Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:25 AM
a curse as sweet as...
by ophelia
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:14 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 12:08 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 12:06 AM
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2020, 03:33 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Flintspirit shifted so he was sitting up, curling his tail around the sobbing apprentice as she forced out her story. He could feel his heart breaking for Doepaw, and he nuzzled her head lightly. "Hey... it's okay." No wonder Doepaw always seemed so skittish. Dealing with that at such a young age and also growing up blind? Flintspirit could only imagine how terrible, how scary it would be. "That... That makes sense. As to why you're now afraid of birds." Wow. Could he be anymore of a jerk today? Apparently so. "You know Doepaw, I lost my sisters too. I had four of them." The tomcat didn't talk about this much, it was a dark part in his past and something far away it didn't seem real anymore. But it was still a part that impacted him every day. He was alone, with no littermates to rely on. "Two of them died, about a moon into our lives. Then the other two... well... a fox attacked us. We were all so young. I barely escaped with my own life." Flintspirit closed his eyes at the painful memory. It was faint, but he remembered the yowling and screaming of his sisters, their cries of pain filling his ears. "But they all must've been ready to return to Starclan at that young of an age. And me? Well... I suppose Starclan still believed I had many things to learn before returning to them. And I still do." The tomcat turned to face Doepaw with a small smile. "Sometimes you have to accept the things that have happened have been for the better of your life. Even if they're devastating, awful things, all those experiences make you stronger and wiser in the long run." Cue the bittersweet smile. "I would know."

She listened to him, as her shaking slowly died down. Doepaw felt so incredibly sorry for her mentor... mentor? Was that even the right word to describe what Flintspirit was to her? No... She'd lost her own parents... Maybe... yes... that was the word... She felt so sorry for her Dad... He'd adopted her. Or so she felt like... He'd replaced something she hadn't realised that that even was missing in the first place. Nuzzling further into his chest she curled her tail around him, or well she tried to. It wasn't long enough by any means. She wanted to comfort him but.. the feeling of just acceptance, the heaviness you felt after having a panic attack was taking over her head now... She just wanted to sleep... But should she.... say... something? She.. had to.. Nudging him gently, she rested her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Thank...you....for....sharing... it with... me..." She didn't know what to say... but she would try... That was all she could do.. "Thank you....for... being here... I am... sorry... you... had...to ...deal...w ith... that..." Her sister was there again, in her mind... "I...loved...my...sister... But...I...can...function...she...could...not." She missed snuggling up to her littermate, but.. she'd never talked to her... because she never spoke... "She...didn't..know..things... happened... and... I... could.. not...help....So...I think...it's good.... starclan... took her... She's..safe...with... ma...and da... up there." She'd surprised herself there, she'd without meaning to let it slip... that Flint was the only one she had for now... Snuggling up to him she slowly began to drift off, her fears forgotten in this just calming moment of silence... of sorrow... and of solemness.. "Thank... you...Dad," she whispered to him before sleep pulled her under.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 7th, 2020, 04:17 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Breezehen had stayed up far later than she had intended and had to practically drag herself to the warriors den for sleep. She woke a few more warriors than intended (none would have been preferred) before reaching her nest, tucked strategically in the middle of all the cats for maximum feeling of security.
She stared at her nest, feathers carefully woven into the crevices for comfort. A cold feeling settled in her belly and sudden loneliness began to gnaw at her.
Sleep became an unappealing idea, despite how much she needed it. She didn't want to sleep alone. Not tonight. Despite all the sleeping warriors around her and the careful placing of her nest for this exact reason, she felt lonelier than she had in a long time.
She looked around the crowded den and saw the cat she wanted. She carefully picked her way to him and sat beside his nest, suddenly hesitant.

Her paw carefully tapped his leg, trying to wake him gently.
@Shimm

The tom was snoring softly when all of a sudden the birds in his dream vanished and he felt some cat tapping him. "H-huh?" Sleepily lifting his head and looking around, it took a few blinks and heartbeats to wake up and realize that Breezehen was in front of him. Tilting his head and moving his gaze to look past her shoulder to only see the moonlight streaming instead of sunlight, it was still night. Turning his attention back to the molly Owlwatcher furrowed his eyebrows in concern and confusion. "What's up?" Loudly whispering to the warrior. Propping himself up, stretching, and smacking his dry mouth a few times the tom was finally awake enough to function properly.
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:07 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Breezehen's ears folded backward, suddenly feeling awkward. "I... I can't sleep. Not alone." Tears suddenly welled in her eyes. No, no, no! Not now.....
She breathed heavily, forcing her emotions to settle and blinking the tears back. "I need someone to sleep by." She hoped he understood.
It wasn't new, she'd occasionally be lonely out of seemingly no where and could only sleep near a loved one. Since the raid from Shadowclan.... she would constantly get this, a deep void that ate at her. Company could stifle it's gnawing, but only so much.
@Shimm

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:18 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
"With your... You're going to get killed," he meowed vaguely, flicking his tail.
"No." She growled. Smokekit flicked her tiny tail.

Click my dragons!
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:21 AM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
"No." She growled. Smokekit flicked her tiny tail.
He glanced at her, almost uncertainly. "How do you know?"
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:26 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
He glanced at her, almost uncertainly. "How do you know?"
She looked down. She didn't have an answer to that. Smokekit meowed: "I'm not certain, I just think so."

Click my dragons!
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Chronically Tired

Quote:
She looked down. She didn't have an answer to that. Smokekit meowed: "I'm not certain, I just think so."
Thornkit stared back at her, then at his paws. Something was bothering him, but even he wasn't sure what it was.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:37 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
Thornkit stared back at her, then at his paws. Something was bothering him, but even he wasn't sure what it was.
Smokekit fluffed up her fur and layed back down.

Click my dragons!
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Chronically Tired

Quote:
Smokekit fluffed up her fur and layed back down.
"Can you, uh..." Thornkit trailed off quickly, digging his small claws into the ground. "Nevermind, forget it."
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:51 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
"Can you, uh..." Thornkit trailed off quickly, digging his small claws into the ground. "Nevermind, forget it."
Smokekit perked her ears, but for the rest didn't care. She didn't even look. She layed her ears back down.

Click my dragons!
Closed Thread