Last post by Kix
Today 12:41 AM

Old May 20th, 2017, 06:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As she heard a voice, Bella almost jumped out of her paw before quickly spinning around to see the deputy standing there, gazing at her, she backed up a tad, what was ShaodwClan..?Her fur puffing up a tad, she didn't look that threatning- she simply didn't look threatning, her claws were dull so she couldn't hurt anyone with them,
well, she could, but it was hard, not knowing what to do, she simply started speaking in a soft, delicate tone. "W-Who's ShadowClan?" The small calico asked shyly, she didn't know anything about her surroundings, surely not clans. She didn't want any trouble and, compared to him, she was nothing, in a single swing, she'd probably be down. Her yellow hues meeting the deputy's one, standing up, she barely reached his neck, ears flattened behind her head and tail tucked between her legs, showing that she wasn't trying to be dominant by any means.
Goldeneye blinked, Kittypet, for sure, he realized suddenly. "You've never heard of the clans?" He asked awkwardly, as when he had talked to other kittypets, and loners, they had talked about how they thought of clan cats as cats that ate bones and killed mercilessly. Staring at the she-cat for a few more moments before he sighed, realizing he would have to explain.

"ShadowClan is one of the four clans in the forest." He started off, looking at the small she-cat. "We're what you would call 'wild' I suppose, we hunt for ourselves, we live without Twolegs, all that wonderful stuff." He shrugged, not knowing if the kittypet would call that wonderful or not. "I'm Goldeneye, the deputy of ShadowClan," he said after one more moment, not knowing what else to say as he looked at the she-cat, trying not to stare at the golden circle thing around her neck, as he was curious on what it was.
Old May 20th, 2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye blinked, Kittypet, for sure, he realized suddenly. "You've never heard of the clans?" He asked awkwardly, as when he had talked to other kittypets, and loners, they had talked about how they thought of clan cats as cats that ate bones and killed mercilessly. Staring at the she-cat for a few more moments before he sighed, realizing he would have to explain.

"ShadowClan is one of the four clans in the forest." He started off, looking at the small she-cat. "We're what you would call 'wild' I suppose, we hunt for ourselves, we live without Twolegs, all that wonderful stuff." He shrugged, not knowing if the kittypet would call that wonderful or not. "I'm Goldeneye, the deputy of ShadowClan," he said after one more moment, not knowing what else to say as he looked at the she-cat, trying not to stare at the golden circle thing around her neck, as he was curious on what it was.
At the tom's question, Bella shook her head, indeed, she had never heard of the clans, finally sitting down on her haunches, she gazed up at the tom, with every move she made, the small round bell attached to her collar jingled about, she honestly hated it, but with time, she had gotten used to it and it didn't really bother her anymore.

The calico she-cat listened to Goldeneye, giving a nod, though, as he called the place she lived 'wonderful', she just wanted to throw up. "Yeah... Wonderful indeed..." She said sarcasticly with a slight roll of her beautiful yellow eyes. "If being kicked around is wonderful for you..." She added with a sigh, her tail wrapped around her paws by now. "Also... I'm Bella." The she-cat meowed, looking away, well, at the ground to be more precise, she honestly didn't dare to meet the tom's gaze for too long, the bell still jingling slightly as she did so.
Old May 20th, 2017, 06:51 PM

Quote:
At the tom's question, Bella shook her head, indeed, she had never heard of the clans, finally sitting down on her haunches, she gazed up at the tom, with every move she made, the small round bell attached to her collar jingled about, she honestly hated it, but with time, she had gotten used to it and it didn't really bother her anymore.

The calico she-cat listened to Goldeneye, giving a nod, though, as he called the place she lived 'wonderful', she just wanted to throw up. "Yeah... Wonderful indeed..." She said sarcasticly with a slight roll of her beautiful yellow eyes. "If being kicked around is wonderful for you..." She added with a sigh, her tail wrapped around her paws by now. "Also... I'm Bella." The she-cat meowed, looking away, well, at the ground to be more precise, she honestly didn't dare to meet the tom's gaze for too long, the bell still jingling slightly as she did so.

Goldeneye blinked, he had heard plenty of stories about abused kittypets, but he had never met one. Being kicked around sounded painful, compared to just having to endure thorn scratches and the occasional fatigue. He didn't say anything aloud, however, going instead for a simple "Nice to meet you Bella." Not knowing what to do, as this was a Kittypet, a cat who might have never had to feed herself in her life, a cat who may or may not have ever endured hunger and starvation, pushing those assumptions away for now, as he had no idea if they could be correct or not.

