Today 09:45 PM

Old August 6th, 2024, 07:55 PM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Waspkit
Thunderclan kit

It was warm. So warm. Cozy and awesome. But the kit wasn't here to stay. She had to get out! It was so, so crowded in here. And this lump of fur next to her wouldn't stop moving! So, she started pushing to escape this warm prison. After what seemed like an eternity of trying to escape, the cold engolfed her body. No! Let me back in! It's too cold!

She nuzzled who she assumed was her mothers stomach,
searching for milk. She needed it! But strong vibrations scared the little kit. What was going on? But soon, Waspkit was much too tied to care.

@sleepyyjax (Incase you wanna pop in here) @BEAR. [I was on a time limit, dont judge me/silly)

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; August 7th, 2024 at 11:12 AM.
Old August 6th, 2024, 09:25 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

WEEPINGWILLOW IS KITTING IN THIS POST. IF YOUR QUEEN WANTS TO REACT OR HELP VM ME FIRST. IF YOU KIT WANTS TO INTERFERE VM ME AS WELL. IF YOU DO NOT VM ME BEFOREHAND YOUR POST WILL BE IGNORED.

Weepingwillow settled into her nest, wincing gently. It had fallen a bit dark, the camp was bustling before but it had fallen eerily quiet, small footsteps could be heard and gentle murmurs of good nights or gossiping warriors, she'd just sat down when a pang racked her body, causing her to let out a low moan of pain. "Oh Starclan!" Weepingwillow snarled through the pain. This was it, she'd felt the same way when she'd had her first litter. Weepingwillow not so quiet screech was heard by Nightwhisper, seeing her mate race into the nursery, Weepingwillow growled, "The kits! There coming....... damn it what a bad to not have medicine cats! Get... Darkclaw..... and a decent stick for me to bite on........ tell the kits if they want to come help as well." Weepingwillow managed to order, her breathing labored as she fought through her next contraction. She could feel her babies squirming as she growled.

Weepingwillow groaned once more, her heavy stomach cramping over and over again. Weepingwillow saw Nightwhisper return and gave a grateful look as Nightwhisper came back with some cold wet moss for the queen to lap, feeling the stick below her muzzle she managed a pain filled purr that turned into a growl. "Oh Starclan.... please help me, guide me through this- this process." Weepingwillow prayed quietly, growling in pain as her hind legs stretched out, trying to make her stomach stretch to feel better.

(Weepingwillow will start her kitting right after the first person responds. I expect to get this done by tonight so please don't get offended if I don't let you reply.

@Honey_Dreamz (in case Honeypetal wants to step in and help)
@rubberRatroom (In case Snakepelt wants to help)
@Crown_Sage (Darkclaw bestie mention)
@Kaida (Skykit mention, decided to give Weeping one more kit that may die during apprenticeship depending on how Skykit thrives <3)

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old August 6th, 2024, 09:28 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Darkclaw rushed into the nursery, sitting at Weeping's side. You're going to be okay! She soothed. She'd better be. Darkclaw thought, placing her tail at her friend's side.
@DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu
Old August 6th, 2024, 09:44 PM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Bump Policy: I am incredibly forgetful! Please bump me after 48hrs, 24 if it's important.
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post
WEEPINGWILLOW IS KITTING IN THIS POST. IF YOUR QUEEN WANTS TO REACT OR HELP VM ME FIRST. IF YOU KIT WANTS TO INTERFERE VM ME AS WELL. IF YOU DO NOT VM ME BEFOREHAND YOUR POST WILL BE IGNORED.

Weepingwillow settled into her nest, wincing gently. It had fallen a bit dark, the camp was bustling before but it had fallen eerily quiet, small footsteps could be heard and gentle murmurs of good nights or gossiping warriors, she'd just sat down when a pang racked her body, causing her to let out a low moan of pain. "Oh Starclan!" Weepingwillow snarled through the pain. This was it, she'd felt the same way when she'd had her first litter. Weepingwillow not so quiet screech was heard by Nightwhisper, seeing her mate race into the nursery, Weepingwillow growled, "The kits! There coming....... damn it what a bad to not have medicine cats! Get... Darkclaw..... and a decent stick for me to bite on........ tell the kits if they want to come help as well." Weepingwillow managed to order, her breathing labored as she fought through her next contraction. She could feel her babies squirming as she growled.

Weepingwillow groaned once more, her heavy stomach cramping over and over again. Weepingwillow saw Nightwhisper return and gave a grateful look as Nightwhisper came back with some cold wet moss for the queen to lap, feeling the stick below her muzzle she managed a pain filled purr that turned into a growl. "Oh Starclan.... please help me, guide me through this- this process." Weepingwillow prayed quietly, growling in pain as her hind legs stretched out, trying to make her stomach stretch to feel better.

(Weepingwillow will start her kitting right after the first person responds. I expect to get this done by tonight so please don't get offended if I don't let you reply.

@Honey_Dreamz (in case Honeypetal wants to step in and help)
@rubberRatroom (In case Snakepelt wants to help)
@Crown_Sage (Darkclaw bestie mention)
@Kaida (Skykit mention, decided to give Weeping one more kit that may die during apprenticeship depending on how Skykit thrives <3)

~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 22 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
Honeypetal heard familiar groans and sounds of pain coming from the Nursery and rushed in. "Mother!" Honeypetal gasped, seeing the situation. They took a moment to take in the scene before immediately jumping into action.
Honeypetal rushed outside, grabbed the first stick he saw, and hopped back into the Nursery. "Here, mother," he said in the calmest, most comforting voice he could muster, dropping the stick in front of Weepingwillow. "It'll be alright. You're strong, you can do this," Honeypetal soothed encouragingly.
Honeypetal popped her head outside of the Nursery. "Snakepelt, Snakepelt are you out there?" Honeypetal called out urgently and anxiously. She then went back into the Nursery. "Someone get her some poppy seeds," Honeypetal ordered, voice dripping with concern and order.

@Bluest+r~ • @Crown_Sage • @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu • @Kaida (optional)

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; August 6th, 2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old August 6th, 2024, 09:47 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Darkclaw exited and came back with 3 poppy seeds. She handed them to Honeypetal and glanced at Weepingwillow, not knowing what to do.
@Honey_Dreamz
@DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu
Old August 6th, 2024, 09:53 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Darkclaw rushed into the nursery, sitting at Weeping's side. You're going to be okay! She soothed. She'd better be. Darkclaw thought, placing her tail at her friend's side.
@DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu

Weepingwillow huffed, her breathing heavy as she gave a grateful glance to her kit, Weepingwillow cleantched the stick in her jaws. Whimpering loudly as a small splash of blood hit the moss. Weepingwillow moaned in pain once again, Weepingwillow felt the kit crowning as she grumbled some curse words, she bit down on the stick, splintering it slightly, she felt the soothing licks of her mate Nightwhisper. Weepingwillow dropped her head onto Nightwhisper's side as he licked her gently, Nightwhisper meowed, "Darkclaw and Honeypetal, once the kits drop out I need you to use your teeth to lightly nip the sack around them so they don't drown, then lick there fur the wrong way on there stomach until the next one comes out." He ordered gently, keeping his tone calm as he tried to keep his composure, his eyes gleaming with stress was the only thing showing the father of the kits real emotion.

