Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:25 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:22 AM

Old September 6th, 2023, 04:25 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"That kit is right," Aspenkit agreed. "Your sister is bullying you..." He looked at the kitten. "Loud things are scary. We'll be quiet!" He promised.
@Sleek @leopardsnow
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:49 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore_510 View Post
"That kit is right," Aspenkit agreed. "Your sister is bullying you..." He looked at the kitten. "Loud things are scary. We'll be quiet!" He promised.
@Sleek @leopardsnow

Blossomkit looked shocked. She didn't bully her brother! She just played with him! She looked over at Airkit, hoping he would defend her against these two intrusive cats. And she wasn't disappointed.

"Hey! Don't speak about my sister like that! And no, she's not bullying me! I can stand up for myself. She doesn't always win, y'know.Watch this!" Without another word, he sprang at Blossomkit, and using her surprise to his advantage pinned her. "After all, she's not that much bigger than me!" With that, he jumped off of her and walked towards the two kits.

Seething, Blossomkit stood up, shaking out her fur to get rid of the dirt. She started licking herself, grooming. At least her brother agreed with her. She approached the two kits. "So, what do you guys want to do? And what are your names? After all, I've got to call you something!" she asked, changing the topic.

@Theodore_510 @leopardsnow
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 6th, 2023 at 04:51 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:57 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!

"Okay, if you say so..." Aspenkit said.
Aspenkit looked scared, "I WASN'T SNEAKING OUT AGAIN!" Then he looked embarrassed, "I-I-I mean...Whatever you guys want to do is fine." Then he thought for a second, "Usually when the queens yell at me they call me Aspenkit, so, I guess that is it."
@Sleek @leopardsnow

Last edited by Theodore_510; September 6th, 2023 at 04:57 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 04:59 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Blossomkit looked shocked. She didn't bully her brother! She just played with him! She looked over at Airkit, hoping he would defend her against these two intrusive cats. And she wasn't disappointed.

"Hey! Don't speak about my sister like that! And no, she's not bullying me! I can stand up for myself. She doesn't always win, y'know.Watch this!" Without another word, he sprang at Blossomkit, and using her surprise to his advantage pinned her. "After all, she's not that much bigger than me!" With that, he jumped off of her and walked towards the two kits.

Seething, Blossomkit stood up, shaking out her fur to get rid of the dirt. She started licking herself, grooming. At least her brother agreed with her. She approached the two kits. "So, what do you guys want to do? And what are your names? After all, I've got to call you something!" she asked, changing the topic.

@Theodore_510 @leopardsnow

LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

Leopardkit sighed. These kits live here too! How do they NOT know my name? She asked herself. The snowshoe kit shook her pelt almost aggressively before answering Blossomkit.

``I'm Leopardkit! My father died a few moons prior my birth, and i got his snowshoe look and a rosette pattern! Cherrycrest is my adoptive father.``
She changed the subject.``So, who wants to plan a sneak-out and do it tonight?!`` She squeaked happily. Please say yes, please say yes! She almost mewed aloud.

@Sleek @Theodore_510

Last edited by braveleopard.; September 6th, 2023 at 05:00 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 05:03 PM
Halloqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardsnow View Post

LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

Leopardkit sighed. These kits live here too! How do they NOT know my name? She asked herself. The snowshoe kit shook her pelt almost aggressively before answering Blossomkit.

``I'm Leopardkit! My father died a few moons prior my birth, and i got his snowshoe look and a rosette pattern! Cherrycrest is my adoptive father.``
She changed the subject.``So, who wants to plan a sneak-out and do it tonight?!`` She squeaked happily. Please say yes, please say yes! She almost mewed aloud.

@Sleek @Theodore_510
Leopardkit. Aspynkit thought. "What of we get caught, Leopardkit?" He asked, nervous. The queens said that my apprenticeship would be late out of punishment if I snuck out again!! I don't want that! He thought with anxiety.

