Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:29 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:22 PM

Old April 10th, 2024, 11:19 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw smooshed his face into Crowtooth’s side as the warrior blocked the sight of Fallownose’s haunting figure. He had looked up to Fallownose, and he was hurting badly, he couldn’t even imagine what Twilightstar or anyone who was personally close to Fallownose was going through right now and the fact made it hurt even worse somehow. Riverclan did this to him, Riverclan broke into camp, Riverclan was going to regret what they did. Rabbitpaw, through his terror, and with the words of Crowtooth running through him, he pushed away from the tunneler on shaky paws. Watching as his clan began to blame one of their own when the story was so clearly not the case. Like Crowtooth said, the Riverclan cats in the camp were a distraction to get to their deputy. Though, why? Why Fallownose? Sure, the tom was their deputy but…it was too weird to him. Maybe because he didn’t understand why Riverclan was the way it was. His green eyes watched as Twilightstar approached Fallownose, tears streaming down her face.

Hollowfoot, they lost another one of the clan just as quickly, an exile. This was so bad and it was his fault, his fault!! The apprentice looked to Crowtooth as he watched as his leader cried and waited for Littleshock’s words. Rabbitpaw needed to make up for this. He needed to be ready when it comes to their counter attack because they couldn’t let this go, Twilightstar would call upon her clan and Rabbitpaw would need to be ready. He turned to Crowtooth, “...whe..when we start training..could we start with fighting-” His fearful whisper went silent with a snap of his jaws as the voice of the medicine cat came through the clearing. She ordered warriors to take out Hollowfoot, they listened, and then Lightningstorm turned to stare at Littleshock. It was now a waiting game for the clan. It was confusing how quickly some of his clan started to pin blame on Littleshock and so he made a note that once things calmed down and maybe when Rabbitpaw was feeling like talking more, he would ask about it. Windclan was a clan, they weren’t supposed to turn on each other without full and complete evidence and the scenario in front of him said the exact opposite actually.

Then she did. It didn't really make sense to the young apprentice. Why was Fallownose out all alone when he should've been in camp for the meeting? How did Riverclan know that he would be out there? When he thought about it, the pieces no longer made sense but maybe they did and Rabbitpaw was just thinking too much. He took a moment to think over the words, his thoughts slow through the misery and grief and the infectious sorrow of his leader, before he shuffled back to Crowtooth's side. He wasn't feeling brave enough to be away from him anymore. The apprentice took a moment to whisper to his mentor, not wanting to disturb the meeting but wanting to ground himself in the moment than drifting off like his thoughts and mind wanted to, like a rabbit down a hole. "How did Riverclan know that Fallownose would be alone outside?" He muttered though he didn't actually aim for it to be answered. There was so much that has gone wrong. On the day of his ceremony, in a meeting where no one else was named. Was this Starclan's way of telling him that he wasn't supposed to be an apprentice or was it something more? What had he done to earn the Stars' ire.

There was no use questioning the stars, they have never been ones to speak to him before and to be honest he wasn't sure if they talked to many cats even when they needed to. For now, Rabbitpaw could only work as hard as he could for Windclan so that he could have this curse lifted from his shoulders. He felt sad that Crowtooth was given a cursed apprentice. He felt bad that mama had a cursed son. He felt bad that he cursed Windclan somehow by angering the stars in ways he doesn't know how he did. Rabbitpaw could only shut his eyes against the anguish that flooded his body in the way that innocence being slain could.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth ]
[ In case Crow wants to react to Rabbit's question :] ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 10th, 2024 at 11:20 PM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 11:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
In a stormy sea of uncertainty that Bravebird wasn't sure she would survive, there was a steady rock to cling to. In the fear of being lost she tossed her paws out, grabbing onto it and hanging on with everything she had. Hawkfur provided a comfort she hadn't known she needed - and even if she had, never would've admitted it. She leaned heavily against him, feeling his fur against hers and breathing in his scent like it was the safety of the shoreline.

But the waters continued to raise high above her, daunting and dark. Delusion was grand in her mind as she waited for Fallownose to breath, to blink, to smile. He would. He had to. He wasn't dead.

He couldn't just be... gone.

Several voices of her Clanmates sound dull and she can't focus on any of them. Her eyes become stones as they fixate on her friend's body. His bloody body. His body that reeks of one distinct smell; RiverClan. Grief eventually subsided and in its place pooled hatred. It was familiar and yet foreign at the same time. This felt deeper than ShadowClan, more raw. Or maybe it had been too long since she had felt the initial burst to remember just how much it consumed her.

