Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
"Glowing in a Cave"...
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:04 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:03 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:42 AM
[ p ] Larkswoop Kitting [...
by paedyn
Last post by paedyn
Today 07:38 AM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:20 AM

Old July 12th, 2024, 07:05 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 12 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death ]

her first gathering as a warrior.

squirrelrise supposes she should be excited, really. proud, even - of her newly attained status and name, something she should adorn with her head held high. others are proud of her, mostly mistlewhisker. she knows goopywhisker would be proud, if he'd been at the meeting. (speaking of the calico, she misses her best friend.) she is happy, she is proud of herself - sort of. after moons of training, she's finally earned the place of a warrior in shadowclan. just, she's not proud of how she's earned her name. by ripping fur and flesh with her claws, and taking a life. it's almost like a trade, albeit a very unfair one.

following near the rear of the clan, the russet molly's tail flicks and anxiety flares in her chest. it's not as bad as it was when she came to her first gathering, so there's that. yellow eyes flicker across the beach, landing on an open spot just as thunderclan rolls in. nope, she's still not used to so many people. it's okay, she reassures herself as she pads over and takes a seat, bushy tail wrapping around her front paws. her paws shuffle against the sand, a self soothing mechanisms of sorts as her gaze lands on dawnstar, then mistlewhisker, briefly - before looking at bumblestar and thunderclan's own deputy.

as windclan arrives at last, the shadowclanner realizes how empty the beach is without riverclan's presence. remembering the battle, she frowns, brows furrowing slightly. to be cast out of your own home and territory is horrible, even if riverclan did do horrible things. haven't all the clans?? I shouldn't dwell on it, she reminds herself. luckily, her attention shifts from the memories of the battle to a voice.. directed towards her. blinking back to reality, she turns her head to look at the feline speaking to her – a windclanner, based off of the scent. a scarred, small black and grey molly with an oddly shaped tail, a crooked jaw and what appears to be a blind eye. not that she's ever been one to judge off of appearances.

this molly seems just as nervous, if not more than, her. voice a little stuffy as she speaks, which makes squirrelrise eye her curiously. has she been..crying, maybe..?, she wonders, listening to twistedpaw introduce herself. she's still not great at talking to others, but if she wants to become..better, she supposes she needs to get over her lingering anxiety - if it's even possible.

"hi, t-twistedpaw." she greets, a tiny smile splaying on her maw. "...I'm s-squirrelrise." squirrelrise answers, briefly glancing at the ground before her eyes land on the windclanner once more. so far so good..she certainly isn't on the verge of keeling over like she was when she interacted with that one windclan tom a few moons ago – crowtooth. "you're...from windclan, r-right?" she asks.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 12th, 2024, 07:27 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Hopeful

Clans Re: July Gathering

FLEETSMOKE

The WindClanner shivered. The night breeze was chilly, and the moonlight caused her ice-blue eyes to glow silver. Fleetsmoke wrapped her tail around her paws, doing her best to keep herself warm.

The she-cat glanced at the clear night sky. The full moon hung high overhead. Fleetsmoke's tail tip twitched in hopes a fight wouldn't break out.

[ OPEN POST. ]

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old July 12th, 2024, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | APPRENTICE | 18 MOONS | NO PURRKS

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a mangled tail, a crooked jaw, and one blind eye.

The other cat is nervous, too. Twistedpaw wasn't sure whether this made her more comfortable or not. They were both young cats overwhelmed by the presence of so many... but she didn't want to encroach on the ShadowClan she-cat. She forced away her instinctive desire to back up. I need to interact with others more, even if they go badly, she asserted silently. If she wants me to go away, I'll go. But we could have a good conversation.

Thankfully, the ShadowClan cat accepted Twistedpaw's greeting. Twistedpaw relaxed when the small smile crossed her russet-and-white muzzle. A lopsided smile courtesy of her crooked jaw also displayed itself. Squirrelrise. So, the she-cat was a warrior, then. Twistedpaw shuffled her paws slightly. She felt a little... strange, once again, being so old even though nearly everyone else had their warrior names by now.

