Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:35 AM
Rivercloud everything...
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:25 AM
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:10 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 06:01 AM

Old November 22nd, 2020, 10:43 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Marigoldpaw growled triumphantly as she felt her claws sink into Brightpaw’s flesh. Haha! Yes! Oh yeah! I’d did it! I’m awesome! I defeated some Windclan scum! I-oooooooowwwww! The golden furred she cat let out a short howl of surprise as she felt claws scratch her flank. It wasn’t to deep but it started bleeding anyway. Her lime eyes widened and she snarled. She dug her class into the ground and swished her tail angrily.

After a moment of complete stillness Marigoldpaw launched herself at Brightpaw. At the last minute she moved to the right and (tries to) aims a slash at Brightpaw’s side. If it worked Marigoldpaw will have given the Windclan scum a nice long cut down their side. After a moment she continued to growl claws dyed red with blood. “Had enough Weakpaw? She taunted.
( @Saltyteardrops )

Old November 22nd, 2020, 10:51 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

@Wolfgirl8
Brightpaw smirked as they saw the mouse-brain started to bleed. Then confusion rolled over them, as they stated blankly at the not moving apprentice. Which caused them to be caught completely off guard by the sudden movement. The windclan cat hissed in frustration, at the sting of tearing flesh, and the warmth of their blood coating their pelt. They now realized how stupid fighting with barely any training sounded.
"I'm not weak!" They snarled, taking a few steps back, then lunging for the Shadowclan cat's face.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; November 22nd, 2020 at 10:55 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:06 PM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldpaw internally grinned. Yes! Perfect! My taunt worked! Weakpaw’s anry! Hooray! Now they’ll be rash! Like I usually am..I mean! Marigoldpaw let out a growl when suddenly Brightpaw lunged for her face. The golden furred apprentice just barely held in a startled meow. Just in time she ducked protecting her face but she felt her ear tear a little. Blood trickled down it and onto her face. There was now a little nick in the golden furred apprentice’s ear.

Marigoldpaw snarled. While she liked scars and thought they were cool she did NOT like that this Windclan scum had landed some blows on her. They were even now. Both had landed two blows on each other. Marigoldpaw was determined that Brightpaw wouldn’t land anymore on her. With a hiss the golden apprentice streak towards Brightpaw only to zigzag in hopes of confusing them. After a moment they lunged at the same time pressing themselves towards the ground in an attempt to wipe Brightpaw’s paws form underneath them or at the very least unbalance Weakpaw.
( @Saltyteardrops Don’t be insulted by Marigoldpaw’s rude nickname she does that to a lot of cats(some of her nicknames are Pipsqeak and Frostface)

Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:29 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

@Wolfgirl8
(I like the nickname Weakpaw, it's very creative lol)
Ha! Take that scum They looked at the mark they'd given the other apprentice, They'd make sure to meet this cat at the next gathering. They got ready for an attack when Marigdpaw moved. Then got dizzy when she started moving in different directions. Struggling to tell where she was going to come at them from. They got caught off guard like before, and lost ballance. They laid on the ground stunned
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:43 PM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldpaw grinned and wobbled slightly. All that running in circles had made her dizzy. She stumbled fir a moment before mostly regaining her balance. Ignoring the blood dripping down her fur and ear she moved towards Brightpaw. Ha! Yes take that! Wohoo! Go me! I can’t believe that worked though! Honestly it was just a hunch of a good idea! I mean-I totally knew it was going to work and wasn’t slightly desperate! “Ha! Take that Weakpaw! Take that Windclan! Marigoldpaw is coming for revenge!” She triumphantly whispered underneath her breath. As she reached Brightpaw she put her paws on the other apprentice’s shoulder hopefully pinning them down. The golden she cat let out a growl and made sure to shive her fangs close to Brightpaw’s face but she didn’t actually do anything. After a moment Marigoldpaw loosened her grip. “Leave now! I won this battle and you know it! And uhhhhh...give me that prey!” Marigoldpaw didn’t love saying the last part as she thought hunting some Windclan prey HERSELF would be even more satisfying but if it was a way to make Windclan suffer she’d do it.
( @Saltyteardrops Thanks I honestly just create random things on the spot. Lol )

Last edited by Wolfgirl8; November 22nd, 2020 at 11:44 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 12:55 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

@Wolfgirl8
Brightpaw winced at the weight of Marigoldpaw on their shoulder. They hated the self-righteous kit with every fibre of their being.
"Take the puny Shrew, see if I care." They huffed, standing up dispite the extra weight.
"But don't come back into our territory again" They added before limping off weakly
Old November 23rd, 2020, 01:01 AM
Hehe I exist

Marigoldpaw smirked but after a moment she sighed. “Alright then...and...you did good in the battle,” The golden furred apprentice said kind of hating saying that. Stupid Adderfang lessons! Listen to your inner code! Be a good sport! Be honorable! I can)t believe it’s working it’s way into my life. The golden furred apprentice let out a growl and grabbed the shrew. She hated the smell of Windclan that it carried and with another flow growl she turned around heading back into shadowclan’s territory. Hopefully she could catch some random prey and bring it back along with the shrew. So with a flick of the tail Marigoldpaw disappeared into the shadows.
( @Saltyteardrops Thanks for doing this! It was fun! )

Old November 26th, 2020, 11:48 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Beyond_Carrot - Ready for Stripeseed! | @Creeped Out - Just letting you know that this has started. I'll mention you again once it's time for Moonshine to step in to prevent spam.

The large warrior growled as he dashed after the red squirrel. Only the Guardians could possibly comprehend to what extent he despised them. Their chatters were obnoxious, and they had the most annoying habit of taunting felines before proceeding to lead them on the most wild, pointless chases through leaves and branches.

Unusually enough, this particular squirrel had chosen not to leap for the familiar safety of the trees. Instead, it raced towards the marsh, and as much as Talonstone loathed mud, he refused to allow the squirrel to escape. Such a meaty creature had the potential to feed three mouths, and leafbare was approaching. They couldn't afford to waste any prey.

With a sharp lunge and a bite, Talonstone snapped the creature's neck, effectively bringing it down, and he huffed to himself. Sat down. Took a close look at his surroundings. Scented the air. And... he was on the wrong side of the border.

The shadowcat warrior stood back up warily. If he was lucky, then no one would notice, but since when was luck ever on his side?
Have a wonderful day!
Old November 26th, 2020, 12:00 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
// @Beyond_Carrot - Ready for Stripeseed! | @Creeped Out - Just letting you know that this has started. I'll mention you again once it's time for Moonshine to step in to prevent spam.

The large warrior growled as he dashed after the red squirrel. Only the Guardians could possibly comprehend to what extent he despised them. Their chatters were obnoxious, and they had the most annoying habit of taunting felines before proceeding to lead them on the most wild, pointless chases through leaves and branches.

Unusually enough, this particular squirrel had chosen not to leap for the familiar safety of the trees. Instead, it raced towards the marsh, and as much as Talonstone loathed mud, he refused to allow the squirrel to escape. Such a meaty creature had the potential to feed three mouths, and leafbare was approaching. They couldn't afford to waste any prey.

With a sharp lunge and a bite, Talonstone snapped the creature's neck, effectively bringing it down, and he huffed to himself. Sat down. Took a close look at his surroundings. Scented the air. And... he was on the wrong side of the border.

The shadowcat warrior stood back up warily. If he was lucky, then no one would notice, but since when was luck ever on his side?
Stripeseed strode along the edge of the border, letting the peaty-scented breeze sweep through his fur. Alone, where he had time to collect his thoughts, he felt much more relaxed than with any of his Clanmates.

Suddenly, a motion seen out of the corner of his eye caught his attention. He turned and observed a muscular ShadowClan tom chasing a chattering red squirrel near the border. Licking his lips, he admired the meaty prey. It was a shame not many of the creatures ventured into WindClan territory.

But wait-- the squirrel wasn't veering up any of the nearby pines. It pelted straight for the border, showing no signs of stopping. Stripeseed watched at first with bewilderment and then outrage as the ShadowClan cat ignored the border, racing over it, and killed the squirrel with a nip to its neck.

The tom seemed to realize his mistake and glanced around guiltily, but Stripeseed was already racing towards him from the crest of the hill, a snarl curled on his lip. "What do you think you're doing on WindClan territory, mouse-fodder? You're trespassing, and stealing our prey!" He knew the squirrel was initially ShadowClan's, but after it crossed the boundary it was fair game. "Unless StarClan themselves bestowed you with explicit permission, prepare to have your fur ripped off," he spat, sinking low into a tense battle-crouch.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old November 26th, 2020, 02:38 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Beyond_Carrot

The unmistakable mixed scent of rabbit, grass, and sunlight wafted over from behind, and the warrior turned to face the incoming windrunner. He took a defensive step back upon noticing the snarl painted on the other feline's maw, tracking his movements carefully. Guardians, even a newborn kitten could likely sense the hostility radiating from the rabbitchaser!

Kicking the squirrel back with his hindleg, Talonstone regarded his opponent with caution. "I was taught that rabbits preferred avoiding war," the warrior remarked, uncharacteristically brash. "Perhaps I was taught wrong." Swift as a swerving starling, he swiped his wet paw against the earth in front of him and watched the windrunner curiously for a reaction. After all, he had just marked the wind's land as shadowcat territory. The upside? He wasn't trespassing anymore.

"The stars have cursed me many times over," the frost-furred feline replied calmly -- a stark contrast to the windcat's snarling. "I no longer require their permission for anything."

Talonstone flicked his tail in a "I dare you to come at me" sort of motion, then lowered himself into his own version of a battle stance, tense and ready to act at the slightest sign of an attack, but also restraining himself to prevent from dashing at false calls. He doubted that the windrunner would do much damage, regardless.
Have a wonderful day!