was really really bad at comforting cats and right now he felt that keenly as the molly teared up trying to maintain her strong front. What could he even say here? Should he? Ugh the tom just wasnt the cat for this so even as he briefly layed his tail over the warriors shoulders and mumbled out a "You lived and probably save a kits life, thanks for coming to my help when I called." he swiftly withdrew to clean up while keeping an ear out for signs she may need more help.

@BILL.
"Alright? Ive heard more unbelievable true things...." Snakeheart really didnt know what to say about that but he guessed it was possible. The windclan medicine cat was consistently overworked and under helped so the tom figured it wasnt too hard to believe that something fell through the gaps, especially if the cat didnt speak up to help herself at all like Snakeheart suspected. He didnt know enough about Twilightstar to know if she was a present cat or if she spent a lot of time around her clanmates (Lionstorm in his time had but Sootflare hadnt really before he left) so that he couldnt make a call on so in the end he was left a tad uncertain but still decisive on the mollies character and levelled Lionstorm with a confused but not uncertain look. His stance was clear, he didnt quite get what had happened in windclan but it wasnt concerning enough to him to raise a fuss, the older tom could make his own decisions.

@/BILL.
Snakeheart really didnt have anything to say to the apprentice so didnt even if he made a face like he was sucking on a lemon at the mention of starclan. The clan didnt know about his disbelief and he'd keep it that way but he really couldnt quite hide his distain at it, so while he nodded like he agreed the medicine cat kinda resembled a perturbed frog as his muzzle contorted. He'd 'agreed' let Plumpaw draw whatever conclusions she would at his face. If Lionstorm left at her order whatever but this whole thing was getting too stupid and too holy for his blood so with a;
"You got a weird one here Lionstorm. Good luck with that.
Mmmm well Plumpaw I recommend rest and food until you feel better for your recovery, your choice if you wanna do that in the apprentices den or here (as long as you dont create a ruckus) but cant really do anything more for you. So yeah."
"Can I go now?" Brightwish mewed uncertain. She licked her 3 kits with love.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old April 12th, 2021, 07:24 PM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Silentkit padded into the medicine den. The deaf tom was vaguely interested in herbs, and started nosing around the den, trying his best to not let anyone see him. He wanted to know more about herbs and their uses, but was ashamed of showing, or saying that to others.
Old April 12th, 2021, 07:27 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

@Rani @Fierceclaw

(Sorry it's been a week! I'm back now)

Mothsky looked to Streampelt then back at Snakeheart. "I guess I'll keep the kits, as long as Streampelt wants them.." she shifted uncomfortably.
Old April 12th, 2021, 08:37 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt's eyes brightened. "Kits?! You're having kits?!" Streampelt meowed excitedly. He fought the urge to jump around.
Old April 12th, 2021, 08:48 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

@Fierceclaw

"Y-yeah.." Mothsky looked back to Streampelt.
Old April 12th, 2021, 09:35 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt started circling around Mothsky. "That's great! So, there's nothing wrong right? The stomach pains where just the kits right?" He mewed, looking to Snakeheart. Then he looked back to Mothsky. "I'm going to be a father!" He meowed excitedly.
Old April 12th, 2021, 11:45 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

Peeking her way into the den, rather cautiously so. It was fairly late, the sun just having gone down, most were beginning to retire to their dens, but Junipersong just finished a conversation with Kestrelwing, and had been instructed to visit Snakeheart. Not one to disobey an order from Kes, she agreed, and headed over that way. Like before after the predator patrol, her presence was only announced by her briefly standing in the doorway of the den, blocking out any bit of moonlight that was filtering in.

Her feline eyes were already starting to adjust to the low-light environment. It wasnt perfect, but it was a lot better. Hopefully it would be enough for Snakeheart to still be able to see what he was doing. not that she was actually injured much. "Snakeheart?" She called out carefully. As she made her way into the den, letting moonlight filter in once more, the blood staining her muzzle and front could be seen, along with a little bit of it on her paws, though that seems to have been mostly washed off, as her paws were still a tad bit wet. "Kestrelwing told me to come see you. He wanted me to get checked out."

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old April 13th, 2021, 05:59 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
@Rani @Fierceclaw

(Sorry it's been a week! I'm back now)

