Closed Thread

Old June 10th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
@Duskflight

Minnoweye lifted his muzzle into the air, the Russian Blue was currently traveling the territory. He traveled every part of this territory so he could usually tell where he was. He was actually supposed to usually travel with others since obviously he couldn't see but he hated being forced to travel with others when they just took pity on him. He pressed his nose against the grass, he perked his ears as he started to picture his surroundings. No matter how hard he tried he would never know what the grass or river looked like. The tom sighed and continued to walk.
It was very common knowledge to those who knew Cobaltshade that if she wasn't seen in a certain spot within the camp, she was very likely out in the territory either hunting or simply scouting. Even if she was pretty much a recluse, cats usually knew where she was and they usually knew her schedule as well because that's just the kind of cat that Cobaltshade was. She liked having a routine, she liked having order and she liked when things were predictable. It made life easy and it made life less stressful for her. When she was in her routine, she was comfortable.
And that's why she was out in the territory now. It was time for her routine border patrol, even if she was by herself. She liked being able to keep all of the scents fresh in her mind, she wanted to keep herself sharp. It wasn't like she'd ever forget any of the other clans scents, but she just wanted to be absolutely sure. Her nose was a sharp one and she wanted to keep it that way. That's what helped her do so well in hunting as an apprentice.
If there was ever a cat so bold as to try and sneak into Riverclan territory while she was on patrol? They would be caught nearly as soon as they had stepped a paw in. It's what she prided herself in being able to do. She was like a sentry.
And when it came to scents, she could also usually tell the precise location of a clanmate up to several fox lengths away, and I do mean a precise location. It was a helpful thing to know really, it allowed her to know where to hunt and where not to hunt, so she wouldn't mess the other cat up. However I digress.
Cobaltshade paused as she caught the scent of one of her clanmates not too far off, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth in thought.
Should I take a break from patrolling to check in with them? I don't think they're hunting, there's no prey around..
A few moments pass before she nods her head and turns away from the Thunderclan border and instead begins to approach the scent of her clanmate. She could sneak up on them, she was particularly good at hiding the sound of her pawsteps, but she found no reason to sneak up on a clanmate. In fact, she purposefully made her pawsteps loud enough to be heard so that she wouldn't frighten whoever it was that she was approaching. Soon enough, she was closing in on her clanmate and coming into view. Tail raised in a friendly fashion, she would smile and meow out a greeting, "Hello there!" There was a small pause before she decided to add on, "Did you need help with something or are you out for a leisurely stroll?"
It was uncommon for her to approach another cat for no reason, but sometimes she did, in fact, approach others for a conversation.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 10th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Those sweet memories

My Mood: Cheeky

"EY!" He shouted. He heard a snuffling sound close by and he froze.He leaped at it and his paws slammed down on the mouse, it squeaked as he hit its throat. "One down!" He said triumphantly. (Gtg for around an hour)
My various aunts and uncles include coldheart, duskflight and Ludicrous Lunacy, my raging wolf is Turtlestrike, my amazing sushi-cat is Myik, my clumsy unicorn is Jay Jay, Serendipity is my spalty griffon

Last edited by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight); June 10th, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old June 10th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) View Post
"EY!" He shouted. He heard a snuffling sound close by and he froze.He leaped at it and his paws slammed down on the mouse, it squeaked as he hit its throat. "One down!" He said triumphantly.
Breakingriver already had two voles and was crouching for a small rabbit.When someone stepped on his tail. "Aye!!!!" He yelled, scaring away the rabbit. He yelled loud enough to scare prey for miles.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:55 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Runningpaw was laying near the bank of the river, putting her paw into the river, the coolness of the water cooling her down, due to the heat making her quite hot, due to her raven black fur. It was rather, agitating to say the least. She wished she had at least a white nose, or white splotches on her pelt, to make her cooler, but she didn't have that, instead she had fur that was quick to heat up. Annoying. But, at least she was RiverClan, then all she had to do was cool off in, or by the river. Once she learned to swim. Oh boy that would be fantastic! She could almost dream it and it feel real, and be real in her life. She was a newly named apprentice now. And that meant she could leave camp, it was exciting, and new for her. But right at the moment, she wanted to relax. Just. Relax. Not do anything right at the moment. And not worry about her... mother's disappearance. As long as she did that, she would be fine. Well, now she was thinking about it. Anger swept through her like an ocean wave. Growing closer and closer. And sadness swept through at the same time. Tears fell down from her face, a distressed look on her face as she stared at her reflection. Why... Why. Why did her mother leave. Why. Her optics narrowed as she unsheathed a claw, slashed through her reflection, tears in her eyes. Before she looked away, her tail curled around her, raising a paw to wipe away her tears. Did she do something wrong? What was it? She would try to work it out. Did she hate her? Did she hate dad? The questions continued to come through her mind, until nothing was left. Why.
@starstar
Boop for star!
Old June 11th, 2017, 11:18 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It was very common knowledge to those who knew Cobaltshade that if she wasn't seen in a certain spot within the camp, she was very likely out in the territory either hunting or simply scouting. Even if she was pretty much a recluse, cats usually knew where she was and they usually knew her schedule as well because that's just the kind of cat that Cobaltshade was. She liked having a routine, she liked having order and she liked when things were predictable. It made life easy and it made life less stressful for her. When she was in her routine, she was comfortable.
And that's why she was out in the territory now. It was time for her routine border patrol, even if she was by herself. She liked being able to keep all of the scents fresh in her mind, she wanted to keep herself sharp. It wasn't like she'd ever forget any of the other clans scents, but she just wanted to be absolutely sure. Her nose was a sharp one and she wanted to keep it that way. That's what helped her do so well in hunting as an apprentice.
If there was ever a cat so bold as to try and sneak into Riverclan territory while she was on patrol? They would be caught nearly as soon as they had stepped a paw in. It's what she prided herself in being able to do. She was like a sentry.
And when it came to scents, she could also usually tell the precise location of a clanmate up to several fox lengths away, and I do mean a precise location. It was a helpful thing to know really, it allowed her to know where to hunt and where not to hunt, so she wouldn't mess the other cat up. However I digress.
Cobaltshade paused as she caught the scent of one of her clanmates not too far off, the tip of her tail flicking back and forth in thought.
Should I take a break from patrolling to check in with them? I don't think they're hunting, there's no prey around..
A few moments pass before she nods her head and turns away from the Thunderclan border and instead begins to approach the scent of her clanmate. She could sneak up on them, she was particularly good at hiding the sound of her pawsteps, but she found no reason to sneak up on a clanmate. In fact, she purposefully made her pawsteps loud enough to be heard so that she wouldn't frighten whoever it was that she was approaching. Soon enough, she was closing in on her clanmate and coming into view. Tail raised in a friendly fashion, she would smile and meow out a greeting, "Hello there!" There was a small pause before she decided to add on, "Did you need help with something or are you out for a leisurely stroll?"
It was uncommon for her to approach another cat for no reason, but sometimes she did, in fact, approach others for a conversation.

