Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Riftpaw and Beaverpaw's...
Last post by Vitalspark
Today 08:22 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 08:21 AM
NEWB !!
by Eiar
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:21 AM
Temporarily Closed...
Last post by picklepotatochip
Today 08:15 AM

Old December 1st, 2023, 11:54 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
Ripplepelt sat and wrapped her tail around her paws as Adderpaw dashed to the shore. She blinked her eyes closed in contentment, taking in the steady roar and invigorating scent of the ocean. It had been some time since she'd come here, and she was grateful for the chance to see it once again.

After a long moment of rest, Ripplepelt leaped down onto the sand to join the excited apprentice, padding after her with tail up. She glanced down at the sand as she walked, keeping an eye out for shells or shedded feathers.

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

While she was on her 'own' Adderpaw jumped and kicked around in the sand having fun with how the dry, cold sand flew about before a rather larger wave crashed and got her feet and a few inches higher of her leg wet. Adderpaw wouldn't be so annoyed if it wasn't for the water being so cold. Before she could yell at the water she saw Ripplepelt finally made it up to her. "This is fun Ripplepelt! Oh and I haven't seen a shell yet" Adderpaw said suddenly remembering the task at hand.

She looked around a little bit before she found a crab, a baby crab and- Oh it was dead and when she moved it , it seemed like it was dead for a while. "Oh that's a shame. Though it is pretty!" She said before picking it up.

Last edited by Fish; December 2nd, 2023 at 12:21 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:12 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw

While she was on her 'own' Adderpaw jumped and kicked around in the sand having fun with how the dry, cold sand flew about before a rather larger wave crashed and got her feet and a few inches higher of her leg wet. Adderpaw wouldn't be so annoyed if it wasn't for the water being so cold. Before she could yell at the water she saw Ripplepelt finally made it up to her. "This is fun Ripplepelt! Oh and I haven't seen a shell yet" Adderpaw said suddenly remembering the task at hand.

She looked around a little bit before she found a crab, a baby crab and- Oh it was dead and when she moved it , it seemed like it was dead for a while. "Oh that's a shame. Though it is pretty!" She said before picking it up.

r i p p l e p e l t
She continued along the shore, searching for shells to take back to camp.

[dice rolls: 9, 13, 13, 14]
She spotted a few things worth taking back home - half of a broken blue shell, a white clam half, a tiny iridescent snail shell, and a strange, smooth, green... something. She continued looking, hoping to find something special for Adderpaw to take back to Larkstar.

[3, 5, 6, 19]
There wasn't much other than tiny shards of shell left in the sand. She sighed, resigned to check out the rock pools for some crab to bring home instead. She was turning to let Adderpaw know when she spotted it - a large, spiky shell in the shallowest part of the water.
She darted towards it, picking it up in her mouth and running back to shore before the waves could do much more than lap at her paws, the ocean spray leaving her coat a little damp.
"Adderpaw, look!" she mewed, tail twitching in excitement. She placed it down. The outside was rough, cream and brown with spikes coming off it, but when she batted it with a paw to turn it over, the inside was smooth and pink.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:21 AM

Quote:

r i p p l e p e l t
She continued along the shore, searching for shells to take back to camp.

[dice rolls: 9, 13, 13, 14]
She spotted a few things worth taking back home - half of a broken blue shell, a white clam half, a tiny iridescent snail shell, and a strange, smooth, green... something. She continued looking, hoping to find something special for Adderpaw to take back to Larkstar.

[3, 5, 6, 19]
There wasn't much other than tiny shards of shell left in the sand. She sighed, resigned to check out the rock pools for some crab to bring home instead. She was turning to let Adderpaw know when she spotted it - a large, spiky shell in the shallowest part of the water.
She darted towards it, picking it up in her mouth and running back to shore before the waves could do much more than lap at her paws, the ocean spray leaving her coat a little damp.
"Adderpaw, look!" she mewed, tail twitching in excitement. She placed it down. The outside was rough, cream and brown with spikes coming off it, but when she batted it with a paw to turn it over, the inside was smooth and pink.

