Today 01:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2022, 04:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Otterfluff
Well this guy was an absolute mouse-brain. Lifting himself up and off of the outsider before claws could pierce his belly, Otterfluff barred his fangs as the stranger ducked out of reach. He tried once more to lash a claw out at his throat, which the brown-furred tom narrowly avoided, before turning and sprinting from the den. The warrior chased him from the den to the entrance, snarling after him. He didn't see the point in chasing the tom all the way to the border; it seemed he was at least smart enough to know he was outnumbered.

As he gave one final glare towards the outside territory, Otterfluff turned to survey the scene. Pikestar seemed to be out of camp, as Bluestar and Birdpaw had yet to come back. Which was fine by him, the leader didn't need this drama on top of everything else.

[ wrapping this up here; Otterfluff will not be taking Mickey prisoner as it does not make sense with the current timeline. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:53 PM
as long as i breathe

Fawnpaw
She would be safe in here, right? No one would find her? If they checked her den, it would be empty, and they would likely just assume that she had already left for the Gathering. Fawnpaw took a soft breath, her blue eyes illuminated in the dim lighting of the apprentice den. It was empty at the moment, save for a few deep sleepers. Every other apprentice had likely already followed behind Pikestar to the Gathering. Good. She could just hide in here until the coast was clear and then sneak back into her den. Hopefully her brother would understand...

[ @canineantics - Let's go Cloud give her a shove ]

Old October 9th, 2022, 11:00 AM

My Mood: Inspired

{ @Spotty • @Ravenss }
{Sorry for a super late response! I didn't realize how much time passed lol}
{Marshpaw | They / Them}

"I... I think one of my denmates ate it if I remember correctly" The Riverclan apprentice said with a chuckle furrowing their brows in thought for a moment before turning their gaze back to Nightpaw, offering a gentle smile. Marshpaw nodded in response "Yup! I'm all good, I let the little guy near the entrance so hopefully, the spider will be safe" Their tail swayed gently behind them calmly as they spoke. They looked back to Slumberpaw, waiting for his response to Nightpaw's question.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old October 9th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Fawnpaw
She would be safe in here, right? No one would find her? If they checked her den, it would be empty, and they would likely just assume that she had already left for the Gathering. Fawnpaw took a soft breath, her blue eyes illuminated in the dim lighting of the apprentice den. It was empty at the moment, save for a few deep sleepers. Every other apprentice had likely already followed behind Pikestar to the Gathering. Good. She could just hide in here until the coast was clear and then sneak back into her den. Hopefully her brother would understand...

[ @canineantics - Let's go Cloud give her a shove ]
CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ It was that time again. The moon would be full tonight and the four clans would gather at the Seastones like they did every moon beforehand. Cloudpaw had gone to one of those when she was but a young, still innocent apprentice, but she hadn’t gone to another one since that dreadful night. They were loud, claustrophobic, and unnecessarily dramatic — but then again, all things that involved clan politics were. She was expecting an empty den tonight, or at least, mostly empty. Apprentices loooved these Gatherings, especially the newly-named ones. The RiverClan apprentice couldn’t blame them for that though, since she too had been the same way. But they would all learn with time, just like she had, that this was nothing to look forward to. It was the sad reality of this life. She could almost laugh.

The fluffy black-and-white molly uttered a low tsk before dragging her claws across the flat rock that she kept in her nest, remembering still what Willowsong had shown her all those moons ago. Her eyes closed as she ran her front right paw over the ridges in the stone’s surface, exhaling a low breath. Cloudpaw’s ears soon twitched to the sound of another cat entering the apprentice’s den, making her eyes slide open. The small molly’s light blue eyes shone through the dark, locking onto the familiar figure of Fawnpaw. Well, that was certainly someone she wasn’t expecting to see, especially tonight. Medicine cats were kinda expected to be at Gatherings, weren’t they? Cloudpaw didn't know.

Tucking the rock away within the moss, Cloudpaw quietly eased herself into a sitting position, her eyes never leaving the brown-furred shecat. “Hello, Fawnpaw.” She meowed, her tone quiet, as to not wake the few other RiverClan apprentices that occupied this den. “I may be mistaken, but don’t you have an important event that you have to attend tonight?” A simple question, though her gaze couldn’t help but show concern for her… close friend. She could never keep the calm and cold demeanor.

Last edited by Captain; October 9th, 2022 at 12:22 PM.
Old October 12th, 2022, 11:25 AM
as long as i breathe

Fawnpaw
Okay, she was safe. She had made it without being noticed. She -

At the sound of a voice behind her Fawnpaw jumped a paw-length into the air, her fur fluffing out and eyes going wide as she spun around to face her. Her heart hammered like bird wings in her chest, breathing quick, until she realized that it was only Cloudpaw. Embarrassment stung her pelt like bee stings and she made quick work of lying it flat and letting out a small cough. "S-Sorry, you scared me," she chuckled hastily, ears back and a sheepish grin on her face.

The situation settled in before her though, and the medicine cat realized that Cloudpaw was right. "I just, uh... I..." Shame flooded her at the mere thought of explaining to Cloudpaw how she felt scared to go. How she felt as though she would surely be walking into the jaws of a lion, picturing the gleaming eyes of Ivysnake and Elmshadow. It made her shudder. None of that she wanted to tell the black and white apprentice before her but...

"I just feel like I'm not good enough." It came as a whisper, but as her shoulders fell and eyes dipped down to the ground, it was clear the weight of the night left on Fawnpaw. "I'm... I'm scared. The last time, it was so clear that the other Clans... they think I'm too young, that I'm not... not fit to follow in Snakeheart's paws... And I don't know what to do..." Sniffling a bit, Fawnpaw hated that she felt like crying. Why did she feel like crying all of a sudden? The heavy wave of emotion crashed down around her and she shook her head as if trying to dismiss the whole situation. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to deal with me like this. I'll... I'll be going just... I needed a second."

[ @canineantics ]

Old October 12th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Fawnpaw
Okay, she was safe. She had made it without being noticed. She -

At the sound of a voice behind her Fawnpaw jumped a paw-length into the air, her fur fluffing out and eyes going wide as she spun around to face her. Her heart hammered like bird wings in her chest, breathing quick, until she realized that it was only Cloudpaw. Embarrassment stung her pelt like bee stings and she made quick work of lying it flat and letting out a small cough. "S-Sorry, you scared me," she chuckled hastily, ears back and a sheepish grin on her face.

The situation settled in before her though, and the medicine cat realized that Cloudpaw was right. "I just, uh... I..." Shame flooded her at the mere thought of explaining to Cloudpaw how she felt scared to go. How she felt as though she would surely be walking into the jaws of a lion, picturing the gleaming eyes of Ivysnake and Elmshadow. It made her shudder. None of that she wanted to tell the black and white apprentice before her but...

"I just feel like I'm not good enough." It came as a whisper, but as her shoulders fell and eyes dipped down to the ground, it was clear the weight of the night left on Fawnpaw. "I'm... I'm scared. The last time, it was so clear that the other Clans... they think I'm too young, that I'm not... not fit to follow in Snakeheart's paws... And I don't know what to do..." Sniffling a bit, Fawnpaw hated that she felt like crying. Why did she feel like crying all of a sudden? The heavy wave of emotion crashed down around her and she shook her head as if trying to dismiss the whole situation. "I'm sorry, you shouldn't have to deal with me like this. I'll... I'll be going just... I needed a second."

[ @canineantics ]
CLOUDPAW
⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ As the young medicine cat seemed to immediately startle from her words, the black-and-white apprentice stayed where she was, sitting in her moss nest and just staring at Fawnpaw, an unknown emotion locked in her light blue-hued eyes. “My apologies.” Cloudpaw answered, dipping her head to the other apprentice, “I didn’t mean to scare you.” And truly she didn’t. Though it seemed more and more often that she was picking up the habit of accidently sneaking up on others. Whether that was a good or a bad thing, Cloudpaw didn’t know and chose not to dwell on such things right now. As the brown-furred molly scrambled to find her words, she tilted her head to the side, silently waiting in unspeakable patience. She had a feeling she already knew what this was about, but it was rude to assume.

Then the dam broke and all the emotions came flooding out of Fawnpaw as the RiverClan healer expressed her worries. Cloudpaw listened, not dare interupting the young medicine cat as she expressed the stress and weight that being a medicine cat brought. It almost made the fluffy she-cat want to be undenyably selfish. So very selfish indeed. “Then don’t go. They’ll survive one night without you.” She wanted to say, “Just come here and lay with me in my nest and you won’t have to worry about any of that anymore. You’re good enough to me.” Oh how selfish could you be, Cloudpaw? Quickly, but not too quickly, the black-and-white apprentice stood up and walked over to where Fawnpaw was, before the pretty medicine cat could run away. There were so many things Cloudpaw wanted to say, so many things, but what good would they do? It would probably fall on deaf ears because even she knew her own opinion meant nothing to anyone, not even her own friends. “Would it help if I went to the Gathering with you?” She offered, her voice gentle and soft, “That way you won’t have to be alone or scared, because I’ll be right by your side the entire way.” Cloudpaw hated Gatherings, but she'd attend one for Fawnpaw if needed.
Old October 15th, 2022, 04:13 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

-Bluebellpaw-
[Post 16/100]

---

She felt so hollow and tired, ever since the death of her mother. The heaviness of the situation, as well as the crashing reality was too much for her, and it pressed against her from all sides. It was suffocating her, bit by bit.

She hadn't seen Snowkit since Gingerfrost dragged her off into the nursery, before they had gone to bury Slatwwhisker. She hummed softly, saddened.

Maybe she should go see her sister.

--- @Ghostly Stars

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old October 15th, 2022, 04:23 PM
ONLY IN OHIO11!!!!1

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
-Bluebellpaw-
[Post 16/100]

---

She felt so hollow and tired, ever since the death of her mother. The heaviness of the situation, as well as the crashing reality was too much for her, and it pressed against her from all sides. It was suffocating her, bit by bit.

She hadn't seen Snowkit since Gingerfrost dragged her off into the nursery, before they had gone to bury Slatwwhisker. She hummed softly, saddened.

Maybe she should go see her sister.

--- @Ghostly Stars
Snowkit padded into the apprentices den with a sad look on her face, she hadn't seen her sister since Slatemama died. And she needed to see her again, because she couldn't be a Sadcat for any longer. It would be very hard for her to recover, because even though she had never met Slatemama, Slatemama was technically her mama because Bluesister was her sister. She was also 7 moons now, her apprentice ceremony was delayed because she had fell on a stick, hopefully she would get her ceremony next meeting. But right now, it wasn't a good time to think about that. She ha dot speak to Bluesister. "Hi sister. C-can I c-come in?" She asked, she was worried that her sister would think that something was wrong. But Snowkit just wanted to talk to her.
Old October 15th, 2022, 04:45 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly Stars View Post

Snowkit padded into the apprentices den with a sad look on her face, she hadn't seen her sister since Slatemama died. And she needed to see her again, because she couldn't be a Sadcat for any longer. It would be very hard for her to recover, because even though she had never met Slatemama, Slatemama was technically her mama because Bluesister was her sister. She was also 7 moons now, her apprentice ceremony was delayed because she had fell on a stick, hopefully she would get her ceremony next meeting. But right now, it wasn't a good time to think about that. She ha dot speak to Bluesister. "Hi sister. C-can I c-come in?" She asked, she was worried that her sister would think that something was wrong. But Snowkit just wanted to talk to her.

--Bluebellpaw--
[Post 17/100]

---

She blinked. "Of course, you don't need to ask." Her voice was a little quizzical, but full of longing. "You can come in any time, Snowkit. If the other apprentices ask you what you're doing here, tell them I gave you permission to be here."

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old October 16th, 2022, 10:37 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw laid in her nest, head on her paws. The small molly's were filled with sadness and confusion. Where had Stormpaw gone...

{ OPEN }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Closed Thread