Instead, he went for a different topic, "What's that around your neck? On your collar?" He asked, looking at the shiny object. The jingling noise was annoying, sure, but he was still curious on how the small, pebble-like object made that noise. Maybe he was talking too much to the kittypet, and not trying hard enough to get her out, but he was intrigued now, so he wasn't ready to make her leave just yet. If he got caught, he assumed he would be crowfood, but he didn't know, just telling himself not to get too friendly, but to instead just ask questions, to find out why she was here, in ShadowClan territory, and why she wasn't with her housefolk instead.

Last edited by :blue:; May 20th, 2017 at 06:51 PM.
Old May 20th, 2017, 06:53 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
"Maybe squirrel...?" She mumbled quietly to herself. Matching her apprentice's gaze, she nodded in agreement before continuing. "Squirrel." They did have relatively similar scents, but squirrel always smelled a bit more musky to Badger. Although it wasn't really her favorite prey, she did prefer mice above all, squirrel was too chewy for her, but not bad. Nodding quickly, she flicked her tail in a the general direction of where the scent lingered. "First things first, Do not expect to catch something on your first try. All my old apprentices expected too much and were sorely disappointed when they realized that it's more difficult than they thought." Badger's tone was a bit harsh, but she stopped and took a moment before continuing. "You've been much better than all those apprentices so far though..."

She offered an encouraging smile before quickly parting her jaws again, "Anyway, you aren't half bad at scenting so lets get down to the basics. We're going to track down and hunt the mouse ok? Follow my lead." Badger crouched down low to the ground, her muscles rippling against her black pelt as she glanced at Ratpaw to see what he was doing.
Ratpaw felt his heart leap with joy as his mentor complimented him, he may not be very good at battle moves but maybe he was good at hunting! He took a moment to observe Bagderbites crouch. The young tom attempted to go into the same position as her, although he was a bit more awkward about it.
(I am so sorry its so late and so short!)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 20th, 2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:

Goldeneye blinked, he had heard plenty of stories about abused kittypets, but he had never met one. Being kicked around sounded painful, compared to just having to endure thorn scratches and the occasional fatigue. He didn't say anything aloud, however, going instead for a simple "Nice to meet you Bella." Not knowing what to do, as this was a Kittypet, a cat who might have never had to feed herself in her life, a cat who may or may not have ever endured hunger and starvation, pushing those assumptions away for now, as he had no idea if they could be correct or not.

Instead, he went for a different topic, "What's that around your neck? On your collar?" He asked, looking at the shiny object. The jingling noise was annoying, sure, but he was still curious on how the small, pebble-like object made that noise. Maybe he was talking too much to the kittypet, and not trying hard enough to get her out, but he was intrigued now, so he wasn't ready to make her leave just yet. If he got caught, he assumed he would be crowfood, but he didn't know, just telling himself not to get too friendly, but to instead just ask questions, to find out why she was here, in ShadowClan territory, and why she wasn't with her housefolk instead.
[/FONT]
Bella sure could see that the bell on her collar intrigued him, so she pawed at it as to get his attention, but she soon enough gazed back at him. "Pleasure meeting you too, Goldeneye." She mewed softly, she felt a bit less shy around him, he seemed friendly enough... For now, but as he finally asked about what was on her collar, she smiled, a cute, shy smile forming on what used to be a scared she-cat's face a few minutes ago. "It's called a 'bell', and, in all honesty, I don't know the purpose of it, it annoys me, try to sleep when you have that thing just jingling about whenever you move, you can't." The pretty calico said. "I really wanna get rid of it, but I can't cut it off." She admitted and unsheated her claws to show him how dull they were. Why were they so dull? Easy, her twolegs didn't want her to hurt the smaller twolegs, so instead of just cutting them off, they did that... Soon enough though, a small sound came from her stomach, she was hungry, really hungry, yet, she didn't want to tell him, but he would easily understand.

