A Journey for the History...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:56 AM
Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM

Old January 4th, 2024, 06:50 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Batt. [ Sparrowwing ]

Larkswoop
Flock Together - T1
ThunderClan Warrior

Larkswoop plucked a plump blackbird from the fresh-kill pile, settling down beside the warrior's den to eat it.

She looked up when a Clanmate approached her.

''Oh! Hi, Sparrowwing!'' Larkswoop greeted the tom with a purr. ''Would you like to share this blackbird with me?''

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 4th, 2024 at 06:50 AM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:02 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

@Batt. [ Sparrowwing ]

Larkswoop
Flock Together - T1
ThunderClan Warrior

Larkswoop plucked a plump blackbird from the fresh-kill pile, settling down beside the warrior's den to eat it.

She looked up when a Clanmate approached her.

''Oh! Hi, Sparrowwing!'' Larkswoop greeted the tom with a purr. ''Would you like to share this blackbird with me?''
Sparrowwing, who was deep in thought, looked up. With a bright smile he chirped,

`` Sure! `` He purred `` I am starving``

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:54 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Mantiskit watched as it snowed. She may never have seen snow before because of the fact that at four moons old she was but a mere infant and this was her first leapbare because of that fact but she knew what snow was. The ground was covered in the snow and the kit was wondering whether playing in snow would be enjoyable and whether it would help her finally make some friends. Well she might have one but she wanted more friends then that. Slowly walking into the snow the four moon old dropped down and began rolling around in the snow. She quickly found that playing in the snow was not enjoyable at all. And the snow was cold, wet and unpleasant. Perhaps she should go and warm up in the nursery, completely forgetting about her hope of making friends by playing in the snow. And never play in the snow again. This had been a waste of time and a learning experience. The lesson was playing in the snow was unpleasant, a waste of time and not at all enjoyable, no matter what the other kits thought. There were many much better and more pleasant ways to spend her time. Even getting lost in her very unpleasant and very much unwanted musings was probably a better and less unpleasant way to spend her time. Literally pretty much anything was a better and more pleasant way to spend her time then playing in snow. Also, she should probably groom her pelt when she went inside the nursery to warm up because the snow was cold as playing in the snow had caused her fur to become wet. And so, Mantiskit headed into the nursery. (Open, playing in snow)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; January 5th, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old January 4th, 2024, 10:07 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-
My Mood: Yeehaw

| Nightpaw ~ Thunderclan |

He noticed the snow was falling in the clearing. He smiled, walking up to a small pile of snow. "I should make a snowcat..." He said to himself, looking around as he took a small pile of snow, cradling it towards him and rolling it up into a small little ball, rolling it across the small snow pile, making a body for the snowcat.

(Open for cats to help him out!!)

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old January 5th, 2024, 05:23 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachkit -
Beachkit bounced around the camp atop the intermittent layer of collected snow. They didn't know what to make of it, the cold surface and flaky texture, and didn't care for its ability to make their pelt wet, but it was fun to jump on. The little crunch crunch of it packing under their paws was delightful, and soon they were dashing to and fro -- one end of the camp to the other, spitting up tufts of snow in their wake to their amusement.

Despite the chill in the air, it was thousands of times more exciting than racing across normal dirt!

"Eeee!" squealed Beachkit as they darted and leapt, thrashing in the small piles and kicking it around until snowflakes clung to their pelt and their pads began to lose sensitivity. They could feel the numbness creeping up their legs but still had another burst of energy to expend by twirling, sifting, absolutely annihilating a snowpile before they were left taking in big gulps of air to catch their breath.

They didn't like the cold stinging their throat, lungs. That was more uncomfortable than their numb legs, but at least Beachkit could marvel in the small cloud produced upon exhaling.

@BEAR. / #beachbingo2024

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; January 5th, 2024 at 05:24 AM.
Old January 5th, 2024, 06:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw had found himself in a bit of a predicament.

See, this was his first real leafbare and he'd never seen an icicle before. When he saw one dangling from the roof of the apprentices' den, he just had to check it out! ... and maybe lick it...

He didn't know what came over him, but did not grasp the consequence of his action until it was too late. One lick, and he was snared - glued to this stupid clear rock. Try as he might, he couldn't pull away without losing his tongue.

So he just.. stayed there, awkwardly, while he awaited freedom. He wasn't sure how that would come, maybe he'd just get lucky and it'd let go? He was faintly aware of Beachkit dancing in the snow but his mind was mostly occupied by his tongue bein' got.

[ @Fawn ] #wolfingo24

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:07 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Briarblotch and Frecklefoot sat down [activity post!]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old January 5th, 2024, 07:27 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
Fleckpaw

She nods and runs off into the forest to see what she can find. Sometime passed and Fleckpaw came back with some berries wrapped in a leaf and a pine cone.
Dropping them at wolfpaws feet, she shook out her pelt. "I have some more buried near a tree, ill be back!," she ran off and came back with more stuff before finally ending her trip.
"I gathered a mix of berries, pinecones, moss, grass, and some twigs. Think this is enough?"

@BEAR.
Wolfpaw only had time to gather some moss, sticks and dead leaves - mostly just a collection of things he found around camp, at a glance.

He was baffled by the variety of things Fleckpaw returned with, actual berries included. ".. You didn't steal these from Drizzlecloud, did ya?" It was odd she'd just have berries hiding somewhere when they were typically used by medicine cats...

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 5th, 2024, 09:58 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

HoneyDew

Fluffy white tom with orange and yellow markings|FtM|

HoneyDew sat somewhere in the clearing a small mouse in front of him (his fresh kill). There was quite a lot of space around HoneyDew, and shady space. He hadn't touched his mouse and was contemplating putting it back even though he was in fact, hungry. Very hungry.

@CrimsonOaks

(sorry about the mention, I tried to quote but I wasn't sure if it did or not)

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old January 5th, 2024, 11:34 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit - He/Him
Agatha Kitty || Silver Tongue || Mind Reader

It's Tackle Time~

Rules & Instructions:
● Plumkit is gonna start off the event by calling a meeting for his closest friends and announcing all those that show up to be apart of his personal imaginary clan; FunClan

● Any other kits and apprentices can join in on the fun, you don't have to be apart of FunClan to participate though you are always welcome to have them join!

● Once Plumkit gives the signal, and also once Larchflame shows up, all the kits and apprentices who attended are gonna tackle her. With perms, you can jump on her, bat at her, use imaginary made up moves, anything to get her to surrender to the wrath of FunClan (:<

No Wounds or Injuries should be inflicted here! There will be no biting or clawing, unless your character is a very young kit who can't do much damage anyways, and of course with perms from Apollo.

● This is a pretend fight so the goal is to either get Larchflame to surrender and play dead, or to run away. Let's do our best and hope we win~

Plumkit stood in the opening of the nursery and surveyed the clearing, eyeing the white sheet of snow blanketing the ground. It didn't look too deep, he thought, though he instantly regret the thought when his first steps sent him sinking about an inch into the snow. Cold flakes brushed against his underbelly, the shock of it making him leap into the air with a squeak before bounding his way to the small cluster of rocks lying near the base of the nursery. He quickly licked at his paws, warmth slow to return against the chilly air. If anything it only made them feel colder as his wet paws dried over with frost.

Not a good start to what was supposed to be the greatest day ever, but he'd have to make do. Eagerly, Plumkit raised his head and bellowed out, "CLAN MEETING!" imagining himself as Bumblestar atop the Stormcrest as he did so.

@Apollo. (Larchflame) | @Sleek (Shockkit & Sparkkit) | @Leafy (Sunkit) | @Kass (Shrewpaw) | @ChaosBringer. (Mushroompaw) (any other kits and apprentices are open to join!)
--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; January 5th, 2024 at 11:35 AM.