Today 11:18 AM

Old December 10th, 2022, 03:49 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Firefly Cove

—/— @Oceanflower —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

Duckfluff sighed in relief. The ordeal was over. All thanks to Creamcloud! He smiled sheepishly at her joke about helping him next time. “Thank you, but hopefully there won’t be a next time.” His pride was throughly bruised. The embarrassment just would not go away. Change the subject quick! He panicked for a heartbeat, thinking. “So what were you doing out here anyways?” He meowed with a friendly tilt of his head. He wouldn’t deny that he wanted to change the subject, but he also wanted to help pay her back. Maybe she had something to do that he could help with? He wasn’t one to make her help him without paying her back somehow. She had wasted her time to help him out fo a tight hole, after all. He would probably be here until moon high without her! Not that she really needed help. She was much more capable than he was, apparently.

Characters Roleplay Info
Old December 10th, 2022, 04:10 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Of course he had too ask that, Creamcloud thought, she was ... looking for someone. Though she didn't want too say that too Duckfluff. "I ... um..." She started to kind of panic, looking around, spotting some birds flying ahead. "I ... was .. hunting! Yeah hunting..." Really, that was the worst excuse ever!! she told herself. She wasn't sure if Duckfluff would believe her so she put in a forced smile. "Maybe you could help me, I caught a rabbit earlier, somewhere else ... but that shows there's still some prey around!" Creamcloud had too make her excuse sound believable. Maybe Duckfluff would believe her, oh star-clan please help me...

@Oasis

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 10th, 2022 at 04:17 PM.
Old December 10th, 2022, 04:33 PM

—/— @Oceanflower —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

The other warrior certainly got tense when he asked the question. Am I treading where I shouldn’t be? He hadn’t meant too! He was so nosy! You’re too much of a gossip, Duckfluff! He was just about to apologize when Creamcloud invited him to hunt with her. He relaxed and smiled. Oh she was just hunting! Maybe she had gotten so uptight because she hadn’t caught anything yet. Empathy filled his chest. There was no reason to be so embarrassed about that! It was leafbare and he was sure every cat had been there! Duckfluff left those thoughts unsaid. He didn’t want to make her tense again. He was sure bringing that up would just embarrass her more.

He nodded when she said her piece about the rabbit. “Absolutely! The clan must be fed! This is a marvelous idea!” He purred. The prey pile always needed a few more additions, especially in leaf bare. He scented the air. Hmm..not much. He thought he caught the scent of a squirrel, but if was faint. It had probably moved. ”That way seems good!” He meowed gesturing with his tail towards where the squirrel had gone.

Characters Roleplay Info
Old December 10th, 2022, 04:59 PM
If Not Now, When?

Few... Creamcloud sighed. She nodded at Duckfluff's suggestion to go a certain way. She sniffs the air, no wonder he wants to go that way. There's a faint scent of a squirrel. Creamcloud smells something else, it's a mouse ... probably farther than the squirrel. The scent is quite faint, so Creamcloud doesn't mention it. "Okay, I smell the scent of a squirrel over there ... though it's quite faint." It was a good thing too mention, though Duckfluff probably already smelt it.

She started too walk towards that direction "Come on! The preys not gonna catch it's self!" She meowed, running around in a circle ... like a kitten. "I'll race you if that's what it's going to take for you too move!" She laughed, now hopping around ... what was she doing. All the joys of being a kitten flooded back into her, she shook her head. This wasn't the time too be all playful, she probably scared all the prey a fox-length away at this point.

@Oasis

Fernflower Finder

Old December 11th, 2022, 07:16 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

As the sun was starting to set, the star shining bright in the sky, high above the heads and lives of every cat in all of the clan. Fernblaze was eating a small shrew. My favorite! She liked her lips, cleaning her furry muzzle from gore and blood. The grey tabby saw handsome tom. He seemed to spark her interest. "Hey! I'm Fernblaze. What's your name?" She was quite the bold cat to say such things, but they was who the she-cat was.

@Oasis

Bump me after 48 hours!

Old December 11th, 2022, 07:50 PM

—/— @Oceanflower —/—

~^~ Duckfluff~^~

He nodded when she brought up the squirrel. She scented it too! Then he had gotten it right! What a trusty ol’ nose he had! Then the mood completely shifted. A playful grin spread across his maw. A purr rose up in his throat. Her playful mood rubbed off on him. We aren’t on a scheduled patrol, and there’s no cat around so it should be fine to have a little fun right? Of course it was! Why would it not be? They were warriors after all, not kits. They knew how to run without disrupting the prey. He sprinted after her his tail waving in the air. He cuffed her ears playfully, his whiskers twitching in excitement. “Oh you’re on! Last one to catch some prey has to jump in a river!” He dashed through the forest, weaving in between trees. He kept his jaw open as he scented for prey. He didn’t want to have to jump in a river! In this weather? You had to be kidding. As he ran he noticed the scent of a mouse growing steadily. That’s a good sign that we’re going in the right direction!

Characters Roleplay Info
Old December 11th, 2022, 08:01 PM

—/— @corgigirl —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

Duckfluff padded through the forest, this time making his mind stay focused. He looked at the withering plans around him. The snow was crunching under his paws, glittering gorgeously. Absolutely incredible! Completely still. For a moment it was as if it was just him and the whole world was ice. Peace filled him. Sometimes it was nice to get out of camp. He took a deep breathe. A familiar scent hit his nose. A vaguely Thunderclan scent. A clanmate! Excited to see another cat he hurried towards the scent. He couldn’t quite recall her name. He would just have to ask! Wait no would that be rude? Oh maybe he could fake it.

He came through the tree line to see a cat sitting and…eating prey? For a heartbeat he faltered. Is she really breaking the code? Right here? Can’t she scent me? Apparently she could. She turned and greeted him with a smile. “Oh! I’m Duckfluff. Er not to be rude, but are you eating prey without bring it back first?” He tilted his head to one side. Maybe she had already hunted for the day. That was probably it. However he wanted to be completely sure. Better safe than sorry! I mean he wouldn’t tell, he would just let her know. Unless she already knew. Oh stars what a mess!

Characters Roleplay Info
Old December 11th, 2022, 08:23 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Fernblaze furrowed her eyebrows. "I have brought in 3 prey today. I just like to come eat my prey here," the tabby she said defensely. Then she realised the probably was horribly rude. Fern often spoke brashly out of anger or frustation, she now had to retract her statement. "Sorry,"she said closing her eyes and pressing her lips together hard. "That was so very rude of me, you were just makng sure that I was following the Warrior Code! Well, anyways, it very nice to see you. I've seen you a lot before, we've just never really... talked," Fernblaze said, blushing as she realized she sounded like a stalker! "Not that I've, like, just been looking for you." She kneaded her paws into the ground nervously. "What's been going on with you?" Fern asked trying to turn the conversation from her embarrasement.

@Oasis

Bump me after 48 hours!

Last edited by corgigirl; December 11th, 2022 at 08:25 PM.
Old December 11th, 2022, 08:45 PM

—/— @corgigirl —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

He had made her uncomfortable. He did so have a knack for that! And he was trying so hard. He held in a sigh. You can’t just assume every cat is doing something shady! He scolded himself. He was far too gossipy. This wouldn’t do! He was a full grown warrior! “No, that’s my bad I shouldn’t be so nosy.” He chuckled. The more he looked at her the more he remembered her name. Fern, fern something to be sure. Oh Starclan help him what was her name? He had only been living with her his whole life! “Of course I’ve seen you around too! We live in the same place!” He laughed. What a strange cat! He quite liked talking to her, she was interesting. Then she turned the conversation to him. He wasn’t quite as interesting as she was. But if she had asked she must want to know. “Oh I was just out of a stroll. I know a bit strange in the middle of leafbare, but what can I say? I enjoy my little walks.” He rambled comfortably. Somehow her discomfort made him more confident. He supposed he wanted to put her at ease. He padded over and sat down besides her.

Characters Roleplay Info
Old December 11th, 2022, 10:22 PM
If Not Now, When?

Creamcloud laughed as Duckfluff cuffed her ears. They were playing like kittens, but she didn't mind.

Duckfluff then said something about hunting some prey and jumping into the river. It was kind of hard for Creamcloud too hear over all the laughing.
"I'm going to catch some prey first!" she meowed, full of excitement. Creamcloud was a pretty good hunter and was also pretty fast.

She chased after Duckfluff who was now running and dodging trees. He had his jaw wide open. Creamcloud sniffed, she wanted too make sure she was following the scent of the squirrel. Creamcloud looked at Duckfluff who was now heading a different direction He probably scented something else! She thought as she sniffed again, the scent of the squirrel was getting stronger. She just couldn't loose this battle, there was no was she was jumping into the river, especially in leaf-bare.

@Oasis

Fernflower Finder