Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:51 AM
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by Bonsai
Today 11:50 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Nixey
Today 11:46 AM
✩ Hunting with Darkice! ✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 11:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2020, 08:04 PM
dont try to wake me

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Elderpaw nods to the medicine cat and to the best of her abilities, does as instructed. Kits were heavy little beasts! As she tucks Heatherkit away and readjusts herself for Prime Comfort, a slight wince mars her face for only a second. "Hm, something white..." Looking around, she blinks. "The clouds!" However, this seemed incorrect. "White... White....." Pressing her lips together thoughtfully, the apprentice continues to search. All of a sudden, she gasps. "You stinker!" she exclaims. "Your cobwebs!" With a cheeky grin, she boops the little kit's head with her nose and wraps him up with a purr. "That was sly. Now... I spy.... Something..." Her eyes land on Honeypaw tending to Puddlekit. "Something tan!" Would he guess it was another cat?

@wolfnight
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.

Last edited by plum; April 11th, 2020 at 08:04 PM.
Old April 11th, 2020, 08:05 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Monarchwing smiled down at the kit as he hid under her. At least he's safe. She pricked up her ears and cocked her head at his question, thinking for a while before answering. "Surprisingly like grass, but with a little bit of a musk and meat smell." She frowned. "It's kind if hard to explain. But,"she exclaimed as she brought her voice to a whisper, "it's always better to smell it for yourself! Look." She very gently nodded her head towards a rabbit a small distance away from them, opening her jaw slightly.
@S-oft

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 11th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Crescentmoon sighed. "You know what, fine. I'll teach you to fight. Do you know any battle moves yet?" @Zesty Mango
Old April 11th, 2020, 08:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Crescentmoon sighed. "You know what, fine. I'll teach you to fight. Do you know any battle moves yet?" @Zesty Mango
He shook his head,” Well...I watched Coyotesnarl do the death blow, so I could probably do that move.” He meowed shocked she didn’t question the wound on his face.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2020, 08:19 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Elderpaw nods to the medicine cat and to the best of her abilities, does as instructed. Kits were heavy little beasts! As she tucks Heatherkit away and readjusts herself for Prime Comfort, a slight wince mars her face for only a second. "Hm, something white..." Looking around, she blinks. "The clouds!" However, this seemed incorrect. "White... White....." Pressing her lips together thoughtfully, the apprentice continues to search. All of a sudden, she gasps. "You stinker!" she exclaims. "Your cobwebs!" With a cheeky grin, she boops the little kit's head with her nose and wraps him up with a purr. "That was sly. Now... I spy.... Something..." Her eyes land on Honeypaw tending to Puddlekit. "Something tan!" Would he guess it was another cat?

@wolfnight
Heatherkit yawned, feeling warm in Elderpaws arms and feeling better because of the poppy seeds. He shifted his position so he was more comfortable with his wounds. He giggled a little when she said, ¨You stinker!¨ He started to purr quietly as she booped him on the head. As she wrapped him in her purr, he started to wonder. Is this what it feels like when you have someone to take care of you? I like it... He started to purr louder. As he heard Elderpaw say her I spy, he looked around for something tan. He noticed the sandy floor, but didn´t think that she would chose that obvious. He noticed Honeypaw tending to Puddlekit. Honeypaws fur is tan! ¨It´s Honeypaw! He has tan fur!!¨ He smiled, knowing he was for sure right.
Old April 11th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
He shook his head,” Well...I watched Coyotesnarl do the death blow, so I could probably do that move.” He meowed shocked she didn’t question the wound on his face.
Crescentmoon flicked her tail, annoyed that the apprentice couldn't remember simple lessons about the warrior code, but instead remembered the one move that he shouldn't know until he was a warrior. Maybe even older. "Show me a front paw strike. And be precise, don't just jab out with your paws." She stood up, slashing her paws out in a perfect example. "Now, try."
Old April 11th, 2020, 08:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Apprentice twitched his nose as Coldsong drug the corpse out of camp, only looking for a second before he turned his gaze towards Coyotesnarl. As he was given instructions he felt a little nastolgia kick in. Nodding his head the apprentice stepped towards the kit. "Right!"

