Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Grow up [p]
by Kix
Last post by Kix
Today 08:16 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:13 PM
An Eternal Legacy...
by Blaaze
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:06 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Sageflower0714
Today 08:05 PM
do what you won't regret |...
by val
Last post by val
Today 07:59 PM

Old January 7th, 2024, 09:35 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Twilight Falls

Event [#event]

"No, if you are blind you do not need to close your eyes." He suspected the waterfall's noise would be enough of a challenge for those who came with vision loss. That was part of why he chose this landmark, to ensure cats had to be on their toes to succeed. [ @christmasfawn ]

Once the ground had gathered, Scorchedfang would lead them to the edge of the forest. They were near the bottom of the falls, and while it was possible for a cat to fall into the pool, Scorchedfang suspected the rocks around the water's edge would disuade cats from taking a blind dive. If not... he supposed he could fish them out.

"Remember: eyes shut otherwise!" He had to raise his voice to be heard above the crashing water. "Get ready... GO!"

[ As a little reminder too, cats should have some difficulty hearing as they're very closed to the waterfall! That'll be an extra challenge to overcome until they put some distance between them and it.

Next post will be 1/9, where I will begin to roll to see if cats hit / miss what they're tracking. Until you have those results, please don't explicitly state your cat has caught something

If you haven't posted yet - this is the last call to participate! My next post will only include mentions for those who posted // you can still join in, I just won't be using the Clan-wide mentions. ]

Old January 7th, 2024, 09:39 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Mistyfalls closed her eyes, trying to follow any scents she could find, tho the loud sounds of the waterfall was deafening and she was having a hard time finding her way around.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; January 7th, 2024 at 09:39 AM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:48 AM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire-Warrior-She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator

Event Post

Swiftfire waited for the cats to gather, watching each one curiously. Would her best chances of success be in a pair, or alone? Her eyes fell onto Littleshock, and the long-legged hunter padded over to the orange and white molly, mewing a quiet greeting.
"Care to hunt together?" She asked, "We have better chances as a team, and no one said cats couldn't work together." She swiveled an ear around to listen as Scorchedfang addressed blindness, then give the word to start. She shot a glance at Littleshock briefly before her eyes closed and she began stalking off toward the far side of the falls, allowing her coat to get a slight dose of spray to dampen her own scent.

@Poprock //if you wanted them to work together.
Old January 7th, 2024, 09:56 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Distracted

Hog Strike
|Windclan warrior| He/Him|
purrks: Beefed up tier 1 - Ultimate predator

Hog Strike was quick to shut his eyes, he took a moment to remain still and try to sharpen his focus if he could, however that worked before he slid into a hunters crouch, stealthily creeping along and keeping his jaws parted so that if prey got near he would be able to tell. The falls would've usually been a pleasant thing to hear he'd assume but when trying to focus on something like this without as good of an ability to hear and no ability to see, he made every step with caution, he caught a scent at last, perfect. The pace he was going was ticking him off but he couldn't risk tripping, at this speed he'd hopefully be able to just bump into an obstacle then go around. He took a few steps toward where the scent got stronger, every time he tried to instinctually listen the roar dulled all the other sounds. It was frustrating to the say the least, but he'd manage. The scent gradually go stronger so he was clearly going toward it, he tried to not put too much pressure on his paw steps so if he were to step on a twig he'd be able to move his paw away before he accidentally snapped it. Slow and steady wins the race afterall. The scent was stronger now, and Hog Strike prepared to leap, springing at the prey and hoping he hadn't misjudged where it was.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old January 7th, 2024, 10:06 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

LICHENSPROUT

Lichensprout quickly closed his eyes. He lowered himself to the ground and began searching. Surely there would have to be something. She opened her mouth to taste the air. A soft scent engulfed her senses. She was on the trail of.. Something? Was it something? All she could do was hope, really.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind

Last edited by CollapsingStars; January 7th, 2024 at 10:07 AM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 10:42 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy had remained at the back of the group, interested to see what kind of event Scorchedfang had decided to hold. Fallownose wasn't disappointed, finding the idea of hunting with difficulty hearing and so sight very intriguing.

Having no questions, he waited until Scorchedfang called go before closing his eyes and moving off to hopefully find some prey. And also hopefully not make an absolute fool of himself in front of the handsome tom who had rescued him all those moons ago.

Prey scent was strong, and Fallownose quickly picked out the trail of a mouse to follow. Slowly and carefully, he crept in the direction that he could scent it, praying to StarClan (it wasn't them that had told ThunderClan about WindClan's problems, it had to have been Willowbrook. StarClan wouldn't do that) that he didn't scare it away or run into anything.

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives
Old January 7th, 2024, 10:50 AM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: don't bump, please understand!!
My Mood: Paranoid

Asterblink

A tall almond-eyed non-binary cat with vitiligo and green/blue heterochromia

VC: a strong British accent.
Asterblink nodded as they closed their eyes. Uh, oh. They had underestimated this. With the sound of the deafening waterfall and their closed eyes, this was going to be a tiny bit hard.

Asterblink sniffed the air, and--

Ah! The scent of rabbit.

Although, would Asterblink actually catch it, or would they not? They had never been here, so they were just blindly crawling around with no map of the actual place in their head. Plus, there was the deafening sound of the waterfall.
Hopefully I don't look like an idiot.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by felidays; January 7th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Old January 7th, 2024, 11:06 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Brightpaw joined the summons at- just the right time, apparently. Thank the stars, they were only just starting. She quickly gathered information about what was going on. They were hunting blind and all but deaf next to the waters. Cause that sounded like a great idea. Well, she guessed it could only hurt so much to try. Just tread carefully, move slowly. She was one-hundred percent going to stand on a thorn.

Scorchedfang gave the go and she slammed her eyes shut, then loosened them to a more relaxed position. She bent her head close to the ground and began searching for a scent, paws drifting and feeling the ground carefully before each step. Her nostrils flared shortly later as they picked up a scent, and she began to stealthily follow it.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 7th, 2024, 11:17 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Yeehaw

ravenwing closed his eyes, remaining unmoving in his place for the moment. the waterfall loudly roared next to him and he took a few deep breaths before slowly following along the sound of the other cats leaving to hunt. mouth slightly agape he sped up to a slow trot, slowly but surely nearing a area that must have been a regular path for a lot of animals.
he stilled, head turning to decipher the direction and age of the collection of smells.
there had been prey here just recently.. his eyes closed he felt even more unsure and quite honestly didnt really know what to do with himself, afraid to step into something sharp or run head first into a tree.
he followed the animals scent with careful steps and the constant expectation to hit a tree head on.

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old January 7th, 2024, 11:34 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Bravebird
She/her | 42 moons | Beefed Up T3 • One with the Warren
The noise of the waterfall ringing in her ears, Bravebird allowed her eyes to close as she slipped into a crouch. Jaws parting to draw in more of the scent around her she quickly caught the trail of what smelled like a vole. Carefully her paws moved forward as she let them feel any vibrations on the moorlands. Her ears flattened against her head to try and block out the noise of the waterfall, nose twitching as she followed the prey scent she could track. The spray from the waterfall dampened her fur a bit and she readjusted her tracking path so that she wouldn't just fall right into the water.

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