Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:27 PM
Self training?
Last post by stag
Today 06:26 PM
when nightmares end,...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 06:26 PM
Percy Jackson Club
by Nymph
Last post by Nymph
Today 06:25 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 06:25 PM

Old April 22nd, 2023, 09:27 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

( @birdie Apologies for the one-liner, I have no motivation for this right now. )

“The patrol went fine; everyone acted as they were supposed to and fulfilled their duty,” Shadowfur reported as he padded up to Mirehound.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 10:33 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Willie Warf , @Larissa , @Darkclaws , @birdie
It had gotten late, and the lilac warrior was tired of waiting on her patrol mates to stop chattering and do their jobs. Sharppaw of course was an exception, being an apprentice and all. Still, Grapevine being the one to lead the patrol home did irk her... seeing as how Frostscreech felt the need to remind her of her place in the beginning.
Once they returned home, she padded up to the enforcer, offering her a small nod as greeting. "We've returned from the Thunderclan border. All was quiet there." She swallowed, knowing that both molly's were prepared for the worst when it came to the clan who intruded and killed for no other reason than pride. Luckily it seemed they had quieted down. "I'll return to my nest unless you need anything else from me."
Old April 24th, 2023, 10:32 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

LilyPaw was indeed here, just quiet…
Old April 25th, 2023, 10:21 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

[If you believe I've made a mistake let me know! I am only human ^^ ]

**Elmshadow**

An irritable growl settled in the medicine cat's throat as he moved from his den to the Shadowledge, taking a neat seat at its base. He'd waited for the patrols to come in to deliver their collections, giving some grace if any were late though it was not a common outpouring from the stoic tom. But alas, the showing was poor, pathetic. He gives some slack for a few patrols and suddenly warriors were believing herb patrols were nothing serious. They don't believe they're so useless when they come crawling into his den for them, but apparently the idea was prevalent that he alone should be collecting them.

"Deadwish, Nightstalker, Sunstep, Thornclaw, Owltree. You've shown a complete disregard for your clan and a disgusting display of entitlement. You're part of a clan and thus you're expected to at least perform the bare minimum in order to keep it running. You're all warriors and should know better. I don't want to see any of you in camp for the next seven sunrises. And don't bother returning without herbs. Take your pick of what you were assigned to collect. If you return empty-pawed or I see you inside Shadowclan territory before you come speak with me, expect to be chased out. Get out."

[ @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| @Brightstorm☆ @~*Hope*~ @Scallywagz Your OC must have seven posts in the outskirts, you must include gathering the herbs, and is not to return to Shadowclan until May 3. Being seen in Shadowclan before that time or before their 7 posts in the outskirts will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @Ravensong in this thread to discuss their return with Elmshadow]

"Pinepaw and Walnutpaw! I understand you are both apprentices. That does not excuse uselessness. You are here to learn, that is, in fact, your only real job. To not participate in patrols or to not see them through is failing in that very basic expectation. To make it up, I expect both of you to pick a den and clean it out, top to bottom. Once you've finished come see me. The two of you will make up for your lost experience with a sparring match. Get started."

[ @Octavia! @AlreadyMadness You have 10 days to complete the following: 1 post in any of the dens with a minimum 50 word count cleaning the den and nests, and a sparring RP in this thread with one of the apprentice - minimum 3 posts per character. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE MAY 5. Characters who fail to meet the the requirements by the deadline with no accepted excuse will face exile.]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old April 25th, 2023, 11:07 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

( @Ravensong pinepaw has left ShC)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 26th, 2023, 02:35 AM
Hello froggy friends

Gender: ⥼✦-.*.☆-||- Female, genderfluid, they/them for now.
Bump Policy: ⥼✦-.*.☆-||-When I dont respond to a roleplay!
My Mood: Lurking

(@Ravensong, I'm not sure if it worked but I did take place in the herb patrol and made my post, I'm kind off confused)
Old April 26th, 2023, 05:17 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Owltree
@Ravensong

Owltree just bowed and went to finish his punishment.

(Since I don't really feel like rping with him (With worries about patrols, missing cats, etc) anymore, he might never return. Just giving u a heads-up.)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old April 26th, 2023, 05:36 AM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
[If you believe I've made a mistake let me know! I am only human ^^ ]

**Elmshadow**

An irritable growl settled in the medicine cat's throat as he moved from his den to the Shadowledge, taking a neat seat at its base. He'd waited for the patrols to come in to deliver their collections, giving some grace if any were late though it was not a common outpouring from the stoic tom. But alas, the showing was poor, pathetic. He gives some slack for a few patrols and suddenly warriors were believing herb patrols were nothing serious. They don't believe they're so useless when they come crawling into his den for them, but apparently the idea was prevalent that he alone should be collecting them.

"Deadwish, Nightstalker, Sunstep, Thornclaw, Owltree. You've shown a complete disregard for your clan and a disgusting display of entitlement. You're part of a clan and thus you're expected to at least perform the bare minimum in order to keep it running. You're all warriors and should know better. I don't want to see any of you in camp for the next seven sunrises. And don't bother returning without herbs. Take your pick of what you were assigned to collect. If you return empty-pawed or I see you inside Shadowclan territory before you come speak with me, expect to be chased out. Get out."

[ @|~Ju-Ju-Is-A-Maniac~| @Brightstorm☆ @~*Hope*~ @Scallywagz Your OC must have seven posts in the outskirts, you must include gathering the herbs, and is not to return to Shadowclan until May 3. Being seen in Shadowclan before that time or before their 7 posts in the outskirts will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @Ravensong in this thread to discuss their return with Elmshadow]

"Pinepaw and Walnutpaw! I understand you are both apprentices. That does not excuse uselessness. You are here to learn, that is, in fact, your only real job. To not participate in patrols or to not see them through is failing in that very basic expectation. To make it up, I expect both of you to pick a den and clean it out, top to bottom. Once you've finished come see me. The two of you will make up for your lost experience with a sparring match. Get started."

[ @Octavia! @AlreadyMadness You have 10 days to complete the following: 1 post in any of the dens with a minimum 50 word count cleaning the den and nests, and a sparring RP in this thread with one of the apprentice - minimum 3 posts per character. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE MAY 5. Characters who fail to meet the the requirements by the deadline with no accepted excuse will face exile.]
ahhhh! eeek! Nightstalker's patrol is on there way back right now!

And Deadwish is dead XD

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old May 6th, 2023, 11:21 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

THESE PATROLS ARE DUE MAY 19TH BY 11:59PM EST
If you wish to be replaced, let me know by 11:59PM EST on May 10th and I will find a replacement.
If an extension is needed, please let me know via visitor message prior to May 18th!
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Sorrelflare and/or Dawnstar.

IF SOMEONE ON YOUR PATROL HAS NOT RESPONDED IN 24 HOURS AFTER BEING BUMPED I WOULD HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO SKIP OVER THEM SO AS TO AVOID POTENTIAL IC PUNISHMENT.

When reporting a patrol, please mention me and have the character report to Sorrelflare! For hunting patrols, make sure a post is made of your character depositing their catch onto the pile before coming to report.

Any questions, feel free to VM or PM me! Please don't quote this!!! and Ik these are short but my computer hates me so I was trying to get something up /lh

Sorrelflare slunk from the warriors den, he had been dealing with some things last moon so Mirehound had sent out the patrols but he would be doing his duty this time around. His tail flicked as he looked around before starting to call out partols, "Okay Shadowclan! Gather if you hear your name called, make sure that you report back to me unless you wish for some for of punishment!"

--------------------------

"Darkfall, take Moonpaw and Sunstep to Thunderclan's border." He trusted that the warriors would be smart and not start anything unless Thunderclan had started it first.
[Optional Prompt: It seems like the border scent is faint and it's rather quiet.]

@Darkclaws @Wingnettle @Brightstorm☆

"Larkfire, take Hollowpaw and Pinewhisker to the Riverclan border."
[Optional Prompt: There seems to be some type of stale scent, will you try to figure it out?]

@Rose @nykyrian @Snowyfeathr

"Elkleap, take Vixenivy and Mousepaw to the Windclan border."

[Optional Prompt: The scent of smoke and fire is coming off the Moorlands.]

@Alchemist Kitsune @Toya Todoroki @~CherylBlossom~

Next up would be hunting patrols, Sorrelflare sighed as he shook out his fur before going onto naming out hunting patrols.

"Nightshiver go and hunt with Foxcall in the territory."

@Estelle @/perseus.

"Mudworm, take Duskpaw and hunt in Shadow's Break, but be careful of the herbs or I'll send you to Elmshadow."

@Socks @Silvershadow13

"Blackhawk and Honeybite, go and hunt in Croaking Swamp."

@WhiteDawn @Abyssopelagic

"Hazedream, take Poisionpaw and hunt at Mourning Ruins."

@Marksman @CreeperLover649

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; May 8th, 2023 at 11:32 AM.
Old May 7th, 2023, 01:46 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Honeybite approached Sorrelflare as he called her name.
She blinked in confirmation that she understood and turned to glance warily at Cougarbite.
"Are we ready to leave?"
She genuinely hoped this patrol would be smoother than the last one she had been 9laced on, but she had..... a high hope for this one.

[ @Archjay ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)