Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM

Old May 5th, 2021, 12:20 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Sedgestorm was chewing on a particularly stubborn piece of prey when the trembling form of Fizzlepaw caught his attention. He didn't know much about the apprentice, but he did know the small tom hadn't started out in RiverClan. He never heard so upfront, but with the way the young cat acted and, at first, smelled, had all been evidence of this.
He knew it wasn't easy coming to a new Clan after calling another home for your whole life.
Even coming with his mate, it hadn't been easy and as far as he could tell, Fizzlepaw was completely alone. It surely couldn't be easy for the small cat.
Abandoning his meal, he stood up and followed after the apprentice, an obvious concern on his face.
"Hey, buddy," he called softly.
"Everything alright? You looked like you needed someone to talk to."

Fizzlepaw looked at Sedgestorm. Another new cat! He loved meeting new clanmates. They were all so welcoming, especially Gentlefoot. She was the best River cat there was. Now he was a river cat too! They were more respectable than his old clan. He hated them all. Well all accept Sunchaser. He didn't like Buckstar either.

"Fizzle says hi!", he meowed, his body had stopped shaking. He had just needed another cat to be just as welcoming as Dayheart and Gentlefoot. He wanted to be the best warrior here for Dauheart. He didn't want the cat thinking that he had made a mistake. His loyalty for his own clan was gone. They were just lost mutts calling themselves a clan or at least that's what he had heard. When he left he had never looked back.

Fizzlepaw looked at him again. "Yeah everything good now. Fizzle only been here couple days.", he meowed with his weird speech. The autistic apprentice was just nervous with all the new smells. Soon he'd be used to it.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old May 5th, 2021, 08:27 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

Fizzlepaw looked at Sedgestorm. Another new cat! He loved meeting new clanmates. They were all so welcoming, especially Gentlefoot. She was the best River cat there was. Now he was a river cat too! They were more respectable than his old clan. He hated them all. Well all accept Sunchaser. He didn't like Buckstar either.

"Fizzle says hi!", he meowed, his body had stopped shaking. He had just needed another cat to be just as welcoming as Dayheart and Gentlefoot. He wanted to be the best warrior here for Dauheart. He didn't want the cat thinking that he had made a mistake. His loyalty for his own clan was gone. They were just lost mutts calling themselves a clan or at least that's what he had heard. When he left he had never looked back.

Fizzlepaw looked at him again. "Yeah everything good now. Fizzle only been here couple days.", he meowed with his weird speech. The autistic apprentice was just nervous with all the new smells. Soon he'd be used to it.
Sedgestorm smiled gently.
That was good. At least Fizzlepaw didn't seem to be having any trouble fitting in. To be fair, he hadn't either. He supposed RiverClan was used to taking in cat from other Clans.
He hoped the apprentice continued to have a smooth integration.
He would admit, his speech pattern had thrown him for a loop, but he forced any snarky judgemental thoughts out of his head. It wasn't fair to judge him on something he couldn't help.

"I'm glad no one's giving you trouble. Coming to a new Clan isn't easy. My mate and I are fairly new ourselves."
His own integration had been easy because he hadn't been alone and was worried the apprentice would feel like an out cast. Even if they hadn't come together, perhaps having someone who knew what it was like would make this easier.
He noted how thin the apprentice looked and glanced to the prey pile.
"When's the last time you ate? I can grab something for you."

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; May 5th, 2021 at 08:27 AM.
Old May 5th, 2021, 12:38 PM
JamesMcavoydeservesaOscar

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Rainquill @Angelique
Aspenleaf nodded to Sedgestorm. “Good idea. He probably needs to eat.” She looked back down at Fizzlepaw. “Don’t worry. You’ll be fine here in RiverClan. No one will hurt you.” She smiles at him and yawned.

Aspenleaf Finder: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=39164
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:08 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Mistpaw stepped brightly into the clearing, she was bored. Noticing another apprentice nearby she called out in her normally bubbly voice. "Hiya Hailpaw", the gray molly swiftly stepped nearby the tom. "Wanna hang out? We could go hunting or something, who knows- Im bored", she added with a giggle.

