Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:28 PM

Old February 12th, 2024, 01:10 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
Moontail purred smoothly, "You mistake my approach. I'm here to make a new friend. One that seems to have the only common sense remaining."

She tilted her head, "I have a question that might be one of yours as well, why should we have to listen to a reasonless murderer?"
She hissed suddenly. "I am not so heartless as to not consider the future of my kits."
"Though," she at last addressed the company, "perhaps that would be better debated elsewhere."

Sunglow
ThunderClan Warrior - 33 Moons

____

Sunglow's eyes widened with surprise. Moontail was actually agreeing with her? Moontail of all cats?

Then, remembering Mapledawn's betrayal, Sunglow's eyes narrowed.

''How can I be sure that I can trust you, Moontail?'' She asked, voice firm though the coldness had left it.

''And I know that the fact you're expecting kits isn't the only reason.''

My OC Creator Shop!

Last edited by paedyn; February 12th, 2024 at 01:17 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:10 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
Ears perking up at a conversation - the words 'reasonless murderer' causing her fur to spike - Redhawk brushed her tail against Foxpaw's back. "Wait here," she told her apprentice before getting up and turning, leveling her gaze at Moontail. "Reasonless murderer? You mean t-the cat who protects us, makes sure that our camp location isn't given to others, extinguishes t-threats like no leader ever did before her? Moontail, use your head! B-Bumblestar does what a leader is required to do to keep the Clan safe. What do you say we do with those who outwardly threaten to harm or kill her?" She was done with it. Done with the slander of the Clan's best leader to date. Done with the harsh words thrown Bumblestar's way. It was as if these cats had forgotten what actual leadership looked like - it was no surprise, considering their current was the first actual one they'd had since... well, since Buckstar.

"E-Every cat is welcome to have their own opinions, Moontail, but recklessly throwing t-threats to the leader who does everything she can to p-protect us sounds more like ShadowClan than ThunderClan t-to me. Is that what you are?"

[ @RoboPrism ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Last edited by taillow; February 12th, 2024 at 01:11 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:17 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
Ears perking up at a conversation - the words 'reasonless murderer' causing her fur to spike - Redhawk brushed her tail against Foxpaw's back. "Wait here," she told her apprentice before getting up and turning, leveling her gaze at Moontail. "Reasonless murderer? You mean t-the cat who protects us, makes sure that our camp location isn't given to others, extinguishes t-threats like no leader ever did before her? Moontail, use your head! B-Bumblestar does what a leader is required to do to keep the Clan safe. What do you say we do with those who outwardly threaten to harm or kill her?" She was done with it. Done with the slander of the Clan's best leader to date. Done with the harsh words thrown Bumblestar's way. It was as if these cats had forgotten what actual leadership looked like - it was no surprise, considering their current was the first actual one they'd had since... well, since Buckstar.

"E-Every cat is welcome to have their own opinions, Moontail, but recklessly throwing t-threats to the leader who does everything she can to p-protect us sounds more like ShadowClan than ThunderClan t-to me. Is that what you are?"

[ @RoboPrism ]
"Threat?!" She wailed, standing.
She raised her voice. "I was questioning why should I follow and listen one cat's demands! Are you accusing me of being a traitor? I see that opinions truly are unwanted here in this clan!"

She turned back to Sunglow, an unreadable expression on her face as she whispered. "Because love does not deserve this separation and devastation."
@Shellwhisker
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; February 12th, 2024 at 01:22 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan.... Hornet? | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Alright continue on with the meeting, Redhawks mooning completely missed and even if it wasnt Mudhound would probably just be worried about how she was acting 'weird'.
Bla bla bla, dont bring outsiders into camp (duh, even if they were cool but had to be turned away then they knew where the camp was), bla, bla demotion, bla wipe the hornets. Wait what?

Now that one drew an ear and to be honest Mudhound didnt really disagree with it. Wildtwist had been bad enough to lose Leafpaw as an apprentice (and you had to be stupid to do that) and the tripod didnt even know the other cats. Whiiiiiich wasnt hard given the maine coon mix's often goldfish-like tendencies but they were generally good at remembering important cats! And hornets were important cats! So them being so, poof, to not be present badly enough to not be known was kinda bad.