Squirrelrise didn't seem judgmental or ask about her age, thank StarClan. Instead, she asked a question. "Yes, I'm from WindClan," Twistedpaw meowed. She was surprised that Squirrelrise didn't recognize her territorial scent. Maybe it's because there are so many cats? "And you're from ShadowClan." She regretted those words as soon as they left her mouth. Did that sound rude? Too direct?

Twistedpaw decided to relay some other comments that had crossed her mind. Squirrelrise seemed nice, and she wanted to converse with her. Besides... it helped keep her mind off of the lurking thoughts. "Your name is really pretty. You're really pretty, too. I wonder what my warrior name will be." Twistedpaw glanced up at the sky. "Twilightstar has a lot of options. Twistedtail? Twistedjaw?"

Did that also sound strange? It could be seen as making herself seem weak or vulnerable. But Squirrelrise didn't seem to be judging her - not yet, anyway - and besides, though Twistedpaw still felt insecure and nervous sometimes, she wasn't ashamed of her deformities. What she said was true. What will Twistedpaw name me after? Also, did Squirrelrise recognize her as the apprentice who had been mauled by RiverClan? Her name had been... a bit popular, unfortunately. Or had she faded into just another mention of RiverClan's cruelty? Twistedpaw suppressed a shudder at the memory of Cedarfrost.

Life had so much pain. But she was trying her best.

@furrensic (Hope this is okay I got motivation even though it's almost 10 PM)

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old July 12th, 2024, 09:51 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 50 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Heheheheh. Got ya.

A playful raspy chuckle rumbled out of the toms chest as the deputy on the rock scolded him, Crowtooth learning back casually not taking the words to heart. "Ah, an' here I thought ya liked me. A fall from grace this is, once 'The Most Tolerable Bunny' an' now a kit ta be sent home. Ya wound me terribly dear, I fear I aint gonn' make it."

A crooked smirk curled around the toms muzzle as the pebble bounced off of his brow (coincidentally hitting the starburst scar there where a larger rock had nearly killed him once), Crowtooth theatrically swaying as if that'd done something until he was half sprawled against the seastone.

"All this injury ta me when I just meant to test yer reflexes, Mistlewhisker ya've become a cruel mistress since ya made deputy." Bullcrap he meant to test her reflexes but judging by his amused wheezing drawl he didnt expect to convince anyone.

"Congrats on that by the by, dont think Ive really caught ya since it happened ta say it. Yer well suited ta the role in my mind so well wishes on a long term in it." or maybe he'd prefer a short with Dawnstar (who was still a mangy rat in the toms mind) kicking it quickly so his friend could take the helm. He didnt expect that to happen though, everyone knew cockroaches were immortal.

"I saw glance o' ya in the battle but was mostly focused on my fights an' apprentices, how'd ya manage, bet I shredded more o' those curs then ya did~"

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
{ The Chariot }
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker was quite grateful to the three mollies above her who were murmuring quietly to each other. It had been so long since a Gathering had been calm, and the clans had actually been allowed to spend time and share stories and news. Everyone was so desperate for it to be over that each Gathering felt more like a race to see who could get their news out the fastest, and who could accuse another clan of wronging them the loudest. But tonight, she had the chance to speak on pleasant terms before the inevitable battles they would have to fight. Mistlewhisker could tell Crowtooth was a die-hard loyal WindClanner. She appreciated that about him. Someone as loyal to their own clan as Mistlewwhisker was to Dawnstar and ShadowClan was someone she could respect. Perhaps, one day, Crowtooth would be sitting up here with her, rather than below her. An equal deserved to be on the same footing.

Well... not quite an equal.

Crowtooth's blabbering kept her thoughts from slinking too far away, his dramatics earning an eye roll from the ShadowClan deputy. "A shame. I had assumed your ego was stronger than a comment from a toad." Calling herself the equivalent of "bunny" was strange. She was used to being called it, and it hardly bothered her--you are what you eat after all--but saying it herself was interesting.

A cruel mistress? Since she became deputy? Mistlewhisker nearly snorted. She had been a cruel mistress for far longer than that, if she had to guess. She wondered idly if anyone truly thought she was cruel. Her eye drifted to Grousepaw, the apprentice stiff next to the other medicine cats. Looking down at Crowtooth again, Mistlewhisker was able to catch his congratulations. She smiled a little, dipping her head.

