Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her

Stretching leisurely as she uncurled from a shadowed corner of camp, Larkfire wove her way over to where Shadowfur was calling out patrols. Hm. She'd been put on a patrol with two very diverse cats. The trouble maker, and the.. well, Woollyfeather was a considerably good Clan cat. Did her job well, stayed quietly in the corner on most occasions. In fact, Larkfire had never had the pleasure of speaking to the molly herself.

Having approached Mintbranch, Larkfire let her gaze flit over to the warrior in question. "There will be no going anywhere until Woollyfeather arrives." She informed him, and then turned away to scan the clearing for the feline in question.

[ @MangoLovesCheese - Mintbrach / @Abyssopelagic - Woollyfeather ]
Mintbranch shook out his fur and let out a small purr as he fondly watched Cloversun.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old April 5th, 2023, 08:24 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her

Stretching leisurely as she uncurled from a shadowed corner of camp, Larkfire wove her way over to where Shadowfur was calling out patrols. Hm. She'd been put on a patrol with two very diverse cats. The trouble maker, and the.. well, Woollyfeather was a considerably good Clan cat. Did her job well, stayed quietly in the corner on most occasions. In fact, Larkfire had never had the pleasure of speaking to the molly herself.

Having approached Mintbranch, Larkfire let her gaze flit over to the warrior in question. "There will be no going anywhere until Woollyfeather arrives." She informed him, and then turned away to scan the clearing for the feline in question.

[ @MangoLovesCheese - Mintbrach / @Abyssopelagic - Woollyfeather ]
Oh, stars.
She hated being late to patrols.
Woollyfeather ran over to her designated patrol group as quickly as she could. With Ravenkit having finally returned, she'd been trying to spend as much time as she could with her adopted daughter and it had been hard to find someone to watch the little one while she'd be on patrol. Not so much because no one was willing, but more because Ravenkit hadn't wanted her to leave.
"I apologize for how late I am. I had been kitten sitting and, well.... she kept trying to come with me, so I had to find someone to make her stay."
She wasn't in the know about Mintbranch's behavior, but she already didn't like the vibes her was giving off.
Larkfire had an almost soothing presence to her, however, and it put the lilac point at ease
"Shadowfur said marigold and yellow bells, correct?"

[ @MangoLovesCheese ]

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old April 5th, 2023, 10:46 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump - on hiatus
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
"Well, I thought they were with me, but then I realised they were gone. *sigh* Then I decided to hunt on my own. When I saw them, I'd already finished hunting. " Icebeam meowed
S H A D O W F U R

He let a snarl rip free from his throat. "So let me make sure I have this straight. Your partner ditched you, or got stuck in a bush, or whatever. Instead of looking for them, you decided to disobey Dawnstar's order and hunt alone. When you finished, you went looking for them, found them stuck in a bush, and then ditched them again?"
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 6th, 2023, 05:35 AM
I WANT MY BAGELS TvT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Oh, stars.
She hated being late to patrols.
Woollyfeather ran over to her designated patrol group as quickly as she could. With Ravenkit having finally returned, she'd been trying to spend as much time as she could with her adopted daughter and it had been hard to find someone to watch the little one while she'd be on patrol. Not so much because no one was willing, but more because Ravenkit hadn't wanted her to leave.
"I apologize for how late I am. I had been kitten sitting and, well.... she kept trying to come with me, so I had to find someone to make her stay."
She wasn't in the know about Mintbranch's behavior, but she already didn't like the vibes her was giving off.
Larkfire had an almost soothing presence to her, however, and it put the lilac point at ease
"Shadowfur said marigold and yellow bells, correct?"

[ @MangoLovesCheese ]
Mintbranch looked to the nursery with a small and fond smile at Nightkit and Fernkit who where yowling and playing with a moss ball. "Kit's will be kits. No need to apologize. And yes I believe he did." he meowed.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old April 8th, 2023, 07:14 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Queenly

THESE PATROLS ARE DUE APRIL 19TH BY 11:59PM EST
If you wish to be replaced, let me know by 11:59PM EST on April 10th and I will find a replacement.
If an extension is needed, please let me know via visitor message prior to April 17th!
Patrols that do not report in are subject to in character punishment by Mirehound and/or Dawnstar.

IF SOMEONE ON YOUR PATROL HAS NOT RESPONDED IN 24 HOURS AFTER BEING BUMPED I WOULD HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO SKIP OVER THEM SO AS TO AVOID POTENTIAL IC PUNISHMENT.

When reporting a patrol, please mention me and have the character report to Mirehound! For hunting patrols, make sure a post is made of your character depositing their catch onto the pile before coming to report.

Any questions, feel free to VM or PM me! Please don't quote this

-

Mirehound had been getting antsy. Sorrelflare was up for patrols and yet the tom had not bothered in sending them out. But before she had the chance to confront him, he had come up to her to ask to switch moons. The shadow had hesitated before accepting, and the two had parted ways.

Now, the Enforcer stood at the base of the Shadowledge and swept her illuminated blue eyes across the clearing. Standing tall, the shadow incarnate lifted her tail and began to address the Clan.

"ShadowClan! Listen up; I will be sending patrols out. Any member can report back to me when done, though patrol leaders are recommended. Unless of course you fancy courting danger." Mirehound would not elaborate on that, and the only outward expression she gave was a hard look to all the cats around her. She was the newest Enforcer, yes, but if that gave the impression that her Clanmates could slack off and not report, well... then at least she would get some excitement today.

"Frostscreech [ @Larissa ], take Lightsky [ @Darkclaws ], Grapevine [ @Poprock ], and Sharppaw [ @Willie Warf ] to ThunderClan's border. Make sure to remain vigilant." Not that she had to remind Frostscreech of that. There weren't many other cats she would prefer to have sent to the site of the recently bloodbath. Grapevine was iffy... but she had placed him on the patrol for nothing else other than the fact that she knew the tom would keep peace if they ran into aggressive ThunderClanners; they didn't need more lives lost while they were still healing from the last battle. The shadow gave a nod to the group before moving on.
[ Optional Prompt: While walking along the ground you find an odd reflective object sticking out of the ground. Upon further inspection you see... yourself? What is this madness?? ]

"Dogtooth [ @U.S.S. Catacombs ], lead Beansprout [ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ] and Cougarpaw [ @Archbone ] to the RiverClan border. Last I was there I had to deal with a pesky rogue; make sure none of them have thought it wise to cross into our land."
[ Optional Prompt: Tied to the stem of a tree are these weird floating... objects. They range in different colors and they appear to hold nothing inside of them. Do you poke one with your claw? ]

"Froststorm [ @RedAnger ], go to WindClan's border with Deadfeather [ @~_AmityBlight_~ ] and Lilypaw [ @~Fawn.Heart~ ]. It should be rather quiet; if you can hunt too on your way back it wouldn't hurt." Deadfeather had recently returned from an exile, so she was curious if the warrior had learned anything during their time away.
[ Optional Prompt: Lining the border appear to be freshly dug holes that are about the size of two forelegs. What could've left them? There are so many - careful not to fall in! ]

-

Now it was time for hunting patrols. Mirehound had a few options in mind as her gaze swept the clearing.

"Gladerunner [ @furrensic ] and Honeybite [ @Abyssopelagic ], I trust you'll find good hunting in the Croaking Swamp."
[ Optional Prompt: With the recent rainfall, the swamp has become stickier. While going for a catch someone gets stuck in the mud and has to be dragged out! ]

"Fallenflower [ @Cinderspirit ], take Aspenpaw [ @nykyrian ] with you and see what you two can find near Shadow's Break. Be mindful of the herbs, less you want to sacrifice your ears to Elmshadow."
[ Optional Prompt: Trying to stalk prey into a hollow log, someone comes face to face with four blinking eyes. Is that a spider??? AAAA! ]

The last one had her heart beating just a bit faster.

"Slytiger [ @Lillian ] and Dawnstar [ @Undertaker ]-" despite the way her heart hammered in her chest, the shadow incarnate kept her composure calm and composed, as if she hadn't just ordered the leader onto a patrol, "-if you two would join me in the Icy Heartlands, I'm certain we can scrounge up some morsels for the Clan."
[ Optional Prompt: Up in the trees appears to be a bird that does not know how to be quiet - and seems to be mocking the group??? ]

With that the shadow glanced around for both of her patrolmates, hopeful that they could make quick work of the patrol so she could be back here for reports.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 10th, 2023 at 12:16 PM.
Old April 8th, 2023, 07:33 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Larkfire
She/Her

After a thankfully uneventful patrol, Larkfire returned to camp, dropped off her herbs, and then made a beeline for Shadowfur. "Mintbranch and Woollyfeather worked well." At least, that was one way of saying it. "They didn't cause any trouble."

[ @Cherry~ - Shadowfur | Also, @Abyssopelagic & @MangoLovesCheese , I forgot to mention yesterday that you two should have your OCs drop off the herbs in Elmshadow's den ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old April 8th, 2023, 08:30 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarpaw looked around for his patrolmates, Dogtooth [ @U.S.S. Catacombs ] and Beansprout [ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; April 8th, 2023 at 08:33 PM.
Old April 9th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Aspenpaw

He/Him | @Cinderspirit

The boy was laying in the clearing, long limbs stretched out under a tree. Shimmering eyes watched as Mirehound dished out patrols. Disappointment shot through him as the enforcer finished the border patrols, those were his favourite despite the bad experiences he had had in the past. But eventually, his name was called, along with Fallenflower's, to go hunting at Shadow's break. Despite the fact he was terrified of getting in trouble from Elmshadow, especially so close to his warrior ceremony (well hopefully), he was glad it was one of the less swampy regions of the territory. He hauled himself to his feet, prancing inter the center of the clearing where he looked around for his patrol-mate.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 9th, 2023, 11:21 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Honeybite stood from where she'd been lazing, stretching her limbs before she approached where Mirehound sat to find Gladerunner. She couldn't quite seem to find them....
But she didn't worry, she had plenty of time to wait for them, but she would not wait long, for she was not a patient individual.

[ @furrensic ]
Old April 10th, 2023, 05:08 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

Fallenflower perked up at er name being called. Of course ey were being put on patrol with an apprentice. Sighing, ey got up and went to find er patrolmate.
@nykyrian