Today 02:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Cloudspots let out a hiss of pain as the tom began to claw at his stomach, his sky blue eyes burned with hatred when he dissed his leader, with a snarl Cloudspots kicked his legs and sent Fernglow flying backwards. The dappled Skyclan warrior picked him self up and lashed his tail "It's more than you've got, yeah I've got my leader, my beliefs, my clan, most of your clan, and my warrior ancestors fighting with me!" He said smugly, a grin plastered on his face, his muzzle was covered in blood, his dappled fur caked in mud and blood.
Cloudspots looked at the Thunderclan warrior, menace and understanding danced in the Warriors sky blue orbs as he took a step forward, his claws inseathed as he crouched and lunged twards his attacker "Who do you have fighting beside you other than a bunch of pathetic kittypets?!" He yowled as he aimed his next blow for the toms neck, hatred boiled in the Skyclan Warriors stomach as he barely dodged the attacks thrown at him, still weary from the other battles he fought, and won.
Fernglow, however, was fesh into battle and dodged the blow. He yowled "My ancestors are watching as well, Starclan will never let me down!" He then screamed and went for the cat's face.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 17th, 2016, 08:28 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"Shut up!" Littlepaw hissed. She ran around, not knowing who to fight first.
~
@Frost
Brightkit ran out the nursery, not knowing what to do. Her brown fur fluffed up ten times the size. "Shadekit! Cloudymane!" She called. "Shadekit!" She yelled louder. The kit had no idea what was going on, the last thing she had known, Thunderclan was attacked by the DS, and camp cough on fire. "Help!" She yelled.
Sandpaw furrowed her brow, then meowed, "New word." (She doesn't even notice to battle XP poor bean)
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; December 17th, 2016 at 08:36 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
The large cat yowled as he felt the sharp teeth dig into his front leg. He stopped his scratching. He pressed his useful paw down on the other chest but that only made the bite hurt worse. As much as he didn't want to jump off, he eventually did after yelping when the pain got too bad to handle.
Swiftwind licked her lips, cleaning it of Barktooth's blood. Once he had jumped off her, she quickly rolled onto her feet and faced him. She started to circle around him. Her fur was ruffled, there were clumps missing in some spots, and blood oozed from scratches. Steps remained light and nimble as she rounded on him and pounced suddenly, batting rapidly at his face and aiming specifically for his eyes. She reached with her claws, looking to grab anything she could rip and tear.
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:31 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Burntwhisker yowled in rage as she was insulted by this Fox dung! She then let her senses come back to her and saw that he meant to hit her neck. She jumped backwards. She scanned the male for a weak point and decided to go for the eyes. She ran at him and attempted to claw at his eyes. She then wondered where Spottedstone was at the moment.
Grasspaw let out a screech of pain as the warrior clawed one of his eyes, the apprentice stumbled back and was vigorously shaking his head. After a few seconds the brown apprentice curled his lips back in a snarl and leaped twards the molly again 'She gets agrivated easily, I'll use that to my advantage.' he thought as he landed on the she cats shoulders Andy began to claw her back "Aw did the big bad warrior get upset at a little insult? Pathetic! You shouldn't even be a warrior, you fight like a kittypet." He sneered and leaped off before the molly could land a blow.
Grasspaw then crouched down, so his stomach was brushing the snowy ground and twiched his whiskers. The toms green eyes shone with confidence and menace, his tail flicked violently back and fourth before he launched himself at the molly once again. This time he lunged underneath the warrior and flipped himself around and began to claw at the she cats stomach and began to cackle happily.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
"HELP!" Moonfeather screeched as a cat bit down on her tail. Moonfeather, the blind she cat, screeched again"OWLTAIL,FERNGLOW,TIGERBLAZE! HELP!"
@Dovekit12
@MooBaby171
@Ivyshade
Fernglow heard Moonfeather's cries from help and turned towards the cat he was fighting. "You're lucky." He then sprinted to Moonfeathers side and yelled "Owltail, can't fight, she's expecting kits!" Fernglow snarled and slashed at a EE supporter as he spoke. 'I don't know when Tigerblaze is coming though."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old December 17th, 2016, 08:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Fernglow, however, was fesh into battle and dodged the blow. He yowled "My ancestors are watching as well, Starclan will never let me down!" He then screamed and went for the cat's face.
