Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by otter
Today 12:39 PM
Stem Training Thread ! ☼
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:36 PM
sorry
by Otoko
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 12:31 PM
it's quiet uptown [PLOT...
by otter
Last post by otter
Today 12:30 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by otter
Today 12:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Twilightstar turned her head in the direction of the incoming kits, finding it adorable how close their bonds of friendship were. She didn't recall having that as a kit, she wasn't sure if that was something she should be depressed about or not. The leader returned her gaze to Heatherkit who looked sad but cheered up swiftly enough that she didn't worry about it for too long. "You should be able to become an apprentice so long you take care of yourself and injuries." She answered, seeing as the kit seemed eager to return to his friends, Twilightstar figured she should let him have his fun. "You seem busy, so I'll get out of fur." She dipped her head to give Heatherkit a quick comforting lick to the forehead. "I look forward to your ceremony." The she-cat meowed in farewell as she got to her paws to leave. She flickered her tail in a farewell to the gathering kits before she departed.
@wolftail

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; April 13th, 2020 at 10:54 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 05:24 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

Daisybloom hummed in agreement. Her eyes giving a distant look as she thinks over his words. Her head pillowed in her paws as they soaked up each others warmth and company.

"All you can do is understand it and find ways to control it. And in a way that is winning a battle that never ends. It's just a series of stalls and frontal attacks." she muses.

"Thank you for trusting me enough to share, Breezefeather...you're like...a breath of fresh air. I don't even think I've ever shared this much with any one." she admitted.
The silver tom nodded in agreement. "Thank you for sharing your issues with me as well Daisybloom. These things are not easily talked about, especially to someone from different clans... I don't know why I trust you as much as I do but... I guess Starclan blessed your road." Breezefeather himself was wondering why he trusted the Shadowclan molly. He never had any good experiences when it came to Shadowclan cats.. not since his own mother was killed in an attack many many seasons ago when he was just a kit. He wondered if he should tell Daisy about it, but he refrained. It was one step too far and he feared that maybe it would create a rift between them that weren't there and it would create doubt concerning the trust that they had in each other.

"Would you like to share some prey? I don't know how many meals you've had the opportunity to eat here in Windclan, and sadly you won't be here forever. Coyote mentioned about you having to leave so I feel like a last meal would be fitting... We probably won't be able to share another one ever... With you going back under Icestar's reign and I... here in Windclan."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:03 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: WindClan Territory

(Open)

Sunnythicket walked across the territory, her mind buzzing with ideas as always. With everything going on, her mind was racing. Sure, her mind was always active, but in these times more than any other. How were the other Clans? Would WindClan stay strong? She shook her head again and again.

She finally jumped onto the same familiar tree, and sat on one of the more stable branches, watching the sky. Just a normal day, she guessed.

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:18 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Socks
Heathernose giggled again and sighed, happy to have something to laugh about at a clan meeting- even if the rest of the clan wasn’t laughing. Who knew, maybe a warrior talent show would raise spirits. The molly sincerely hoped that the meeting wouldn’t bring any bad news. She wasn’t sure her clan could handle more bad news at this point. They’d already lost cats to Shadowclan, for Starclan’s sake! Duskmoth’s voice brought her out of her somber thoughts and Heathernose nodded thoughtfully, “you know, that’s not a bad idea! I might try to brush up on my skills too,” She looked around at their unlucky clan and added musingly, “maybe we could all use it? Extra training for warriors to brush up on our skills? Even if it isn’t necessary, it may raise morale to think we are more prepared.”
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:39 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

The silver tom nodded in agreement. "Thank you for sharing your issues with me as well Daisybloom. These things are not easily talked about, especially to someone from different clans... I don't know why I trust you as much as I do but... I guess Starclan blessed your road." Breezefeather himself was wondering why he trusted the Shadowclan molly. He never had any good experiences when it came to Shadowclan cats.. not since his own mother was killed in an attack many many seasons ago when he was just a kit. He wondered if he should tell Daisy about it, but he refrained. It was one step too far and he feared that maybe it would create a rift between them that weren't there and it would create doubt concerning the trust that they had in each other.

"Would you like to share some prey? I don't know how many meals you've had the opportunity to eat here in Windclan, and sadly you won't be here forever. Coyote mentioned about you having to leave so I feel like a last meal would be fitting... We probably won't be able to share another one ever... With you going back under Icestar's reign and I... here in Windclan."
"I suppose it's easy to bond with another through similar experiences." she hummed as she looked out into the camp clearing an watched the Windclan cats moving about and starting their day exposed to the sky. It was all so familiar, yet entirely different and it was fascinating how comfortable they were.

