ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:35 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM

Old January 7th, 2024, 07:43 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
No. What? No! "No, it's not 'get Bumblestar time'! Get somebody else! What-" Redhawk's ball sailed straight into her face and she sputtered, staggering back. Just seconds after she swatted it back in the other warrior's direction, Daylightpaw's struck her in the flank and another sailed over her head. When she turned to hook Daylightpaw's ball, snow shoved underneath her paws made her trip and stagger, just barely missing the trajectory of Butterflykit, Mantiskit, and Drizzlenight's throws. What in the WORLD was happening??

"Vi, some help would be appreciated!" she shouted. "Gettin' demolished over here!"

@Cherry~ @vellichor @tallulah @Ladiebugg @Katiethewolfchild @Ravenswings
Butterflykit continued to throw the moss at them before turning to Redhawk. Be destroyed by me! I am a strong warrior of Thunderclan! She squeaked, chucking moss at them full force, tho her tail flicked in excitement.
Old January 7th, 2024, 07:47 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Aha! A spark of pride lit beneath her paws as her moss-ball hit Redhawk and her quest for vengeance was fulfilled. With a purr, she turned toward Bumblestar just as Redhawk called the whole of ThunderClan to get her. Ohhhh, this would be good. As cats came crawling out of the woodwork to swarm the lighter tabby she-cat, Violetfreckle covered her mouth with a paw as she tried (not very much) to stifle a giggle.

As fun as it was seeing Bumblestar pelted with moss-balls, she felt compelled to stand up and inch her way toward the leader, slowly until she heard her nickname. Her heart fluttered (she would deal with those feelings later) and she dodged and weaved through the crowd until she was at Bumblestar's side, her pelt brushing the other cat's. "I'm here, I'm here, I'll help you against this terrifying swarm your majesty," she teased. This felt right. This was how things should be. Violetfreckle pushed all other throughts out of her mind, and focused on now: it was time to take on the whole of ThunderClan, Bumblestar by her side.

// @dino. @Cherry~ @tallulah @Ladiebugg @Katiethewolfchild @Ravenswings @Rani @gs29513 \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 7th, 2024, 07:50 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit - He/Him
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

\\ Frozen Mossball Fight //

Joyous shouts lured Plumkit out into the clearing, broad smile spreading across his muzzle as frozen moss-balls were flung through the air. Hurriedly he searched for his own, nosing the ground and launching himself at the first ball he found so no one could steal it from him.

He didn't throw it right away. No, he was too small to hit the leader from such a distance. So instead he carried it in his mouth and snuck up close to where Bumblestar was standing. When he felt he was in good range-chucking distance he kicked the moss-ball as hard as he could at her.

@dino.
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old January 7th, 2024, 07:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive

The chocolate point would never understand what had possessed him. To fall asleep outside? During this awful weather they'd been having? The one where white, frozen stuff just littered the ground? Fudge thought he had disliked summer. Never mind. Summer was fine. This... icy hellscape? The one that made him wake up half mutated into snow? Yeah no. That he hated.

Resembling more a moving mound of snow than a cat, the former kittypet made his way through the clearing when it resounded. The call for battle. Chaos ensuing. Frozen moss balls flying everywhere! It was a nightmare! He had just woken up, for crying out loud! Could these cats not spend a second without trying to rip each others' throats out? Figures they would find a way to weaponize moss and snow! That's it! He was gone! There was nothing left for him here, if even the camp had become such a tumultuous spot! Oh, someone would be hearing about this! Except they wouldn't, because there were too many words knocking about in his mind for him to get into proper order. But if he could? Oh you could bet that he woul-

-SPLAT-

Fudge's deadpanned face was slowly revealed as the moss ball rolled from his face, the barely contained rage glinting deep in his gaze the only sign of emotion in display. Excuse? Who had just attacked him? He was trying to walk here! Was the sanctity of a cat trying to run away from this nonsensical disarray not put into consideration in here? Was he to be attacked simply for being in the general vicinity? Just like back in the city! These cats were no different! But it wouldn't stand! Not this time. Oh no no, he'd about had it with these random attacks!