She hated RiverClan. She hated every hair on their pelts, every claw, every single smirking face and cocky gaze. She imagined ripping her claws through their dying bodies and letting their blood stain the forest. All she saw around her was red. Piles upon piles of the fish dead, staring sightlessly just like Fallownose was. She would avenge him. Twilightstar would avenge him. Swiftfire, Hawkfur, Crowtooth... Even Littleshock. WindClan. They all had a common enemy to face. They all knew where to put their claws, and when the time came...

RiverClan would be eradicated from the forest if she had anything to say about it.

Her more noisy Clanmates were easy to tune out. Their yapping and yowling would've been met with a bellowing roar if Brave could've mustered anything more than a whimper. Despite this however she pushed herself to her paws - even though they shook like something fierce. Her side was still pressed against Hawkfur, and as much as she feared leaving his side, there was one other cat who she needed to comfort right now. If her mom was around, she would've run directly to her, but she didn't see the familiar dappled she-cat. So instead she focused her attention on another feline that felt like family...

After sucking in a breath the lilac lynx-point started the journey from where she sat in her pool of despair towards where Twilightstar lay. Stars... Each step felt stiff and uncertain, as if at any moment they would buckle underneath her. But she kept going, ignoring the way she wanted to bite out a retort towards Littleshock - not at her explanation but at the mere suggestion that their slain deputy would've ever been disloyal to the Clan he loved just as much as she did. No, she stayed focused, unsteady step after unsteady step.

Soon enough she reached Twilightstar and paused. Closer to Fallownose now it became clear that he was dead. Bravebird had known, she had, and yet this confirmation sucked the air from her lungs. Her shoulders sagged and her tail dropped to the ground. Tears fell freely now. There was no screaming, no yowls like her initial reaction. They just fell and fell and fell and she wasn't sure if they would ever stop.

"..." Her jaw opened and closed a couple times, a cautious glance sent to Lightningstorm as she spotted the medicine cat on the other side of Twilightstar. She knew the healer wasn't all that fond of her - not all that fond of any cat in WindClan, it seemed - but Brave couldn't blame her. But she hoped that this was alright. The warrior eventually took a seat, then crouched in front of her friend's body.

"...I'm sorry." It was whispered, and much unlike her normal fierce self. Brave couldn't find a snappy comeback within her right now as she glanced at her leader. The grief in her blue eyes was immense, and instinctively she let her tail flop over to rest around the backside of the older feline. She hoped it provided some much deserved comfort for the leader. Then she turned to look at Fallownose. Funny, charismatic, charming Fallownose.

There would be time for revenge later. For now Bravebird simply pressed her nose into the gray fur that was already growing cold and closed her eyes.

[ Hawkfur - @Mica ] [ Twilightstar - @Moonraven ] [ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 10th, 2024 at 11:38 PM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:42 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@Poprock
Honeymew snarled, "You have a nose! Why couldn't you have scented them unless you were on the other side of the border! Fallownose's scent isn't hard to find!" She snarled angrily

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 11th, 2024, 09:16 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Spottedpaw
Peaceful ⋆ Hopeful ⋆ Neutral Good
“Be gentle with yourself." @Poprock

Spottedpaw winced when the idea of going out to kill another cat was mentioned. Another eye for an eye. This never seemed to actually solve anything ever. All it did was grow resentment from the other side and have them go out to kill the other sides cats. It was all only ever going to be a cycle of death. Maybe Spottedpaw should say something, being quiet forever was not going to anything. Maybe she shouldn't watch the world go on without her.

"So are we just going to end up needlessly killing several Riverclan cats when it seems like it was only one who did this?" Spottedpaw spoke up. "It sounds like what everyone is itching to do. Spoken or not."

She looked around her clan and wondered how many of them had a blood thirst. "It seems like Riverclan is a mess right now from what I've heard at least, they might just give up their own if we ask hard enough. This is a big transgression on their part, but its was solely on one cats act. Punish the clan with slaughter seems a bit too far." Spottedpaw wanted nothing more than peace. Perhaps this seemed too directed at this one cat thoughts and feelings but everyone was here to listen to this. She felt the clan needed the nagging voice in the back of their mind to be louder.
Old April 11th, 2024, 10:43 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw whipped his head from Crowtooth to the sound of another voice, or more so, what the voice said. Not attack Riverclan? That this was one cat’s act? Did they have short term memory, it was already more than just one Riverclan cat because of the three Riverclan cats in the meeting, the murderer made four cats in total who thinks that Windclan would just take hits and roll over. The cursed apprentice turned slightly but made no move towards the other apprentice as he spoke out to them, “Did you forget about the Riverclan cats that were in the meeting, the murderer makes four Riverclan cats in one clan meeting’s time that have hurt Windclan. It’s like the story, Riverclan starts with tricks and ends with wars, we need to attack first.” Rabbitpaw attempted to make his thoughts make sense in a way that he could relay them to others. There was no talking out of this. Riverclan doesn’t get an out just because there appeared to be one cat who actually murdered Fallownose, more could’ve been there, more could’ve been in on the plan. Rabbitpaw refused to show belly to some fish.
[ @Fish - Spottedpaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 11th, 2024, 04:17 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

The longer Littleshock regaled them with her tale the longer Lightningstorm felt like clawing the rat's beady little eyes out. It was amazing, truly, just how self centered the rogue - for this was no warrior in her eyes, not after this - could be. It was no secret the medicine cat felt no warmth towards this clan. It was hard to care for cats who showed how adamantly they didn't at the first opportunity. Case in point, this pathetic weasel actually trying to weave a story of how Fallownose - Fallownose - had a secret romance going on. Something she had no basis for. Just pointless drivel spewed forth from a cat that was more dung than being. She didn't miss them either. The cats who stood so vehemently by her side. Fleckstorm and Swiftfire. The elements of narcissism in feline form, she had to assume, because she couldn't see the she-cat attracting cats who had a single drop of common sense and empathy to flock around her. If anything it was perhaps a good thing that only two others seemed to be giving her much mind despite the vitriol and gossip worth accusations escaping her now.

"I wonder..." the healer stated, eyes flashing dangerously as she settled them on the blood soaked feline. "If the reason you come up with such baseless, remorseless thoughts time and time again is because your head is stuck so far up your own arse you're bloody unable to have empathy for anyone due to an inability to see them, or if you have such traitorous thoughts swimming about that feather you call a brain that you feel the need to give your them life through others, if only to see how they would react to your vilifications. Of course, there's always just the possibility that you really are stupid enough to assume that Fallownose of all cats was betraying your clan and was... what? Killed at the border by his romantically inclined friend from across the river? Get a bloody grip."

Tail lashing violently behind her once before she attempted to settle it once more over the grieving leader, Lightningstorm took a deep breath, nothing more than disappointment being exhaled as she calmed herself. Swiftfire was seemingly stammering some response out herself. Something about how Twilightstar had promised her that RiverClan would be punished. How quaint of her to reassure her friend with the fact that she had personally spoken to the leader about this. More me, me, me from this band of self centered arseholes, but then, what else was she expecting from them? At the very least there were facts and some level of reasoning from this one. Which was more than she could say about Spottedpaw... Yet another WindClan cat more worried about the poor, defenseless cats from across the border than the damage done by RiverClan here... and not just today. Or had everyone forgotten about Beanstar's little tantrum? Thankfully, Rabbitpaw was sensible enough to shut down that idea, earning a look of approval from the medicine cat. About time some WindClanners showed they have some level of cognizance.

"Considering there were three RiverClan cats inside the meeting, I wouldn't be surprised if Fallownose felt the scent and decided to investigate. Last I checked, we don't suspect felines who head out on their own for some bloody fresh air for the crime of not being accompanied. By that logic, we would have to wonder about the validity of Littleshock's claim that she was simply out searching for that one, as she so eloquently put it," the healer mewed icily, eyes landing on the blood soaked rat momentarily before looking to the clan as a whole. "Look, for all we know the RiverClanners were a patrol of arseholes who were looking to attract some unsuspecting patrol to the border and beat them to death once they got them there. Probably had some cats waiting for them and they simply got too arrogant when they realized no cat in this bloody clan had even noticed they existed until Rabbitpaw approached them. Until we know for sure, though, maybe we could pretend to respect those whose lives were lost before we begin to prattle nonsense?"

Stars alive... How Twilightstar managed to keep her patience around these vultures she would never know. It was clear now more than ever that some cats cared only to find the first flaw, the first moment of weakness any one cat gave to sink their fangs into it and destroy moons of hard work. It had happened to Cowtuft, his seasons of service and devotion to the clan gone after some arse had decided to use the deathberries to poison their clanmates, with every cat's memory of the black and white tom being nothing more than that one final mistake of having been too naive, too willing to trust the rats. And now? Now Fallownose, a cat whom she had been certain most others saw in a respectable light. Ridiculed. Gossiped about before Littleshock could so much as clean the blood from her paws. Before his warmth could no longer be felt by those who had once run the moors by his side.

| The RiverClan border fight in which Twistedpaw got injured canonically happened after this meeting! Just a small heads up so that the timeline doesn't get jumbled up! If I mentioned you and your character is not in the immediate area, my apologies for the mix up! |

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Dark [Firestorm] | @TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang] | @Poprock [Littleshock] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @dino. [Fleckstorm] | @taillow [Bravebird] | @MangofDoom [Poppysong] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Fish [Spottedpaw] | @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 11th, 2024, 04:28 PM
Adderpaw my darling

"All I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't in face first into more and more deaths. There's just a never ending cycle it seems. This is not a poor Riverclan moment its a, figuring things out before we cause senseless murder. Just like whichever cat killed our deputy How many cat scents was there caught near the border, one or many?" Spottedpaw huffed. War was pointless and murder was more than that. Throwing more lives to the machine would never fix anything. It seemed all the cats in this forest just wanted to be a ravaging band of savages with the only thought spilling blood. Could anything be done?

@Poprock @Alchemist Kitsune
Old April 11th, 2024, 04:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

Once again Crowtooth was faced with the dual problem of wanting to help Twilightstar and having no real means to do so. The molly deserved so much more, so much better always and yet it was always the case that her woes were more complex and painful then a single cat could help with.
If he could Crowtooth would go to any length to make sure cats never left Twilightstar again, that those she cared for stayed against all odds, he'd force the stars to talk and explain all and ease her burden, the tunneler would alter the very nature of cats so the other clans could no longer trouble Twilightstar. If only he could, Crowtooth would change the world for the molly who'd been more of a mother, teacher, and support to him then any other.

But he never could.

Instead he did his best to hunt, herb gather, patrol and innovate for the clan so she didnt have to worry and in these quiet moments happily turned up his playful nature to make her happy. It was hardly a burden after all, and in a way he enjoyed it.

It wasnt enough, not when this was the pain the leader faced.

Littleshocks story was horribly plausible and despite his hatred of her Crowtooth somehow found himself not doubting a single word, even if he felt she shouldve stepped in earlier, somehow stopped the tragedy from occurring even if he knew the chances were slim. This had to be a plot after all. It had to be, right?
The intruders in camp was a distraction to keep them occupied and they'd baited Fallownose to the border to kill him.

It was the only way that made the sudden death of such a pillar make sense.

But why! Why them, why now! What had Windclan ever done to deserve such cruelty from the other clans!

Idly voices drew the tom away from his thoughts and though his voice was more subdued then his normal ragefilled reaction to such instances, more shocked.
"Lightningstorm 's prolly right. They invade the camp an' maybe hope ta get some info but 'f they dont their main goal was prolly ta be bait anyways. Then whoever goes ta the border while most o' the clan is busy securing the camp 's killed, an' 'ts only coincidence that 't was Fallownose an' not Leechscars patrol that was caught.

I suppose we'll never know until we've twisted 't outta the culprit however, an' riverclan is known fer lyin' we all know that well."
The toms gaze shifted to Rabbitpaw, his views on the situation a sort of explanation to the little toms question.
As for his first one.... The tom dipped his head and murmured sadly "If thats what ya want ta do first kiddo we will. After the burial an' ya'd had some time ta rest an' move in ta the apprentices den. Im sorry I think Ill just need a moment before gettin' inta it."

His tail eased around the apprentice as he shifted, letting Rabbitpaw escape and talk to the other apprentice should he wish but still offering him the shelter of the larger warriors bulk and fluffy tail. Though he did offer a "Do ya suggest we just 'let this go' then? That we let the murder o' our deputy go an' the invasion o' our camp? Its a leaders duty ta keep their clan under control, an' if this somehow wasnt a plot then whoever the hell is in charge over there did not do that at least four times over. Prolly more, as I dont believe Fallownose would ever go down easy." to Spottedpaw before moving on.

He had a purpose for moving besides, comfort to give as the tom took advantage of his shock fueled stoic-ness to rib a chin along the grieving Bravebirds head before shifting to gently lay a single paw on Twilightstars flank.

Youre not alone. We're here for you and not going anywhere. You have support and we'll get through it.

Maybe it wasnt enough given the circumstances, this single comfort, however the tom hoped it was at least something, anything in this male-storm of grief and anger.

@Alchemist Kitsune @Dolomedes @taillow @Moonraven @Fish

Last edited by Rani; April 11th, 2024 at 08:29 PM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

Once again Crowtooth was faced with the dual problem of wanting to help Twilightstar and having no real means to do so. The molly deserved so much more, so much better always and yet it was always the case that her woes were more complex and painful then a single cat could help with.
If he could Crowtooth would go to any length to make sure cats never left Twilightstar again, that those she cared for stayed against all odds, he'd force the stars to talk and explain all and ease her burden, the tunneler would alter the very nature of cats so the other clans could no longer trouble Twilightstar. If only he could, Crowtooth would change the world for the molly who'd been more of a mother, teacher, and support to him then any other.

But he never could.

Instead he did his best to hunt, herb gather, patrol and innovate for the clan so she didnt have to worry and in these quiet moments happily turned up his playful nature to make her happy. It was hardly a burden after all, and in a way he enjoyed it.

It wasnt enough, not when this was the pain the leader faced.

Littleshocks story was horribly plausible and despite his hatred of her Crowtooth somehow found himself not doubting a single word, even if he felt she shouldve stepped in earlier, somehow stopped the tragedy from occurring even if he knew the chances were slim. This had to be a plot after all. It had to be, right?
The intruders in camp was a distraction to keep them occupied and they'd baited Fallownose to the border to kill him.

It was the only way that made the sudden death of such a pillar make sense.

But why! Why them, why now! What had Windclan ever done to deserve such cruelty from the other clans!

Idly voices drew the tom away from his thoughts and though his voice was more subdued then his normal ragefilled reaction to such instances, more shocked.
"Lightningstorm 's prolly right. They invade the camp an' maybe hope ta get some info but 'f they dont their main goal was prolly ta be bait anyways. Then whoever goes ta the border while most o' the clan is busy securing the camp 's killed, an' 'ts only coincidence that 't was Fallownose an' not Leechscars patrol that was caught.

I suppose we'll never know until we've twisted 't outta the culprit however, an' riverclan is known fer lyin' we all know that well."
The toms gaze shifted to Rabbitpaw, his views on the situation a sort of explanation to the little toms question.

His tail eased around the apprentice as he shifted, letting Rabbitpaw escape and talk to the other apprentice should he wish but still offering him the shelter of the larger warriors bulk and fluffy tail. Though he did offer a "Do ya suggest we just 'let this go' then? That we let the murder o' our deputy go an' the invasion o' our camp? Its a leaders duty ta keep their clan under control, an' if this somehow wasnt a plot then whoever the hell is in charge over there did not do that at least four times over. Prolly more, as I dont believe Fallownose would ever go down easy." to Spottedpaw before moving on.

He had a purpose for moving besides, comfort to give as the tom took advantage of his shock fueled stoic-ness to rib a chin along the grieving Bravebirds head before shifting to gently lay a single paw on Twilightstars flank.

Youre not alone. We're here for you and not going anywhere. You have support and we'll get through it.

Maybe it wasnt enough given the circumstances, this single comfort, however the tom hoped it was at least something, anything in this male-storm of grief and anger.

@Alchemist Kitsune @Dolomedes @taillow @Moonraven @Fish

"I suppose you just don't want to take a moment at what I'm actually trying to say. That's fine, getting that from y'all seems like squeezing blood out of a stone." She shook her head. "I think war will just spread more suffering and hatred. It will just make the whole clan have a reason to hold onto why to declare war on us once they've recover... Then we will.. Then they will... And bodies will never stop dropping. We can try to pressure Riverclan to give up the murderer and deal with them. If they refuse to give them up or deny anything then well" She let out a sigh. "Force might be require unfortunately but I think above all else we should strive for peace."
Old April 11th, 2024, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags;

Yowls of accusations ring in Poppysong’s ears. What? Littleshock wouldn’t… why are they so quick to assign judgement? The memory of Poppysong forcing blame onto Cowtuft enters their mind without warning, and their chest seizes with guilt. Oh.

Poppysong flinches back from Twilightstar, their ears folding over themselves. They freeze up, unsure what to do. Comfort them? No, Twilightstar needs to grieve, with their actual loved ones. The entire clan does. Poppysong bows their head and mumbles a quiet prayer to Starclan. When finished, they cannot bare to look at their leader, and end up finally spotting Lightningstorm. They relax, just a little, knowing they are near in case anything else happens.

Poppysong sits to the side and back of Littleshock, letting them speak. Their heart aches for them, finding their deputy dead on the border? It’s terrible. Why must Riverclan be so bloodthristy? What is the point? Windclan has done nothing to deserve so much… death. Too much death.

Poppysong’s face falls. And they can do nothing to help. Their broken leg renders them useless in a battle, and even protecting camp would be a difficulty. They’d just slow everyone down.

Then Lightningstorm begins to speak, and Poppysong can almost taste the anger in their words. Their points make their heart rate rise. What will Riverclan do next?

”I will guard the entrance,” Poppysong says shortly.

They swallow, then stand and limp towards the camp entrance. Poppysong sits, listening in on the rest of camp, while keeping watch. Will more come? There’s been so many attacks they can’t help but worry about more. They dig their claws into the ground. Even if they’re slow, they will still defend with everything.

(Open)