Cloudspots eyes widened and he recoiled, the tom stopped attacking and he looked at the warrior in confusion "You believe in starclan? You're fighting the wrong cat! I'm fighting against those who want to get rid of starclan." He emphasized, his sky blue orbs flashed with worry as he hoped that he didn't wound the other too badly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Fernglow heard Moonfeather's cries from help and turned towards the cat he was fighting. "You're lucky." He then sprinted to Moonfeathers side and yelled "Owltail, can't fight, she's expecting kits!" Fernglow snarled and slashed at a EE supporter as he spoke. 'I don't know when Tigerblaze is coming though."
"Thanks Fernglow! Owltail is going to have kits!" Moonfeather mewed.
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Cloudspots eyes widened and he recoiled, the tom stopped attacking and he looked at the warrior in confusion "You believe in starclan? You're fighting the wrong cat! I'm fighting against those who want to get rid of starclan." He emphasized, his sky blue orbs flashed with worry as he hoped that he didn't wound the other too badly.
"Well sorry! I got carried away. Maybe you could help me defend Moonfeather, she's blind." Fernglow leaped into the air and pounced on another EE supporter that was barreling towards Moonfeather. "I know Moonfeather, she's my mate! They're MY kits!"
(EE supporter open)

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; December 17th, 2016 at 08:38 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:38 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
Swiftwind licked her lips, cleaning it of Barktooth's blood. Once he had jumped off her, she quickly rolled onto her feet and faced him. She started to circle around him. Her fur was ruffled, there were clumps missing in some spots, and blood oozed from scratches. Steps remained light and nimble as she rounded on him and pounced suddenly, batting rapidly at his face and aiming specifically for his eyes. She reached with her claws, looking to grab anything she could rip and tear.
Barktooth hissed and jumped back, feeling blood well up on his muzzle and on his right eye. Pain shot through him as his vision blurred, it felt like all he could see with his right eye was red. He closed his bad eye, his vision still clear in his left, but it was odd seeing like this.
"Mouse-dung!" He growled. Another disadvantage, he couldn't bite his opponent with his bad teeth, and now he was half blind. He jumped forward, bring a powerful paw down on the others head, if he could get her head down, he'd attempt to bite her despite his faulty teeth.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 17th, 2016, 08:40 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Grasspaw let out a screech of pain as the warrior clawed one of his eyes, the apprentice stumbled back and was vigorously shaking his head. After a few seconds the brown apprentice curled his lips back in a snarl and leaped twards the molly again 'She gets agrivated easily, I'll use that to my advantage.' he thought as he landed on the she cats shoulders Andy began to claw her back "Aw did the big bad warrior get upset at a little insult? Pathetic! You shouldn't even be a warrior, you fight like a kittypet." He sneered and leaped off before the molly could land a blow.
Grasspaw then crouched down, so his stomach was brushing the snowy ground and twiched his whiskers. The toms green eyes shone with confidence and menace, his tail flicked violently back and fourth before he launched himself at the molly once again. This time he lunged underneath the warrior and flipped himself around and began to claw at the she cats stomach and began to cackle happily.
(Oh, forgot to say: I'm not planning on killing Burntwhisker yet, cause she my first TC warrior, but you can injure her as badly as you want.)

Burntwhisker felt the apprentice's claws enter her back. She yowled in pain as the claws ripped through her flesh and scrapped her muscles. Once he jumped off she could feel the warm blood oozing from the newly formed wounds. She hissed at the Tom, "Why do you do this? Fight against your own family!" she yowled as he pounced on her again. This time the pain was fierce. He dug his claws into her fur and flesh. Her pelt was a bit shorter then a long pelt, so she new that he would hit her flesh soon. Once her did she growled and kicked the apprentice off. She then leaped on top of him and attempted to stick her claws into his eyes to blind him. "Your right, I do get angry easily, but only by fox dung like you!" she hissed as she continued to try to blind the apprentice.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Closed Thread