Sitting himself down he gave Puddlekit a soft smile "I'm going to check and make sure you aren't hurt, okay?" he explained before gently lifting up the kits front paws by placing both of them on the back of one of his own. Using his other paw to softly push away some fur so he could double check. "I'm kinda new to Windclan...but I heard that there were some games that you guys usually play. Could you tell me about one?" the droopy eyed tom asked. Pulling his paw away to give Puddlekit a second to respond.

However Coyotesnarl's question threw him of guard. "Oh! Ah So far so okay! But I don't really know yet uh, I'm working on it I'm sorry." he blabbered. Turning his attention back to the kit, Honeypaw tilted his head to the side. "Does anything hurt? If anything does please let me know so Coyotesnarl can help it make it all better." he hummed, before letting out a gasp. "Oh! Or you can just tell Coyotesnarl if you don't want to tell me, that's okay too. A but now I'm gonna keep looking for any scratches okay? Just to make sure you're okay." he airly laughed. Ears quivering as he heard Heatherkit call out his name, looking over for a second to make sure everything was okay for a second before shooting the pair a bright smile and tending to the kit in front of him once more.

@wren @Puddletail @implimm @wolfnight

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old April 11th, 2020, 08:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Crescentmoon flicked her tail, annoyed that the apprentice couldn't remember simple lessons about the warrior code, but instead remembered the one move that he shouldn't know until he was a warrior. Maybe even older. "Show me a front paw strike. And be precise, don't just jab out with your paws." She stood up, slashing her paws out in a perfect example. "Now, try."
Cihckadeepaw paused That was what that cat did to him, that was a front paw strike. He paused analyzing where the blow was going to go, before shooting out his fore arm at Crescentmoon’s chest and aimed to rake down.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 11th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Smile, she said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Cihckadeepaw paused That was what that cat did to him, that was a front paw strike. He paused analyzing where the blow was going to go, before shooting out his fore arm at Crescentmoon’s chest and aimed to rake down.
Crescentmoon leaped around the apprentices weak jab, slamming her paws down on his back. "Try feinting me next time!"
Old April 11th, 2020, 08:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

The Apprentice twitched his nose as Coldsong drug the corpse out of camp, only looking for a second before he turned his gaze towards Coyotesnarl. As he was given instructions he felt a little nastolgia kick in. Nodding his head the apprentice stepped towards the kit. "Right!"

Sitting himself down he gave Puddlekit a soft smile "I'm going to check and make sure you aren't hurt, okay?" he explained before gently lifting up the kits front paws by placing both of them on the back of one of his own. Using his other paw to softly push away some fur so he could double check. "I'm kinda new to Windclan...but I heard that there were some games that you guys usually play. Could you tell me about one?" the droopy eyed tom asked. Pulling his paw away to give Puddlekit a second to respond.

However Coyotesnarl's question threw him of guard. "Oh! Ah So far so okay! But I don't really know yet uh, I'm working on it I'm sorry." he blabbered. Turning his attention back to the kit, Honeypaw tilted his head to the side. "Does anything hurt? If anything does please let me know so Coyotesnarl can help it make it all better." he hummed, before letting out a gasp. "Oh! Or you can just tell Coyotesnarl if you don't want to tell me, that's okay too. A but now I'm gonna keep looking for any scratches okay? Just to make sure you're okay." he airly laughed. Ears quivering as he heard Heatherkit call out his name, looking over for a second to make sure everything was okay for a second before shooting the pair a bright smile and tending to the kit in front of him once more.

@wren @Puddletail @implimm @wolfnight
The russet kit smiled back at Honeypaw as he sat next to him and began checking for injuries. Honeypaw's new to WindClan too. I hope I can be as brave as he is one day. Puddlekit listened as the apprentice asked what games he played. "Well, earlier today I was playing cat and mouse with Heatherkit. One cat is the mouse and the other is a hunter. The mouse has to run away and dodge the hunter." Thinking about the game made the young tom sad. How could something so innocent and fun turn into something so appalling?

"I don't think I really have any serious injuries," the kit mewed, responding to the golden apprentice's other question. "I got a little scratched up from being dragged across camp, but Ashwing only attacked Heatherkit. If you think I'll be fine, I'd much rather you helped out Heatherkit." The young tom was glad that he would never see Ashwing again, but he was still worried about his new friend.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Closed Thread