@The Flying Pizza (Mist naturally comes off as flirty but she normally isn't meaning to, like in this case lol)

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; May 5th, 2021 at 07:09 PM.
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:13 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Mistpaw stepped brightly into the clearing, she was bored. Noticing another apprentice nearby she called out in her normally bubbly voice. "Hiya Hailpaw", the gray molly swiftly stepped nearby the tom. "Wanna hang out? We could go hunting or something, who knows- Im bored", she added with a giggle.

@The Flying Pizza (Mist naturally comes off as flirty but she normally isn't meaning to, like in this case lol)

(Pfffffffffff he'll literally pretend not to notice at first UwU)

Hailpaw, in his usual surprise, that any cat was talking to him, barely nodded in response. It was just how he was with new cats he never talked with. He hesitated before responding, "Sure..".
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:20 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
(Pfffffffffff he'll literally pretend not to notice at first UwU)

Hailpaw, in his usual surprise, that any cat was talking to him, barely nodded in response. It was just how he was with new cats he never talked with. He hesitated before responding, "Sure..".
Smiling she walked with him out toward the Camp Entrance. "Y'know, you never hang out with anyone, which I think is weird cause your really good at hunting!", she said. It was weird to her that a cat could be so shy, to Mist, if you were good at something you should be proud, and Hail was pretty good at hunting. Realizing that maybe not all cats liked being social, she added apologetically "Sorry if I came off as strong", pausing as they excited camp "I just remember seeing you hunting and thinking you were good, and I'm wondering how you couldn't not show that off?"

(After your response i'll move it to the territory since their going hunting, maybe Mist can open up Hail a little bit and Hail can help mellow them out lol)

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old May 5th, 2021, 07:23 PM
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Smiling she walked with him out toward the Camp Entrance. "Y'know, you never hang out with anyone, which I think is weird cause your really good at hunting!", she said. It was weird to her that a cat could be so shy, to Mist, if you were good at something you should be proud, and Hail was pretty good at hunting. Realizing that maybe not all cats liked being social, she added apologetically "Sorry if I came off as strong", pausing as they excited camp "I just remember seeing you hunting and thinking you were good, and I'm wondering how you couldn't not show that off?"

(After your response i'll move it to the territory since their going hunting, maybe Mist can open up Hail a little bit and Hail can help mellow them out lol)

(Pffft once again lol)

"It's okay. I'm used to that." he smiled. "Yeah..Heronflight is a great mentor." he wondered where his mentor was, as he hadn't been out training for a while. "Right behind you." he grinned, following.
Old May 6th, 2021, 03:40 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistykit - @Redtalon

Mistykit padded out of the nursery, walking towards the fresh-kill pile. She picked out a small thrush and settled down in a shady corner, bored. Bright yellow sunlight reflected in her eyes, making them appear golden.

[Sorry that this is so short, I'm bad at posting starters]
Old May 6th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Queen of Laziness

@Moon Kit

The molly didn't hear or notice a clanmate until they bumped into her. Light blue eyes turned to face a molly who quickly apologized. Oh...it was a clanmate she didn't know very well..."U-Uh yeah..." Should the silvery-white molly correct Gentlefoot? She was forgetting the -ing part of her name. But was it a big deal? The molly debated for a while, going back and forth with the idea. "I-It's actually S-Shimmering-gpool." Dear Starclan the warrior had to get her stuttering under control.
Old May 6th, 2021, 02:29 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

﹁ Tinytiger ﹂

Sitting just outside the Medicine Den, Tinytiger seemed to shrink into his own form. Shoulders slumped and tail tucked in close, he shifted his feet only to find himself dropping into a stumble on one side. Right...

Missing an eye, missing a paw, it was almost like he was being taken away piece by piece until nothing left of him remained. A near-claustrophobic weight pressed into his chest at the thought - something in the back of his head whispering to him. What use is a half-blind, tripod to the clan? He shook his head as if to chase it away. 'I will be just as much use as any four-pawed warrior.' he thought with a huff. Tinytiger tried to stamp his paw into the ground as if to solidify the point but again found no paw there and this time nearly hit the dirt. That was going to take some getting used to...

‣ @spade realized this never got posted! so sorry