In a rare display of genuine emotion, the chocolate point grabbed the offending weapon that had been used against him. Emerald hues ablaze with righteous fury, he turned to look at the camp, uncertain who it had been who had attacked him. Had he been targeted? Or had he simply been collateral? Wounded in the field of battle because these star worshipers couldn't tell who they were supposed to be attacking in the first place?

It didn't take Fudge long to realize that he didn't care. He would have his comeuppance right here, right now! Why had he joined this clan, if not to learn how to no longer be stamped and beaten up? Instead, he got attacked by everything. Hares, squirrels, moles, stupid, stinky nettles! And now moss?! No more! This former kittypet would have his moment in the sun now! With a mighty squeak of a battle cry, the eight moon old apprentice threw the moss ball towards the biggest target he could see, red coloring his vision. He could care less who was on the receiving end of this attack. For vengeance! For justice! Victory would be his at last!

| Open for anyone who might want to be hit by Sprucepaw's tiny, squeaky, tantrum moss ball attack. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector
At her call it seemed that more and more cats came out. Redhawk grinned widely as she watched her moss-ball smack Bumblestar squarely in the face. Her ears drew back and her shoulders shook from the laughter, just barely ducking the returned moss-ball. Kits, apprentices, even warriors were joining in on the fun! After all of the sadness and grief that had hung over them in recent moons, it felt nice to be able to laugh and smile like this.

Her eyes spotted Violetfreckle making her way over to Bumblestar, and in turn marking her place as with Her and not Them. "We have a tt-traitor in our m-midst, ThunderClan! Both B-Bumblestar and her right-pawed c-cat Violetfreckle must f-f-fall!"

With the battle cry done she was sure they'd both be swarmed. But the little voice of a kit distracted her and Redhawk feigned shock at Butterflykit. "You d-dare turn a-against me a-a-and my loyal f-forces to d-defend B-Bumblestar?? By t-the ssss-stars!" The kits moss-ball managed to hit her in the chest and Redhawk stumbled back, making a show out of it. "N-No! Please! You're t-t-too powerful!" Using her paw she aimed to hook a nearby moss-ball and chuck it lightly towards the kit (not fast enough to hurt them) in retaliation.

[ @Ravenswings @dino. @vellichor ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; January 7th, 2024 at 07:55 PM.
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Mapleface
She/It | The Red Queen Vampyre

Mapleface had been slipping into this rabbit hole of hatred for far too long now. It had gotten so bad that she was barely a ghost of a cat anymore. She'd gotten pathetic; had not done anything for her Clan in moons. At the very least, she took care of herself. She ate only what she hunted herself. She refused to be a charity case, someone that leeched off another's work. In the end, she had no one to care about. No one to love, and no one to love her.

Her heart ached, her emotions raged, her mind thrashed to be free of this pitiful body, of this helpless feeling of grief. Bumblestar had done this, if one could even call the careless, near-sighted leader that. The starless leader had killed her baby brother without reason (for mapleface was too proud to admit that she could be wrong, even after all this time). Ivory claws digging into the cold ground beneath her paws, The Vampyre had to reign in a feral snarl, one that threatened to bubble up from the depths of it's being.

Truly, the savage part of her mind had taken hold, and The Vampyre had been one moment from lunging to sink her claws into Bumblestar's shoulders (how dare the leader laugh so freely, so openly, after causing her an avalanche of pain for so many moons), when a frozen mossball whistled through the air and smacked directly into her flank.

Head turning particularly slowly in Daylightpaw's direction, emerald-green eyes flashed with untamed aggressiveness for a moment before The Red Queen got a hold of herself and flashed the apprentice a smile that was likely too full of teeth to be friendly. Oh well, the apprentice had to have seen stranger things.

And then, soundlessly, she turned away again, re-maintaining her earlier sitting position, narrowed gaze on the fight in the clearing; and more distinctly, the calico leader in their midst. One way or another, Bumblestar would feel the loss Mapleface had.