Last edited by Gone; May 20th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old May 20th, 2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Bella sure could see that the bell on her collar intrigued him, so she pawed at it as to get his attention, but she soon enough gazed back at him. "Pleasure meeting you too, Goldeneye." She mewed softly, she felt a bit less shy around him, he seemed friendly enough... For now, but as he finally asked about what was on her collar, she smiled, a cute, shy smile forming on what used to be a scared she-cat's face a few minutes ago. "It's called a 'bell', and, in all honesty, I don't know the purpose of it, it annoys me, try to sleep when you have that thing just jingling about whenever you move, you can't." The pretty calico said. "I really wanna get rid of it, but I can't cut it off." She admitted and unsheated her claws to show him how dull they were. Why were they so dull? Easy, her twolegs didn't want her to hurt the smaller twolegs, so instead of just cutting them off, they did that... Soon enough though, a small sound came from her stomach, she was hungry, really hungry, yet, she didn't want to tell him, but he would easily understand.
Goldeneye nodded, looking at her claws, how one could make them so dull was beyond him. "I could swipe it off for you," he awkwardly suggested, looking at the small she-cat. It wouldn't be hard, he didn't think so anyways, though he didn't want to hurt Bella, as she did seem like a reasonably nice cat.

The deputy stood there silently for a moment, trying to figure out if he had said the wrong thing or not, before he heard Bella's stomach rumble. "Are you hungry?" He asked after a moment, not wanting to break the warrior code, but not wanting a cat who couldn't catch food to feed herself to die because he didn't help her. "I-I could catch you something," he stammered after a moment, taking a deep inhale of the air to see if there was any prey nearby, smelling a few things close by. Now he lowered his voice a bit, as to not scare the prey away, "There's a few mice in the area," he said softly, now trying to figure out where exactly the prey was.
Old May 20th, 2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:

Goldeneye nodded, looking at her claws, how one could make them so dull was beyond him. "I could swipe it off for you," he awkwardly suggested, looking at the small she-cat. It wouldn't be hard, he didn't think so anyways, though he didn't want to hurt Bella, as she did seem like a reasonably nice cat.

The deputy stood there silently for a moment, trying to figure out if he had said the wrong thing or not, before he heard Bella's stomach rumble. "Are you hungry?" He asked after a moment, not wanting to break the warrior code, but not wanting a cat who couldn't catch food to feed herself to die because he didn't help her. "I-I could catch you something," he stammered after a moment, taking a deep inhale of the air to see if there was any prey nearby, smelling a few things close by. Now he lowered his voice a bit, as to not scare the prey away, "There's a few mice in the area," he said softly, now trying to figure out where exactly the prey was.
Bella thought about the offer for a bit before she gave a nod. "Honestly, It'd be amazing to finally get rid of that annoying thing." She chuckled, it almost sounded like an angel was laughing, what she wasn't telling him though was that, under this leathered collar, she had a huge scar because of what the small twolegs had given her because they weren't gentle enough, even when their mother had told them, they never listened.

The calico gave a nod at his next question, vigourously nodding her head at his proposition, she saw him sniffing the air and she almost exploded into laughter, but she witheld herself from doing so and was surprised at what he told her next, simply by doing that, he had been able to smell mices?! She could barely make out a cat's scent and a dog's one, so, she had to give it to him, she was amazed by the fact that he knew that there were mices around here. "W-Well... I sure wouldn't mind having something to eat, so please do... And while we're at it, showing me could come in handy, because I don't plan on going back to my twoleg den." She whispered.
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Bella thought about the offer for a bit before she gave a nod. "Honestly, It'd be amazing to finally get rid of that annoying thing." She chuckled, it almost sounded like an angel was laughing, what she wasn't telling him though was that, under this leathered collar, she had a huge scar because of what the small twolegs had given her because they weren't gentle enough, even when their mother had told them, they never listened.

The calico gave a nod at his next question, vigourously nodding her head at his proposition, she saw him sniffing the air and she almost exploded into laughter, but she witheld herself from doing so and was surprised at what he told her next, simply by doing that, he had been able to smell mices?! She could barely make out a cat's scent and a dog's one, so, she had to give it to him, she was amazed by the fact that he knew that there were mices around here. "W-Well... I sure wouldn't mind having something to eat, so please do... And while we're at it, showing me could come in handy, because I don't plan on going back to my twoleg den." She whispered.
Goldeneye nodded once again, "First things first, the collar." He said, padding over and unsheathing his claws, he quickly swiped off the collar. The pink leather falling on the ground, the 'bell' jingling one last time, "There," he said triumphantly, smiling. He saw the scar, but said nothing, just shivering once, before getting up again. "Now, time to hunt," he said awkwardly, sniffing the air again, motioning with his head for Bella to follow him, "Be sure to stay quiet," he told her, before padding off into the trees.