"Thank you. I am thrilled to serve ShadowClan as its deputy." More than she showed, too. Being deputy was everything she dreamed and more. Yes, she was busy, and yes, her clanmates were often nothing but trouble, but solving problems and working with the high-ranks and Enforcers gave her immense satisfaction.

And of course, the RiverClan battle was an inevitable conversation topic. Mistlewhisker looked back on the event, remembering the cats she fought. It had been a relatively quick battle, but she had done decent damage to her opponents. "I focused on quality, rather than quantity." She meowed cooly, as though she wasn't talking about the mauling of cats who were trying to defend their home. "How many did you kill?" She purred with an aura of someone who had killed many, even though she had not given the killing blow to anyone. She would see how he reacted.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old July 12th, 2024, 10:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28M / ShC

---

The tom followed Hawkbite's gaze to silverpelt, scanning the shining expanse of stars that gathered in a large swath like cobwebs. At his question, he flicked his tail.

"If RiverClan is as guilty as they are, StarClan shouldn't and wouldn't punish us. And based on the evidence, RiverClan deserved what they got." The marbled tom took his eyes off the stars and began to groom again, drawing his tongue over his flank, licking his healed wounds as he remembered the battle with Owltalon for what seemed like the billionth time.

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

"That's a fair thought," Hawkbite would speak before lowering his gaze towards the Seastones. So far, everyone was being civil. So far, no announcements had been made. It was a slow going, he supposed. "What do you think they're even up to out there? Dying? Getting lost somewhere? Do you think they'll even come back?" He'd inquire, letting his thoughts flow for once without hesitation. Everyone was so busy with their own conversations, it felt fine to discuss this.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 13th, 2024, 07:36 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

"That's a fair thought," Hawkbite would speak before lowering his gaze towards the Seastones. So far, everyone was being civil. So far, no announcements had been made. It was a slow going, he supposed. "What do you think they're even up to out there? Dying? Getting lost somewhere? Do you think they'll even come back?" He'd inquire, letting his thoughts flow for once without hesitation. Everyone was so busy with their own conversations, it felt fine to discuss this.

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28M / ShC

---

The tom blinked thoughtfully. What were RiverClan getting up to? He finally shrugged. "I don't know." He rumbled. "But I do know they will come back. Based on whay Fadingstar said as they retreated.. he won't let us win for long."

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:18 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Cinderpaw
~<>~
35/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

It had been Cinderpaw’s expectation that no one would speak to her - she didn’t attend the battle against RiverClan, so there was no companionship she felt towards those in the other Clans, they all had a history of bad blood with each other, a history of wrongdoings and of violence, one battle together wouldn’t change that regardless of if Cinder had personally attended or not. Still, when the apprentice who carried the scent of oak trees and squirrels sat next to her and said hello, part if the tripod was curious.

The two of them could never be friends, that simply wasn’t in the cards for Cinderpaw, who even felt awkward already with such a small interaction. Would it be seen as disloyalty to her clan if she had a conversation with the ThunderClan apprentice? And, more than that, would they even be able to communicate? The way Cinder uses sign language is… unconventional to say the least of it - she was never taught a universal language, she simply made up signs for herself as well as watched what other cats did with their paws, ears, whiskers and tails when they spoke. If there was someone in ShadowClan who knew how to properly communicate nonverbally they had never reached out and Cinder was never made aware of them.

”Hello,” she signs back anyway with a small wave of her tail and a slight smile. Is this progress? She isn’t sure.

Mallowpaw
85/100

The ShadowClan apprentice returned her greeting with a wave of her tail. Mallowpaw was thankful that she was willing to interact with her, unlike Quietpaw at the last gathering she had been to. She seemed to have the worst luck when it came to talking to cats at gatherings; hopefully this one would be better. She just wanted to talk, to ease the loneliness that gripped her heart if only for a short time.

But the she-cat hadn't given her any content to work with, so she was left trying to find something to say. As she thought, Mallowpaw's eyes drifted back to the stump of her leg before she forced them back again. She knew she shouldn't stare, she knew that, but she always did.

"What's your name?" Mallowpaw asked her after a few heartbeats. "I'm Mallowpaw."

(This post isn't the best, sorry)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; July 14th, 2024 at 02:02 AM.
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:23 AM
silly little shepherd dog

Bump Policy: The next day is usually fine!
My Mood: Angelic
Post Re: July Gathering

Foxfeather
she/her | slender, peach-colored longhair with white patches and dark gold eyes

Foxfeather let out a sigh of relief upon seeing another cat that seemed just as anxious about this moon's gathering as she was. Though if she was truthful with herself, she would probably be just as skittish on any other gathering night, no matter how normal.

She padded quietly on white-mottled feet, humming as she went to dispel any chance of accidentally sneaking up on the other cat. "Nervous?" She asked softly, her long peach-colored fur brushing against Fleetsmoke's as she settled down next to her. "...I'm a chronic worrier, so I understand," she said, tilting her head cordially. Foxfeather figured it was about time she finally put some real effort into getting to know her own clanmates. Her tail slowly lashed behind her, not yet quite able to fully relax.

(@isla | this is my first post, hope it's alright ^^)
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:29 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider. View Post

[Risingstorm| thunderclan warrior|Purrks: just a scratch-Beefed up 3-shadow fiend ]

the tom took notice of the scars "Nice hope you did Riverclan deserves all the scars they can get." he said with a soft hiss in his words then the she cat asked for his name rising didn't really want to give it out but definitely didn't want to be called mouseheart so its better to give his real name "My name is risingstorm and you?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head "maybe you're mudfur." he said taking note of her pelt that looked similar to his

(note my characters feelings/word don't represent mine)
Doeflame

He gave her his name, leaving Doeflame slightly disappointed. She had been looking forwards to calling him Mouseheart. Oh well, Risingstorm it was.

"I'm Doeflame," she told him. "Which I already told you. Maybe that ear rip is worse than it seems." She contorted her features into an expression of thoughtfulness, hiding the grin lurking beneath the surface. "Although Mudfur might suit me better. I like splashing in mud during greenleaf. Nice and cool. We don't have enough of it anymore." A slight tilt of the head. "What do you think, reckon a name change is in order?"

(Not a great post, sorry)
Old July 13th, 2024, 10:32 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wildpaw
| He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: None |
“That’s it!? But I want to play!!”

Wildpaw hit his mark perfectly and his front crashed into Vinepaw, though the older apprentice didn't seem very bothered or prey-like at all, rather he just turned and kind of awkwardly laughed and told Wildpaw to get off. Well, no that's not how hunting works... you gotta bite first, right? Wildpaw hasn't actually gone hunting yet so he doesn't know but he practiced while he was pretty sure that's what you do. Soooo! He raised his little kitten fangs, his are loose but have yet to fall out for some reason, so they were still pretty razor sharp. Mom says that he'll have big kit teeth soon though! Or maybe they were apprentice teeth now! But before he could even think about 'killing' his prey, his mentor, mister grumpy-no-fun, came bounding over and doing that very annoying thing he does where he pulls Wildpaw from what he's doing and then yells at him. Wildpaw kind of just tunes him out at this point, though he did listen the first couple times, promise, it's just gotten old now.

Wildpaw only fell off of Vinepaw's back and turned to face his mentor with a slight lash of his tail, his nose scrunched up and his ears airplaned, he sneezed once. "I'm hunting prey, if you have to know. Vinepaw is the rabbit! I was practicing to be a warrior, duh. There's nothing wrong with practice." The apprentice finished with a huff and sat back on his haunches abruptly. "Besides! Vinepaw doesn't mind me practicing on him, right Vinepaw? Right!" Wildpaw finished with a glance towards the other apprentice but never actually allowed him time to speak before turning to his mentor again. "So I don't know what I did wrong. OH oh! Actually scratch that! It was my pounce right! I shouldn't talk while pouncing on prey, that makes sense, it'll spook them away, right? And maybe I should bite sooner? I was about to bite when you interrupted me, promise, see I'm a good hunter!"
[ @Tallstar - Vinepaw | @Fish - Ashcloud ]
Flame gif made by Emeraldcatt on DA

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing