September Gathering
Last post by TanghuluCat
Today 09:11 AM

Old February 14th, 2024, 10:58 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Her eyes narrowed onto the stars while in thought. Ah yes, it's always your clan isn't it Bumblestar? And no one else's...
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 14th, 2024 at 10:59 PM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 02:33 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

While rani was afk while Mudhound was zoned out things happened fast. They were just enjoying the affection, quietly but firmly purring as their tail thumped against the ground while their head rested on Redhawks. This was nice, this was a good way to finish a meeting off after all that mess and there was probably nothing else that'd happen- damn it.

If it wasnt their clanmates and wasnt other clans it was it was their own sister it seemed and Mudhound face was flat as they gazed at the leader, processing. This was..... The tripod would support their sister, always of course they would but this was not an act they agreed with. Fernwillows thoughts had the right of it, it was bad when they were noisy and it was now bad when they were quiet? Perhaps paranoia had its valid root with riverclan but a full raid seemed like it should be the last resort and maybe a scouting party a first.

Guards on the border until what was going on was figured out and like a riverclan spy party of sneaky cats (so not Mudhound) to get information while Drizzlecloud maybe asked starclan.
This just seemed to be risking dishonorable actions on thunderclans part, risking them turning into a clan like shadowclan out of fear and risking life and health of their own cats on a hunch.....

Risking further war when they werent quite there yet, but soon would be.

But it wasnt Mudhounds place to openly challenge the leader and nothing good would come out of it, so they sat and rapidly got distracted by traitors.

The tripod let out a bitter snort at what they overheard and could glean from the increasing yelling from the area. It seems for all that Sunglow and Moontail denied traitorous intent their brains were as hollow as their words and they did intent to betray the entire clan. So they did in fact not wish to 'save thunderclan from bumblestar' as they said and were liars too. Well they were stupid liars then, as they had no sneaking ability at all and plotted at the crowded Stormcrest in front of everyone and only started whispering once already caught.

Maybe as Hornet they should have acted buuuuuut really what was there to act on? It was handled personally by Bumblestar and Spiderthroat and Sunglow died fast, with Moontail... Imprisoned? Imprisoned pending exile it seemed as well.

All that really mattered was Redhawk pressing against them, which earned a nuzzle and a whispered "Its ok, this isnt on you you tried to solve it without bloodshed and Sunglow just wasnt having that. I know you can stand tall in this." before they nodded at the ask and stepped back to focus on Foxpaw with a "Alrighty foxy! Youre with me for a bit, Ive got a meeting (apparently) later but how about we gather up some cats that need some hugs right now and make sure everyones feeling ok." Bumble-sis would forgive them for being a bit late if it was for the clan.

Speaking of this task.... Mudhound started calling over cats they saw who seemed upset but maybe ok with some comfort, ushering those that came into a cuddle huddle. "Fallingpaw! You dont need to argue for us but its very nice, sometimes cats just dont wanna see another point of view. Why dont you come over here and sit with us for a moment. And Riversong, you ok? Its just as hard to hear a clanmate plan so openly to betray and fight for riverclan against us but its also hard to see death like that. I dont like seeing cats I once called clan die even under this circumstances. Everyone would understand if you need some comfort and to maybe sit out of fighting with this mental state! Theres no shame in it and if you need a shoulder Im here for anyone and Im sure Drizzlecloud would help with a herb for some peaceful sleep tonight if needed."

Honestly Mudhound wasnt the most sure in their new hornet role. They werent the smartest cat and knew it and while loved being around and helping the clan and would continue to do so some tasks were not ones Mudhound was certain of their capability of. To kill a clanmate if it needed to happen... The thought was sickening and the maine coon wasnt sure it was something they could do unless claws were flying with intent..... It was just... so final. And they loved their clanmates so to harm them even if needed..... Maybe things would feel different in the moment, if Redhawk or Sprucepaw or Leafpaw or any clanmate were in the line of fire and the tripod would rise to the occasion but for now they didnt know and simply did what they did know to do. Help their clanmates hearts.

