Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 12:08 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:06 AM

Old November 8th, 2022, 11:43 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersun View Post
WillowSpark

Now WillowSpark was prepared, she saw DuskWind tense up, and the moment the she-cat was in the air, WillowSpark bolted under her and turned around to face her opponent again, not letting DuskWind's claws get anywhere near her.
Duskwind landed gracefully, and whipped around quickly. She hissed, and ran at Willowspark again. This time, she was ready for the she-cat to run off again. If she did, the Dark Forest warrior planned on sticking out her paws to trip Willowspark. If the other cat didn't jump out of the way, Duskwind would throw another blow at the she-cat's throat.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 8th, 2022, 02:58 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Duskwind landed gracefully, and whipped around quickly. She hissed, and ran at Willowspark again. This time, she was ready for the she-cat to run off again. If she did, the Dark Forest warrior planned on sticking out her paws to trip Willowspark. If the other cat didn't jump out of the way, Duskwind would throw another blow at the she-cat's throat.
WillowSpark

The lithe she-cat knew she had to mix it up, so, instead of jumping as she normally would, or dodging to the side, she dove under Duskwinds belly, digging her claws deep into it and pulling, spinning back to face her when she emerged.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old November 8th, 2022, 03:10 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
WillowSpark

The lithe she-cat knew she had to mix it up, so, instead of jumping as she normally would, or dodging to the side, she dove under Duskwinds belly, digging her claws deep into it and pulling, spinning back to face her when she emerged.
Duskwind winced when she felt claws enter her stomach, but she slammed down with her hind paws when Willowspark slid out halfway. Her paws landed on Willowspark's stomach, and Duskwind quickly unsheathed her claws.

Old November 8th, 2022, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Duskwind winced when she felt claws enter her stomach, but she slammed down with her hind paws when Willowspark slid out halfway. Her paws landed on Willowspark's stomach, and Duskwind quickly unsheathed her claws.
WillowSpark

The lithe cat growled and flexed her stomach so the claws didn't get too deep. Arching her neck, she slammed her teeth around one of DuskWind's hind legs, she kept applying pressure until she felt her teeth scratch bone. She lifted her hind leg as stealthily as she could and slammed it into Duskwind's chin. Yet again she was thankful for her hight.

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old November 8th, 2022, 03:17 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
WillowSpark

The lithe cat growled and flexed her stomach so the claws didn't get too deep. Arching her neck, she slammed her teeth around one of DuskWind's hind legs, she kept applying pressure until she felt her teeth scratch bone. She lifted her hind leg as stealthily as she could and slammed it into Duskwind's chin. Yet again she was thankful for her hight.
Duskwind gritted her teeth, and made a small grunt of pain. She jumped off of Willowspark, and glared. The tortoiseshell stood stock still, awaiting the warrior's next move.

Old November 8th, 2022, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Duskwind gritted her teeth, and made a small grunt of pain. She jumped off of Willowspark, and glared. The tortoiseshell stood stock still, awaiting the warrior's next move.
WillowSpark

The she-cat got up as fast as she could and instantly found her target. She narrowed her eyes as Duskwind didn't make another move. It was suspicious, even though she had gotten up fast, there were plenty of times where the warrior could have attacked her and gotten the best of her. WillowSpark flattened her ears and growled. Not wanting to fall into whatever kind of trap this was.

Old November 8th, 2022, 03:37 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
WillowSpark

The she-cat got up as fast as she could and instantly found her target. She narrowed her eyes as Duskwind didn't make another move. It was suspicious, even though she had gotten up fast, there were plenty of times where the warrior could have attacked her and gotten the best of her. WillowSpark flattened her ears and growled. Not wanting to fall into whatever kind of trap this was.
Duskwind sat down. "I think we're done!" She purred.

Old November 8th, 2022, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Duskwind sat down. "I think we're done!" She purred.
WillowSpark

The she-cat stayed tense, staring at DuskShine through slitted eyes, waiting for the attack. She didn't move any closer to the cat. "I don't trust that." Her only other communication after that was a flick of her tail.

Old November 8th, 2022, 06:24 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
WillowSpark

The she-cat stayed tense, staring at DuskShine through slitted eyes, waiting for the attack. She didn't move any closer to the cat. "I don't trust that." Her only other communication after that was a flick of her tail.
Duskwind felt her lip twitch. Damn it. She lashed her tail once, and stayed put. "I'm serious!" She insisted with a forced smile.

Old November 8th, 2022, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Duskwind felt her lip twitch. Damn it. She lashed her tail once, and stayed put. "I'm serious!" She insisted with a forced smile.
WillowSpark

The she-cat sighed. She knew better now. "Lip twitch and tail lash. Both signs of annoyance. You were going to try and attack me huh?" She said darkly, and with a glance behind her, ran into the bushes, acting as though she had run away, but instead pulled out behind them silently and quickly rolling in a patch of something to cover her scent.
The battle was still going. She was camouflaged in the dense brush. Making he way around in a large half circle, she was now behind Duskwind. She found an area where she would be hidden as long as she crouched low, but still able to jump over for attack. She decided to wait to see what Duskwind's reaction would be as well as if the she-cat had spotted her.