Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:53 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by weevil
Today 09:52 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 09:46 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:45 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 09:42 PM

Old September 7th, 2023, 09:56 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Slatesky (She/Her) (16 moons)
Slatesky finished her mouse and after getting up, padded away to Haven Springs.

(CLOSED)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old September 10th, 2023, 09:22 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Daintydance
the beauty queen | they/them

The magnificent creature strode out of the brush and cover of RiverClan territory, and took their time selecting a place to sit. Taking their time, wanting to find the exact spot where they and their lost love had sat moons ago, snuggled up together, the whispered vows of forever and dreams of the future holding them together like a cojoined lump of childish desires. They had been 14 moons old that day. Their tail had curled around their belly in the most caring, gentle way, and their love had nestled up next to them. They spoke of the coming kits, how they would be together forever.

They had been lying to each other the entire time. Together forever but they were separated by a wall of stardust.

The shadow looked down at the spot they had marked with a white flag in their mental map of the territory, and sat down, feeling their paws slip into the nonexistent pawprints of their youthful self that didn't know any better. How these pebble laden shores had once held their world, and now just held broken fragments of memories. Of times long gone. Daintydance was 34 moons now. It had almost been two years, eight seasons, twenty moons ago, countless days and so many hours. It felt like it had been just yesterday, but also centuries ago. They could remember very little, but what memories they did have were engraved in their mind- they couldn't forget even if they tried. They could easier forget their name than forget what they once had.

"Periwinkleheart. Peri. Winky. The nights have been colder without you, my dearest." They hummed aloud, looking at the sky, the clouds, before looking at the sea. "Littlekit, Russetkit, I hope you're being nice to your mama up there." And finally. Dainty's only daughter. The small, sickly thing that had been so close to death that they had to give their child up, to prevent losing them all.

"My little minnow, my brightest star. I hope you have the coziest bed and the bestest food, and I hope you have so many friends and I hope those Twolegs love you as much as half of what I do."

Wishes towards their family now finished for the day, the fell silent, looking into the waves, magnificently beautiful face scrunched against the waves.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 11th, 2023, 06:33 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe and Featherspirit had went to lionsbeach to collect shells

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 15th, 2023, 10:05 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @Tobi ]

What to do... well, she supposed that depended on whatever Dunepaw was interested in. As she had been getting ready to do a solo patrol to Lionsbeach - hoping to scour the beach for any fun trinkets to bring back - she couldn't help but spot the apprentice milling about. One swift invitation to join her and here they were! Strolling along the Lionsbeach!

"Is your mentor not around often, Dunepaw?" CherrySwirl raised a brow, keeping her pace slowed and in sync with the apprentice. "Did they teach you anything by chance? I'll be honest... I was coming out to look for some shells, but I figured it would be a great time to instill," Her voice deepened, giving the impression of being quite fancy, "my talented and very impressive wisdom." Cherry cracked a grin towards the other, still pacing along the shore as she awaited an answer. Her silly response was only to try and break any potential tension. The first time she actually started training was really scary, but with the understanding and relaxed nature of her former mentor, she was able to relax and settle in. She wasnt too bad either!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 15th, 2023, 10:13 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Dunepaw
20/100
The brown Tom padded beside the she cat his singular eye keeping track of every step he made. The cobwebs around his left eye felt a bit weird but they were supposed to help with the bleeding and the wounds. None. he meowed. He paused as she meowed the next few words. A faint smile flashed across his face momentarily before he thought of how cliffpaw would joke like that. Stars…I miss you cliffpaw taking a deep breath he glanced at cherryswirl haha very funny he shot back playfully disguising his unhappiness at the moment. I went into battle for my clan without any battle training and paid the price of an eye. he paused. I think I’d like to learn a few things before I become a warrior.
@Dust

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 15th, 2023, 12:33 PM
Mama Dust

[ @Tobi ]

Hearing that the Dunepaw had been thrown into the fight with Windclan boiled her blood. An untrained apprentice being thrown to the figurative wolves was a fault on everyone... His mentor for failing to train him, the negligence of even herself and the other warriors who failed to see an apprentice in need... but more than anything, the windclan warrior or apprentice who took advantage of that. Taking a deep breath, CherrySwirl took a moment of quick silence to regulate herself before she glanced at Dunepaw.

"You should have never had to fight in that battle,"
She started, "nor should anyone have allowed you to battle without any training... I'm sorry Dunepaw." She gave the apprentice a wistful smile. "Well, we won't have to worry about that anymore!" In a flash, her more solemn and serious demeanor dissipated. CherrySwirl bounced on her paws, kicking up a few bits of sand. "We'll get you all trained up, that way you can stand your ground next time... and let's see if I can't figure out how to work with your eye... or lack thereof."

The ginger feline gave a thoughtful hum, her tail thrashing behind her. Was there anyone else in the clan see could thing of who had one eye? Or... would she have to outsource this type of information. "Dunepaw, I am unofficially taking you under my wing... First things first. You know how to swim, correct? Living in our territory, it's one of the most important skills. Were you given lessons as a kit?"

Old September 17th, 2023, 10:24 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Slatesky walked down the beach.
(ACTIVITY POST)
(CLOSED)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old September 18th, 2023, 07:05 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

dunepaw
21/100
Dunepaw nodded at his apparently new mentor. With a grunt he agreed to her words. Right about swim training that’s a big sometimes. I can’t swim against strong currents yet but I’m good in calm waters and weaker currents. swimming lessons as a kit? Heck he taught himself to swim.
@Dust
( sorry it’s short I’m tired )

Old September 18th, 2023, 09:40 AM
Mama Dust

[ @Tobi ]

That was a relief. At the very least, Dunepaw knew how to swim... should he ever get caught in the River, she would only worry if it was a strong current. Still, Cherry wanted to make sure they worked on that. It wasn't expected of the apprentice to surf any deadly currents, but should a younger cat or even an inexperienced one fall into the river, he would at least be able to confidently leap in to save them. In fact, CherrySwirl was already coming up with an idea on how to accustom Dune with some more

"Hmmm..." The warrior tilted her head down, closing her eyes in thought, "Say, Dunepaw, is there anything you'd be interesting in learning?" She opened her eyes, glancing at the other with a warm smile, "I can bring you around the borders and territory for a tour, give you a lesson in strong current swimming. Oh! We could do a hunting session! Fishing is always my personal favorite - it's an art... but land hunting can be just as fun and productive. Maybe a battle training? You never know when the other clans will decide to attack..." CherrySwirl trailed off, her pelt bristling at the recent thought of WindClan's attack. Biting back a dry, and quite frankly mean, retort about the rabbit runners, CherrySwirl instead opted to give her pelt a quick lick,

"So, What will it be Dunepaw? Whatcha feeling?"

Old September 18th, 2023, 09:48 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Dunepaw
23/100
he let out a dry laugh at all of the choices. He wasn’t the best at making them. Uhm I’m not quite sure miss. I’ll let you decide on what we do. he meowed. I’m open to anything especially if it means I can help my clan in some way then I’m definitely open to it. One eye or two I’ll do my best! especially if it gives me a chance to get cliffpaw back. he murmured quietly.
@Dust