Last post by Rani
Today 12:49 AM

Old March 18th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"Right thats off and Ive cleaned as much muck and filth as I can with the moss Im going to move on to the burdock which should help the pain and numb the leg. Im worried about her temperature though. I can treat fever causing sicknesses like greencough but I dont think it'd help this... Lotusheart go grab some wet moss and groom the water through her fur maybe that'll bring the temperature down."

In the meantime it was time to murder his mouth with the burdock. After he applied this herb he would be lisping like mad from the numbness he was certain. Ah well it was really effective, he reflected as he crunched into the root chewing it into a smooth salve. Spitting it into the wound Snakepaw kept chewing and applying it until the entire thing was covered and proceeded to rub it in. The wound was infected enough already to risk letting any bit be untouched by the powerful burdock. Now for a protective layer of cobweb to shelter the wound and keep the herb on, Snakepaw might've been a bit heavy pawed with it applying more then necessary but this was a bad wound so it wasnt a bad thing.
At least the main work was done now though....

@Viper2008 @Shadeleaf
@Viper2008 Lotusheart was glad she did not mess up too badly. Her clumsyness wasn't useful usually. She got the wet moss and very carefully tried to brush it though the fur, avoiding the wound full of poultice.
Old March 18th, 2021, 03:38 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topazkit View Post
Redkit stared at Snakepaw for a moment, then flicking his tail, pointing at his mouth. Then she shook his head. The kit hoped the Medicine cat understood.
Snakepaw frowned at the little thing looking with narrowed eyes at the gesturing before letting out a small "Ah. Alright so theres no hope fo getting answers from you then. Well given youre not crying and whining, even silently, tells me that this probably isnt a cat made wound. If it is you need to point them out to someone though. Keep those herbs and cobwebs on for a five days before letting a queen groom it off and it should be good enough to heal the last stretch on its own."
This kit was a puzzle but he didnt care enough to figure it out and he wasnt a queen so it really wasnt his job. Topazkit was free to go.
"Now shoo and dont get hurt again if its your fault I will scold you."

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old March 18th, 2021, 03:52 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
"Right thats off and Ive cleaned as much muck and filth as I can with the moss Im going to move on to the burdock which should help the pain and numb the leg. Im worried about her temperature though. I can treat fever causing sicknesses like greencough but I dont think it'd help this... Lotusheart go grab some wet moss and groom the water through her fur maybe that'll bring the temperature down."

In the meantime it was time to murder his mouth with the burdock. After he applied this herb he would be lisping like mad from the numbness he was certain. Ah well it was really effective, he reflected as he crunched into the root chewing it into a smooth salve. Spitting it into the wound Snakepaw kept chewing and applying it until the entire thing was covered and proceeded to rub it in. The wound was infected enough already to risk letting any bit be untouched by the powerful burdock. Now for a protective layer of cobweb to shelter the wound and keep the herb on, Snakepaw might've been a bit heavy pawed with it applying more then necessary but this was a bad wound so it wasnt a bad thing.
At least the main work was done now though....

@Viper2008 @Shadeleaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
@Viper2008 Lotusheart was glad she did not mess up too badly. Her clumsyness wasn't useful usually. She got the wet moss and very carefully tried to brush it though the fur, avoiding the wound full of poultice.
Brightwish woke up to a numbness on her wound, & cold water being splashed on her. Groaning, she blinked & looked up at the reddish-brown tom medicine cat healing her.Then she turned to the white shecat that had saved her. She managed to sputter the words "Thanks." To both of them before colapsing into sleep again. (Would it be OK if she had her kits while being healed?)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old March 18th, 2021, 03:52 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Snakeheart was waking up from what had been a lovley sleep after so long of forgoing it when he heard the thump. What was that was a paitent trying to walk around and fell was some idiot trying to steal his herbs? Or was that Streampelt collapsed on the ground looking close to death! Snakeheart was up and over by her side in a flash frantically checking over the collapsed warrior for the cause as his heart raced. WHAT WAS EVEN CAUSING THIS THERE WAS NO WOUND! Wait. By her mouth there was a bit of foam (side effects of her activly dying probably) and scraps of red berries. Snakeheart had no clue if that was the cause but at this point it was time for a last ditch effort because it wasnt like he had any other ideas.
Prying open Streampelts mouth the medicine cat shove his paw in there and started hurriedly shovelling as many berries as he could out. That wouldnt be enough though would it the berries were already in her belly... If only he knew herbs to make someone puke! Well if he didnt have the herbs he at least had the ideas! Sorry Streampelt this might hurt.

Rolling the warrior up Snakeheart roughly shove his paw in her throat again agitating her gag reflex and sharply kicked her in the stomach to trigger her to expel the berries snarling a worried, "Come on and puke!" as he did.

@Fiercepaw (yay snake panic time!)

Last edited by Rani; March 18th, 2021 at 03:53 PM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 03:53 PM
Open For RP!