The toms ears swiveled from side to side, since he couldn't see the toms other senses seemed to be heighten. Thats how he knew he could be a great warrior, he could hear and smell things before other cats could. He used vibrations in the ground to tell where things were. A female clanmates scent hit his nose, soon after he heard the loud pawsteps of the clanmate. He turned towards the direction of the sounds as be began to feel the vibrations in the ground. Minnoweye tilted his ears towards the voice of the she-cat as she spoke. "I am just on a stroll. Did you need help with somethinh
?" He mewed, his slight Russian accent slipping out. He could tell the she-cat was only a tail length away or so. His milky white hues seemed to bore into the cat, his ears twitched as he hoped the she-cat didn't take the time to point out he was blind.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old June 11th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The toms ears swiveled from side to side, since he couldn't see the toms other senses seemed to be heighten. Thats how he knew he could be a great warrior, he could hear and smell things before other cats could. He used vibrations in the ground to tell where things were. A female clanmates scent hit his nose, soon after he heard the loud pawsteps of the clanmate. He turned towards the direction of the sounds as be began to feel the vibrations in the ground. Minnoweye tilted his ears towards the voice of the she-cat as she spoke. "I am just on a stroll. Did you need help with somethinh
?" He mewed, his slight Russian accent slipping out. He could tell the she-cat was only a tail length away or so. His milky white hues seemed to bore into the cat, his ears twitched as he hoped the she-cat didn't take the time to point out he was blind.
At first, even with her sharp eyes, she couldn't tell that anything was wrong with the other cat. They had looked in her direction as she approached them and even seemed to be looking at her as she spoke. But after looking into his eyes for a moment, the realization hit her. This cat is blind. The tip of her tail flicked slightly at the quiet realization, but she said nothing of it.
Shouldn't he be accompanied into the territory? Her mind thought, but she decided against asking him. It could possibly offend him and she knew that.
"Me? On no, I was just out patrolling the borders, doing my warrior duty for the day." She said politely enough and with a relatively friendly voice, her eyes giving him a once over to make sure he showed no signs of injury. Maybe I should just accompany him on this stroll..
While again, she didn't usually willingly accompany other cats, she decided that this was something she should do. He was blind and while she's sure that he could handle himself, it would ease her conscious if she simply walked along with him. Besides, what would it hurt?
"But I think I'm done with patrolling for now, the noonhigh border patrol should be coming along to cover whatever I missed anyways.. Would you mind if I joined you sir..? My apologies but I don't believe I caught your name, nor have I introduced myself to you. I'm Cobaltshade." Despite him being unable to see, she returned his gaze with her own green eyes and dipped her head with a smile.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:25 PM
chirps

( here we go, @Hexict )

It had been quite awhile since Cricketpaw had been out in the territory by herself. Since being moved to the medicine den it had been nonstop of herb memorization and treatment learning, making sure that she was swift enough to treat patients without lack of skill. To be quite honest with herself, the young feline felt exhausted by it all, with each muscle quivering as she strained her memory to learn just one more tactic. After Blackgaze's injury, and watching her mentor furiously work over her to make sure the now former-deputy didn't loose her life, Cricketpaw had learned much about how to act and behave in traumatic situations. All of that, coupled with her rocky relationship with her mother was enough to drive her insane - this solo herb hunting patrol was much needed.

Whiskers twitching as a soft breeze danced along the fur of her face, Cricketpaw closed her eyes and let the scents become more apparent around her. She knew towards the border there would be a better selection of herbs since Greenleaf was starting to come into full blossom. However, as she opened her eyes once more and relaxed, the mood to search for the remedies that Geckoleaf had told her to fetch was already passing. "Sometimes I'm not sure I'm cut out for this," she muttered to no one in particular, shaking her head as it hung low, tail matching her posture as it drooped beneath her. Up above, a loud kawing sound could be heard as a crow flew overhead, it's black body a stark contrast with the bright sky. Taking a moment to steady herself, Cricketpaw lifted her head and glanced around, ears twitching as she studied her surroundings. Nothing seemed out of place, and a sense of peacefulness came into her heart for once. With that in mind, she began to pad forward once more.