[ @Ladiebugg - Daylightpaw ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Yelling seemed to be a common occurrence in the clearing these days. Between kits thinking that sticks were snakes and ones afraid of spiders, getting any sort of shut-eye seemed more difficult than it really needed to be these days. Drizzlenight cracked his eyes open as someone screeched out something about a moss-ball fight in the clearing. The warrior was tempted to roll back over and go to sleep... but there was a small part of him that was heavily tempted to join in. A moss-ball fight sounded fun. It sounded like the sort of thing cats should be striving to do during this time of the season-cycle. Drizzlenight tried to think back to the last time he'd actually played a game. Maybe... he should give this a try. Peaceful things were good for him, right?

Crawling out of his nest, he nosed his way out into the clearing. It seemed like everyone was out for Bumblestar's head; maybe a good game of moss-ball would help the leader be less cranky. Snatching a moss-ball, Drizzlenight attempted to hurtle it at Bumblestar. His throwing ability wasn't the best, so it was left to be seen whether he actually hit his target or not. The moss-ball careened in Bumblestar's general direction at an angle, not giving the warrior much confidence.

( open for anyone who wants their cat to get hit by Drizzle's terribly thrown moss-ball )
Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 20 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
---------------
[Drizzlenight - @/Cherry~ ]
---------------
Fernwillow nosed through the camp entrance, a vole in her mouth, having just returned from a solo hunting mission. Now she looked forward to a nice nap in her den--the snow was quite annoying and made her tired--but it was simply not meant to be. The moment she was fully into the clearing, a frozen moss ball hit her square in the face, exploding in icy bits on impact and making her drop the vole. She stood there for a solid few heartbeats, eyes scrunched shut, nose stinging from the impact. What. On earth. Was that.

She scanned the clearing with one cracked open eye, and saw the absolute carnage that awaited her. Oh, so that's what was happening. She whirled to see who it was, only to lock eyes with Drizzlenight, who MUST have been the perpetrator. She had not seen him throw a ball at someone else already, and it was simply bad luck for the poor fellow that made her accuse him of the attack. "You." She snarled, a wicked grin curling her lips. "You're dead cat meat." Without another word she picked up a discarded ball with her claw and hurled it at Drizzlenight, only to miss completely. She let out a howl of amusement, engaging the other cat in a terribly aimed fight.

[The SILLIES]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; January 7th, 2024 at 07:57 PM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 07:57 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

8 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

_____

The apprentice's eyes widened at the look on MapleFace's.. face.

A split second later, she launched back into the fight, flinging a frozen mossball at anyone it would hit.

@Rose (I aint pinging anyone else because aaA but here's Daylights reaction. Pure terror

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old January 7th, 2024, 07:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Naturally, Dewkit was more apt to take a more unorthodox attack. Everyone else was throwing frozen moss balls? Dewkit was obviously going help other ideas. Letting out a battle cry, the speckled tom-kit lunged for Bumblestar's throwing arm, attempting to wrap himself on it to weigh her down, rendering her DEFENSELESS! Yes!

[ @dino. @/open for anyone else! ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old January 7th, 2024, 07:59 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Drizzlenight's moss-ball ended up hitting someone who was very much not Bumblestar. His victim's eyes locked on him, but he quickly looked away as if he wasn't at all responsible.

As soon as he looked away, his eyes locked with someone new: Fernwillow. The molly did not seem happy to see him, snarling at him with a grin that he usually only saw on enemies. Fernwillow's smile earned a devious grin in return, just as a moss-ball was hurtled at him.

It was horribly thrown, earning a laugh from the warrior. "Ha! You couldn't hit me if you walked up to me and put it on my head!" Of course, he wouldn't acknowledge that the same was absolutely true for him. No, better to pretend he was awesome at this game.

Grabbing the same moss-ball, Drizzlenight attempted to whip it back in Fernwillow's direction. His attempt failed horribly, sending the mass of moss careening into the camp wall. Whoops. "That was just a fluke."

( hehehehe much silliness )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.