Adderpaw

"Oh yeah maybe the kits might like it more, I was going to gift it to someone. Never mind that" Adderpaw quickly added, before she want on the search
Adderpaw herself wasn't finding much luck in finding anything. She really spent her luck on finding that dead crab without really looking. That was fine by Adderpaw she was enjoying her time at the beach with Ripplepelt. Occasionally she glanced up to the senior warrior to see if she was having luck and it seemed she was! She was happy for her.
The apprentice rolled over some driftwood to see if anything interesting was under it to then have her ears perk up when her name was called. Quickly Adderpaw whipped around to see what was found and it left her mouth a gap. "WOAH! That's so cool!" She shouted loudly in excitement. "Larkstar is going to love it!"

didn't feel like rolling dice ha
Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:09 AM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:

Adderpaw

"Oh yeah maybe the kits might like it more, I was going to gift it to someone. Never mind that" Adderpaw quickly added, before she want on the search
Adderpaw herself wasn't finding much luck in finding anything. She really spent her luck on finding that dead crab without really looking. That was fine by Adderpaw she was enjoying her time at the beach with Ripplepelt. Occasionally she glanced up to the senior warrior to see if she was having luck and it seemed she was! She was happy for her.
The apprentice rolled over some driftwood to see if anything interesting was under it to then have her ears perk up when her name was called. Quickly Adderpaw whipped around to see what was found and it left her mouth a gap. "WOAH! That's so cool!" She shouted loudly in excitement. "Larkstar is going to love it!"

didn't feel like rolling dice ha

r i p p l e p e l t
Ripplepelt tilted her head. "No, no, give your gift to whoever you like!" she chirped. "The kits will have plenty to play with, even if you already had plans for it. It's very cute, I'm sure whoever you give it to will be grateful."

"I'm sure she will," she purred, happy that Adderpaw was impressed with her find.
She looked at their little haul, pleased. "I probably won't be able to carry anything else home, but if you'd like to do a little hunting, the rock pools might have some crabs, and maybe a trinket or two," she mewed. She was happy to watch their haul and rest her legs before the trek back.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 02:28 AM

Quote:

r i p p l e p e l t
Ripplepelt tilted her head. "No, no, give your gift to whoever you like!" she chirped. "The kits will have plenty to play with, even if you already had plans for it. It's very cute, I'm sure whoever you give it to will be grateful."

"I'm sure she will," she purred, happy that Adderpaw was impressed with her find.
She looked at their little haul, pleased. "I probably won't be able to carry anything else home, but if you'd like to do a little hunting, the rock pools might have some crabs, and maybe a trinket or two," she mewed. She was happy to watch their haul and rest her legs before the trek back.

Adderpaw

A little giggle escaped Adderpaw as she thought about who she was going to give the gift to. "I got a feeling that they will enjoy the gift greatly!" She kept her secret gift giving to her heart.

"Hm I haven't tried hunting for crabs yet but I can give it a try anyways!" Adderpaw said as she went over to the rock pools. She squinted thinking how she would go with this plan of attack. That's when she saw it. A nice big crab scuttling across the rock pool filter feeding. With such a low pool it would be easy to snatch such a creature so she went in for the kill || Dice roll 1 [-5 for no training, can't go lower than 1] || A loud yelp left Adderpaw's mouth before she even realized what happened. The crab was NOT happy with her attempt to kill the crab and it pinched her paw tightly. She ran around like her tail was on fire. Flailing around, rolling, everything trying to get the stubborn crab off her paw. "No fair you can't fight back!" Adderpaw whined mixed with sniffles from tears.

I crack the dice out and this happened, why dice god, why?

Old December 2nd, 2023, 04:46 AM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:

Adderpaw

A little giggle escaped Adderpaw as she thought about who she was going to give the gift to. "I got a feeling that they will enjoy the gift greatly!" She kept her secret gift giving to her heart.

"Hm I haven't tried hunting for crabs yet but I can give it a try anyways!" Adderpaw said as she went over to the rock pools. She squinted thinking how she would go with this plan of attack. That's when she saw it. A nice big crab scuttling across the rock pool filter feeding. With such a low pool it would be easy to snatch such a creature so she went in for the kill || Dice roll 1 [-5 for no training, can't go lower than 1] || A loud yelp left Adderpaw's mouth before she even realized what happened. The crab was NOT happy with her attempt to kill the crab and it pinched her paw tightly. She ran around like her tail was on fire. Flailing around, rolling, everything trying to get the stubborn crab off her paw. "No fair you can't fight back!" Adderpaw whined mixed with sniffles from tears.

I crack the dice out and this happened, why dice god, why?

r i p p l e p e l t

Ripplepelt was up in a flash, killing the thing with a sharp stab to the gap in its shell. "Oh, you poor thing. What awful luck!" she mewed sympathetically, giving Adderpaw a few comforting licks between the ears. "You might have to make a stop to the medicine den before you give that shell to Larkstar."

She looked down at the crab, giving it one more sharp rap on the head for good measure. She would make sure it was saved for Adderpaw - after all that trouble, she certainly deserved to eat the thing!

Last edited by lesbianism; December 2nd, 2023 at 04:46 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 05:26 AM

r i p p l e p e l t

Ripplepelt was up in a flash, killing the thing with a sharp stab to the gap in its shell. "Oh, you poor thing. What awful luck!" she mewed sympathetically, giving Adderpaw a few comforting licks between the ears. "You might have to make a stop to the medicine den before you give that shell to Larkstar."

