by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 05:30 PM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 05:26 PM

Old January 6th, 2024, 09:15 AM

Status: I'm a sad zombie cause Muskratpaw was marked missing cause I haven't posted her as an apprentice yet
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Mantiskit let out a squeal of protest when she sunk into the snow in a place where it was deep enough for a four moon old kit to get stuck. Well now how was she supposed to get out? It took her a while but she eventually managed to free herself. Well not that that was over what should she do? (Stuck in snow, open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 6th, 2024 at 12:50 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 09:51 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
Fleckpaw

"No! Why would I ever steal from the medicine den! I would have my pelt torn off me if I ever did!," the she said getting a little defensive on why he would think that.
The berries where red with little seeds in them. "I just found them growing randomly"
"Why do you randomly have berries stashed away??" And then, as he took a second to actually look at the berries, his heart stopped.

Deathberries.

How had he missed that initially? Perhaps it was his puzzlement she just, randomly had them lying around to begin with. ...Which made him think.

Why did she have poison? Was she dumb, or was she..

His hackles rose, a growl rumbling in the back of his throat. "I don't know where you found berries in leafbare, but these need to leave our camp immediately. They're poisonous - if a kit or another apprentice gets a hold of one and eats it, they'll die."

Wolfpaw didn't wait for her response, scooping up the berries she brought and heading for the camp entrance. He didn't know, what to do with them in actuality, but figured if he buried them away from everyone that'd probably be okay.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 6th, 2024, 11:33 AM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Grovekit

Grovekit's eyes grew wide. "Really? Can I help? Will you show me how?"

@Eraserhead
@Ladiebugg
| Nightpaw |

"Of course." He nods at the young kitten. "Roll up a pile of snow for the head!" He nudges some snow from a snowbank towards the small kitten.

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old January 6th, 2024, 12:59 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
( UEUE I THOUGHT I RESPONDED DHSKJNF you can 100% bump idm at all! T^T )

Ears twitching as the Apprentice began to gingerly eat, keeping watch. Nodding along as the kit spoke up of what happened, how he got back. Why he came back. The one that hit him, made his chest tighten, something he wasn't expecting. Was the 'I missed everyone.'. 3 words that made his day brighter. He would believe, even if it wasn't true, that he was in that cover of 'everyone'.

Pre-emptively, the calico reached his paw out, aiming for it to land on the top of the tabbie's head. "Happy you're back."

[ life got kinda crazy so i just forgot to do so :Sob: ]

Ospreypaw purred lightly when he felt the paw on his head, "I'm happy to be back, I missed being able to train with you. You were one of the best teachers I had, specifically for fighting even though it was only a few moves you taught me before...the sinkhole situation..."

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old January 6th, 2024, 09:07 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Nightpaw |

"Of course." He nods at the young kitten. "Roll up a pile of snow for the head!" He nudges some snow from a snowbank towards the small kitten.

Grovekit

Cautiously, Grovekit patted at the snow with one little paw. The snow was cold on her pads. She shook it. Determined to help, she ignored the cold and pawed the snow together and rolled it into a shape somewhat resembling a ball. "Is that good?" she asked, looking up at the apprentice.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; January 6th, 2024 at 09:08 PM.
Old January 6th, 2024, 10:49 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Grovekit

Cautiously, Grovekit patted at the snow with one little paw. The snow was cold on her pads. She shook it. Determined to help, she ignored the cold and pawed the snow together and rolled it into a shape somewhat resembling a ball. "Is that good?" she asked, looking up at the apprentice.

| Nightpaw |

The tom nods, smiling as he erodes it down. "Just needs a bit more work, and of course!" He smiles. "Pretty good."

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old January 7th, 2024, 08:31 AM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Why do you randomly have berries stashed away??" And then, as he took a second to actually look at the berries, his heart stopped.

Deathberries.

How had he missed that initially? Perhaps it was his puzzlement she just, randomly had them lying around to begin with. ...Which made him think.

Why did she have poison? Was she dumb, or was she..

His hackles rose, a growl rumbling in the back of his throat. "I don't know where you found berries in leafbare, but these need to leave our camp immediately. They're poisonous - if a kit or another apprentice gets a hold of one and eats it, they'll die."

Wolfpaw didn't wait for her response, scooping up the berries she brought and heading for the camp entrance. He didn't know, what to do with them in actuality, but figured if he buried them away from everyone that'd probably be okay.
Fleckpaw

The she was alarmed when he told her what they really are. Jumping back, she watched Wolfpaw run out of the camp to throw them at. The thought of her accidentally killing a bunch of cats all because of her stupidity made her worried and more cautious.
Sitting there, she waited for Wolfpaw to come back, she knows for sure she will be careful next time.

Old January 7th, 2024, 08:49 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Wolfpaw had taken the berries a fair distance away from camp and buried them in a hole beneath a bush. He was careful to cover it up - didn't want a cat accidentally uncovering it later on.

When he returned to camp, his grim face fell back on Fleckpaw. He wasn't happy, but at least she didn't fight him on disposing of the berries. "Next time.. don't bring random berries, or things that look like something Drizzlecloud uses, into camp. Unless you're asked to, or you're absolutely sure what it is." He didn't want to assume the worst, was tryna give her the benefit of the doubt, but this could have killed someone. His mind flickered to Tawnykit, struggling in the nursery as the snake's poison took hold. "Understood?"

[ @Barnaby ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 7th, 2024, 12:47 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ cw for arachnophobia / spiders ]

FUZZPAW
he/him. 9 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

bursting through the camp entrance is fuzzpaw, shivering and shaking like a mad cat. brrrr!! it's cold! shaking fur from his pelt, the mottled tom sets his eyes on the tiny stream running through camp. mmm, ice cold water, perfect! padding towards it, his curiosity piques when he sees something crawling out from behind a stray mossball near the stream. his blood runs cold upon closer inspection and he stops in his tracks.

it's a big, fat, ugly wolf spider.

"sssSPIIDERRR!!!" he shrieks, voice shrill and ringing throughout the camp. "someone come GET RID OF IT. NOW!!!"

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 7th, 2024, 01:00 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post
[ cw for arachnophobia / spiders ]

FUZZPAW
he/him. 9 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

bursting through the camp entrance is fuzzpaw, shivering and shaking like a mad cat. brrrr!! it's cold! shaking fur from his pelt, the mottled tom sets his eyes on the tiny stream running through camp. mmm, ice cold water, perfect! padding towards it, his curiosity piques when he sees something crawling out from behind a stray mossball near the stream. his blood runs cold upon closer inspection and he stops in his tracks.

it's a big, fat, ugly wolf spider.

"sssSPIIDERRR!!!" he shrieks, voice shrill and ringing throughout the camp. "someone come GET RID OF IT. NOW!!!"

Yelling. Someone was yelling. Grumpy, Dewkit padded out of the nursery, rubbing his eyes and scowling. Some apprentice who he didn't remember the name of was howling about a spider. Stomping over, staring at the spider owlishly, he slammed a paw on the small creature and, since he had never had a mother to explain to him that it was a terrible idea, Dewkit stuffed the spider in his mouth, chewed pointedly. And swallowed.

Bitter taste in his mouth, he found a proud grin on his face as he looked up at Fuzzpaw. Yay Dewkit!

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit