Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:50 AM

Old July 8th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Ferretburr limped in and sat down in front of the large brown she-cat. He locked eyes with Dawnstar and a frown appeared on his face. I wonder what she'll say about this... Ferretburr thought as he dipped his head in respect and came back up to once again meet with Dawnstar's eyes.

"I'm pretty sure they were training, but Redheart and Willowpaw got found by a fox and attacked them both. They're both alive, luckily," he began, then a lump appeared in his throat as he continued. "I came across them and helped, which is where I got these wounds. When the fox was weak enough, Willowpaw managed to finish it off and killed it. Although they both returned to camp safely, I decided... I decided to track the scent of the fox to see where it came from."

He paused for a moment then continued, diving deeper into the story, "The scent led out of the territory. I was out there for a while, but I never found its den. I decided to turn back around and head back to camp to get my leg and tail treated, but it turned out that Vixensnarl was sitting at Pinewatch Patch waiting for me. I'm sure you can figure out what happened afterward."

"I obviously hadn't been to Elmshadow and Ivysnake yet, but that's because Vixensnarl ordered me to come here first," he finished.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow

Never Ending Sky Book (also on Kindle)
Old July 8th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

「Ebonyfang」

He didn't say a word just listened to all his cousin was telling him. He knew it was pointless, so he just stayed quiet. Maybe he should have done that from the beginning. All he seemed to be was just another face in the crowd and he could live with that he guessed. Maybe then he wouldn't have to really do anything, but then he'd be what he despised the most. Lazy. He was not just a face in the crowd and he'd rather die again than let that happen, but was there really a point in it? There wasn't one anymore. Everything was pointless to him. All his efforts and all he tries to do. Nothing was good enough.

A new rank? He didn't deserve one. He was just a warrior with herb knowledge and that was it. He was just a normal warrior. That was what he felt like. He was just normal and too much of a follower. "Well if you don't think I fit then I'll agree with you.", he meowed. Ebonyfang didn't say much more. He didn't really care to anymore. Whatever he said was wrong, so he didn't care. His emotions were completely numb. There was no reason for them anymore. He must remain cold. He's always said that, but it never really happened. Now he was going to enforce it.

He did walk away, because he wasn't going to make a fool out of himself by lashing out. Was that what she wanted? Him to lash out? No, so he did what any sensible cat would do and walked away before he did something he's regret way more than death. "I did walk away. Its far better to do taht then really show my anger. I could have yelled out and be talked by too like a kitten, but I chose to do what any cat should do when their upset. Was it wrong for me to think about things? Thats what I was doing was thinking about things. I was upset, but I did what i always do I leave to calm myself down.", he meowed. If she wanted to continue being upset at him for doing what he was supposed to do than so be it. He didn't care what any cat thought about him anymore. He was no longer going to be the nice guy. He was no longer going to be that cat everyone thought as soft. He was not going to be known as the cat that helps others. No more!

| @Undertaker; |

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 19th, 2022, 09:48 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[So I lost my original posts which were much better, but due to my frustration, not my best work, but here ya go.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Ferretburr limped in and sat down in front of the large brown she-cat. He locked eyes with Dawnstar and a frown appeared on his face. I wonder what she'll say about this... Ferretburr thought as he dipped his head in respect and came back up to once again meet with Dawnstar's eyes.

"I'm pretty sure they were training, but Redheart and Willowpaw got found by a fox and attacked them both. They're both alive, luckily," he began, then a lump appeared in his throat as he continued. "I came across them and helped, which is where I got these wounds. When the fox was weak enough, Willowpaw managed to finish it off and killed it. Although they both returned to camp safely, I decided... I decided to track the scent of the fox to see where it came from."

He paused for a moment then continued, diving deeper into the story, "The scent led out of the territory. I was out there for a while, but I never found its den. I decided to turn back around and head back to camp to get my leg and tail treated, but it turned out that Vixensnarl was sitting at Pinewatch Patch waiting for me. I'm sure you can figure out what happened afterward."

"I obviously hadn't been to Elmshadow and Ivysnake yet, but that's because Vixensnarl ordered me to come here first," he finished.