The dream with Northpath still haunted her thoughts and she furrowed her brows as she tried to make sense of it. Not once had she told a single cat how she felt; that her time here was short lived. Of course they would all believe her to be mouse-brained, thinking that way. Russetstar and Geckoleaf were sure to have her checked out for any illness or injury. But Northpath, a cat she hadn't even met in real life, seemed to understand. He was a cat taken before his time too, once who wasn't meant to live a long life among ThunderClan, but fulfill his legacy with the stars above. Maybe that's why everything is overwhelming Cricketpaw thought, her tail tip twitching as she continued deeper into RiverClan territory - and further away from the camp.
Old June 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
At first, even with her sharp eyes, she couldn't tell that anything was wrong with the other cat. They had looked in her direction as she approached them and even seemed to be looking at her as she spoke. But after looking into his eyes for a moment, the realization hit her. This cat is blind. The tip of her tail flicked slightly at the quiet realization, but she said nothing of it.
Shouldn't he be accompanied into the territory? Her mind thought, but she decided against asking him. It could possibly offend him and she knew that.
"Me? On no, I was just out patrolling the borders, doing my warrior duty for the day." She said politely enough and with a relatively friendly voice, her eyes giving him a once over to make sure he showed no signs of injury. Maybe I should just accompany him on this stroll..
While again, she didn't usually willingly accompany other cats, she decided that this was something she should do. He was blind and while she's sure that he could handle himself, it would ease her conscious if she simply walked along with him. Besides, what would it hurt?
"But I think I'm done with patrolling for now, the noonhigh border patrol should be coming along to cover whatever I missed anyways.. Would you mind if I joined you sir..? My apologies but I don't believe I caught your name, nor have I introduced myself to you. I'm Cobaltshade." Despite him being unable to see, she returned his gaze with her own green eyes and dipped her head with a smile.
Minnoweye tilted his head as he listened to the she-cat, her voice sounded friendly and he wondered what she looked like. His tail twitched a bit as she asked to join him, she didn't mention the fact he was blind and she didn't seem to concerned about him being alone in the territory. 'Maybe she is just wants to walk with me.' He thought. He bowed his head towards the voice, "Well, it's nice to meet you Cobaltshade. I am Minnoweye." He mewed in his deep voice. "I wouldn't mind at all." He gave Cobaltshade a friendly smile. One thing that had always bothered Minnoweye was that he could never tell what his facial expression was nor could he tell what others facial expressions were. He always hoped he didn't looked stupid or that his smile wasn't goofy, he lifted his muzzle into the air before stepping a few paces closer to Cobaltshade. "May I walk close to you? It makes it easier for me to tell where you are, it also gives me an idea of what you may look like." He said in a friendly tone, although he could feel the vibrations in the ground, sometimes cats would wander away or get distracted and run off so it made it difficult for him to find them again.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old June 11th, 2017, 09:59 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
( here we go, @Hexict )

It had been quite awhile since Cricketpaw had been out in the territory by herself. Since being moved to the medicine den it had been nonstop of herb memorization and treatment learning, making sure that she was swift enough to treat patients without lack of skill. To be quite honest with herself, the young feline felt exhausted by it all, with each muscle quivering as she strained her memory to learn just one more tactic. After Blackgaze's injury, and watching her mentor furiously work over her to make sure the now former-deputy didn't loose her life, Cricketpaw had learned much about how to act and behave in traumatic situations. All of that, coupled with her rocky relationship with her mother was enough to drive her insane - this solo herb hunting patrol was much needed.

Whiskers twitching as a soft breeze danced along the fur of her face, Cricketpaw closed her eyes and let the scents become more apparent around her. She knew towards the border there would be a better selection of herbs since Greenleaf was starting to come into full blossom. However, as she opened her eyes once more and relaxed, the mood to search for the remedies that Geckoleaf had told her to fetch was already passing. "Sometimes I'm not sure I'm cut out for this," she muttered to no one in particular, shaking her head as it hung low, tail matching her posture as it drooped beneath her. Up above, a loud kawing sound could be heard as a crow flew overhead, it's black body a stark contrast with the bright sky. Taking a moment to steady herself, Cricketpaw lifted her head and glanced around, ears twitching as she studied her surroundings. Nothing seemed out of place, and a sense of peacefulness came into her heart for once. With that in mind, she began to pad forward once more.

