Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

⟡ starlingcall ⟡
• shadowclan - XX moons •
⟡ dilute tortishell, white chest and face spot, green eyes ⟡
• they/them - it/its •
• ⟡ •

Starlingcall glances down at the apprentice, twitching their whiskers slightly. It silently grieves the unfortunate warrior who has Hawkpaw as an apprentice. She surely will not do well caring for the elders, getting her paws dirty.

"It's wonderful to meet you, Hawkpaw." Starlingcall nods slighthly. "How has your apprenticeship been so far?"

• ⟡ •

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Hawkpaw
Dilute tortoiseshell she-cat with forest green eyes
She/Her | 12 Moons| + every 15th | ShadowClan Apprentice | Has a huge personality; Ambitious and slightly narcissistic
[5/100]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Despite Starlingcall's rather friendly greeting, Hawkpaw couldn't help but frown. Oh wow. Her apprenticeship. That wasn't a pleasant question. Suddenly, all she could remember was her encounter with the hawk. The hawk that had left her fleeing for her life. The hawk that she was named after. The hawk that she was meant to be as powerful as.

You don't deserve that name.

It repeated over and over in her mind.

Shaking her head internally to clear her mind, she turned her attention back to Starlingcall.

"Eh. It's been good. I mean, I just came back to ShadowClan, so what else can I say?"
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpawMothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee
Character Site

Do you dare approach?
Old October 14th, 2024, 09:52 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw smiled and dipped her head with a purr in greeting to Snakefang and Beaverpaw, while Ravenpaw simply nodded to Snakefang and flicked an ear in acknowledgement to Beaverpaw. So many cats now! Rainpaw shuffled her paws anxiously, crouching down a little as though to make herself smaller. She was starting to feel a little crowded, but didn’t want to be rude and leave. Of course, this didn’t escape Ravenpaw’s notice.

Ravenpaw’s dark blue eyes glinted with mischief. She wound her way around Riftpaw, giving him a nudge with her shoulder firm enough to send him over a few pawsteps, but not too hard. “You didn’t tell me about meeting Snakefang at the last Gathering!” She mewed with a grin, eyes lighting up in amusement as Riftpaw was ‘nudged’ in Rainpaw’s direction. How delicious. She exchanged a quick glance with her sister. “Oops! I’m sorry, Riftpaw! Clumsy me!” No she’s not.

Sorry not sorry y’all. She looked at Riftpaw with a sense of triumph. You’re welcome!

[ @Vitalspark - Duskleaf & Snakefang]
​​[ @korok - Riftpaw]
[ @Idiotic.Bean101 - Beaverpaw]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old October 14th, 2024, 10:11 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Sneezepaw
| they/them | WindClan | Apprentice |

Sneezepaw's face lit up with delight. Alright, being Rabbitfur's apprentice was gonna be fun! Before, they'd been kinda worried that they'd end up with a stuck-up warrior who takes themself too seriously or something, but Rabbitfur seemed really laid-back and stuff! And that meant that Sneezy could experience this night to the absolute fullest and mingle with the other Clans only as they saw fit!

Sneezepaw's paws were about half a heartbeat away from scurrying into the night when Rabbitfur suddenly had another thing to say, his one caveat. Don't spill any Clan secrets? Okay, sounded easy enough! Sneezepaw was pretty sure they didn't know anything crazy or Clan-threatening, so that should be a cinch! Just in case, though, they would be sure to be extra Secretive and Mysterious tonight.

"No problem, Rabbitfur! Don't worry about me!" They gave a big nod for emphasis before twirling around and darting away to--oh, they had kind of just run away without actually knowing where to go. Alright, just gotta slow down for a sec and find someone to talk to..!

( @Luna16 - Rabbitfur )
Old October 14th, 2024, 11:29 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Crowtooth
Windclan Deputy | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Right so Owltalon seemed to take the not-threat well, understanding the cation behind making it and the desire to avoid another war on the cusp of leafbare. That puts her above miss hot-and-cold-star on the rock who seemed to delight in taking things as an insult and causing trouble by it. Was she still sulking about last gathering? Who cared really, her replacement was more tolerable and the tom shot her a crooked grin, nodding at the riverclan deputy with a drawled "Perfect. We keep thin's goin' smoothly an' ya an' I are gonna get along just fine."

He'd even throw her a bone, nudging Mistlewhisker who was being her usual snarky self, rasping a "Lil lady here would seriously have ta try ta be worse so Im keen ta give her a chance ta show she has taste. What'dya say fishy? Favorite type o' prey, go!" If Owltalon said any type of fish she face some mockery but it was a blatant opening to join Mistlewhisker and Crowtooths usual game of lighthearted insults few got. Spiderthroat the boring old man, for example, got ignored.

Actually... Speaking of lighthearted snarking. Here was yet another molly Crowtooth had that exact relationship with! What was up with that actually, why did the toms closest female relationships bar Twilightstar involve insults? That probably said something about Crowtooth he didnt wanna examine at the moment.

Eh not a thought tangent for now, heya Lightningstorm. The medicine cat seemed keen to avoid the fight of her fellows and he couldnt blame her for that, welcoming the tortie with a grin and a "Didnt wanna deal wit' all of that? Cant blame ya I suppose but if yer tryin' ta include yerself in the 'prettiest cats' lady ya got another thin' comin' lil miss shivery. Not only the build o' a stick but the pelt as thick as cobwebs, tsk tsk yer a whole herb store right there." Still for all his sass at Lightningstorm the tom didnt even hesitate to shuffle over a bit, opening space for the medicine cat on his other side so he was flanked by his fellow windclan high ranks.

Rabbitpaw would have to wedge himself under Crowtooths chest like a duckling with their mother to fit in the rapidly dwindling space, not that it was a new position for the two. Crowtooths pseudo son tended to find himself in the deputys chest fur a lot, and once he was here the skunk striped tom found himself doing introductions.
"Mistlewhisker this here is Rabbitpaw, I told ya about him way back when he was first assigned ta me. So long before a certain SOMEONE stole him from me ta be a medicine cat. Actually speakin' o' which, kiddo what are yer fellows even fightin' about over there, I cant hear."
He couldnt hear and he was very curious given medicine cats generally got along the best so someone better spill.

@Mica @Marigoldwhisper @Dolomedes @Alchemist Kitsune @Moonraven

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rose; October 15th, 2024 at 12:15 AM.
Old October 15th, 2024, 12:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Medicine Cat Apprentice| Moons: 11 | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw followed after Miss Lightningstorm as Windclan walked down into the seastones. It was chillier here, but it wasn’t anything crazy for a Windclan cat like him, they lived on the moor after all, though camp blocked some of it, and the medicine den especially so. He flicked an ear as he turned to glance at his mentor who was shooting him a look that didn’t quite make sense. It was teasing, but why was she being angery at him even if it was just pretend? She pulled ahead though, and his train of thought stopped as the pair of Windclan meddies made their way to their fellows.

If the last gathering was awkward for the group then this was straight hostile. The riverclan cat, a new one, most likely a medicine cat apprentice of Berrypaw, who is probably not called Berrypaw anymore. Then there was also another new face in the form of Mossfreckle’s new apprentice, presumably, which led Rabbitpaw to wonder what happened with the last one, Ground? No… Grackle? Grouse? Something like that, Rabbitpaw wasn’t too familiar with the other tom so his name wasn’t popping up immediately but he knew that he was in the right tunnel of thought at least.

The apprentice shuffled closer towards Miss Lightningstorm, not really sure what to do when faced with this, it almost felt like a fight was going to break out between the medicine cats and wouldn’t that be something. Didn’t these cats understand how much they represent their respective clans? Especially the new riverclan cat? Shouldn’t they be trying to actively paint themselves to not be so trigger happy anymore? He folded back his ears as he remembered everything that Riverclan has done to Windclan, recently and more anciently. Though they were supposedly better now, as he turned to listen to the new Riverclan leader as she spoke.

Rabbitpaw kept his expression as neutral as possible as he watched the new leader, Stormstar. Then his eyes went down to the deputies, where a new one for Riverclan sat, a feline that had quite a few scars, oh- He blinked as he saw Miss Twilightstar’s huddled form next to his dad, well it was kind of cold wasn’t it? Rabbitpaw didn’t think it was that cold, but also he was pretty sure that he had a thicker pelt than most, among his other oddities like his short tail and rabbit-like build, perhaps because he wasn’t clan born. Doesn’t make him any less Windclan though.

Before he knew it, Stormstar had finished speaking and following after the movement of his mentor caught his attention. Rabbitpaw flicked his eyes towards Miss Lightningstorm, confused, but followed her in leaving the squabbling medicine cats. Where were they going? It was clear Miss Lightningstorm didn’t want to be around the others and Rabbitpaw was more than fine with that, the fighting was getting him a bit nervous anyways, a bit of fight or flight from the three v one perhaps… and instead! Oh! OH! They were sitting with Crowtooth and Miss Twilightstar! He couldn’t help the grin at that, his tail wagging slightly.

As Miss Twilightstar was on one of Crowtooth’s sides and Miss Lightningstorm was on is other, Rabbitpaw allowed himself to burrow right into his dad’s chest, settling under his chin just as he had at the recent Windclan meeting. It was almost too warm for someone like Rabbitpaw but he was more than happy to sit here regardless, it was safe. He blinked his eyes open once he heard his name and realized with a start that this was likely the first proper meeting he’s had with Shadowclan’s deputy and it made him a bit embarrassed that it was with him being ill fitted underneath his deputy, but also, he didn’t really care too much about it.

Hello, Miss Mistlewhisker, It’s nice to meet you.” Rabbitpaw nodded his head politely before turning his attention to Crowtooth’s question and he folded his ears back a little bit, “I’m not really sure, something with Cobwebfern and Rookfire. I think they have a past, and they are dealing with it here… I guess.” He didn’t really think this was gossiping but it kind of felt like it, especially in front of Miss Mistlewhisker who was Rookfire’s deputy, and also Riverclan’s new deputy as well…. Awkward.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @Moonraven - Twilightstar | @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm | @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon ]
Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old October 15th, 2024, 12:22 PM
See you soon.....

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Dreamz View Post
╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A battle-scarred light orange cat with brown tabby stripes and blue eyes.
Honeypetal
She/he/they ThunderClan Warrior 24 moons
❝ This is all my fault. Everyone I love is disappearing and I'm next, I'd deserve that too. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Honeypetal gave the apprentice a slightly awkward yet humble and welcoming smile. "Yeah, hey there," she said. "You're from ShadowClan, yes? Well, pleased to meet your acquaintance."

Turtlepaw
| Lyrebird’s Lullaby | Primal Instincts |
HP (116/100) LV [12/?]

Tortoiseshell she-cat with yellow eyes

Her tail flicked as she dipped her head slightly, "yes, and to you as well, my name is Turtlepaw. May I ask what your name is?" Stars, she's borderline bored but for now all she could do was eye down this rather peculiar friendly Thunderclan cat.

[MENTIONS- ]

|Turtlepaw|Honeyoak|
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!! [/CENTER]

Last edited by FruitBatz; October 15th, 2024 at 12:23 PM.
Old October 15th, 2024, 12:45 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws T2

The Commander padded into the clearing, always full by the time he arrived. This was a choice he made, ensuring his clanmates would arrive safely or that no one struggled to keep up. He took up a normal spot, sitting towards the back of the ShadowClan crowd, looking as unapproachable as ever. Of course, that never deterred anyone, especially those of other clans. Whatever the appeal was, he wasn't sure, but oh well.

[open]

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 15th, 2024, 12:46 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ B U R N E T P A W ↞
10 moons ~ WindClan ~ she/her ~ 20/100
"i cut my teeth on second hand sentiments"

Gatherings weren't something that Burnetpaw was particularly fond of. It wasn't that she was antisocial, more that there was a very specific type of cat she liked to talk to, and the opposite also seemed true. Oh she had been told many times in her ten moons of life that she needed to learn the art of politeness, and she had taken that criticism with a smile each time. That never meant that she was going to take action on it. She couldn't help if other cats were too sensitive to appreciate the genius of her jokes. No, Burnetpaw attended Gatherings for the sole purpose of kicking back and watching the drama unfold from afar. And since her arrival it seemed there had been plenty. She was sitting beside a grey-black tom, ShadowClan from the scent and he looked to be the same age as her. His little quip startled a snicker out of her and her eyes shone with interest. Could he be one of the rare cats that could tolerate her penchant for rudeness. Shuffling a little closer to him she whispered, hopefully loud enough for him to hear, "Never thought I'd see a day where us apprentices are more mature than high ranks."

@idia / Quillpaw
Old October 15th, 2024, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Dreamz View Post
~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 24 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

More Honeypetal info + relationship signups here!
°•._________.•°
Honeypetal entered. She looked around, and noticed the clearing was emptier than during the usual Gathering. After some examination, she realized the issue; WindClan wasn't here. "Er... where is WindClan?" Honeypetal asked, not asking a particular cat, and so she was left without a definite answer.
"Well, that's odd," he mumbled before passing away to find one of his friends. Maybe Strawberryfur would be here, maybe there was a chance he could make a brand new friend, too! He saw a cat with a friendly-seeming smile and sheepishly walked up to them.
"Uh...hello there!" Honeypetal said, shaking slightly, they weren't quite used to the whole idea of talking to non-ThunderClan cats and didn't know how the others usually behaved. Usually, they were the one sitting in the corner and talking to themselves during the Gathering. But then they realized it was just an apprentice and calmed down significantly, though still their mind worried a bit, in the back of their mind they anticipated something bad.
@FruitBatz – also open to others!

╔═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╗
A large, dark gray tom with white-tipped ears, paws, face, and tail and amber eyes.
Darkice
He/him ShadowClan Warrior 42 moons
❝ Who cares what happens to me? If my Clan is happy, that's all I want. ❞
╚═════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═════╝
Agatha Kitty – Active
Darkice was very confused. He didn't speak up or anything, but the fact that an entire Clan was missing just ticked him off for some reason. Not that he particularly cared for WindClan, he just felt that a Gathering should have participation by every Clan, and the fact that WindClan wasn't here yet was slightly worrying.
Darkice stood up, stretched, and walked a bit. He walked with a purpose, like he knew where he was going, and his shoulders were raised a bit that made it look like he either was angry or just had terrible posture. He actually wasn't going anywhere in particular, and he wasn't exactly mad, although Gatherings weren't his jam. Darkice was just looking for something to do this time around, someone to talk to, maybe even an apprentice to entertain.
open!

Dandelionmane • They / Them • Thunderclan warrior • 15+ Moons

Dandelionmane's eyes shot wide as they looked around the camp, realizing they'd slept in and were late for the gathering. The pure white warrior jumped to their paws, quickly stretching before darting out of camp.

They soon arrived at the seastones, out of breath but present. They slipped in between several cats, vowing to interact with at least one cat before the night was done. The Thunderclan warrior sat silently, listening to the cats interacting around them. That's when their gaze locked on a cat that seemed to be alone.

As far as they could see, Darkice wasn't talking to any other cats. They padded over, flashing him a friendly smile, their tail gently swaying behind them "Hey, I'm Dandelionmane, what's your name?" they asked, tilting their head curiously.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitCherrywood • Coyotepaw • DandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old October 15th, 2024, 04:23 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky_Blossom View Post
Salmonshade felt... awkward. She didn't really like to talk to anyone out of shadowclan. She was here last gathering, but no one spoke to her. Cherrywood wasn't there last time. She looked around hoping to find her sister. Her eyes suddenly landed on her. She silently crept over. "Hey." @seeingstars

Cherrywood | She / Her | Shadowclan warrior | 20+ Moons

Cherrywood had been lurking around the outskirts of the seastones. She wasn't feeling the most social tonight but had still wanted to go to the gathering. The shadowclan warrior heard pawsteps approaching, eyes narrowing momentarily until she noticed it was her sister.

A small smile crossed the calico she-cats maw as she bowed her head in greeting. "Hello Salmonshade" She glanced around before leaning in "Wonder why Windclan was so late" Cherrywood said in a hushed tone.

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitCherrywood • Coyotepaw • DandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!