Old November 15th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werecat View Post
@SpirtTheRat0w0

Thunderclaw shrugged,"Alright, and you?" He asked politely

"Good laddie," He quickly said before .. "SNEAK ATTACK!" He played around with him and tackled him back.
Old November 15th, 2022, 02:46 PM
I am who I am

My Mood: Adorable

@SpirtTheRat0w0

Thunderclaw yowled and laughed patting beast on the head with sheathed claws.
Old November 15th, 2022, 02:50 PM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
@SpirtTheRat0w0

Thunderclaw yowled and laughed patting beast on the head with sheathed claws.
Beastwatcher was playing like a kit, "I'm gonna eat ya, or my prefix isn't Beast for nothin'!" He said joking around, pretending to eat his best friend.
Old November 16th, 2022, 08:03 AM
I am who I am

@SpirtTheRat0w0

Thunderclaw grinned,"How are you doing?" He asked as they finished up wrestling with little play-snarls.
Old November 16th, 2022, 08:07 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
@SpirtTheRat0w0

Thunderclaw grinned,"How are you doing?" He asked as they finished up wrestling with little play-snarls.

As he stopped he said... "Pretty good what did u wanna talk about lad?" He asked in a curious voice as his green eyes look at the other Tom.
Old December 9th, 2022, 10:23 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

The sun sat low in the sky as a set of large paws padded across the frozen ground. It wasn't quite cold enough for snow yet, but it would be soon -- and by then, there would be nothing to offer who she was visiting. Speaking of, delicately held in her jaws were a sad looking flower, petals practically begging to fall for the winter... and a cutting from some evergreen tree, it's quills no doubt poking at her lips. Despite that, she continued her walk, a steely look on her face.

The meadow, which gave way into a sandy shore with looming cliff faces, was silent. It made sense - any prey that made itself home here had no doubt disappeared for the season, and there was hardly a reason for Thunderclan cats to be here anymore. Their graveyard had moved under that stupid willow, at the sight of which Cinderpaw wanted to scream. What the apprentice was looking for, however, laid untouched beneath the open sky, kept safe by a wall of brambles and other foliage around it.

Her chest felt like it was being squeezed by some unknown force as she grew closer to what she was looking. It was the first time she had made herself seen around here since the previous winter, and that shame weighed on her; she couldn't have spent even a second before her death to visit? And she had been so upset her burial site hadn't been visited. There had to be something wrong with her head, like everyone no doubt thought there was. Would that part of her ever be fixed?

She faced the wall of thorns that marked the place she was searching for, and a breath caught in her throat. Did she even deserve to be here? Was she even supposed to?

But there was no changing the fact she was. She exhaled, and dove under the brambles to find a patch of earth that appeared untouched. Cinderpaw would have assumed it was if she hadn't used her own claws to toil it just a few seasons ago.

She dropped her meager offerings of a flower and fir tree twig as she looked at the grown over ground. Her brain searched for something, anything to fill the silence. All she could come up with was a whispered, "Hey."

It was quiet moments like these that hurt the most. The silence of a meadow at nighttime, quiet lulling over a den when those who were those she could trust could find nothing else to say, the hushed whispers of her clanmates as they stared at a girl who was an affront to all they believed in, the stillness of a crowd who ignored the pleas of the voiceless as they pointed at the very spot she sat and asked them to please, please listen.

And as any other words died in her throat, Cinderpaw asked herself how different from that crowd she really was.

[closed.]

Last edited by littlelove; December 9th, 2022 at 10:25 PM.
Old December 10th, 2022, 01:39 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!

—/— @Oceanflower —/—

~^~ Duckfluff ~^~

The cream colored tom weaved his way through his territory, absentmindedly. What a lovely day it was! Even if it was leaf bare, and freezing…and cloudy. Maybe I wasn’t such a nice day after all. This did nothing to change Duckfluff’s good mood. There was plenty for him to enjoy! The smell of pine cones! The crunch of the snow under paw! The— his paw slipped into a hole in the ground. He flicked his ear in embarrassment, and looked around. No cat seems to be around to have seen that. Great! He yanked at his paw, trying to get it out. It didn’t budge. He tried again. It remained the same. Panic made the fur along his spine stand up. Maybe it wasn’t so great that no cat was around. He tried to dig his way out, but the earth around the hole was frozen. It was too hard to get it out himself. “Help!” He flattened his ears in embarrassment. How long and he been a warrior again? Now this was something that could ruin a cat’s mood.

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old December 10th, 2022, 01:53 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Creamcloud shook her fur, it was freezing around here and she hadn't finished growing her winter-coat. Making matters worse there was snow, now every time Creamcloud took a step she was reminded of the cold.

She sat down licking the snow of off her paws when she heard a faint call for help. Is that ... Duckfluff. She stood up and started heading towards the call until she saw a familiar cream pelt. "Oh Duckfluff," she meowed, trying her best to hold in a laugh, "How'd you get stuck in there?" Creamcloud made no current effort right now too help him, she wanted to know how he got his paw stuck.

@Oasis

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 10th, 2022 at 02:04 PM.
Old December 10th, 2022, 02:05 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!

—/— @Oceanflower —/—

~^~Duckfluff~^~

He sighed in relief as Creamcloud appeared to save him. Thank Starclan! His relief didn’t last long, however. He could tell she was holding in giggles. An embarrassed frown spread across his maw. He was absolutely mortified! ”I-I fell…” He meowed his ears flattening defensively. How could she be so insensitive to him is his time of need! She wasn’t even making a move to help him, just standing there laughing! Was she heartless? He sniffed dramatically. ”Laughing isn’t going to save my life Creamcloud!” He pouted. Some cats around here just had no class. Although to be fair he was the cat who had gotten stuck in a hole. I really need to stop zoning out while I’m walking. One day I’ll get into real trouble! Even as he thought this he knew he wouldn’t be able to stop. It was how he relaxed! Not that this situation was at all relaxing. Oh stars, what a predicament!

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old December 10th, 2022, 02:22 PM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Creamcloud stopped laughing, "Sorry Duckfluff, I'll help." She reached down and grabbed his paw yanking it, it wasn't budging. "Wow you got you paw really stuck." She laughed for a second then started digging around it, grabbing onto it again, she yanked it. After a couple of tries Creamcloud finally got his paw out, "See, your fine, just try too be more carefull next time!" Creamcloud chuckled, "But next time you get your paw stuck somewhere, I'll be sure too help!" Creamcloud was just joking around, and rubbed her paw on his head. She sat down and started grooming her fur, it wasn't a mess but Creamcloud liked being clean.

@Oasis

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; December 10th, 2022 at 02:26 PM.