The dream with Northpath still haunted her thoughts and she furrowed her brows as she tried to make sense of it. Not once had she told a single cat how she felt; that her time here was short lived. Of course they would all believe her to be mouse-brained, thinking that way. Russetstar and Geckoleaf were sure to have her checked out for any illness or injury. But Northpath, a cat she hadn't even met in real life, seemed to understand. He was a cat taken before his time too, once who wasn't meant to live a long life among ThunderClan, but fulfill his legacy with the stars above. Maybe that's why everything is overwhelming Cricketpaw thought, her tail tip twitching as she continued deeper into RiverClan territory - and further away from the camp.
The warming weather seemed sickeningly hot for the red tom as he made his way towards the clans' territories. Though his pelt was on the shorter side, he wasn't enjoying the weather. It hadn't even gotten too warm yet but of course they could feel that it was going to get worse the further they got into green-leaf. His mind clouded with anger in his usual dark mental state. The tom lashed his darker tail as he thought about his fails and strives. It wasn't like he had it the worst - and he was aware of this. It was just that he rarely seemed to catch a break... it was like everything seemed to fall apart for him. Like he was bad luck or something.

The red tom had liked his friend, but she chose a molly over him. After he had joined Riverclan, there had been a flood and he and his mentor had been swept away - and he hasn't seen Petalwish since. Then he liked another, who ended up missing. He re-joined Riverclan in an attempt to spy on them, but it only strained his sanity even more and he ended up getting a scar across his left eye. Now he lashed out his tail again as he thought about what next he had to lose.

All he wanted to get back at people. To kill someone and get his anger out. The suffocation of his locked up anger was killing Hephaestus. He stopped as he he heard a voice. Unaware of how close he had come to the clans' borders he was momentarily alarmed by his location. After a few heartbeat he relaxed and shook out his fur. You act like some mouse-brained kit! He scolded himself silently. Though his ears did perk as he heard the cat moving around new the border. Hephaestus opened his mouth to breath in the scent of Riverclan. Quickly figuring out that the cat he had recently heard must belong to this clan, the wicked tom silently slid across the border and hid among the plants to avoid being spotted by his target.

The guard had grown a sour taste towards Riverclan since his time there. At first he hadn't had much feeling towards the clan, he supposed most of his problem with these cats lied with Mistfall. His former best friend had destroyed his heart and had chipped away some of his sanity. For that, hatred grew in him that was directed towards Riverclan. He hated Mistfall and wanted to hurt her like she had hurt him. To take something away that she cared about. And he knew how protective of her clan-mates she had become since she was a kit, he had been there when she chose to strive to become leader no matter the cost. Had been there when she turned to the Dark Forest and had trained with them at a young age.

She loved her clan-mates. And he wanted to rip them away from her.

After some time of assessing her, Hephaestus allowed himself to step out of the bushes. Remaining his the shadows, his deep blue orbs seemed to glow as they reflected some of the light. She didn't look like she would be trouble, and he didn't care of Mistfall knew this cat or not. A part of him did wish to destroy ever last one of Mist's clan-mates. "Now, why is a cat such as yourself wondering so close to the borders?" His voice was one of those fake sweet ones, the type that you know has an alternate intention and makes your fur bristle with suspicion and even a bit of fear. Though he had a grin on his face, the smile never reached his cold eyes.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; June 11th, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old June 11th, 2017, 10:17 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The warming weather seemed sickeningly hot for the red tom as he made his way towards the clans' territories. Though his pelt was on the shorter side, he wasn't enjoying the weather. It hadn't even gotten too warm yet but of course they could feel that it was going to get worse the further they got into green-leaf. His mind clouded with anger in his usual dark mental state. The tom lashed his darker tail as he thought about his fails and strives. It wasn't like he had it the worst - and he was aware of this. It was just that he rarely seemed to catch a break... it was like everything seemed to fall apart for him. Like he was bad luck or something.