Mothsky looked to Streampelt then back at Snakeheart. "I guess I'll keep the kits, as long as Streampelt wants them.." she shifted uncomfortably.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Streampelt~
Streampelt started circling around Mothsky. "That's great! So, there's nothing wrong right? The stomach pains where just the kits right?" He mewed, looking to Snakeheart. Then he looked back to Mothsky. "I'm going to be a father!" He meowed excitedly.
Something was ruffling Snakehearts pelt about the whole situation and he really couldnt tell what it was. Maybe Mothskys hessitation when compared to Streampelts excitement? Maybe because she didnt really answer his question if she wanted them? Hmm well Snakeheart knew Streampelt and he wasnt that bad of a cat so even if he was obviously excited to death about kits he'd doubted the tom would force it if there was an issue.
"Yeah Mothskys fine it was just the kits. Keeping up warrior duties will be possible for awhile but once it starts getting hard to move you should settle into the nursery. Its your choice if you want to kit on your own or if you want me there when the time comes just in case. Some queens have a preference some dont but until then or if you feel somethings wrong youre free to go off and celebrate. Congrats and all that stuff for you oncoming kits."
Now go and stop being loud in his den Snakeheart was not the type of cat to enjoy the constant noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Peeking her way into the den, rather cautiously so. It was fairly late, the sun just having gone down, most were beginning to retire to their dens, but Junipersong just finished a conversation with Kestrelwing, and had been instructed to visit Snakeheart. Not one to disobey an order from Kes, she agreed, and headed over that way. Like before after the predator patrol, her presence was only announced by her briefly standing in the doorway of the den, blocking out any bit of moonlight that was filtering in.

Her feline eyes were already starting to adjust to the low-light environment. It wasnt perfect, but it was a lot better. Hopefully it would be enough for Snakeheart to still be able to see what he was doing. not that she was actually injured much. "Snakeheart?" She called out carefully. As she made her way into the den, letting moonlight filter in once more, the blood staining her muzzle and front could be seen, along with a little bit of it on her paws, though that seems to have been mostly washed off, as her paws were still a tad bit wet. "Kestrelwing told me to come see you. He wanted me to get checked out."
Form a darkened are of the den the rising medicine cat grumbled softly to himself "Theres always one idiot who manages to get hurt right before bed isnt there..." before he padded into the lighter areas to see Junipersong and stop in shock.

".....What in the stars happened to you?! Where's that blood from are you bleeding out or something!?" In a flash the medicine cat was by her side frantically checking the warrior over and grumbling internally over the implication that if Kestrelwing didnt order Junipersong to get over here she'd not have come. Seriously he was wary of her and made that clear but that wasnt an excuse for her to just not come to get help when she needed it! Just what had even happened to cause this???
Old April 13th, 2021, 08:26 PM
Student Psychologist

My Mood: Amused

"Oh, hi there friend!" She mewled happily. Last time, trying to touch her nose to his shoulder hadnt worked so great, so this time she tried a much more casual gesture of just rubbing the tip of her tail against his side as a greeting, much less affectionate and much more common between clanmates, hoping he would at least be receptive to that, and as time went on she could soften him up and eventually start being more affectionate with her greetings.

"Oh you dont need to worry. It is not my blood. I am not hurt. There was just an... accident." Saying that last part nervously. She was a horrid liar, being one that wears their heart on their metaphorical sleeve. Though, there was truth in saying it wasnt her blood. She was in peak condition at the moment, the closest thing to an injury on her was the scabbing over from the coyote bites nearly half a moon ago, which were healing up well.

Idk. Insert something inspiring or edgy here so people think that im cool.

Message me if you ever want to roleplay together or set something up!

Riverclan Leader's Den. Page 132. Bottom of the page.
Old April 16th, 2021, 10:15 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathercreek View Post
Silentkit padded into the medicine den. The deaf tom was vaguely interested in herbs, and started nosing around the den, trying his best to not let anyone see him. He wanted to know more about herbs and their uses, but was ashamed of showing, or saying that to others.
Kit in his den. A kit in his den who appeared uninjured. How annoying, he'd just picked up this kit and bodily tossed them out if he didnt recognise this kit, it was that deaf one Silentkit. Hmmm how to deal this one... Tapping his paw on the ground in front of the kit to gain the toms attention he clearly and loudly spoke "What are you doing in here? There's nothing to play with in here, this is no place for a kit."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
"Oh, hi there friend!" She mewled happily. Last time, trying to touch her nose to his shoulder hadnt worked so great, so this time she tried a much more casual gesture of just rubbing the tip of her tail against his side as a greeting, much less affectionate and much more common between clanmates, hoping he would at least be receptive to that, and as time went on she could soften him up and eventually start being more affectionate with her greetings.

"Oh you dont need to worry. It is not my blood. I am not hurt. There was just an... accident." Saying that last part nervously. She was a horrid liar, being one that wears their heart on their metaphorical sleeve. Though, there was truth in saying it wasnt her blood. She was in peak condition at the moment, the closest thing to an injury on her was the scabbing over from the coyote bites nearly half a moon ago, which were healing up well.
The friend thing got a scowl and the tail brush got a twitch but it was more tolerable than the last time so with a snort he decided it wasnt worth it and ignored it. "An 'accident'? And the bloods not yours. Alright Im not stupid Kestrelwing sent you in here for a reason and since youre obviously not injured Im going to bet you've got something you should tell me.... Well spit it out its not like youre going to escape now" Snakeheart had stood and padded around the warrior as he prodded purposefully sitting between the molly and the den entrance not that it'd help much given how much larger Junipersong was. Still hopefully his larger than life presence and thumping tail would be enough of a deterrent to prevent any escaping.