She looked down at the crab, giving it one more sharp rap on the head for good measure. She would make sure it was saved for Adderpaw - after all that trouble, she certainly deserved to eat the thing!
[/QUOTE]
Adderpaw

Adderpaw leaned against Ripplepelt when she was given comforting licks. She didn't want to go to the medicine cat's den with this injury, she would be laughed at by all the cats in the apprentice den! ...And maybe the med cats as well. "I think I'll be ok.." She mumbled giving her paw a lick before flinching. Youch!

Then something suddenly struck Adderpaw right in the heart, making her eyes tear up more. "Oh ow ow..!" She faked the reason for why she was crying more. Good thing that lick did actually hurt.

What added to the tears turning them to a sea without sobs was the past. The motherly nature of Ripplepelt suddenly struck her in the heartstrings. This poor apprentice had been so tough alright she didn't even realize it. Until now. She didn't have strong memories of her parents, she couldn't even remember their faces or names, just vague ideas of what they might have been. Warm, soft words, comfort. Then the camp was flooded. Adderpaw never thought too hard about it but her parents might have been washed away with the camp. Despite this the little lone kit followed the clan on, tried to help build the clan up with the helpful gnawing down of two cat tails.. Then she got lost looking for moss. She spent time with a loner she acted she didn't care about and then when she got back to the clan she didn't allow herself a moment to cry. No. That wasn't the way she was going to go, how Adderpaw saw fit was might. Striving to become the best without realizing what she was missing. Parents. Someone to comfort her when she cried, protect her when she couldn't be strong.

"Eh.. Haha, let’s go see the medicine cat yeah?"
Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:37 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

@Marigoldwhisper

★彡[✰ᴛᴀᴅᴘᴏʟᴇꜱᴘʀɪɴᴛ.✰]彡★
(────)
彡★✰ꜱʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ✰ ʀᴄ ✰ 21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ ✰ 彡★
(────)

TadpoleSprint would walk alongside her best friend from Kithood, DeerSpark. She would stand beside the water as it pushed up and down grazing her paws. ' ' Nice day today right! ' ' she says trying to burst a conversation. She looks as DeerSpark flashes her a playful look as he jumps into the water. When DeerSpark emerges from the water, their slicked fur clinging to their muscles, TadpleSprint can't help but admire his strength. With the way TadploeSprint's heart is fluttering, it may not just be DeerSpark's strength they admire. TadopeSprint brushes it off and leaps in after her best friend.

(From the plot starter/idea thing)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:50 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Post Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. H/H. View Post

@Marigoldwhisper

★彡[✰ᴛᴀᴅᴘᴏʟᴇꜱᴘʀɪɴᴛ.✰]彡★
(────)
(────)

TadpoleSprint would walk alongside her best friend from Kithood, DeerSpark. She would stand beside the water as it pushed up and down grazing her paws. ' ' Nice day today right! ' ' she says trying to burst a conversation. She looks as DeerSpark flashes her a playful look as he jumps into the water. When DeerSpark emerges from the water, their slicked fur clinging to their muscles, TadpleSprint can't help but admire his strength. With the way TadploeSprint's heart is fluttering, it may not just be DeerSpark's strength they admire. TadopeSprint brushes it off and leaps in after her best friend.

(From the plot starter/idea thing)

(Thank you!!!)

Deerspark pushed his legs through the water, feeling at home in the rushing waves. It wasn't long before Tadpolesprint leaped in after him, her white pelt shinning in the water.

Deerspark let out a laugh, shaking a few droplets of water out of his ears. "The perfect day for swimming?" He replies, smiling with all of his pointy teeth. "Thanks for bringing me here by the way."

Tags: @CattleCaller;

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; December 2nd, 2023 at 01:51 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2023, 01:55 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
(Thank you!!!)

Deerspark pushed his legs through the water, feeling at home in the rushing waves. It wasn't long before Tadpolesprint leaped in after him, her white pelt shinning in the water.

Deerspark let out a laugh, shaking a few droplets of water out of his ears. "The perfect day for swimming?" He replies, smiling with all of his pointy teeth. "Thanks for bringing me here by the way."

Tags: @CattleCaller;

★彡[✰ᴛᴀᴅᴘᴏʟᴇꜱᴘʀɪɴᴛ.✰]彡★
(────)
(────)

TadpoleSprint smiles. ' ' The waters are a bit cold, but yeah let's say the perfect day for swimming! ' ' The brown and white warrior would splash at DeerSpark with a warm and loving smile. ' ' This place is pretty amazing in my opinion! not great for fishing though! ' ' she says cheerfully still unable to get the picture of DeerSparks muscles out of her mind.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!