She listened and scowled at the whole story, aside from hearing that had fought a fox and Willowpaw ended up killing it. Redheart was obviously doing something well with her training, but aside from that she was terribly lost and did not understand why Ferretburr was in her den. "So, you're telling me, my daughter, an Enforcer, decided to waste my time by sending you so you could tell me about a fox that was fought off and how you stupidly went out to look for the den." That was it? If that really was the whole story, Dawnstar was going to have to call Vixensnarl in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Rose View Post
「Ebonyfang」

He didn't say a word just listened to all his cousin was telling him. He knew it was pointless, so he just stayed quiet. Maybe he should have done that from the beginning. All he seemed to be was just another face in the crowd and he could live with that he guessed. Maybe then he wouldn't have to really do anything, but then he'd be what he despised the most. Lazy. He was not just a face in the crowd and he'd rather die again than let that happen, but was there really a point in it? There wasn't one anymore. Everything was pointless to him. All his efforts and all he tries to do. Nothing was good enough.

A new rank? He didn't deserve one. He was just a warrior with herb knowledge and that was it. He was just a normal warrior. That was what he felt like. He was just normal and too much of a follower. "Well if you don't think I fit then I'll agree with you.", he meowed. Ebonyfang didn't say much more. He didn't really care to anymore. Whatever he said was wrong, so he didn't care. His emotions were completely numb. There was no reason for them anymore. He must remain cold. He's always said that, but it never really happened. Now he was going to enforce it.

He did walk away, because he wasn't going to make a fool out of himself by lashing out. Was that what she wanted? Him to lash out? No, so he did what any sensible cat would do and walked away before he did something he's regret way more than death. "I did walk away. Its far better to do taht then really show my anger. I could have yelled out and be talked by too like a kitten, but I chose to do what any cat should do when their upset. Was it wrong for me to think about things? Thats what I was doing was thinking about things. I was upset, but I did what i always do I leave to calm myself down.", he meowed. If she wanted to continue being upset at him for doing what he was supposed to do than so be it. He didn't care what any cat thought about him anymore. He was no longer going to be the nice guy. He was no longer going to be that cat everyone thought as soft. He was not going to be known as the cat that helps others. No more!

| @Undertaker; |

Well, this was disappointing, very disappointing. She could practically feel the apathy rolling off her cou- no, Ebonyfang in waves. It didn't seem he gave a mouse dropping about anything she was saying. She might have said she was concerned, but she felt like she'd be wasting her time with it. Just like how she wasted her emotions and energy being upset about his death. If he didn't care why should she? "Death seems to have changed you for the worse, Ebonyfang. You can leave, I'm done with you." Dawnstar shooed him away with a flick of her ear. The leader got the feeling that this cat couldn't be counted on the same way she had her cousin. She'll mourn her cousin's death later, cause whatever's come back was a hollow imitation. Pity, yet another member of her shrinking family lost to stars.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 19th, 2022, 10:43 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Ferretburr thought for a moment, seeing if there was anything else that happened during the fight and when Vixensnarl ordered him to speak with Dawnstar. He shook his head when he didn't find anything else important to talk to her about. Aside from me being a bit more reckless than my usual... but I was, of course, being careful.

"Yep, that's about it. I didn't quite understand her reasoning, but what do I know? You chose her to be an Enforcer and who am I to question your decision? You clearly trust her enough," he spoke, though he made sure to say 'enough' when he had finished. The warrior knew Dawnstar well enough that she didn't trust many- she seemed very closed off, and to an extent, Ferretburr respected that.

Old August 5th, 2022, 06:29 PM
Moonraven's brother

@SpiritedWarrior @NinjaBloss
Dawnstar stared at Furretburr long and hard trying to see if he was hiding or lying about anything, but if he was he wasn't giving any tell. His words about Vixensnarl merely made her sigh loudly and shake her head. There had to be something she was missing here, it wasn't like Vixensnarl to waste her time. With a flourishing wave of her tail. the giant she-cat was on her paws to the entrance of her den.

"Vixensnarl," Dawnstar raised her voice a few octaves so that it resonated throughout the whole camp, if the molly was in she'd hear her. With an annoying muscle spasm along her flank, Dawnstar padded back and took a seat in her nest once again waiting for her daughter's arrival. As soon as the enforcer entered the den, the leader questioned, "Why did you send Ferretburr to me?"

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.

Last edited by Undertaker; August 5th, 2022 at 06:30 PM.
Old August 5th, 2022, 10:54 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@SpiritedWarrior @NinjaBloss
Dawnstar stared at Furretburr long and hard trying to see if he was hiding or lying about anything, but if he was he wasn't giving any tell. His words about Vixensnarl merely made her sigh loudly and shake her head. There had to be something she was missing here, it wasn't like Vixensnarl to waste her time. With a flourishing wave of her tail. the giant she-cat was on her paws to the entrance of her den.

"Vixensnarl," Dawnstar raised her voice a few octaves so that it resonated throughout the whole camp, if the molly was in she'd hear her. With an annoying muscle spasm along her flank, Dawnstar padded back and took a seat in her nest once again waiting for her daughter's arrival. As soon as the enforcer entered the den, the leader questioned, "Why did you send Ferretburr to me?"
As Ferretburr stood and watched Dawnstar react to what he had told her, he could only stare in slight awe that his leader would be confused about her adopted daughter's actions. You think she'd be able to understand Vixensnarl's reasoning...

With not much he could do, he stayed silent, except for when he shuffled to the side to let Dawnstar get to the entrance to her den, wincing with pain as he put pressure on his leg.

Old August 7th, 2022, 10:25 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixensnarl pricked her ears as Dawnstar's voice echoed across the camp as the leader called her name. She quickly stood from where she had been lying and hurried up to the den, not wanting to keep Dawnstar waiting. As soon as the tabby entered, she noticed Ferretburr standing to one side before the ShadowClan leader questioned why she sent the tom in. Ah, so this is what it's about.

"I sent him in because of his suspicious behavior. There was a dead fox on the territory, and as I've heard, another warrior and an apprentice were injured by it. Ferretburr, instead of heading back to camp with them and getting his injuries treated, decided to try and track down the fox's den outside of the territory. I caught his scent leaving the Clan, so I decided to wait to see if he would make it back alive, and when he did, he was immediately defensive about his actions and growled at me. The stench of fox was all over, so I couldn't pick up anything from his pelt, but the whole situation was fishy. I was hoping he might slip up or say something incriminating to you since he wasn't willing to tell me the truth."

@Undertaker @SpiritedWarrior
Old September 5th, 2022, 11:46 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf
. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

A fluffy cream and orange she-cat stood just outside the leaders den, not peering in, but also not shifting her eyes. She took a deep breathe before calling to her leader. "Dawnstar? Its Dappledleaf, I had a question for you." She sat down and waited for her leader. The molly hoped the leader listened to her and allowed her request. Time would tell and thats okay. Dappledleaf would take it in stride. She was only asking to stay in the nursery permanently to raise any stray and orphaned kits. That should go over well.

{ @Undertaker }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old September 5th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

@Undertaker

That had been one of the funnier slayings Owlstorm had done in a good while, due to how the cat had acted in their last moments, but anyway; new pelt for Dawn! A mix of a low hum and a slight giggle escaped her as she entered the camp. She had gotten better at skinning since the last one she had delivered. Though this pelt looked different. Kestrelsnap, the last cat she had skinned had had a golden pelt with pretty short fur, but this one was from a white and grey Maine coon. Well, if every pelt looked the same things would get boring.

She headed straight for the leader's den and stopped right at the entrance. "Dawnstar?" Her voice was calm as she looked around for the muscular leader. "I found a little... gift for you." She bent to pick the thick pelt from where it had been draped over her back and placed it in front of Dawnstar. She clicked her tongue. "Well, I found the... raw materials walking around the territory." She was glad her work with her claws had improved since her last time. Well, the tail and limbs had been hard again, but instead of just cutting them off like the last time, she had managed to get them a little better. Not fully, they were still a little tricky, but instead of being cut off altogether, the legs ended about just under the elbows and had done even better with the tail.

Her ears gave a little twitch as she looked towards the strongly-built leader, admittedly somewhat curious about her reaction. Dawnstar had seemed impressed by her gifts the last time, but that was probably partly because most outsiders didn't come as prepared, she wasn't sure how often the other cats in Shadowclan brought the leader gifts like these.

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Last edited by Morning!; September 5th, 2022 at 12:04 PM.
Old September 14th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy sky View Post
Dappledleaf
. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

A fluffy cream and orange she-cat stood just outside the leaders den, not peering in, but also not shifting her eyes. She took a deep breathe before calling to her leader. "Dawnstar? Its Dappledleaf, I had a question for you." She sat down and waited for her leader. The molly hoped the leader listened to her and allowed her request. Time would tell and thats okay. Dappledleaf would take it in stride. She was only asking to stay in the nursery permanently to raise any stray and orphaned kits. That should go over well.