The red tom had liked his friend, but she chose a molly over him. After he had joined Riverclan, there had been a flood and he and his mentor had been swept away - and he hasn't seen Petalwish since. Then he liked another, who ended up missing. He re-joined Riverclan in an attempt to spy on them, but it only strained his sanity even more and he ended up getting a scar across his left eye. Now he lashed out his tail again as he thought about what next he had to lose.

All he wanted to get back at people. To kill someone and get his anger out. The suffocation of his locked up anger was killing Hephaestus. He stopped as he he heard a voice. Unaware of how close he had come to the clans' borders he was momentarily alarmed by his location. After a few heartbeat he relaxed and shook out his fur. You act like some mouse-brained kit! He scolded himself silently. Though his ears did perk as he heard the cat moving around new the border. Hephaestus opened his mouth to breath in the scent of Riverclan. Quickly figuring out that the cat he had recently heard must belong to this clan, the wicked tom silently slid across the border and hid among the plants to avoid being spotted by his target.

The guard had grown a sour taste towards Riverclan since his time there. At first he hadn't had much feeling towards the clan, he supposed most of his problem with these cats lied with Mistfall. His former best friend had destroyed his heart and had chipped away some of his sanity. For that, hatred grew in him that was directed towards Riverclan. He hated Mistfall and wanted to hurt her like she had hurt him. To take something away that she cared about. And he knew how protective of her clan-mates she had become since she was a kit, he had been there when she chose to strive to become leader no matter the cost. Had been there when she turned to the Dark Forest and had trained with them at a young age.

She loved her clan-mates. And he wanted to rip them away from her.

After some time of assessing her, Hephaestus allowed himself to step out of the bushes. Remaining his the shadows, his deep blue orbs seemed to glow as they reflected some of the light. She didn't look like she would be trouble, and he didn't care of Mistfall knew this cat or not. A part of him did wish to destroy ever last one of Mist's clan-mates. "Now, why is a cat such as yourself wondering so close to the borders?" His voice was one of those fake sweet ones, the type that you know has an alternate intention and makes your fur bristle with suspicion and even a bit of fear. Though he had a grin on his face, the smile never reached his cold eyes.
Cricketpaw had been so wrapped up in her own thoughts that at first she didn't hear Hephaestus speak. Going over and over in her head what her dream could've meant, and if she should tell Geckoleaf of it. It seemed rather strange, feeling more at home in StarClan than she did in RiverClan. It had to be just because of her mother, correct? Her coming home, bringing along Spicepaw with her, just stirred up old feelings of unease and hunger, memories that the Bengal would much rather forget than relive. But soon the sweet words made their way to her ears and she snapped her head up, eyes wide with alarm. "W-Who are you?" she gasped, shaking slightly from the strange tom having caught her off guard. Her own reflective blue eyes studied him - he didn't seem to be a RiverClan cat, since his scent was somewhat undetectable to her, but something about him seemed familiar.

Swallowing a bit, paws nervously fidgeting below her in the dirt, she tried to straighten up - after all, medicine cats were exempt from any violent, weren't they? "I was just gathering up some herbs to bring back for my mentor. My name is Cricketpaw, I'm RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice," she answered him, remembering the question he had asked after first stepping out from the bushes. Something about the way he was watching her, as if she were a piece of prey, sent shivers down the back of her spine, but her faith in others prevented her from fleeing. Instead, her first instinct was to see if this traveler was okay. After all, she had figured out by now he didn't belong to a Clan, because if he did it was one that Cricketpaw had never heard of.

The young RiverClan medicine cat apprentice swiveled her ears towards him as she awaited his reply. Her heart pounded in her chest, feeling as though she was on the edge of some life changing event, though she couldn't pin-point what exactly. To her, he was just a normal passerby, perhaps curious about the Clans. Not a Syndicate guard. Not a trained fighter. After the recent turmoil within the Clan regarding Blackgaze, her mind wasn't sharp enough to realize the potential danger she was in, standing here along with Hephaestus.

Standing just a few pawsteps away from her imminent death.
Closed Thread