Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:01 AM
LF Echopaw battle trainer
Last post by RavensCall
Today 05:57 AM

Old December 3rd, 2020, 04:26 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

[ @Larkstripe ]
[ Is Lark in RiverClan? ]

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; December 3rd, 2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 05:43 PM
I'm YOLOsixual & a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

@gs29513

Hallowstep had stayed low, ears pinned, and fur sleeked back. He'd not seen Doeflame yet, but he smelled her, he was overcome with a sudden burst of energy. Taking silent, deliberate paces, Hallowstep had to stop himself from bursting out in anger; forcing himself to remain hidden, he walked until he spotted Doeflame. Giving little warning, he coiled his legs and leapt at the she-cat, letting out a loud yowl that rang throughout the wetlands.

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old December 3rd, 2020, 06:06 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Lynxpaw
(sorry for the confusion! I thought Failpaw was a WindClan cat patrolling the WC border. I'll have my WC OC confront her )

Sparkfrost had been tracking the scent of a wounded hare when the distinct scent of ShadowClan drifted across the border, carried on the chilled breeze. The prodigal warrior immediately dropped his stance, stalking silently through the labyrinth of high grass. His cyan eyes narrowed as he spotted a cat stepping unwittingly over the border. He crouched, building power in his hindquarters, and leapt in front of the apprentice, ears flattened.
"I hope you have a good reason for trespassing." he hissed.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 3rd, 2020, 07:19 PM
GONE

[ @Larkstripe ]

Failpaw

The full-grown she-cat spun around and let out a hiss. "I simply strayed a pawstep over the border, dumbass. It was a mistake, like your own fault to talk to me" Failpaw hissed. Wasn't Dawnass like, angry with WindClan or something? A gentle smile appeared on her cold features. Time to stir up some trouble. In an instant, the golden-brown tabby had lunged for the warrior, claws unsheathed, aiming to pin him down. She was small, but fast and wasn't afraid to send a cat running for their life. Remember what Curseface taught me in the Dark Forest. More attack. Less defense. Observe, use their attacks and their weaknesses.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 07:41 PM
it is what it is

@Lynxpaw

Sparkfrost rolled his eyes and neatly dodged the apprentice, leaping to the side to stand atop a small knoll, his bobtail half flagged, cyan eyes narrowed, head tilted in vague curiosity, "Listen, I try not make a habit of fighting apprentices. If it was an accident, don't be so defensive about it, that'll automatically make anyone suspicious that it wasn't." he sat down, flicking his torn ear, "Just stay on your side of the border. I'm merely doing my job." he advised simply, "I would rather return to my hunting than have a border dispute." the prodigal warrior mewed. This apprentice clearly thought they were destined to subjugate the entire forest, or some egotistical pipedream like that. Sparkfrost sighed in mild irritation, twitching a whisker. This cat was ShadowClan's to deal with, and he'd rather not involve leaders of either Clan.

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old December 3rd, 2020, 08:40 PM
GONE

[ @Larkstripe ]

Failpaw

Apprentice ... "Listen here dimwit. I'm just as capable of shredding you as any normal warrior. I used to one, but the matter why I was demoted is none of your concern" she hissed. Again, she lunged for the tom. She had a longing for blood shed. She felt like she needed it. Even if she came out as the loser, it wouldn't matter. She needed to get rid of all the horrible thoughts and emotions within her. She quickly changed direction and landed neatly by the side of the border. "You know what. I'm terribly sorry. I guess all my grief and lonliness got the better of me. I've been cast into isolation, and I love it, apart from the fact I can't spar with anyone.... Oh stars why the hell am I talking to a damn WindClan cat? .... So, back to what I was saying ... I ... the apprentice stuttered and stared at her paws. "I know you want to continue hunting, but maybe you could spar with me? Teach me a few WindClan tricks, and I can throw some ShadowClan ones at ya"
Old December 3rd, 2020, 08:50 PM
it is what it is

@Lynxpaw

Sparkfrost faltered completely. The young warrior had never been confronted with such a request. His cyan eyes widened, and he tilted his head in confusion, a rather comical expression for the stately cat. He thought for a moment. He couldn't think of anything inherently harmful about the request--after all, he had discussed his encounter with Sirius with his RiverClan half brother in secret...but that was another story. Sparkfrost may have been one of WindClan's finest, but he was still young, having advanced through his apprenticeship posthaste. When he thought about it, he missed training with the other apprentices--and many of them still were just that.
"Well," he began twitching his tail thoughtfully, "I don't see why not."

RP Requests and Bumps:

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

Old December 4th, 2020, 09:01 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
@gs29513

Hallowstep had stayed low, ears pinned, and fur sleeked back. He'd not seen Doeflame yet, but he smelled her, he was overcome with a sudden burst of energy. Taking silent, deliberate paces, Hallowstep had to stop himself from bursting out in anger; forcing himself to remain hidden, he walked until he spotted Doeflame. Giving little warning, he coiled his legs and leapt at the she-cat, letting out a loud yowl that rang throughout the wetlands.
With a hiss as a Windclan warrior leapt at her, Doeflame spun, claws unsheathing almost instantly to slash at him, aiming for his advancing shoulder before scooting to the side with an answering yowl. Hoping she had slashed him, seeing as he had managed to run his claws down her side which was now smarting like crazy as she rolled away, almost into a small ditch of water before hopping to her feet to face the Windclan cat again, who was now in fact on their territory.
Old December 4th, 2020, 11:33 AM
darkness begets light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Carrot View Post
Stripeseed felt a thrill of victory as his claws met the other cat's back, but then puzzlement, and quickly following, alarm, as the other cat lunged beneath him instead of evading his attack. Before he could move he felt the strong clamp of teeth puncture his hind leg and he snarled with pain. Wobbling on his hind legs, the slender cat came crashing gracelessly down, attempting to use his shoulder to soften the fall but only succeeding in bruising the already sprained joint more badly. Thinking quickly, he used his stomach muscles to curl himself somewhat upright and forced his momentum into a ferocious slash at the other cat's cheek with one forepaw. He could not, would not lose a fight on his own Clan's territory!

(Talon succeeded in biting Stripe's hind leg and he came crashing down, but did a sort of curl-up from the ground and used his force to try to claw Talon's cheek.)
The feeling of success bloomed throughout the warrior, and it nearly drove away the sharp sting against his spine. Nearly. A reminder of the injury still stuck fresh in his mind, discouraging him from performing any roll-based maneuvers. With the taste of furious blood in his maw, Talonstone loosened the grasp on the limb, growling when paw sliced thinly at his cheek. He ignored the trickle of liquid coming from the cut, opting to fully release the leg in exchange for arcing his paws towards the stomach of his enemy. If the other feline attempted to escape, then Talonstone already stood in a useful position to tackle him down again.

(Stripe succeeded in scratching Talon's cheek. Right after, Talon released his leg, and assuming that Stripe's belly is wide open since he's upside down, Talon's attempting to slice at that before Stripe hits the ground again after curling. Talon knows that Stripe can evade him by twisting and scrambling to his paws, but Talon believes that he could tackle Stripe back onto the ground if he tries. // I forgot - did we agree on a tie or on Talon winning the match before Moon comes in to chase him off?)
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 4th, 2020, 04:30 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
The feeling of success bloomed throughout the warrior, and it nearly drove away the sharp sting against his spine. Nearly. A reminder of the injury still stuck fresh in his mind, discouraging him from performing any roll-based maneuvers. With the taste of furious blood in his maw, Talonstone loosened the grasp on the limb, growling when paw sliced thinly at his cheek. He ignored the trickle of liquid coming from the cut, opting to fully release the leg in exchange for arcing his paws towards the stomach of his enemy. If the other feline attempted to escape, then Talonstone already stood in a useful position to tackle him down again.

(Stripe succeeded in scratching Talon's cheek. Right after, Talon released his leg, and assuming that Stripe's belly is wide open since he's upside down, Talon's attempting to slice at that before Stripe hits the ground again after curling. Talon knows that Stripe can evade him by twisting and scrambling to his paws, but Talon believes that he could tackle Stripe back onto the ground if he tries. // I forgot - did we agree on a tie or on Talon winning the match before Moon comes in to chase him off?)
Stripeseed felt his claw gouge into Talonstone's cheek with removed satisfaction, but before he could roll away the sun crested over the other cat's shoulder, momentarily blinding him. In that moment of distraction, critical time was lost. Only a blur, he had barely enough time to tighten his abdomen before the shadowcat's claws came down in a sharp slash. Panting, he saw red as sticky blood pulsed from the wound. Snapping his tail feebly the windrunner rolled over and tried to drag himself up. I won't surrender, he thought desperately, but somewhere in him knew the battle was almost over. When did I get so rusty on my fighting maneuvers?

Having succeeded in rising, Stripeseed bared his teeth at the enemy cat. "You'll regret this," he said in biting tones, hackles bristling. He had half a mind to spring at Talonstone again and push himself to the limit but understood that such a reckless attack would only achieve further injury to himself.

(I think we can have Moon come in to chase Talon off; Stripeseed might be able to join the fight again then, idk. He needs some knocks to his pride, anyway!)

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site