Hearing Weepingwillow give a screech and a small plop and a wail was heard, Weepingwillow groaned once more, the birthing would only get easier now that the first kit was out, Weepingwillow gave a hard push, her legs straining and her neck stretching as she wailed in pain, another plop, another kit. This kit was now.... not moving. But Weepingwillow didn't know over her own wails and scent of blood and sweat as well as the scents of the nursery..... the fear...... the stress. Gagh, yucky stuff. Weepingwillow gave a loud groan as the third kit slipped out to...... hopefully meet it's clanmates. Weepingwillow tried not to panic, pressing her muzzle to Honeypetal's as she knew, the kits were dead. No wailing, the first one had wailed....... but then stopped. Poor babies.... Sleep well in Starclan, Stoneface and Longsky will watch over you... as you watch over me, your father, and your older siblings... Weepingwillow prayed silently, her eyes filled with grief, but alas she felt another pang. There was more?! Giving a screech of pain Weepingwillow pushed, out came two bundles of fur, a bit heavier than the rest. after being licked and cradled for a moment, the ginger kit wailed. Weepingwillow could feel she was done kitting and sat up weakly, letting Nightwhisper rest under her head to steady her gently, Weepingwillow looked on as the other kit, a pure black kit just like his father, the only difference was that it had small ginger and grey streaks in its fur, a beautiful mix between Weepingwillow and Nightwhisper.

@Honey_Dreamz (the first kit should be deceased, the last three will be alive <3 )

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Last edited by ChromeSilver_Hwaa; August 6th, 2024 at 09:59 PM.
Old August 6th, 2024, 09:57 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Darkclaw hated seeing her friend like this. Hang in there! She urged, holding Weeping's legs down.
@DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu
@Honey_Dreamz
Old August 6th, 2024, 10:03 PM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Bump Policy: I am incredibly forgetful! Please bump me after 48hrs, 24 if it's important.
My Mood: Kingly

All of the sights and smells of the moment were...overwhelming, to say the least, but Honeypetal managed to keep his composure. It's alright, it's fine, her thoughts repeated. "You're doing good!" Honeypetal called out over the wailing sounds, in between licking the kits.
Once all of the kits were out, Honeypetal felt a tear or two roll down their cheek, letting out a tiny sniffle. Bittersweet tears, really. At least there's three left, and I will protect them.
Honeypetal just sat there after giving a few licks to her mother's ear. She admired the kits. "They...sniff...they look just like you two," Honeypetal said with a smile.

Last edited by Honey_Dreamz; August 6th, 2024 at 10:07 PM.
Old August 6th, 2024, 10:08 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
All of the sights and smells of the moment were...overwhelming, to say the least, but Honeypetal managed to keep his composure. It's alright, it's fine, her thoughts repeated. "You're doing good!" Honeypetal called out over the wailing sounds, in between licking the kits.
Once all of the kits were out, Honeypetal felt a tear or two roll down their cheek, letting out a tiny sniffle. Bittersweet tears, really. At least there's three left, and I will protect them.
Honeypetal just sat there after giving a few licks to her mother's ear. She admired the kits. "They...sniff...they look just like you two," Honeypetal said with a smile.

Darkclaw nodded in agreement. They're beautiful! She purred.
Old August 6th, 2024, 10:14 PM
Camo x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown_Sage View Post
Darkclaw hated seeing her friend like this. Hang in there! She urged, holding Weeping's legs down.
@DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu
@Honey_Dreamz
Weepingwillow had finally finished her kitting, she looked exhauted, held up by her mate. "Darkclaw..... why... why don't you name the little black kit with the ginger streaks...... I'll name the completely ginger one.... Skykit... after my brother Longsky...and uhmm... Snakepelt.. name this little grey one here." Weepingwillow meowed sleepily. Her eyes fond as her three kits suckeled. "Let me see... Skykit is a girl... the black kit is a boy.. and the grey kit is a girl." Nightwhisper informed them gently. His tone filled with fatherly pride and affection.

Weepingwillow yawned, gently grooming her squirming bundles of joy, her eyes filling with sadness as she looked at her dead kit. "My little one.... you were a girl as well..... I'll name you Greykit, you will always be the brightest star, Grey may be your name, it was a grey time when you were born, unfortuante enough to not see the world, but fortunate enough to exprience joy, a full stomach, and no hardships. Longsky will care well for you I'm sure. " Weepingwillow tiredly purred, licking the kits cold body once with grief shining in her navy blue gaze.

@Honey_Dreamz
@rubberRatroom
@Kaida (Skykit please get a decent post in by 12 AM EST time August 7th <3)

lio lurked here