{ @Undertaker }

Dawnstar's ears perked, eyelids slowly peeling open to reveal golden amber irises. With a low growl followed by a long yawn, the clan leader slowly clambered to her paws. She lowered her front legs in a stretch and gave her scarred pelt a good shake before padding over to the opening leaking light into her dark den. Thrusting her head out, the leader felt her fur bristle at the adicity anyone had to bother her while she was napping, but she forced herself to relax when she saw who was just outside. "Dappledleaf, you had better have a very good reason for disturbing me."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning! View Post

@Undertaker

That had been one of the funnier slayings Owlstorm had done in a good while, due to how the cat had acted in their last moments, but anyway; new pelt for Dawn! A mix of a low hum and a slight giggle escaped her as she entered the camp. She had gotten better at skinning since the last one she had delivered. Though this pelt looked different. Kestrelsnap, the last cat she had skinned had had a golden pelt with pretty short fur, but this one was from a white and grey Maine coon. Well, if every pelt looked the same things would get boring.

She headed straight for the leader's den and stopped right at the entrance. "Dawnstar?" Her voice was calm as she looked around for the muscular leader. "I found a little... gift for you." She bent to pick the thick pelt from where it had been draped over her back and placed it in front of Dawnstar. She clicked her tongue. "Well, I found the... raw materials walking around the territory." She was glad her work with her claws had improved since her last time. Well, the tail and limbs had been hard again, but instead of just cutting them off like the last time, she had managed to get them a little better. Not fully, they were still a little tricky, but instead of being cut off altogether, the legs ended about just under the elbows and had done even better with the tail.

Her ears gave a little twitch as she looked towards the strongly-built leader, admittedly somewhat curious about her reaction. Dawnstar had seemed impressed by her gifts the last time, but that was probably partly because most outsiders didn't come as prepared, she wasn't sure how often the other cats in Shadowclan brought the leader gifts like these.

Her den was rather bare, a pair of small moons of amber were the only things that gave off much light other than the creeping sunlight from the entrance. A slight twitch in the strong back was the only thing that gave any sign that the hulking figure sitting a few tail lengths from the entrance wasn't a statue. Dawnstar was watching her den deep in thought. Ever since her mate vanished again, Dawnstar found that there was no to cause interesting new tendencies.

The leader's brief excursion in ThunderClan had resulted in many moons away from her home and her den and resulted in her having to remove many of the pelts that had been gifted to her. They had grown old and musky with no one to tend to them and she was forced to dispose of them. She had managed to save a few of them, one which was pretty certain was a former WindClan's pelt, another some deceased kittypet, and a few others that she had favored, and her newest one from the former loner, but many of them had to go including the first one Grimhound had gifted her. She'd find a replacement for that brute one of these days, but at the moment there was no one in or out of the clan that could compare to that mutt. She was still pissed at him, and Redshrike for deserting her like this, but she'd be lying if she said she didn't miss them.

The call of her name interrupted her thoughts, she huffed, rolling her broad shoulders as she turned towards the entrance. She gave one luxurious stretch and felt her muscles tense and relax before she wandered just outside of her den. "Owlstorm," Dawnstar greeted the warrior with a hint of a growl. Her gaze found the pelt the she-cat carried, and a smirk akin to a smile formed on the she-cat's scarred mug. A new pelt, this one was bigger than the last one though not nearly as colorful. As Owlstorm gave a brief explanation of where she had acquired it, Dawnstar unsheathed her huge claws and hooked the tips through the edges of the pelt, pulling it up to better inspect it.

"Wonderful, you've gotten better with skinning." Dawnstar purred, pleased to see that although it was perfect, Owlstorm had left the tail attached. Dawnstar had no patience when it came to tails. When it came to prey, she normally detached the limb, fur, and all. She might have to practice more now. "I appreciate the thought, I'll add it to my nest." The amber eyes remained as harsh and piercing as ever, although held a slight glow of delight as she spoke. She so loved receiving pelts. Dawnstar was aware cats only worked their tails off to collect such things as to get on her good side, not because they cared for her. Dawnstar knew that her rank and power afforded her such lucsories. The she-cat cocked her head, waiting to see if Owlstorm had anything else she wanted to add.