Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Ash that covers a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 02:14 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 02:02 PM
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 01:50 PM
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 01:40 PM
Littlestream finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 01:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2020, 03:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Cormorantpaw nodded his agreement.

“Yeah,” he meowed absentmindedly, “maybe the den will actually be interesting now.”

He was looking forward to having a full den of cats he could coerce into shenanigans.
Ivorypaw nodded,” Good news, we won’t have to do apprentice duties in the nursery very often. I’ve heard there is just one kit and queen in there now.” she meowed smiling at that good news.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:15 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Ivorypaw nodded,” Good news, we won’t have to do apprentice duties in the nursery very often. I’ve heard there is just one kit and queen in there now.” she meowed smiling at that good news.
“Wow, really?”

Cormorantpaw couldn’t believe that. It was good news in that they wouldn’t have to work in there, but seemed troubling news for the clan. Wasn’t it part of clan life to have a constant supply of kits to become warriors.

“I wonder if any warriors will be having kits soon... it doesn’t seem very good for the clan if we have no kits!”
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

“Wow, really?”

Cormorantpaw couldn’t believe that. It was good news in that they wouldn’t have to work in there, but seemed troubling news for the clan. Wasn’t it part of clan life to have a constant supply of kits to become warriors.

“I wonder if any warriors will be having kits soon... it doesn’t seem very good for the clan if we have no kits!”
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” Hopefully. I feel bad for that kit with no other kits to play with.” she meowed. It made since that they should have a few more kits, but she wouldn’t complain for now.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:27 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Chivekit glanced up at the apprentice,” Is there something wrong with playing when you’re a kit? I don’t have to act like an apprentice yet.“ the little light brown tom meowed back. He didn’t get what was the apprentice’s deal complaining that he was acting like a kit, since afterall he was a kit, and was fully entitled to act like a kit. Was that not how kits play when they have other kits around.
Ravenpaw shook a piece of moss from his large paw, crinkling his nose at the kit. "You're running around and talking to air. Keep that up and you'll be known as the clan crazy!" He teased, flicking a dirty clump of moss in the kit's direction. "Usually, when you're a kit, you play with friends. Not that I ever played like that when I was stuck in here." Honestly, he didn't care about this little twerp, but chores were so boring. A little teasing could make his day a little more interesting.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Ravenpaw shook a piece of moss from his large paw, crinkling his nose at the kit. "You're running around and talking to air. Keep that up and you'll be known as the clan crazy!" He teased, flicking a dirty clump of moss in the kit's direction. "Usually, when you're a kit, you play with friends. Not that I ever played like that when I was stuck in here." Honestly, he didn't care about this little twerp, but chores were so boring. A little teasing could make his day a little more interesting.
Chivekit flicked her tail,” Well. I don’t have any other kits to play with. So I have to make my own friends. Plus you apprentices don’t want to play with a queen, and my mother can’t play all day. What else would I do. We don’t have any elders for me to pester either. Warrior’s don’t want to tell stories to a kit either.” he objected. What would I just show up in Windclan’s nursery to play for a little then head home at night, no. He casually battered at some of the stale moss.

Old May 19th, 2020, 03:33 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” Hopefully. I feel bad for that kit with no other kits to play with.” she meowed. It made since that they should have a few more kits, but she wouldn’t complain for now.
“Oof, me too. That must suck.”

Cormorantpaw had been fairly bored lately and had just cheered the idea of having new den mates to entertain him. He definitely felt bad for whoever the lit was that was stuck in the nursery alone.

“Do you know who they are? I wonder when their apprentice ceremony is. ”
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

“Oof, me too. That must suck.”

Cormorantpaw had been fairly bored lately and had just cheered the idea of having new den mates to entertain him. He definitely felt bad for whoever the lit was that was stuck in the nursery alone.

“Do you know who they are? I wonder when their apprentice ceremony is. ”
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I know Flamesong is the queen in the nursery. Don’t know who the kit is though.” she meowed smiling slightly.

Old May 19th, 2020, 03:42 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Ivorypaw flicked her tail,” I know Flamesong is the queen in the nursery. Don’t know who the kit is though.” she meowed smiling slightly.
“Interesting.”

Cormorantpaw shrugged. The state of the nursery couldn’t hold his attention for long. The black and grey tom yawned and lazily twitched his whiskers, snapping his jaws together with a click. His eyes felt pleasantly heavy and he found himself longing for a sunny spot and a nap.

“I could use a nap,” he mused absentmindedly, scratching at his ear.
Old May 19th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

[ @Beau @Shimm @TeamRiverRipple @Queenie ]

“Hi!” She mewed back to Frostpaw. Sweetpaw felt a bit pleased at how Cormorantpaw shifted closer to her. She liked this giddy, energetic side of him, a side she had barely begun to see the surface of before they had gotten caught. So she he suggested going out of camp, she had to keep from quirking her eyebrows at him. Last time they had been caught, he had been as much as a wreck as he could’ve been but.... Sweetpaw wasn’t about to ruin his fun or say no to excitement. “I’m always up for a bit of fun.” She piped up enthusiastically, eyes practically glowing at the thought. Right then and there, these cats felt like she could’ve been friends with them forever. “Anyone got something in mind?” Sweetpaw asked with a smile, glancing around at the group they seemed to have made.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 19th, 2020, 03:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

“Interesting.”

Cormorantpaw shrugged. The state of the nursery couldn’t hold his attention for long. The black and grey tom yawned and lazily twitched his whiskers, snapping his jaws together with a click. His eyes felt pleasantly heavy and he found himself longing for a sunny spot and a nap.

“I could use a nap,” he mused absentmindedly, scratching at his ear.
Ivorypaw gave a yawn,” I could too.” she yawned. She had seen couples sleep next to eachother, maybe that was something crushes do, but she didn’t really know how to suggest that to Comorantpaw.

Closed Thread