She looked at her and Breezefeather's paws under the dappling of the shaded spot they were in. His voice broke her out of her thoughts then, to ask if she would like to share his prey. Daisy smiled and nodded. The thought of her having to leave soon reminded her of her sister and she internally winced. She hoped Irispaw was able to inform her sister where she was.

"Thanks you." she sighed and took a bite. She was a bit hungry. The friendship between the two of them was the bright spot in the eventuality of her departure. Her stomach did an anxious squeeze that nearly brought back up the food she swallowed. She didn't make so much of a facial twitch at the reaction her stomach had to the idea of leaving once her job here was done. So use to hiding it in Shadowclan were even a slight perceived weakness was zeroed in on by the harsher cats under Icestars paws.

"I might be leaving soon, but we'll know where each other is...and that's a comfort." the calico thought out loud. "I'm happy Windclan could take their home back though, no one deserves to be displaced like you and your clan were." to have what her own leader did afterwards as well, but she didn't say that. The thought of Icestar and her offer to the broken clan spiked the tangles in her stomach and the squeezing in her throat. Daisybloom swallowed the feeling down.
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:48 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Lynxkit was near the edge of the gathered cats still a little jumpy from the coyote attack, but she was doing much better now. Ears flicking, in question, she stepped forward, glancing around. Where are all my siblings? She thought, though she didn't want to disobey the leader, so she came up beside Lupinkit, giving the other young cat a small smile.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:58 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Heatherkit padded up to Puddlekit after Twilightstar left the den. He smiled and sat down next to him, and the other kits that were next to him. ¨Hello Puddlekit. I just wanted to make sure you were okay after what happened...¨ Heatherkit looked at Puddlekit with concern in his green eyes. I hope that he is only shaken. I don´t remember if Ashwing hurt him or not... He shifted on his paws, hoping that the answer was good.

@Puddletail
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:02 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnkit looked at Heatherkit and Puddlekit in confusion. "Whats all this about a kitnapping? I was sleeping in the elders den all day-" She mewed, her cream and white fur brushed against Puddlekit softly. @Puddletail @wolfnight

Last edited by lucidense; April 14th, 2020 at 09:03 AM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:10 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Heatherkit looked at the other kit, Dawnkit. He was hesitant to tell the story, not wanting to go through it again. He decide that the other kit deserved to know. He put his thick tail over his paws and shook his long ginger pelt with dark brown splotches. He looked at Dawnkit with his green eyes.

¨Well...Me and Puddlekit were playing cat and mouse when a warrior, Ashwing, came in and asked us if we wanted to go in the woods and hunt with her...¨ He looked at his paws, trying to ignore the feeling of fear in him. It´s not happening right now...Heatherkit reminded himself. ¨When I refused, saying that it would make it so my apprentice ceremony would be moved back if I was caught, she grabbed us and brought us out of the camp. We ran back into the nursery, hoping she would stop...¨

He looked at Dawnkit again. ¨She didn´t stop. She came into the nursery and started to attack me...She racked her claws down my back and sides...Then some apprentices came in and a warrior. Elderpaw brought me out of the den, because I had passed out. Then Coyotesnarl came and went into the nursery...He killed Ashwing and treated me and Puddlekit...¨ He sighed, knowing it only happened a few days ago. He could still smell the scent of blood in the den. ¨And that´s what happened...¨

@SparrowSoar @Puddletail

Last edited by Polaris; April 14th, 2020 at 09:14 AM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:25 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @RedHead --

Pumapaw was excited. Today was going to be the apprentice's first training session with her mentor, Quicksilver. The exuberant apprentice could barely contain her excitement as she waited for her mentor to exit the warriors den where she had been looking for the past... what was it... she didn't know but she knew it had been a while and she was starting to get impatient but then her excitement furled up in her stomach as well. She soon saw her mentor exiting and off was the large apprentice, her cream coloured fur standing up as she rushed over to him, and with her momentum she actually managed to knock him over. She stared at him with her bright blue eyes, her face lit up with happiness and giddiness. "Can we go? Can we go go go now?! I want to see everything! Can you take me up to the moors? Or can we go battle training? Can we, can we please? See I'm already good, I knocked you over!" She ended up blabbering out at the end and just looked at him with her eyes wide, her tail flicking back and forth extremely fast as she waited for him to answer, but as he didn't answer fast enough - according to her - she started talking again, "Maybe maybe, we can go down to Riverclan! And see those weird fish catch fish. That's not normal though. Or can you, can you teach me how to catch a rabbit? The elders told such wonderful stories, or or or maybe a hare! I would like to catch a hare!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread