Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Talls messy and extremely...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:24 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 09:19 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by R0ttenC4ndy
Today 09:11 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 2nd, 2020, 03:32 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Lionpaw was about to open his mouth and respond to Ivorypaw when he heard someone call his name. Instinctively, the golden tom stood up and looked around. "Oh, it's Ashcloud," he murmured to himself. "Sorry, Ivorypaw, I got to go," Lionpaw apologized as he proceeded towards Ashcloud. He stopped a tail-length away from the older cat and grinned nervously. The golden tom wasn't sure what to expect. "Um, hi. What did you need me for?"

@Zesty Mango @kittygirl
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 03:40 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud chuckled a bit, "well, I need to take out to see the territory and maybe get some training done." he explained, "I'll ask speckledrose if she'd like to join us as well." ashcloud purred the she-cats name, He noticed ivypaw a little ways behind lionpaw, "if you'd like you can come to ivorypaw, wouldn't hurt to get some extra training done?" the dark tom offered.

@DarkNight @Zesty Mango @bmkmb

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!

Last edited by kittygirl; May 2nd, 2020 at 03:41 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 03:59 PM
darkness begets light.

Lionpaw tilted his head slightly as he waited for Ivorypaw's response. Maybe if she came, then the tom wouldn't feel so lost about being with his mentor alone. The apprentice wasn't sure about why he felt so awkward around Ashcloud. It was probably the fact that he'd only seen him twice before and that he wasn't the best around dominant cats anyway, not to mention his unfamiliarity with all this clan stuff. It would take a while for Lionpaw to feel comfortable living with all these other cats, something that he hadn't realized before joining the clan.

@Zesty Mango @kittygirl @DarkNight
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
Lionpaw was about to open his mouth and respond to Ivorypaw when he heard someone call his name. Instinctively, the golden tom stood up and looked around. "Oh, it's Ashcloud," he murmured to himself. "Sorry, Ivorypaw, I got to go," Lionpaw apologized as he proceeded towards Ashcloud. He stopped a tail-length away from the older cat and grinned nervously. The golden tom wasn't sure what to expect. "Um, hi. What did you need me for?"

@Zesty Mango @kittygirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
ashcloud chuckled a bit, "well, I need to take out to see the territory and maybe get some training done." he explained, "I'll ask speckledrose if she'd like to join us as well." ashcloud purred the she-cats name, He noticed ivypaw a little ways behind lionpaw, "if you'd like you can come to ivorypaw, wouldn't hurt to get some extra training done?" the dark tom offered.

Ivorypaw flicked her tail a little bit,” I-uhh...guess I could come. Are you doing battle training?” she asked hoping it wasn’t hunting, as she’d make a fool out of herself.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:24 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Honeypaw had gotten bored quickly and wanted to go out and explore the territory. She was a rebellious one and didn't care if she was caught in the jaws of danger, she laughed at the face of danger! Her paws began to quickly work as she dashed towards the camps exit. She made it out and headed towards a lifted root, shaping a small den.

{Open to be followed and or caught}

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 2nd, 2020, 10:51 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud chuckled a bit, "we'll be doing a little bit of hunting and try to get in a little bit of battle training." he explained, "sense speckledrose is unable to bring her apprentice, I suppose she could train you this time." ashcloud purred, he sat down and awaited the molly's arrival.

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:38 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrol Reports

Foxbound deposited her catch into the fresh-kill pile, before tuning to look for Duskstar. Spotting the she-cat, she padded over, giving a tilt of her head. "There's plenty of prey found over by the tree of murmurs. I caught a few pieces, and Bouncesnarl and Ivypaw stayed in the territory so Bouncesnarl could give Ivypaw some extra practice. They should be returning later today." The ginger she-cat gave a nod once she'd finished her report, then turned and headed towards the far edge of the clearing.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 11:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrol Reports

[Border Patrol, ShadowClan border. Other members: Ratworl and Bravepaw]

Pinepuff limped back into the clearing, cobwebs still covering her upper muzzle where her nose would be. The fluffy tabby was quiet proud of how the patrol went. However it seemed boring with nether of the other members talking to her. "Duskstar darling?" She called out before locating the leader. Having done so the brown tabby headed over. "Ratworl, Bravepaw and I finished the ShadowClan border patrol. Harondive Hollow looked, sounded and tasted normal. No signs of anything out of the ordinary." Pinepuff explained. She couldn't scent the border due to the lack of a nose but that was okay, she could taste the stronger smells. Somewhat. However she did wish Ratworl helped her with what she'd asked of him. She wouldn't mention that though. "I could not tell you if the scent markers were in the exact place due to the lack of a nose. No one brought it up though." The warrior added before dipping her head.
@hxneysuckle

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 2nd, 2020 at 11:45 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:17 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
@RedHead

A smile spread over her face. Almost as if amused by Cherrybubble's response. "Oh, I know darling, vary capable I would say." Pinepuff cooed. She was well aware that the black and white warrior wasn't unable to take care of herself. At the question slight surprise flashed in her green eyes before quickly vanishing. It got bitten off remember? Pine silently reminded herself. "Quiet alright, nothing I can't manage. I am a grown warrior after all." The brown tabby answered a slight smirk creeping onto her muzzle. Why not use her own words? "Don't worry, the creep who did this can't even use one of his legs right anymore. Serves him right." Pinepuff huffed. She really didn't like Foxpudge, if that was really his name. Cannibalistic crazy cat? No thanks! She would rather stick to more normal fighting if any.

Cherrybubble smiled a little bit, glad that the warrior had agreed to her slightly offhand comment. But it was true, she was a grown warrior who could take care of herself. Though as Pinepuff returned her remark to her in response to the question about her nose, Cherrybubble glanced towards her, her face a little dumbfounded before she slowly smiled, shaking her head with a small laugh. "Well I'm glad you got a good hit back in on him, showed him whose boss." Cherrybubble responded with a smirk.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 3rd, 2020, 12:25 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@SilentLamb @Arie

Pinepuff smiled down at Doepaw as she pressed to her and latched onto her leg with her tail. It was so cute yet so sad. The large tabby started stroking Doepaw's side with her tail, hoping to stay out of Lionwhisker's way and provide some comfort . "I don't mind at all darling," She assured him. "And I'm sure she will warm up to you soon." Pinepuff added her warm green eyes turning to the younger cat. So many cats around her just needed loved. She would remain quiet, stroking the younger tabby was Lionwhisker worked.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread