ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:06 PM
Redshift’s Shop [Art and...
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:03 PM

Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:31 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Lotuspaw

Lotuspaw peers at the kit again, she thought the kit twitched... oh starclan.

"Oh my stars... it was a breeze blowing its tail," Her face grows hot with embarrassment and shame, how could she make such a terrible mistake?

Lotuspaw shrinks down, hoping against hope that Bumblestar didn't hear her little outburst. What is she supposed to do if she comes over here? How is she supposed to tell her that it was just an incorrect assumption... that she believed over her careful checking? What on earth is wrong with her?

She squints her eyes shut, the whole clan will surely hear about her mistake after this.

"I doubted Bumblestar, and was wrong about my assumption... what am I supposed to do if she comes over here?!" Lotuspaw worries out loud, dreading many possible outcomes.

Sure enough, all the apprentice saw was a slight movement. No kit that small could survive a whack from a full-grown cat, even if that cat was an old elder. It was an honest mistake, one that any apprentice could make when they hadn't been exposed to any death.

What confused Drizzlenight was Lotuspaw's anxiety over the matter. She began worrying over what Bumblestar would think of her error, as if no cat in the Clan was able to mistakenly think something.

Why some cats were so concerned with what others thought of them was beyond him. It didn't - and shouldn't - matter whether anyone, high rank or not, thought highly of another. Opinions were just opinions. Worrying about them only got in the way of what was actually important.

He shrugged. "Don't worry about it. If Bumblestar shows up and gets mad, just admit your mistake and move on. It's not like the camp is collapsing around you."

(Sorry for the delay with this!)
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 2nd, 2024, 08:59 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus. View Post

☄. *. ⋆ Ospreypaw

The tabby tom nodded as he quickly grabbed the bird before curling up next Spiderthroat, taking in his warmth. He pulled off some feathers off the bird before he started to eat it, taking a few bites before speaking, "I..It's kind of blurry to me really. I think I was just so frightened. I don't understand how I go to where I was, which was some kind of woods that had twolegs at times."

He took some more bites of the bird, licking his maw as he thought, "I was just trying to survive...there was luckily prey so I was able to eat though I missed everyone. That's when I was able to find myself back, just because I wanted to be back here."

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch
( UEUE I THOUGHT I RESPONDED DHSKJNF you can 100% bump idm at all! T^T )

Ears twitching as the Apprentice began to gingerly eat, keeping watch. Nodding along as the kit spoke up of what happened, how he got back. Why he came back. The one that hit him, made his chest tighten, something he wasn't expecting. Was the 'I missed everyone.'. 3 words that made his day brighter. He would believe, even if it wasn't true, that he was in that cover of 'everyone'.

Pre-emptively, the calico reached his paw out, aiming for it to land on the top of the tabbie's head. "Happy you're back."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 3rd, 2024, 02:43 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

+-RiverPool-+
Riverpool trotted across the clearing, towards the fresh kill pile, She took her share, and looked around for somebody to sit by.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 08:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfpaw had been dozing off in a sunny patch when Elkkit's yowl across the clearing caught his attention, startling him out of his near-slumber and making him scramble to his paws.

Other cats beat him to investigating, and based on their body language it seemed like a false alarm. Wolfpaw relaxed - barely, sinking back down to the dirt. He was exhausted, and the snake shouting made him think back to what happened to Tawnykit. How he wasn't fast enough then, 'n couldn't even get to his paws now.

(The back of his mind tells him this is irrational, and is just a time and place issue.) But Wolfpaw's heart was heavy, and he pushed himself back to his paws in an attempt to reawaken himself and watch in vigilance.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 3rd, 2024, 09:59 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful

Coyotepaw
Ear flicking in somewhat annoyance with a hint of amusement he began to purr. You need training do you not? What do you need help with? I could lend a paw if I know it. shifting his position into a more comfortable one he eyed the other cat with dazzling green eyes.
@Catherine

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; January 3rd, 2024 at 10:00 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 10:06 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
Fleckpaw

The small she thought for a moment. "There could be some in the forest, maybe we could find an empty birds' nest or a empty mouse hole to see what they have that could possibly attract them," she said her tail tip swaying with anticipation.

The fluffy she shook out her fur as she sniffed a little to see if she can catch a scent or anything that could possibly help.

@BEAR.
A ponderance. Then, a realization. "It might be easier to just, collect a bunch of random stuff. Grass, leaves, berries if you can find them.. pine cones, 'n leave them over here in a bit of a mound. I'm sure that'll attract somethin' in a bit without us havin' to scare off prey in the territory."

Leafbare, attracting things might be hard. Wolfpaw wasn't sure they'd see results until newleaf reared its head, but figured it wouldn't hurt to see how things played out.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 3rd, 2024, 11:06 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Fleckpaw

She nods and runs off into the forest to see what she can find. Sometime passed and Fleckpaw came back with some berries wrapped in a leaf and a pine cone.
Dropping them at wolfpaws feet, she shook out her pelt. "I have some more buried near a tree, ill be back!," she ran off and came back with more stuff before finally ending her trip.
"I gathered a mix of berries, pinecones, moss, grass, and some twigs. Think this is enough?"

@BEAR.

Old January 3rd, 2024, 12:04 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Bean [ Wildtwist ]

Curltail
ThunderClan Warrior

Curltail plucked a finch from the fresh-kill pile. She looked up, noticing that Wildtwist had been sitting alone.

Feeling bad, Curltail padded over to her Clanmate and sat down beside him.

''Wildtwist, are you alright?'' The white warrior's voice was soft and comforting. ''I noticed you were sitting alone. We can share this finch if you like.''

Curltail nudged the finch towards Wildtwist with a forepaw, hoping he'd take a bite of it.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; January 3rd, 2024 at 12:05 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2024, 04:43 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Drizzlenight plopped himself down near the medicine den, a stick in his jaws. Dropping the stick, he used his paws to position it over a small stone. With a hard whack! he split a top piece off of the stick. Sliding the remaining stick further up the stone, he repeated the motion. This cycle continued until he had five portions of stick sitting at his paws.

Grabbing the first one, he pushed his way into the fern-and-bramble entanglement that was the camp's walls. Finding a suitable place that was hidden from easy view beneath a tight clump of ferns, he drove the stick down into the dirt with all his might. The pointier, sharper end was left facing up.

Circling back, he grabbed the second piece and moved to do the same with it, just in a slightly different location. He took care to ensure that each piece was situated far enough back so as to be well out of the way of any careless kits. If any enemy tried to crash through the wall to get to the medicine den, they'd have to contend with stepping on these sticks.

( Open )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:27 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Nightgaze
Thunderclan Hornet

Nightgaze listened intently and by the time Drizzlenight had finished she was grinning ear to ear "Yeah, that's a great idea! Ya definitely have my approval on that!" a purr rumbled in the hornet's throat as she spoke, she definitely couldn't have thought of a plan like that on her own so she gave Drizzlenight some points for that.

(Sorry it took so long for me to reply I thought I already had!)

@Cherry~

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^