Today 06:46 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:10 AM

Old March 12th, 2020, 05:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Tawnyflame marked the last tree that ran along the border and turned to the others, motioning with her tail that she was heading back to camp. She was excited tk get back and report an uneventful patrol.

@Foxmasterrr @Willow_fang
Old March 13th, 2020, 10:54 AM
*TacoBellApproved*

My Mood: Dark

Willowfang looked back at her apprentice, who seemed to be mimicking Tawny and her. Willow's nose twitched one last time as she took one last apprehensive sniff. Willowfang didn't know why she was so worried all the time. It's nothing, she reassured herself. With a final swish of her tail, Willow made sure Foxpaw knew that the patrol was over.

@Ever @Foxmasterrr
Old March 15th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

| @Jynx; |

Fogpaw hated the scent of Shadowclan, but he understood that they didn't like their scent either. "But I love the fishy smell. It's normal to me.", he meowed. Well shadowclan scent was normal to shadowclan as well. "Aren't they the clan who eats lizards and frogs?", he asked with curiosity. Fogkit looked at his mentor.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old March 16th, 2020, 03:45 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Head still ringing from the blows, Fawnsqueak could feel the slow spread of warmth on the side of his face as he stumbled in the direction he believed to be RiverClan camp. His vision was blurry and comprised of color aberrations, steps staggered while he fought an ongoing battle with nausea. That stranger in the outskirts—the old burly golden tom that hadn’t yet provided a name—had really done a number on him. A strained puff fell from him into the chilly spring air, so he paused to rasp in a couple breaths, working himself up to raising his head and scanning the surroundings for familiar landmarks. But he couldn’t take the sight in, senses overwhelmed by input that was far too bright and jumbled together and oh stars above hewasgoingtobesick— Fawnsqueak winced, squeezed his eyes shut. He could no longer discern if he was feeling the wrath of vertigo from his head injury or if he was actually swaying at this point; all he knew was that everything hurt.

@Bumblebelly

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; March 16th, 2020 at 03:46 AM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 06:57 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Black ears perked to the sound of the forest; Bumblebelly heard a noise, but it wasn't prey. He paused as the breeze gushed through his thick charcoal coat, pushing his whiskers back. He hadn't usually gone to the borders, he had no need to, but a lack of prey within the forest was pushing him further and further out of his comfort zone, leaving the black tabby to hunt near others territory. He pressed his golden stomach low to the ground as he smelt the Riverclan markings, and the Riverclan cat to go with it, but wouldn't they have scented him within the twisting winters winds? Bumblebelly pushed him up, only to become twice as alarmed to see such a dazed cat, alone and far from home. He paused, hesitating just for a moment, before quickly crossing the border. He approached with caution, of course. "Speak your name at once! If.. you can, I suppose." His voice had started with a growl but now in the others presences, he could see just how wonky Fernsqueak was.
@Dipper

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 16th, 2020, 01:46 PM
the stars are aligned

The sound of a voice reached Fawnsqueak and bounced around in his bleeding mind, words distorted beyond recognition but the tone saved him from complete cluelessness. Ears flattened to his head to block out what was essentially just noise at this point, but he dared peek open one eye--then the other--to search the area for the source of the call. And when he found it, that probably wasn't a fellow RiverClanner. There was room for error in his blurry take on the world. "Hey," he greeted in a pained wisp, may as well have croaked. Fawnsqueak attempted to straighten out on shaky legs and appear somewhat respectable, tough in the face of grappling with the headache from hell. "Are you..." Fawnsqueak forced himself to sweep the surroundings, and he groaned when he realized. "Am I at the border--? This isn't... I thought--" Sputtering, he wished he could better voice his annoyance with himself, his cloudy thoughts. "I was trying to get to camp."

@Bumblebelly

Last edited by Fawn; March 16th, 2020 at 01:46 PM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 02:38 PM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
The sound of a voice reached Fawnsqueak and bounced around in his bleeding mind, words distorted beyond recognition but the tone saved him from complete cluelessness. Ears flattened to his head to block out what was essentially just noise at this point, but he dared peek open one eye--then the other--to search the area for the source of the call. And when he found it, that probably wasn't a fellow RiverClanner. There was room for error in his blurry take on the world. "Hey," he greeted in a pained wisp, may as well have croaked. Fawnsqueak attempted to straighten out on shaky legs and appear somewhat respectable, tough in the face of grappling with the headache from hell. "Are you..." Fawnsqueak forced himself to sweep the surroundings, and he groaned when he realized. "Am I at the border--? This isn't... I thought--" Sputtering, he wished he could better voice his annoyance with himself, his cloudy thoughts. "I was trying to get to camp."

@Bumblebelly
Bumblebelly felt sick as the foul stench of the other clan began to creep its way up in his sensitive feline nostrils, clinging to his coat and throat, but he pushed through it. A cat was is cat, regardless of alliances! His morals screamed, trying to deafen the loyalty to his clan that scorned him. He moved over, pressing their flanks together in a poor effort attempt to stabilize the other. Was this cat an apprentice? He was certainly the size of one. Did he have a mentor? "Take it easy, Bud." Ugh, Bud? With a Riverclan cat? His standards were, apparently, dropping drastically. "Alright, you don't seem okay and apart of me thinks that's not to do with your Riverlcan mouse brains so I think its time we get you home," What was the best way to do that? Bumblebelly latched his jaw carefully around the toms scruff, his teeth getting a grip but not one enough to pierce the skin. He lifted Fawnsqueak with a grown, the cat a few centimetres off the ground. Maybe he wasn't an apprentice after all.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 16th, 2020, 03:19 PM
the stars are aligned

Sharply inhaling, Fawnsqueak swiveled when he felt the brush along his flank and wondered when that adjustment had been made, since he didn't remember the blurry blotch of a cat being so close before. But the presence wasn't entirely unwelcome, either. It provided a sense of stability, much needed when his head was ringing and wouldn't quit. As well-intentioned as it was, Fawnsqueak's minimal attention span snapped to the realization that it was also... kind of pathetic that he could barely stand, for star's sake. In fact, he was so downright terrible at standing that this... stranger, not even RiverClan, felt he had to step in.

And bud? Worthy of an eyebrow raise. Fawnsqueak was pretty sure he'd heard right, that he'd just been called "bud" by someone who didn't look or sound anything like Sootflare -- the serial "bud"er. "Yeah, I'm... uh, working on it," he replied in an airy chuckle, "...champ?" Taking in a staggered breath, Fawnsqueak was assured this certainly wasn't a RiverClan cat, and the distinct ShadowClan pine and murk scent had his nose wrinkling.

As he was busy unscrambling what had just been said about his brains, Fawnsqueak felt jaws clench around his scruff and he blurted through a surprised voice crack, "Whoa, hey--!" And he wriggled, squirmy for a fleeting second. "I'm not a lost apprentice, man," came the protest. "It's just-- feels like it's been pecked by seagulls for a moon. Or, sat on by a ShadowClan cat."

@Bumblebelly

Old March 16th, 2020, 05:31 PM
s

His black ears flattened back against the top of his tabby head. Why couldn't the blasted thing keep its mouth shut? Prephpes he was brain-damaged, Bumblebelly thought for a few moments, too much fish in your diet could do a thing! Or at least that's what he had rumours of. But that was kit thinking, or so he told himself.

Bumblebelly's eyes scanned the wooded area, perhaps there was a hole he could dump the cocky little thing down? A ditch he could chuck him in; there was always the risk the weird apprentice-sized warrior could wake up, name and shame Bumblebelly and his clan. Maybe... He could bury him? No risk of waking up then! No, that was a bit too much for Bumblebelly's consequence to deal with. The idea was quickly scrapped and the nameless tom's comments pushed to the side.

"Twakinw yoff- to Wriverwan!" He groaned, the meows muffled by the fur currently in his mouth. His teeth began to dig slightly into the toms skin but he adjusted his grip, it wasn't the first he had to carry a larger-than-kit cat in his mouth like this and it certainly wouldn't be the last. He began to move with large, steady pawsteps, heading into unknown territory he was glad to not be familiar with.

{Should we move to the terroirty or skip on up to this boy strolling into riverclan clearing? I'm not the most familiar with the layout of the map, so whatever you think will be best!}

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; March 16th, 2020 at 05:38 PM.
Old March 16th, 2020, 09:49 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@:Grimm: @Slushie @Blissie Bliss

Though it felt as if he were walking through the thickest mud imaginable, Sagehawk trudged on towards the border with ShadowClan. He couldn't stop the anxiety bubbling in his throat—had he ever been on a patrol that went perfectly fine?

"Just gonna mark the border and leave..." he mumbled, staring at the river in front of them. The ice was melting, finally.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 16th, 2020 at 09:55 PM.