Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Today 07:49 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 07:46 PM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:41 PM

Old June 2nd, 2020, 07:37 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

(Was going to start a fight after he left the water and started heading for camp)
(Oh okey)
Harepaw looked around, then stepped into the water as silently as he could, swimming across the water. He looked around still when got onto the other side, shaking his pelt. Seems clear, he thought, and padded into the direction of the camp. This is pretty easy!
Old June 3rd, 2020, 06:49 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star child View Post

(Oh okey)
Harepaw looked around, then stepped into the water as silently as he could, swimming across the water. He looked around still when got onto the other side, shaking his pelt. Seems clear, he thought, and padded into the direction of the camp. This is pretty easy!

Brightwhisker let out a breath, relieved Harepaw swam safely back to the mainland. But now--and here his tail twitched with barely restrained excitement--his true test started.

It was time to see how Harepaw dealt with spontaneity and independent thought. He recalled their first sparing session and he seemed to have difficulty thinking on the fly.

Blue eyes kept the calico tom in site as the shore line began to recede behind them. Harepaw seemed relaxed that he had yet to jump out. That, however, was going to change.

Quietly, on soft paw steps, the sleek furred tom stalked through the cover of tall reeds and bushes and grass to position himself proper. He had been a little in front of Harepaw then, so when the apprentice made his way past his hiding spot, the warrior pounced into action. His front legs outstretched to grab his apprentice and knock him down.
Old June 3rd, 2020, 08:33 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:

Brightwhisker let out a breath, relieved Harepaw swam safely back to the mainland. But now--and here his tail twitched with barely restrained excitement--his true test started.

It was time to see how Harepaw dealt with spontaneity and independent thought. He recalled their first sparing session and he seemed to have difficulty thinking on the fly.

Blue eyes kept the calico tom in site as the shore line began to recede behind them. Harepaw seemed relaxed that he had yet to jump out. That, however, was going to change.

Quietly, on soft paw steps, the sleek furred tom stalked through the cover of tall reeds and bushes and grass to position himself proper. He had been a little in front of Harepaw then, so when the apprentice made his way past his hiding spot, the warrior pounced into action. His front legs outstretched to grab his apprentice and knock him down.
Harepaw yowled with surprise as Brightwhisker knocked him over. When had he gotten over here? He rolled over, attempting to kick Brightwhisker off him.
Old June 4th, 2020, 05:37 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @The Shadow Flower ]

Hickoryblaze emerged from the undergrowth, the reeds parting as he pushed his way through to step on the dusty ground of the training island. Stonepaw, having been apprenticed more than once must have recognized it. The fighting arena, amazing fishing spot, and accessible water source made it the ideal place for such an important teaching session. He wanted to assess the she-cat's skills before they actually got into the whole thing. He assumed she was decent, being an older apprentice. He just hoped she wouldn't run off like the others.
"Okay, missy moo! You are here to show me what you've got. I assume you've been here before, eh?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @The Shadow Flower ]

Hickoryblaze emerged from the undergrowth, the reeds parting as he pushed his way through to step on the dusty ground of the training island. Stonepaw, having been apprenticed more than once must have recognized it. The fighting arena, amazing fishing spot, and accessible water source made it the ideal place for such an important teaching session. He wanted to assess the she-cat's skills before they actually got into the whole thing. He assumed she was decent, being an older apprentice. He just hoped she wouldn't run off like the others.
"Okay, missy moo! You are here to show me what you've got. I assume you've been here before, eh?"
(She’s only ever had one training)
StonePaw would pad after the warrior, taking in the sight of the island.
The apprentice would flick her ear at his question.
Not really.
Her past mentors never really took the time to train her.
She just hoped she didn’t embarrass herself in front of her mentor.
Old June 5th, 2020, 03:56 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower View Post
(She’s only ever had one training)
StonePaw would pad after the warrior, taking in the sight of the island.
The apprentice would flick her ear at his question.
Not really.
Her past mentors never really took the time to train her.
She just hoped she didn’t embarrass herself in front of her mentor.

[Poor kid...]

Hickoryblaze raised an eyebrow, face pinched in a mix of amusement and curiousity. 'Not really'? What was that supposed to mean? Had her previous mentors really been that bad.
"I bet it was those sucky mentors you had, eh? Well I far from suck. So we'll pump some stuff into that brain of yours in no time." He flourished his mountain of fur, the golden-brown thing glinting as if laughing. He turned to face her, amber orbs lighting with challenge.
"You ready?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old June 6th, 2020, 09:46 PM
What even...

Quote:

Harepaw yowled with surprise as Brightwhisker knocked him over. When had he gotten over here? He rolled over, attempting to kick Brightwhisker off him.
[ any grabs Bright makes for the reeds i'll leave up to you to decide whether he takes them or not ]

The tom felt Harepaw's pressing into his stomach. The warrior made to jump up with the force of his apprentices attempt to kick him off. He still felt the pressure of the kick even as he avoided most of the hit. Shaking it off, the warrior changed his stance and began to stalk around Harepaw, waiting for an opening or for his apprentice to start running.
Old June 6th, 2020, 09:54 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Quote:

[ any grabs Bright makes for the reeds i'll leave up to you to decide whether he takes them or not ]

The tom felt Harepaw's pressing into his stomach. The warrior made to jump up with the force of his apprentices attempt to kick him off. He still felt the pressure of the kick even as he avoided most of the hit. Shaking it off, the warrior changed his stance and began to stalk around Harepaw, waiting for an opening or for his apprentice to start running.
(I was thinking the first time Bright tries to take them, he gets them.)
Harepaw tried to search for the reeds-He had dropped them as Brightwhisker had jumped- while trying to plot what would happen if Brightwhisker made another move.
Old June 6th, 2020, 11:16 PM
What even...

Quote:

(I was thinking the first time Bright tries to take them, he gets them.)
Harepaw tried to search for the reeds-He had dropped them as Brightwhisker had jumped- while trying to plot what would happen if Brightwhisker made another move.

(do you want him to have to track Bright to get them back? Or continue the scuffle going on to get them back quicker? If Bright runs off with them, he'll hide them for Hare to find again)

Dark eyes skittered across the ground and latched onto the bundle of reeds he had sent Harepaw to retrieve. A grin twitched onto his muzzle before it vanished into his silent frown of concentration as he stalked ever closer.
Old June 9th, 2020, 09:07 AM
not my art :l

My Mood: Amused

Frostflame was looking around. Hm.. oh, yeah. “Ok,almondpaw, you’re gonna try to attack me. Idc how you do it, but I’ll teach you how to fight while we’re doing it. @TeamMilkBot