Once he found the mouse, Goldeneye slowed down. He checked the wind very quickly, before getting down, his belly fur almost brushing the pine needles on the ground. "Watch," Was all he said to Bella, before creeping up to the mouse and pouncing on it, crushing its spine-killing it. He picked it up in his mouth, before walking over to the she-cat. "Here," he said awkwardly, setting down the mouse in front of her, waiting to see if she would take a bite or not.
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw felt his heart leap with joy as his mentor complimented him, he may not be very good at battle moves but maybe he was good at hunting! He took a moment to observe Bagderbites crouch. The young tom attempted to go into the same position as her, although he was a bit more awkward about it.
(I am so sorry its so late and so short!)
(It's fine xD )

"Ok hold that position," She mumbled quietly, but loud enough for her apprentice to hear as she pulled herself up, grunting all the way. She paced over to Ratpaw, a satisfied purr ushering it's way from her chest as her joints cracked in protest, and nodded slowly. "Not bad at all, Ratpaw, but let the motion come naturally. Keep your muscles bunched for a jump, but let the position be comfortable." Badgerbite circled around to his left side, putting pressure here and there on his back. "You're going to feel it here," The warrior placed a paw in the small of his shoulders, "and here..." She quickly moved her paw and placed it on his lower back. Badgerbite stepped back, taking a full glance at Ratpaw, her tail sweeping back and forth as she tilted her head in thought. "A lot better than any of my apprentices, what are they teaching you kits these days?" Amusement lit up in her eyes for a brief moment before she continued on with their training. The had always been Badger's favorite thing. Hunting. It made her feel powerful, but it really hadn't been completely about the power for her. Hunting is what she could do alone, especially when she wanted to get away from the clan life. How she wasn't a loner yet was beyond her, although this was her home and how she was raised, so perhaps she did wish to stay.

"Now," The old molly mumbled quickly, "Make sure you keep your tail raised - you can relax for a bit - while you're stalking. Why do you think that is?" Badgerbite's main method of teaching had always been to ask apprentices why they think what. Whether it helped them, she was unsure, but she definitely wanted them to know why they thought it. It also helped her understand her apprentice, their strengths and weaknesses, whether they were more intelligent or battle-skilled. Ratpaw, so far at least, struck Badger as an intelligent cat, but a fighter with a purpose. That purpose was unknown to her, but she had her suspicions since the first day she saw the scarred up new apprentice, to which she could relate more than he probably knew.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 20th, 2017, 08:28 PM

Quote:

Goldeneye nodded once again, "First things first, the collar." He said, padding over and unsheathing his claws, he quickly swiped off the collar. The pink leather falling on the ground, the 'bell' jingling one last time, "There," he said triumphantly, smiling. He saw the scar, but said nothing, just shivering once, before getting up again. "Now, time to hunt," he said awkwardly, sniffing the air again, motioning with his head for Bella to follow him, "Be sure to stay quiet," he told her, before padding off into the trees.

Once he found the mouse, Goldeneye slowed down. He checked the wind very quickly, before getting down, his belly fur almost brushing the pine needles on the ground. "Watch," Was all he said to Bella, before creeping up to the mouse and pouncing on it, crushing its spine-killing it. He picked it up in his mouth, before walking over to the she-cat. "Here," he said awkwardly, setting down the mouse in front of her, waiting to see if she would take a bite or not.
Bella let out a cry of fear as he gave a swipe towards her direction, she honestly didn't think he would've gone straight to the point, feeling her neck afterwards and gazing down at her leathered collar one last time. "Well, that's a relief, seeing him shiver, she slightly cocked her head to the side, giving him a questionning look. "I-Is there something wrong?" She asked delicatly in her cute british accent before she simply turned quiet, as he wanted to.

Following the tom towards wherever he was heading, she indeed watched him hunt, her eyes widening, this was amazing, he was so good! "Don't even think about this Bella, there's no way such a strong tom would actually be into a weak she-cat like you." She told herself and shook her head wildly before looking down at the prey he had brought back to her, she took a bite and quickly found out that this was delicious, she hungrily ate it, almost choking on a bone since it was her first time eating such a thing, but it was so good, she wished she could have another one, but didn't talk about it. "I doubt I could achieve something like that, I don't have anything, I'm not really made for the wild, but I want to live in this forest." She admitted.