My Mood: Bored

@Rani

Redkit nodded and padded out of the den. At least Snakepaw had not questioned him further, he did not know how much longer he could stand it.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old March 18th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Snakepaw sighed as the queen seemed to relax slightly padding a short distance to clean his mouth and paws from the ordeal.
"Thanks for the help Lotusheart you defiantly are better at this than you are at patrols."
Too soon? Whatever he didnt care.

"This should stabilise her but let's hope we can get her to eat and drink as much as possible before those kits come. Even with that and some burnet to bolster her strength this will be a risky birth for all parties. Either way Im done for now so if you can take the maggots and bad moss after youre done when you go we should be fine. Good work and stuff."
At this point Snakepaw wanted to get the taste of burdock really out of his mouth then go recover from the ordeal but his job never really ended did it.
@Viper2008 @Shadeleaf (Go ahead you've full permission to trigger the birth whenever you want!)

Old March 18th, 2021, 04:21 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Snakepaw sighed as the queen seemed to relax slightly padding a short distance to clean his mouth and paws from the ordeal.
"Thanks for the help Lotusheart you defiantly are better at this than you are at patrols."
Too soon? Whatever he didnt care.

"This should stabilise her but let's hope we can get her to eat and drink as much as possible before those kits come. Even with that and some burnet to bolster her strength this will be a risky birth for all parties. Either way Im done for now so if you can take the maggots and bad moss after youre done when you go we should be fine. Good work and stuff."
At this point Snakepaw wanted to get the taste of burdock really out of his mouth then go recover from the ordeal but his job never really ended did it.
@Viper2008 @Shadeleaf (Go ahead you've full permission to trigger the birth whenever you want!)
(The kits will be born tomorrow, I will make a post with her waking up from spasms & mention you then if thats ok)
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old March 18th, 2021, 04:43 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

(Ahhh, sorry for the late reply! I've been dealing with a few things. And sorry for the kind of short reply.)

Whiteberry smiled. For the first time since the river she smiled. Why would she be so interested in plants anyway? It's just Marigold.. But something about it was just so interesting. Perhaps if she had known before she could have helped herself. Maybe even Woodchirp.. She didn't even try to save Woodchirp. A choice that would haunt her for her life but she'd have to live through it. No warrior was perfect. Expect maybe Lionstorm, or any other worthy leader; but Lionstorm was still pretty harsh right? She had heard news: Sootstar was dead, along with Stormcall and Sparrowskip. She urged herself to actually feel something for them but Sootstar wasn't very much of anything to her, they never even had a conversation and he had never noticed her. And Stormcall was a deputy she never even really saw, she was there for many meetings. She looked at Snakepaw for a second. Did he care if she sorted them? He could just re-sort them if she got them wrong and it wasn't really her fault if she got some wrong. She nodded and tried to act more happy than she felt but he had told her an herb and she smiled. Did that mean something to her? Not really. She could never give up being a warrior. She flicked her ear and got back to work. More herbs. The next herb she found was crinkled and dry. Did that mean that it was rotten? Or dried out? Or just made that way? She decided to put it into a new pile so that she could put any similar herbs in that pile and if they were useless Snakepaw could just get rid of them. Next herb was the same so she put it in the same pile moving onto the next. Marigold. She reminded herself as she looked at it. It was more different than the others. Since it was orange and was a flower. She put it with the other marigold she found. Hey, uh, if you don't mind me asking; what is this? She asked pointing to the plant that she had found first. The plant with small purple flowers on the end of it. (burnet)

@Rani

Last edited by Inconsistency; March 18th, 2021 at 04:58 PM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 06:13 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

"Hmm?" Snakepaw hummed pulling his head up from where'd gotten distracted by some scrap of something stuck in his paws.
"Oh thats burnet. The flowers are useless but the leaves are very valuable and I dont think I have much left with the rate we've been using it. It bolsters strength in a cat temporarily though they seem a tad sleepy and hungry after. Not like physical strength though, like endurance and resilience and it even seems to help a cat recover from minor injuries though not too much. Ive been giving it to cats who're weak/injured and queens though its supposedly use mainly for travelling." He shrugged and rolled his neck, the way he got the knowledge of this herb was weird and he still didnt believe Cricketpaw was real but the herb worked so whatever. The warrior seemed to be doing good though so Snake could hopefully release her with the camp confined restriction tomorrow.
@TheSnowyAnimal

Last edited by Rani; March 18th, 2021 at 07:37 PM.
Old March 18th, 2021, 07:34 PM

~Streampelt~
Streampelt felt himself being moved and someone shoving their paw in his throat. Then, he felt a sudden pain in his throat and stomach as the cat kicked him in the stomach and pressed their paw against his throat. Streampelt coughed and then before he knew it he was gagging and throwing up until he got tired and lay back down on the floor. His eyes started to focus and he saw that Snakeheart had been the one to kick him. Streampelt smiled weakly. “Thanks Snakeheart.” Streampelt mewed. His eyes were heavy but he kept them open. Ugh. His mouth tasted weird and it smelled disgusting.
@Rani