Yep yep all sounded good! OOOOOH!!! And Redhawk was a new hornet!
Immediately, without taking a single second to listen to any follow up words Mudhound spun and whooped at high volume, cheering out "YAAAAAAAAY REDHAWK!!!!!! YOURE GONNA BE GREAT AS A HORNET WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Oh there was another cat called, well better cheer for them too even if the tripod cared a lot less then they did for one of their closest friends. Now who was it? Mudhound? Who the hell was Mudhound? ........Wait a minute.........

THEM?!?!?!?!??!
The warrior now hornets eyes bugged, jaw popping open wide enough to catch not just flies but birds. This was unexpected right, the maine coon mix wasnt just being thick as they sat hard, and gestured to themself incredulously. Mudhound had just been scolded for being a public idiot in front of the entire meeting as they refused to stop being dumb despite several scoldings?!?!? Mudhound wouldve continued being stupid too if they hadnt been distracted, screw the scoldings!!!! Mudhound was active and did stuff, yeah, but usually that stuff was kinda childish!!!!!

THEM, REALLY?!?!?!?

There was perhaps a too long silence of abject shock until a wayward fly cut that off by flying right into Mudhounds open mouth, causing a hacking and spitting fit. Trance broken the warrior re-orientated themself, deciding that even if they didnt understand it Bumble-sis made good decisions so this had to be one too. So through some sticky outy tongue to get rid of the fly taste they lifted their paw, giving a sort of thumbs up and chirping "'Kay! Will do all that duty stuff sis, you can count on me! Ooooh me and Redhawk can do a ton of fun hornet buddy stuff now!!!"

Did you regret your decision yet Bumblestar?

Maybe you did now as the new hornet rolled their head to look at Sunglow and Moontail upsidown and their weird kinda treason definitely weird talk and loudly blurted with a laugh "Wow you two are stupid!

Youre already demoted Sunpaw and still running your mouth, do you wanna be Sunkit or something? Bumble-sis will do it, or exile you, or just beat you in a spar until youre not dumb though that make take awhile. And Moontail you can join her thats not-not an option yanno. Treason talk divides the clan and makes a threat and makes you sound like a traitor. Even if youre actually not.

I mean your opinions are totally dumb but youre double dumb for running them out here in front of the entire clan who already thinks youre like, bad, and Bumblestar who's shown she doesnt tolerate this. Maaaayyyyybe shutty uppy."

@tallulah @Shellwhisker @RoboPrism

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; February 12th, 2024 at 01:24 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:25 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

The tabby she-cat bared her teeth as Rateye reluctantly got up and barely resisted the urge to cuff their ear. "Starsdamn disrespectful tree-climbers," she muttered before turning around to see... great, more chaos. It seemed Mudhound and Redhawk had it handled, though she would watch in case things got out of paw. Although... Vi did spare a momentary glance toward Bumblestar.

// @Cubeisdagoat @/tallulah @/Rani @/dino. \\

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:27 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Tired

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound

Alright continue on with the meeting, Redhawks mooning completely missed and even if it wasnt Mudhound would probably just be worried about how she was acting 'weird'.
Bla bla bla, dont bring outsiders into camp (duh, even if they were cool but had to be turned away then they knew where the camp was), bla, bla demotion, bla wipe the hornets. Wait what?

Now that one drew an ear and to be honest Mudhound didnt really disagree with it. Wildtwist had been bad enough to lose Leafpaw as an apprentice (and you had to be stupid to do that) and the tripod didnt even know the other cats. Whiiiiiich wasnt hard given the maine coon mix's often goldfish-like tendencies but they were generally good at remembering important cats! And hornets were important cats! So them being so, poof, to not be present badly enough to not be known was kinda bad.

Immediately, without taking a single second to listen to any follow up words Mudhound spun and whooped at high volume, cheering out "YAAAAAAAAY REDHAWK!!!!!! YOURE GONNA BE GREAT AS A HORNET WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Oh there was another cat called, well better cheer for them too even if the tripod cared a lot less then they did for one of their closest friends. Now who was it? Mudhound? Who the hell was Mudhound? ........Wait a minute.........

THEM?!?!?!?!??!
The warrior now hornets eyes bugged, jaw popping open wide enough to catch not just flies but birds. This was unexpected right, the maine coon mix wasnt just being thick as they sat hard, and gestured to themself incredulously. Mudhound had just been scolded for being a public idiot in front of the entire meeting as they refused to stop being dumb despite several scoldings?!?!? Mudhound wouldve continued being stupid too if they hadnt been distracted, screw the scoldings!!!! Mudhound was active and did stuff, yeah, but usually that stuff was kinda childish!!!!!

THEM, REALLY?!?!?!?

There was perhaps a too long silence of abject shock until a wayward fly cut that off by flying right into Mudhounds open mouth, causing a hacking and spitting fit. Trance broken the warrior re-orientated themself, deciding that even if they didnt understand it Bumble-sis made good decisions so this had to be one too. So through some sticky outy tongue to get rid of the fly taste they lifted their paw, giving a sort of thumbs up and chirping "'Kay! Will do all that duty stuff sis, you can count on me! Ooooh me and Redhawk can do a ton of fun hornet buddy stuff now!!!"

Maybe you did now as the new hornet rolled their head to look at Sunglow and Moontail upsidown and their weird kinda treason definitely weird talk and loudly blurted with a laugh "Wow you two are stupid!

Youre already demoted Sunpaw and still running your mouth, do you wanna be Sunkit or something? Bumble-sis will do it, or exile you, or just beat you in a spar until youre not dumb though that make take awhile. And Moontail you can join her thats not-not an option yanno. Treason talk divides the clan and makes a threat and makes you sound like a traitor.
I mean your opinions are totally dumb but youre double dumb for running them out here in front of the entire clan who already thinks youre like, bad, and Bumblestar who's shown she doesnt tolerate this. Maaaayyyyybe shutty uppy."

v Mentions v
@RoboPrism

@tallulah

Sunglow

____

Sunglow's eyes narrowed as Mudhound scolded them for nothing.

''You do realize you're making a fool of yourself at the moment, right, Mudhound?'' She mewed.

''I heard Bumblestar say nothing about demotion. The only thing she said is that I am not allowed to leave camp alone for the next half-moon.''

Sunglow held the newly-made Hornet's gaze steadily.

''Besides, am I not allowed to ask a queen if I'm able to trust her?'' Sunglow tilted her head. ''Because at this point, it seems as if the entire of ThunderClan is out to get me.''

The golden warrior's tail tip twitched to-and-fro with annoyance. The other Clans are right. ThunderClan cats were bossy.

''Get your ears out of your tail, Mudhound, and actually listen to what your sister's saying.''

The she-cat let out a purr of amusement.

''If I recall, you got yowled at by her a few moments ago for chewing on your foot and acting like a fool. Don't come yowling at me for talking with a Clanmate.''

Sunglow let out a snort.

''Besides, we weren't even talking about Bumblestar. I asked Moontail a question, Mudhound, so don't get your tail all in a twist, you hear?''

Sunglow then rounded on Redhawk.

''Who do you think you are, threatening a queen?'' She hissed angrily.

A growl rumbled loudly in the golden warrior's throat as she stepped in front of Moontail protectively.

''I don't want a fight,'' Her gaze shifted from Redhawk to Mudhound, and then back again. ''But it seems as if you two do, especially after Bumblestar just made you both Hornets.''

The ThunderClan molly let out a snarl. ''We never mentioned ANYTHING about Bumblestar, so stop coming to yowl at us when you're just going to make yourselves look like mice, huh?''

Last edited by paedyn; February 12th, 2024 at 01:36 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:33 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound

THEM?!?!?!?!??!

THEM, REALLY?!?!?!?

Youre already demoted Sunpaw and still running your mouth, do you wanna be Sunkit or something? Bumble-sis will do it, or exile you, or just beat you in a spar until youre not dumb though that make take awhile. And Moontail you can join her thats not-not an option yanno. Treason talk divides the clan and makes a threat and makes you sound like a traitor. Even if youre actually not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@RoboPrism

Sunglow

____

Sunglow's eyes narrowed as Mudhound scolded them for nothing.

''You do realize you're making a fool of yourself at the moment, right, Mudhound?'' She mewed.

''I heard Bumblestar say nothing about demotion. The only thing she said is that I am not allowed to leave camp alone for the next half-moon.''

Sunglow held the newly-made Hornet's gaze steadily.

''Besides, am I not allowed to ask a queen if I'm able to trust her?'' Sunglow tilted her head. ''Because at this point, it seems as if the entire of ThunderClan is out to get me.''

The golden warrior's tail tip twitched to-and-fro with annoyance. The other Clans are right. ThunderClan cats were bossy.

''Get your ears out of your tail, Mudhound, and actually listen to what your sister's saying.''

The she-cat let out a purr of amusement.

''If I recall, you got yowled at by her a few moments ago for chewing on your foot and acting like a fool. Don't come yowling at me for talking with a Clanmate.''
"Another baseless accusation," Moontail glanced to Sunglow. She was truly testing the waters being so forward in front of so many cats. All it would take was truly one word from one cat and baseless accusations of treason.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:35 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Redhawk
"Because Bumblestar is our l-leader... and- and- ..." she didn't want to swear, she didn't want to! "...And a damn good one at that!" Okay, now the anxiety was creeping back in a little. Redhawk shook a bit as she faced Moontail, unwilling to waver or back down. "I never called you a t-traitor, Moontail, but you just called our l-leader a 'reasonless murderer'" Did she not see how that was a threat?? That made her stand out to be a traitor???

Looking to Mudhound as they came up, Redhawk felt her heart flutter a bit. They became a smidge distracted - until Sunglow replied, and Red leveled a glare at her. "Looks like the only cat with a t-twisted tail right now is you, Sunglow. I heard what Bumblestar sss-said - was there to hear the threats you tried t-to conjure up with Mapledawn." Redhawk could feel a steady dull ache settling between her ears. "Better a fool than a disrespectful f-foxheart like you," she snapped, despite her legs shaking.

"Moontail, g-go sit over by the nursery. We're not going to have all t-this bickering during the meeting." Hopefully her first order as a hornet would go over smoothly, yellow-green eyes looking to the queen.

[ @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker @Rani ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum

Last edited by taillow; February 12th, 2024 at 01:37 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:40 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
"Because Bumblestar is our l-leader... and- and- ..." she didn't want to swear, she didn't want to! "...And a damn good one at that!" Okay, now the anxiety was creeping back in a little. Redhawk shook a bit as she faced Moontail, unwilling to waver or back down. "I never called you a t-traitor, Moontail, but you just called our l-leader a 'reasonless murderer'" Did she not see how that was a threat?? That made her stand out to be a traitor???

Looking to Mudhound as they came up, Redhawk felt her heart flutter a bit. They became a smidge distracted - until Sunglow replied, and Red leveled a glare at her. "Looks like the only cat with a t-twisted tail right now is you, Sunglow. I heard what Bumblestar sss-said - was there to hear the threats you tried t-to conjure up with Mapledawn." Redhawk could feel a steady dull ache settling between her ears. "Better a fool than a disrespectful f-foxheart like you," she snapped, despite her legs shaking.

"Moontail, g-go sit over by the nursery. We're not going to have all t-this bickering during the meeting." Hopefully her first order as a hornet would go over smoothly, yellow-green eyes looking to the queen.

[ @RoboPrism @Shellwhisker @Rani ]
"You can't deny that cat murdered an apprentice. It's not a threat to call something exactly what it is." Moontail sat calmly, though her pristine fur began to bristle.
Old February 12th, 2024, 01:43 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

The tabby she-cat bared her teeth as Rateye reluctantly got up and barely resisted the urge to cuff their ear. "Starsdamn disrespectful tree-climbers," she muttered before turning around to see... great, more chaos. It seemed Mudhound and Redhawk had it handled, though she would watch in case things got out of paw. Although... Vi did spare a momentary glance toward Bumblestar.

// @Cubeisdagoat @/tallulah @/Rani @/dino. \\
"if you intend on cuffing me ear, do it already, lass." Rateye spoke in a cold and rather tired tone.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; February 12th, 2024 at 01:43 PM.