Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:25 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2020, 04:25 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Cypresspaw padded out from the warriors den. Another meeting? she thought, feeling like they just had one yesterday. What does Icestar have to say now?
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:44 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Daintybird shuffled out of the nursery, pawstep by pawstep, with Heather in her mouth. It was a drag, but here she was! Mothering! Being a fantastic mother! She was disappointed there weren't paw-applause when she set her oversized kit (or maybe she was just under-sized) down at the Highbranch's meeting spot with a large puff of exertion. "We made it, darling!" she said, only slightly out of breath. "Now, we sit and be good listeners while our glorious leader Icestar addresses the Clan."

@Fae

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:53 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Dogpaws dull green eyes didn't lift their gaze from the patch of mossy flooring she'd been burning into with a hard thoughtful stare. The voices, words, meows around her all swirled but none pierce her ears, none of them reached her brain that was clouded with... grief? Regret? It was clogged with some emotion she couldn't pinpoint but she knew the familiar pain in her chest well; loneliness.

Dogpaw lifted her head finally, blinking to clear her mind as she processed the warriors words. Emotions? The blasted things were what got her into this mess in the first place! "Emotions make us weak." She couldn't bite back her snap, "If you really want to know... I'm lonely. My dad-- Bumblebelly is gone... Slatepaw is missing, and my mentor is dead in a ditch somewhere," Dogpaw exhaled, releasing a tense breath she didn't know she was holding in.

@Salt

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:54 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Fallenheart headed over to the growing crowd of cats and sat down near the edge. It felt as if they were having more meetings than usual this past moon. Brushing that thought off to the side, the black warrior looked up at the Highbranch, wondering what his leader had to say.

Meanwhile, a white tom stalked over to the back of the crowd and sat down. He wasn't in a good mood if the glare in his eyes was anything to go by. Frostpaw scanned the crowd to see if he could find someone familiar, then gave up and looked to his leader, wondering what the large cat had to say.
Have a wonderful day!
Old April 20th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dawnstripe swiftly made her way out of the warrior's den at the yowl. She glances around at the gathered cats before taking a seat herself. She didn't know why she bothered to come to this meeting, she doubted it would be anywhere near as interesting as the last one Icestar called. She licks at the faint wounds on her pelt.

Whiteshadow took a seat a few tail lengths away from the gathered cats and looked up at the leader.

Silentpaw eyes searched the crowd for the tiny legs of her mentor, unable to locate him, she sat down on the outside of the crowd.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 20th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

"You know I can walk, right Mama?" Heather teased with a light laugh, straightening herself once finally on the ground again. "It's not that far."

Turning her attention to the cat upon the high branch, Heather's maw dropped in awe. "Icestar really is glorious," She gasped, wondering how all these cats are so big. Well, all except her mother, but she figured that was simply because they weren't from here. Would she grow to be big one day? The thought excited her, keeping her on her paws throughout the meeting.

@Dipper

Last edited by Doom; April 20th, 2020 at 05:05 PM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 05:08 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Doveheart padded to a shady spot in the clearing and began to groom herself, it certainly was a beautiful day, she fluffed out her unnaturally white fur and smoothed her whiskers, yes, it was certainly a beautiful because she was there.

(Doveheart is very vain, she is nice, but she cares a LOT about her beauty)
Old April 20th, 2020, 05:28 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

The amber-eyed cat looked at her calmly and nodded as she spoke, only blinking coolly when she snapped at her. Crocusblaze didn't take offense to it and barely moved otherwise to show she acknowledged it. She continued to lick herself as she spoke, ears perked and listening carefully.

"Ah...I knew Bumblebelly," she breathed. "He was my mentor when I was your age." She wasn't sure if Dogpaw knew that about her or just thought she was an occasional visitor of a friend's litter of kittens. "I'm so sorry about what happened to your littermate, as well. I hope they'll come back. I'm sure many people miss them, " she told her honestly. Her voice was low and smooth and her accent wasn't as harsh as it usually was- she was putting in a large effort to try and comfort her best she could manage.

"I want you to know I'm there for you, Dogpaw. Anything you need at all- if you're feeling down and just want to sit with somebody, if you want to rant about stinky toms bothering you, if you want to do training and Icestar isn't available, or anything else you can think of- I'm right there in the warrior's den or running around here somewhere. Just ask Blackadder if you can't find me, okay? I mean it, you ask and I'm here." She lowered her head some to look her right in the eye. She meant it.
@S-oft
Old April 20th, 2020, 05:38 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Dogpaws folded ears gave a small flicker as she listened. The apprentice laid out across the mossy floor, enjoying the semi-mosit feeling it had; refreshing and cool in the harsh spring sun. She gave a small nod and a hum. "Yeah, he told us about you. Would brag about how you were bright you were to training," She couldn't suppress the small smile that pulled at the corners of her lips.

Dogpaw let the other carry on, a small roll to her green eyes. How many times had she heard that; from Bumblebelly; from Grizzlyburr? Too many times. "Words mean nothing. Actions speak louder than any promises you want to try and make..." She grunted, resting her paws upon the soft moss. the smell was pleasant to her little black nose. Maybe it would he different this time? Crocusblaze wasn't a tom, after all.

@Salt

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 20th, 2020, 05:39 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Jaggedclaw strode over to the Highbranch, hoping this was something worth talking about.
------------------------
As he padded to the Highbranch, Bloodtooth yawned and licked his lips. For some reason, he thought the meeting was about food.