[OPEN TO ANY OTHER CAT WHO NEEDS A HUG] @tallulah @SpiritWolf_yt @Littlesun0112 @Spider-in-the-corner

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; February 15th, 2024 at 03:14 AM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 02:41 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Rateye was frightened by it and pretty much curled up while whimpering like a little child.

Thistletoe, who had unintentionally been late, slowed to a stop when he heard the threats and quietly looked around. "Wha?! Huh?! What did I miss?"
Old February 15th, 2024, 04:02 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Flutterminnow left

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old February 15th, 2024, 05:26 AM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

While rani was afk while Mudhound was zoned out things happened fast. They were just enjoying the affection, quietly but firmly purring as their tail thumped against the ground while their head rested on Redhawks. This was nice, this was a good way to finish a meeting off after all that mess and there was probably nothing else that'd happen- damn it.

If it wasnt their clanmates and wasnt other clans it was it was their own sister it seemed and Mudhound face was flat as they gazed at the leader, processing. This was..... The tripod would support their sister, always of course they would but this was not an act they agreed with. Fernwillows thoughts had the right of it, it was bad when they were noisy and it was now bad when they were quiet? Perhaps paranoia had its valid root with riverclan but a full raid seemed like it should be the last resort and maybe a scouting party a first.

Guards on the border until what was going on was figured out and like a riverclan spy party of sneaky cats (so not Mudhound) to get information while Drizzlecloud maybe asked starclan.
This just seemed to be risking dishonorable actions on thunderclans part, risking them turning into a clan like shadowclan out of fear and risking life and health of their own cats on a hunch.....

Risking further war when they werent quite there yet, but soon would be.

But it wasnt Mudhounds place to openly challenge the leader and nothing good would come out of it, so they sat and rapidly got distracted by traitors.

The tripod let out a bitter snort at what they overheard and could glean from the increasing yelling from the area. It seems for all that Sunglow and Moontail denied traitorous intent their brains were as hollow as their words and they did intent to betray the entire clan. So they did in fact not wish to 'save thunderclan from bumblestar' as they said and were liars too. Well they were stupid liars then, as they had no sneaking ability at all and plotted at the crowded Stormcrest in front of everyone and only started whispering once already caught.

Maybe as Hornet they should have acted buuuuuut really what was there to act on? It was handled personally by Bumblestar and Spiderthroat and Sunglow died fast, with Moontail... Imprisoned? Imprisoned pending exile it seemed as well.

All that really mattered was Redhawk pressing against them, which earned a nuzzle and a whispered "Its ok, this isnt on you you tried to solve it without bloodshed and Sunglow just wasnt having that. I know you can stand tall in this." before they nodded at the ask and stepped back to focus on Foxpaw with a "Alrighty foxy! Youre with me for a bit, Ive got a meeting (apparently) later but how about we gather up some cats that need some hugs right now and make sure everyones feeling ok." Bumble-sis would forgive them for being a bit late if it was for the clan.

Speaking of this task.... Mudhound started calling over cats they saw who seemed upset but maybe ok with some comfort, ushering those that came into a cuddle huddle. "Fallingpaw! You dont need to argue for us but its very nice, sometimes cats just dont wanna see another point of view. Why dont you come over here and sit with us for a moment. And Riversong, you ok? Its just as hard to hear a clanmate plan so openly to betray and fight for riverclan against us but its also hard to see death like that. I dont like seeing cats I once called clan die even under this circumstances. Everyone would understand if you need some comfort and to maybe sit out of fighting with this mental state! Theres no shame in it and if you need a shoulder Im here for anyone and Im sure Drizzlecloud would help with a herb for some peaceful sleep tonight if needed."

Honestly Mudhound wasnt the most sure in their new hornet role. They werent the smartest cat and knew it and while loved being around and helping the clan and would continue to do so some tasks were not ones Mudhound was certain of their capability of. To kill a clanmate if it needed to happen... The thought was sickening and the maine coon wasnt sure it was something they could do unless claws were flying with intent..... It was just... so final. And they loved their clanmates so to harm them even if needed..... Maybe things would feel different in the moment, if Redhawk or Sprucepaw or Leafpaw or any clanmate were in the line of fire and the tripod would rise to the occasion but for now they didnt know and simply did what they did know to do. Help their clanmates hearts.

[OPEN TO ANY OTHER CAT WHO NEEDS A HUG] @tallulah @SpiritWolf_yt @Littlesun0112 @Spider-in-the-corner

falling paw walked over

13/25

-Note this hasn't been announced ic so please address him as a warrior. No one should know of him being a hornet but brackenclaw and wolfhive as of now-

Last edited by Spider.; February 15th, 2024 at 07:03 AM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 06:21 AM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

@Rani

When Riversong heard their name, they looked up in surprise. Mudhound, a Hornet, was addressing them by name, asking if they were okay. “Don’t worry about me! I’m fine. Sorry for causing you worry.” They tried to sound steady and mix in just the right amount of cheerfulness to make it seem like they were okay without being a bloodthirsty cat. When Mudhound turned around, Riversong cast another glance at the warrior. If I vouch for peace, will it be his claws in my pelt? Will it be him who calls me out for treason and sentences me to death? Riversong shook out her pelt and began to walk towards the woods, hoping to get a peaceful walk in.

(Feel free to intercept them or something if you would like to talk)

Last edited by Littlesun0112; February 15th, 2024 at 06:21 AM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 06:21 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Silentraven sat silently, a look of absolute terror. She wasn’t going to be fighting. She wasn’t going to be forced. But she felt she was forced.
Old February 15th, 2024, 06:28 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Feathernose couldn't help but wonder whose claws it would be if it wasn't Bumblestar's, or her deputy's, or the Hornets'. She shrugged with a flick of her tail, exiting the meeting. She had to mentally prepare herself for an apprentice.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old February 15th, 2024, 06:33 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Attachment 3132
Sproutfleck
Tags; Open

Sproutfleck watched the scene
silently. Bumblestar did the right thing. She did
what she had to do. Sunglow would've been a
traitor. A big, bad traitor, a murderous one. He peeled
his lip back in a snarl at the bloodstain, wishing Sunglow
could see it. He once had a conversation with her, not even
two days ago. She seemed like a real 'innocent' cat until right
about now. He believed Bumblestar did the right thing-
Maybe he would've been a bit more cautious, but who
cares? He opened his eyes wide and looked at Bumblestar,
offering a supportive, loyal nod and firm, green fire
in his eyes expressing his loyalty. Sunglow got exactly
what she deserved. He kept telling himself that, because
he never wanted to forget it. Next time someone tried to
show disloyalty, he'd bring them to Bumblestar, and gladly
assist in the attack- or exile. With eagerness tingling in his
claws, he felt his hackles rise. Nobody- and he meant nobody-
would EVER try to mess with him or ThunderClan while he
was alive and kicking. Or biting. Or clawing. But that was
completely beside the point. Then he realized something.
Wait a minute.
Waaaait a minute.
He had talked to Sunglow. He had talked to Sunglow... to
the treasonous, vile traitor... Sproutfleck might have some
some helpful information. He DID have helpful information.
With a lash of his tail, he realized something- he had to talk
to Bumblestar when he got the chance to. It could wait a moment,
for him to collect his thoughts and memories, before he said
anything. Quivering with adrenaline, he narrowed his eyes in
thought. Alright, time to remember.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old February 15th, 2024, 07:40 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Acornpaw

Acornpaw looks to her mentor, her eyes shining with excitment, her first real battle!

"Mapledawn, Mapledawn, can we go? I wanna fight for Thunderclan too! It'll be so cool, please?" She asks, her expression of pure enthusiasm.

Then she sees Bumblestar, maybe she should ask her if she can participate too?

"Bumblestar! Can I fight too? I could really teach Riverclan a lesson!" The apprentice exclaims, apparently oblivious to the scene.

(I made her too pure T-T)
@Starphobia

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
She/Her
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn blinked in surprise, looking down at her apprentice. She merely shook her head, and gently grabbed Acornpaw by the scruff of her neck and retreated from the fight. She shot an angry look at the bloodstain... Sunglow's bloodstain. She let Acornpaw go, still keeping her eyes on Bumblestar and the other cats around her.

"No, no. Not this one," She turned to Acornpaw, her voice low and calm. "It's too dangerous. Maybe some other time, when you've learned some battling."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit • Rosemoon • Eveningpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