@Sleek
@leopardsnow
Old September 6th, 2023, 05:08 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore_510 View Post
"Okay, if you say so..." Aspenkit said.
Aspenkit looked scared, "I WASN'T SNEAKING OUT AGAIN!" Then he looked embarrassed, "I-I-I mean...Whatever you guys want to do is fine." Then he thought for a second, "Usually when the queens yell at me they call me Aspenkit, so, I guess that is it."
@Sleek @leopardsnow

"Oh, okay," Airkit said. "Aspenkit. Aspenkit. It sounds nice," he finally concluded.

"I have heard the queens yell that...pretty often," Blossomkit finally said. She usually wasn't shy or slow to talk, but after these two kits calling her a bully she suddenly didn't want to play or talk to them. But when she heard the other kit's harsh tone, she felt even more hurt. "I'm sorry, I just haven't seen you around." She started to get real sad, trying to stop the tears from coming. "I-I'm sorry, maybe I should j-just go back to the den," she croaked, already turning around and sniffling as the tears started falling. They didn't like her. They didn't want her. She shouldn't have come.

"No! Blossomkit! Wait up! Don't go! We want you here! Right, guys?" he asked, looking meaningfully at Leopardkit and Aspenkit.

@leopardsnow @Theodore_510
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 6th, 2023, 05:12 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

SweetBlossom fiddled with her claws, how boring today was.

OPEN

FadedRise yawned.

OPEN

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old September 6th, 2023, 05:13 PM
Halloqueen

Quote:
"Oh, okay," Airkit said. "Aspenkit. Aspenkit. It sounds nice," he finally concluded.

"I have heard the queens yell that...pretty often," Blossomkit finally said. She usually wasn't shy or slow to talk, but after these two kits calling her a bully she suddenly didn't want to play or talk to them. But when she heard the other kit's harsh tone, she felt even more hurt. "I'm sorry, I just haven't seen you around." She started to get real sad, trying to stop the tears from coming. "I-I'm sorry, maybe I should j-just go back to the den," she croaked, already turning around and sniffling as the tears started falling. They didn't like her. They didn't want her. She shouldn't have come.

"No! Blossomkit! Wait up! Don't go! We want you here! Right, guys?" he asked, looking meaningfully at Leopardkit and Aspenkit.

"Yeah! We want you here! I'm sorry for being mean! I promise!!" Aspenkit said quickly. "I'll be nice this time!" He desperately tried to get her to listen.

@Sleek @leopardsnow
Old September 6th, 2023, 05:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

``H-hey! Im sorry, don't go!`` Leopardkit calls. ``I dont have littermates, so i dont know their ways of loving eachother! Im sorry.`` She dashes torward Blossomkit, twisting them around back to face her.
``Im sorry, dont go! We're sorry, right Aspenkit?`` she looked at him expectantly.

Leopardkit smiled at Aspenkit after a moment. ``I know how to sneak out so no cat will know!`` It will be my first time revealing the secret.. She thought.

@Sleek @Theodore_510 (sorry for being rude blossom..)

Last edited by braveleopard.; September 6th, 2023 at 05:17 PM.
Old September 6th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Halloqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardsnow View Post
LEOPARDKIT
WINDCLAN KIT

``H-hey! Im sorry, don't go!`` Leopardkit calls. ``I dont have littermates, so i dont know their ways of loving eachother! Im sorry.`` She dashes torward Blossomkit, twisting them around back to face her.
``Im sorry, dont go! We're sorry, right Aspenkit?`` she looked at him expectantly.

Leopardkit smiled at Aspenkit after a moment. ``I know how to sneak out so no cat will know!`` It will be my first time revealing the secret.. She thought.

@Sleek @Theodore_510 (sorry for being rude blossom..)
"Yeah! Me too! I have no family at all...actually" He stared sadly for a moment before shaking himself to get back to the present. "Really, you do?!" He asked.

@Sleek
@leopardsnow